PDA

View Full Version : Hondo

dinz
03-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi everyone, I wanted to share this, my wife was friends, for years ,with a man named ,hondo, his daughter grew up with my wifes 2daughters, my now2 step daughters.. Well, hondo got sick earlier this, got pancratic cancer, he was a huge Giants fan.. Showed me his Giant stuff before he got sick.. Well , Hondo passed in May, and he was buried in one of his many giants tshirts.. and had alot of giant stuff around funeral home..I like to think the super bowl win was for hondo... He went out the way he wanted too, a true giant.. p.s i guess a week or so before he was going to pass, his wife was laying out a suit, and he had enough strenghth to throw suit out, he Knew what he wanted to wear.. what a guy.. wished i had met him earlier..Im sure he was smiling that super bowl day...

ibbill
03-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Hondo I yield to you.You are a true blue fan that makes us all proud to be Giant fans.

I suspect he was smiling with pleasure as the team rode through the <span style="color: rgb(55, 55, 55); font-family: 'Droid Sans', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 24px; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); display: inline !important; float: none; ">Canyon of Heroes

</span>

GameTime
03-20-2012, 11:07 PM
RIP Hondo....</P>

Once a Giant's Fan</P>

Always a Giant's Fan</P>

ShockeyShow
03-20-2012, 11:11 PM
RIP Hondo....</p>

Once a Giant's Fan</p>

Always a Giant's Fan</p>

He'll be watching every game, and will be our own "Angel in the Endzone"

RIP Hondo....Bleeding Blue in this life and the next!

GmenFan1980
03-20-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/dvdreviews18/a%20John%20Farrow%20Hondo%20John%20Wayne%20DVD%20R eview/title%20John%20Farrow%20Hondo%20John%20Wayne%20DVD %20Review%20PDVD_001.jpg

R.I.P.

I really didn't have anything else to write, but a picture is worth a thousands words as they say :)