PDA

View Full Version : Now that Peyton will be a Bronco...

Blue since 2
03-19-2012, 03:40 PM
is anyone as relieved as I am that he's not going to San Fran?? That team would be tough with Peyton at the helm. Now they might not even get Alex Smith back. Bwahahaha!

Flip Empty
03-19-2012, 03:43 PM
It's definitely a relief. But honestly, Kapaernick worries me more than Alex Smith ever did. He may not be ready yet though.

G-Man67
03-19-2012, 03:46 PM
i'm relieved, not afraid to admit it ... we don't need to run into a stud D and a HOF QB ... hard enough to deal with the Saints and Pack and whatever Philly team shows up this year

GmenFan1980
03-19-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm happy.....Happy I get to laugh at Steve Young for being wrong again :D

AllHailEli
03-19-2012, 06:02 PM
is anyone as relieved as I am that he's not going to San Fran?? That team would be tough with Peyton at the helm. Now they might not even get Alex Smith back. Bwahahaha!

I'm definitely relieved. Eli has never won against Peyton. :) Last thing we want is to go through Brees, Rodgers and Peyton to get to the SB. Peyton can stay in the AFC and eliminate Brady. :)

Pksoze
03-19-2012, 07:14 PM
I don't know a part of me is disappointed that we didn't have that competition with a stacked 49ers squad...imagine if we were able to knock that team out... that would remove all doubt that Eli was more clutch beating Peyton even with a stacked team.

Axels15
03-19-2012, 07:15 PM
I was not looking forward to that.

Still not really looking forward to it. They beat the hell out of Eli last time. Hoping our blocking's a bit better next time

Blue daddy
03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
I could never understand QB match ups. Eli didn't beat Brady the Giant Def did. It's not like Eli played CB and had to make plays aginst Brady. Or go out and tackle Peyton or Breez. He never faces another QB.