PDA

View Full Version : I want TEBOW...

GiantPride27
03-19-2012, 01:46 PM
...To be the NYG Tight End hahahaha

MikeIsaGiant
03-19-2012, 02:03 PM
I want Tebow to be a bannable bad word in this damn message board.

I hate him, I hate the threads about him, I hate tebowing

qndarius3
03-19-2012, 02:46 PM
"I want Tebow to be a bannable bad word in this damn message board.

"

This post is an affront to the lord.

MikeIsaGiant
03-19-2012, 02:49 PM

"

Eh I'm already going to hell anywya

Tony Bruno
03-19-2012, 02:57 PM
WHy all the Tebow hate?? he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton... I mean what has he done to any Giants fans???

Toadofsteel
03-19-2012, 03:04 PM
WHy all the Tebow hate??* he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton...* I mean what has he done to any Giants fans???*

The 2011 season could have been about Eli and his ability to get up after just about anything and keep on ticking. Instead the media had to be all about Tebow and his season. Already the epic 6-game run and super bowl victory is forgotten in the free agency hype. You can bet that if Denver had somehow advanced to and won the Super Bowl, the media would still be talking about how Tebow is the second coming of Jesus (not to mention that Peyton would be looking elsewhere for a job).

At the very least, we can put Tebow on the cover of Madden NFL so we don't lose Cruz to injury...

SweetZombieJesus
03-19-2012, 03:07 PM
^ Yeah it's amazing how they slobbered over Teblow on every comeback but Eli's comebacks get ignored -- including one to win the Super Bowl.

Flip Empty
03-19-2012, 03:10 PM
WHy all the Tebow hate?? he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton... I mean what has he done to any Giants fans???

The 2011 season could have been about Eli and his ability to get up after just about anything and keep on ticking. Instead the media had to be all about Tebow and his season. Already the epic 6-game run and super bowl victory is forgotten in the free agency hype. You can bet that if Denver had somehow advanced to and won the Super Bowl, the media would still be talking about how Tebow is the second coming of Jesus (not to mention that Peyton would be looking elsewhere for a job).

At the very least, we can put Tebow on the cover of Madden NFL so we don't lose Cruz to injury...
Kudos for pointing the blame at the media. So often it's the player who (undeservedly) receives the hate.

Toadofsteel
03-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Hey I'm sure Tebow is a great guy... the kind of guy you could have a beer with or something. The media hype made him more than he actually is. If anything he feels like a poor man's Eli. Not as talented, but he's a straight-up team player whose demeanor is largely unaffected by events on or off the field. If only we could get him for RB/TE money... imagine being able to handoff the ball and having two passing threats on the field.

gmen46
03-19-2012, 03:39 PM

"

I'll tebow for you, bro

Bing Crosby
03-19-2012, 03:40 PM
I don't hate Tebow, it wasn't his choice to be a media darling. He is also hardly the first player to pray on the field, or thank God for winning, or be charitable. Honestly, throughout most of the year he meant nothing to me and I never understood that hate towards him or the Broncos from Giants fans. Denver hasn't mattered to the Giants since 86.

I enjoyed watching the Bears lose to them though. Nothing against the Bears really but it was just an odd and fun game to watch.

gmen46
03-19-2012, 03:41 PM
^ Yeah it's amazing how they slobbered over Teblow on every comeback but Eli's comebacks get ignored -- including one to win the Super Bowl.

You are correct about the media Tebow-slobber, but to be fair, there WAS quite a bit media attention and praise for Eli and his come-back abilities this year (or were you being facetious?)

blueomaha
03-19-2012, 03:44 PM
well, if you didn't get enough of seeing the broncos last season you'll get to see them plenty now....Tebow??... got to be kidding.....

GiantPride27
03-19-2012, 03:57 PM
well, if you didn't get enough of seeing the broncos last season you'll get to see them plenty now....Tebow??... got to be kidding.....

I was kidding lol... i just love people reactions to tebow.

gmen46
03-19-2012, 03:59 PM
I don't hate Tebow, it wasn't his choice to be a media darling. He is also hardly the first player to pray on the field, or thank God for winning, or be charitable. Honestly, throughout most of the year he meant nothing to me and I never understood that hate towards him or the Broncos from Giants fans. Denver hasn't mattered to the Giants since 86.

I enjoyed watching the Bears lose to them though. Nothing against the Bears really but it was just an odd and fun game to watch.

I could be wrong about this, but I honestly think most of the so-called hate towards Tebow is not actually towards him but is towards all the relentless media attention about him this year.

Add to that the fact that 2 years ago, all the media attention surrounding Tebow's last 2 college seasons and the almost relentless Tebow attention leading up to the 2010 draft. and you have a perfect recipe for "Tebow- fatigue".

It's just the way of our culture.

Much of the media feeds the beast, and then when it's over, mock themselves for doing so. And then they start all over again (see "Peyton frenzy" of the last 3 weeks).

