PDA

View Full Version : Everyone wants to play for the Cowboys!! lol

Tuckit91
12-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Justin Tuck has not been shy to let his thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys be known. To say there's no love lost would be an understatement. And three seasons ago, after the two teams' first meeting at the new Cowboys Stadium, Tuck called the then-brand new $1.3 billion stadium "a dump." </P>

Tuck reiterated his thoughts this week and DeMarcus Ware had a response.</P>

"He says that because maybe he wants to play here," Ware said of Tuck. "Everybody wants to play for the Cowboys. If I wasn't playing for Cowboys I would call it that too because I want to play for them." </P>

Sunday night will be the first of two chapters in the heated rivalry to be written in the next month. With both teams vying for the NFC East crown down the stretch, the race promises to be intense. </P>

</P>

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/12/cowboys_demarcus_ware_responds.html</P>

Really everyone?</P>

DragonSoul
12-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Cruz grew up in JERSEY as a COWBOYS FAN (For Shame)

egyptian420
12-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Love the hate, but we are in no position to really talk #### after a 4 game losing streak. Let's show our anger and hate on the field where it counts.

NYfanatic
12-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Dumb Tuck just seems when Rolle is fired up he isnt.
Now I say the Giants take this out on the cowgirls.

GiantWarfare
12-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Mr. Ware, please just stick to what you do best, and that's putting in work on the field.

Because that so-called response was one of the worst cases of "trash talk" I've ever heard.

And to our so-called defensive captain, dude shut up and just play, you've done jack*** this year...

Completely nonsensical story...

Tuck: "Jerryworld is a dump"

Ware: "You're just jealous 'cuz you wanna be one of us"

Reminds me of 3rd grade...

Ntegrase96
12-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Mr. Ware, please just stick to what you do best, and that's putting in work on the field.

Because that so-called response was one of the worst cases of "trash talk" I've ever heard.

And to our so-called defensive captain, dude shut up and just play, you've done jack*** this year...

Completely nonsensical story...

Tuck: "Jerryworld is a dump"

Ware: "You're just jealous 'cuz you wanna be one of us"

Reminds me of 3rd grade...

Don't know where this quote came from, but Ware is one of those guys who says everything with a smile. Not saying you're upset about it, but I stopped getting upset about things on paper a long time ago because it takes away from so much of the original meaning.

Ware has his own radio segment here in Dallas, never says anything really spiteful, but jokes around every now and then. He's just that type of guy. I don't think anyone ever takes anything he says personally.

Gianthunter
12-08-2011, 10:03 AM
People it's so-called reporters dredging up ancient quotes to stir the pot. Media manipulation.

MikeIsaGiant
12-08-2011, 11:12 AM
I hate these articles and I hate the type of people who write them.

Figured only America would be so consumed into the idea of a 3rd grade argument made up by oh wait, a dumb American journalist

Raptor22
12-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Well, why not?

I mean, those Superbowl rings are heavy. Who'd want to lug one (or a few) of those around? And the tickertape parades... that's just a pain to clean up.

jax5338
12-08-2011, 05:50 PM

a lot of people who grew up in the late 80s/early 90s like myself were cowboys fans. i went to school with a lot of kids who were cowboys and packers fans.

why? because theyre front runners who were in love with the good teams and good players at that time. that's why you see so many cowboys/yankees fans across the country. stupid frontrunners.

i personally never understood how people can be fans of a team that does not represent the area youre from. they represent you. unless you come from a place with no team, it's lame if you dont root for hometown teams.

egyptian420
12-08-2011, 06:26 PM

a lot of people who grew up in the late 80s/early 90s like myself were cowboys fans. i went to school with a lot of kids who were cowboys and packers fans.

why? because theyre front runners who were in love with the good teams and good players at that time. that's why you see so many cowboys/yankees fans across the country. stupid frontrunners.

i personally never understood how people can be fans of a team that does not represent the area youre from. they represent you. unless you come from a place with no team, it's lame if you dont root for hometown teams.
Living in Toronto, many people question my fanhood of the gmen but they couldn't be more wrong. Sure we got the CFL and teams that are more representative of where I live, but F that, the CFL isn't football imho. I can't even bring myself to watch it if someone payed me.

There are also many Toronto natives who HATE the leafs. One of my friends who was born and raised here in Toronto all his life has always hated the leafs and he's a huge Avalanche fan....where your from doesn't always necessarily mean you should root for the teams in your area.

For me though, I like our teams, I like the Jays, Raptors, and the Leafs but I'm not really a fan of any of those sports. The only team I actually follow and root for and will support until I'm dead is the Giants. Nothing else even comes close or ever will.

GiantsVSNFL
12-08-2011, 06:49 PM
I canít hear ware because he has 2007 sprayed all over his face! Somebody get this guy a moist towel please!!!