PDA

View Full Version : Our game this Sunday...................

jomo
12-07-2011, 11:11 PM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</P>

gmen0820
12-07-2011, 11:14 PM
The Giants will win and Tuck and Jacobs will be the reason why IMO. Just a prediction on my behalf.

DragonSoul
12-07-2011, 11:14 PM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</P>Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark

jomo
12-07-2011, 11:16 PM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</P>Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky markLet's do this!!

egyptian420
12-07-2011, 11:17 PM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</p>Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark
Yea I don't think we will necessarily be out if we lose, but I don't think we can afford a 5 game losing streak at this point. We need to get things changed around right NOW. We actually saw a change last week but unfortunately it wasn't enough to cut it. This week is a Must win, not for the playoffs, but just for the sake of our team's psychological state of mind.

BigBlue1971
12-07-2011, 11:17 PM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</P>

</P>

</P>

agree.</P>

this can not be a loss! </P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Go Giants! </FONT></P>

</P>

DragonSoul
12-07-2011, 11:23 PM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</p>Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark
Yea I don't think we will necessarily be out if we lose, but I don't think we can afford a 5 game losing streak at this point. We need to get things changed around right NOW. We actually saw a change last week but unfortunately it wasn't enough to cut it. This week is a Must win, not for the playoffs, but just for the sake of our team's psychological state of mind.
Agreed.

bansaw
12-08-2011, 02:11 AM
The Giants will win and Tuck and Jacobs will be the reason why IMO. Just a prediction on my behalf.well everyone should be able to get one right a year

good luck

tikiandphil
12-08-2011, 02:14 AM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</P>Would not be over but I feel as many do the 1st game IS a MUST WIN in our head to head meeting. The skins are dead in the water, and I feel we are a better team then the jets even with all our problems, when we have TC and Eli vs Ryan and Marky mark

I think even the GM Reese said it was a "must win"

DragonSoul
12-08-2011, 06:58 AM

I think even the GM Reese said it was a "must win"They have been saying that since NO! And as I said, this is as close to a must win for them.

BTW... For some reason I thought we were playing on MNF, guess I am still in the past game lol

Firenugget
12-08-2011, 07:12 AM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</p>

I don't get the link between winning/losing this game and the remaining games...

Jet-Blue
12-08-2011, 07:53 AM
will decide whether we go to the playoffs. If we win, we will beat the skins and cowgirls on new years day. If we lose, our season is over. Huge game. I believe that we will win. Go Blue!!</p>

I don't get the link between winning/losing this game and the remaining games...

A win and it a "Great" confidence builder for the other games, is what I think he means. This is the season Sunday Night.

RobCarpenter
12-08-2011, 10:05 PM

</P>

Tend to agree with you.Biggest game of the season so far.</P>

gmen0820
12-08-2011, 11:49 PM
The Giants will win and Tuck and Jacobs will be the reason why IMO. Just a prediction on my behalf.well everyone should be able to get one right a year

good luck

Have you been keeping track?

bansaw
12-09-2011, 01:01 AM

good luck

Have you been keeping track?not hard counting to zero tbh lol

giantsfan420
12-09-2011, 01:23 AM
haha.

mine is antrelle rolle has a couple ints or an int and fumble recovery.

he's due for a big game, he hasnt had many here but he is a good player. romo likes to throw it up for grabs, i think rolle makes a couple of huge plays

gmen0820
12-09-2011, 01:24 AM

good luck

Have you been keeping track?not hard counting to zero tbh lol
Okay so name me the times I have been wrong. Not saying I haven't been wrong, I just think you are talking out of your ***.

bansaw
12-09-2011, 01:42 AM
I stopped paying attention when you constantly called me out for saying our window is closing - especially on the OLine...

egyptian420
12-09-2011, 01:44 AM
haha.

mine is antrelle rolle has a couple ints or an int and fumble recovery.

he's due for a big game, he hasnt had many here but he is a good player. romo likes to throw it up for grabs, i think rolle makes a couple of huge playsyea, or anyone else in our secondary like Ross or Webster...I think Romo is going to gamble on a few big ones. I like how Jospeph has been stuffing the run lately, he had like 10 friggin tackles out there last week. If we can shut down Murray, we should have success against Romo. Ofcourse for any of this to happen we have to play like how we did last week, even better actually.....big if

gmen0820
12-09-2011, 01:48 AM
I stopped paying attention when you constantly called me out for saying our window is closing - especially on the OLine...

Surely there is more. You wouldn't call me out for making a prediction in a prediction thread because of me having an issue with you stating the obvious, I mean, isn't the window always closing?

bansaw
12-09-2011, 02:01 AM
lol go kick your dog or something ... I'm out, you aren't worth any more reply

good luck with your prediction

DragonSoul
12-09-2011, 03:03 AM
lol go kick your dog or something ... I'm out, you aren't worth any more reply

good luck with your prediction
not nice. Should have said go kick vick ffs

harrycarson
12-09-2011, 05:24 AM
All I have to say is who cares about predictions, right or wrong, a fan is a fan for their own reasons and has their own special place and mentality for loving he GMEN...</P>

As for the task at hand, I really do not like the idea the game is Sunday night. I wil be up all night sick to my stomach worrying about this game Saturday night and have to wait all the way to Sunday night. Too much on the line for my GMEN. I cant take the pressure. Which brings me to the only point I will make about this game that swings the game in our favor....</P>
<UL>
<LI>ROMO CANNOT PLAY UNDER PRESSURE OR IN BIG GAMES</LI>
<LI>ELI IS A BIG GAME QB</LI>[/list]

RESULT=Gmen27....Cowgirls=13..ROMO gets rocked by Boley again after he throws 2 picks, leaves the game in the 3rd quarter...</P>

</P>

blueomaha
12-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Think we win..BJ hates the cowballs and gets pumped when we play them...Eli will go deep on them...correct me if I'm wrong, cowballs have never seen Cruz...Victor should have a good day...btw, when was the last time the NYG had a 1pm game??..hate these late games....

Slunk3AM
12-09-2011, 07:56 AM
I think we have a good chance of winning this game. Tony Romo is still their quarterback, the game is huge also for the Cowboys, and its December. Collapse time for the Cowboys.