How ironic will it be when Miami trades for Tebow in the next week or so? They were, after all, the team that started the 2011 Tebow mania when they became Tebow's first last-second come-from-behind victory of the short-lived "Tebow Time" phenom of 2011.

AllHailEli
03-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Kudos for pointing the blame at the media. So often it's the player who (undeservedly) receives the hate.

Unless your name is Lebron James who is a self-proclaimed King.

NYGinIN
03-19-2012, 05:14 PM
I want Tebow to be the thing in my living room that I punch when the Giants lose

NYfanatic
03-19-2012, 11:37 PM
I would want Tebow to stay a Qb but I would love for him to be the Giants new TE or HB or FB.
I could finally get a Giants Tebow Jersey! He could be a good Emergency Qb if for some reason Eli is down for an extended period of time....

RoanokeFan
03-19-2012, 11:41 PM
I would want Tebow to stay a Qb but I would love for him to be the Giants new TE or HB or FB.
I could finally get a Giants Tebow Jersey! He could be a good Emergency Qb if for some reason Eli is down for an extended period of time....

So we'll release Carr who was just re-signed?

NYfanatic
03-19-2012, 11:47 PM

So we'll release Carr who was just re-signed?

No Tebow would be a TE or HB or FB.
But in the case Eli is injured he can fill Eli roster spot as a Qb.

JJC7301
03-19-2012, 11:49 PM
It wouldn't be a bad thing having him on the team for the right price He'd be a good weapon as some type of all purpose player.

I'm not saying that I'm begging for JR to pull the trigger at all, but I'm just saying.

BillTheGreek
03-20-2012, 01:35 AM
I LikeTEBOW... he does a lot of Good things for Kids......He's like the Babe Ruth in Football, How can you guys hate him.....at least he has a big HEART ! And I bet he's Praying for you, right now.

Harooni
03-20-2012, 01:48 AM
god so overated .

Diamondring
03-20-2012, 01:54 AM
god so overated .I think that he is underrated and has got a bad rap. They said that the Broncos needs to give Peyton some receivers I feel that they didn't have a good amount of good ones to help Tebow.

Harooni
03-20-2012, 01:56 AM
god so overated .I think that he is underrated and has got a bad rap. They said that the Broncos needs to give Peyton some receivers I feel that they didn't have a good amount of good ones to help Tebow.
well i mean overrated for the present time, sort of like eli in the early days. of course tebow could grow and blossom. but as of right now ,he hasnt done enough for the cult following he had.

Diamondring
03-20-2012, 02:02 AM
well i mean overrated for the present time, sort of like eli in the early days. of course tebow could grow and blossom. but as of right now ,he hasnt done enough for the cult following he had.Yeah you are right but still though, they said that Peyton needs to get some good receivers and talked about how some of his old buddies might come to the Broncos. I think they made a big mistake of getting Manning.

Harooni
03-20-2012, 02:04 AM
well i mean overrated for the present time, sort of like eli in the early days. of course tebow could grow and blossom. but as of right now ,he hasnt done enough for the cult following he had.Yeah you are right but still though, they said that Peyton needs to get some good receivers and talked about how some of his old buddies might come to the Broncos. I think they made a big mistake of getting Manning.
yeah i think peyton on the 49ers was the best move, but i didnt want him in the nfc and im sure archie didn't either.

but peyton on the 49ers that team would be freakin scary.

Diamondring
03-20-2012, 02:09 AM
yeah i think peyton on the 49ers was the best move, but i didnt want him in the nfc and im sure archie didn't either.

but peyton on the 49ers that team would be freakin scary.Yes the 49ers was the best option and he should have went there. The Bronco's coaching staff isn't good since they got rid of that other qb Orton.

jimsgints
03-20-2012, 12:30 PM
Tebow prays, everone else is Tebowing. I can see him just shake his head at all of this and think, man this is some crazy junk right here. Money talks I guess. Stay tuned for season two! He's not a Giant so I'll wait for the movie. I wish him the best.

galaxy10
03-20-2012, 12:39 PM
I like Tebow. He is a good change for a lot of the egocentric and selfish players of the NFL. He is doing some thing good with his fame and money. We could use a lot more people like him in the world. I don't have a problem with him and his spiritual beliefs. why ridicule the guy for his beliefs. Everybody gets to believe what they want. I do however think that he will not make it as a QB in the league. Changing his throwing motion I think is just too much for him. Too much body/mind memory. I wish him well.

nycisgreat
03-20-2012, 01:00 PM

"

I'll tebow for you, bro

+1

MikeIsaGiant
03-20-2012, 01:51 PM
WHy all the Tebow hate??* he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton...* I mean what has he done to any Giants fans???*

He sucks and Tebow is annoying!

Dirt66
03-20-2012, 05:13 PM
WHy all the Tebow hate?? he will never be a Giant and he just got replaced by Peyton... I mean what has he done to any Giants fans???Because he got to "HOLD HANDS" with Lindsey Vonn and I didn't!!!!!!!