PDA

View Full Version : JPP, Nicks, Cruz

Roxersboxers
03-19-2012, 12:02 PM
If you could only keep two out of these three players...who would it be and why? Personally, Id pick JPP and Nicks.

G-Men Surg.
03-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Me too and this is why I like the Giants to go after an early pick at WR, a stud that will develop from the get go with Eli and will give the Giants leverage to sign Cruz nexy year. Either way I can't count on JJ and Ramses at this point to deliver and Hixon still a question mark. This is the Giants way the last couple of yeas drafting high quality talent in the early rounds at WR, ( since 06 only one year, 10 they haven't darfted a WR in the first 3 round ), this is a trend that will continue this year, I'm almost sure of it.

timmytimm3
03-19-2012, 12:27 PM
It depends on what happens this year. Will Nicks stay healthy or miss a few games? Will Cruz continue to make huge plays?

I would definitely keep JPP.

Kruunch
03-19-2012, 12:38 PM
If you could only keep two out of these three players...who would it be and why? Personally, Id pick JPP and Nicks.

I might go JPP and Cruz if Cruz does in 2012 what he did in 2011.

Nicks seems to always get hampered by leg injuries (not enough to keep him out of games, but enough to effect performance) and Cruz can play outside and the slot making him more versatile.

LT_was_good
03-19-2012, 12:50 PM
JPP and whichever receivers is healthier and/or more productive at the time.

Axels15
03-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Rough question, but I'd have to agree

GIANTSACK
03-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Rough question, but I'd have to agree

Holycrap... Im pooping thinking about loosing anyone of them. Jpp is amust and between those two I rather not think about it..my feeling is crux the better of the two but nicks personality has me wanting him to remain a giants for life

NYGRealityCheck
03-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Not worried. Realistically, the older higher paid players or expendable back-up players will get shown the door to keep the rising young talent if it had to really come down to that. JPP is pretty much a shoe-in. This is really a question on Nicks or Cruz? and that's really tough at this point...

berya
03-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Have to go with Nicks over Cruz. The other one (JPP) is obviously a lock as one of the two choices.

freeoscar
03-19-2012, 08:14 PM
right now Cruz is just a flash in the plan - he had one incredible year, but plenty of receivers have had an incredible year and faded. Next year, team's will have a full season's worth of tape on him. And he had a bunch of hard to repeat short receptions turned into monster gains. Eli will be breaking in a new 3rd receiver. We have to see Cruz have another great year before we know what we really have.
Nicks, however, has been steadily improving over the past 3yrs. He's a true #1.
JPP is the obvious keeper - he's irreplaceable.

nhpgiantsfan
03-19-2012, 08:21 PM
No brainer!!! JPP & Nicks. Cruz is not the same player without Nicks on the field...

BlueReign
03-19-2012, 09:37 PM
I think Nicks opens up a lot of things for Cruz.