PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to see...

Hate_it_or_love_it
12-08-2011, 12:39 AM
4 wins in a row plus a rematch vs still undefeated packers in the nfc championship. that would be epic

barran21
12-08-2011, 12:53 AM
4 wins in a row plus a rematch vs still undefeated packers in the nfc championship. that would be epic

If we win 4 we are the 4th seed, and it's highly unlikely that the Saints lose at home in the WC, round, so our rematch would be in the divisional round...

Itlan
12-08-2011, 01:20 AM
The best scenario is first beat the 9ers, then the Saints, then the Packers... and who from the AFC? Patriots again, just for fun?

jhamburg
12-08-2011, 01:27 AM

If we win 4 we are the 4th seed, and it's highly unlikely that the Saints lose at home in the WC, round, so our rematch would be in the divisional round...

If we're already assuming 5 wins in a row for the 6-6 Giants, I don't think the Saints losing a playoff game is that big of a leap from there...

miked1958
12-08-2011, 01:44 AM

If we're already assuming 5 wins in a row for the 6-6 Giants, I don't think the Saints losing a playoff game is that big of a leap from there...
Lol plus one

Hate_it_or_love_it
01-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Kinda called it!! Lets go G-men!!!! off to cali!!!