PDA

View Full Version : A healthy Peyton makes Denver SB contenders

Moss#83
03-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Everytime I read about his decision most people say he blew it. He should've gone to SF where he would instantly make them SB favorites. I think he can do the same with Denver because they have a real solid defense.

Denver's defense is at its best when the offense is moving the ball well. Tebow was able to engineer long sustaining drives last year and the defense fed off of that. Unfortuately for them, the Pats just had their number. Tebow couldn't convert 3rd downs and Brady had plenty of possessions to score points.

This is all going to change with Peyton in here. He can move the ball in the air at will and when they face elite teams in the playoffs, he can keep their offense off the field better than Tebow.

Denver is a good choice for Peyton as well.

galaxy10
03-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Everytime I read about his decision most people say he blew it. He should've gone to SF where he would instantly make them SB favorites. I think he can do the same with Denver because they have a real solid defense.

Denver's defense is at its best when the offense is moving the ball well. Tebow was able to engineer long sustaining drives last year and the defense fed off of that. Unfortuately for them, the Pats just had their number. Tebow couldn't convert 3rd downs and Brady had plenty of possessions to score points.

This is all going to change with Peyton in here. He can move the ball in the air at will and when they face elite teams in the playoffs, he can keep their offense off the field better than Tebow.

Denver is a good choice for Peyton as well.

I don't think he blew it. I think the niner fans think he blew it, but I am not sure what they are drinking out there. There are a lot more intangibles to playing football and where one plays than just evaluating talent. Look at what the Giants did, won a SB with a 9/7 record and less talent than some of the teams we played to get there.

Idkaname
03-21-2012, 10:19 AM
broncos are better, solid d and decent offensive weapons

buffyblue
03-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Peyton will Definetly help Denver out and they have a good team in place and should go deep in playoffs. However if he had went to San Francisco, they would have probably went to SuperBowl. 49ers are a better team than Broncos.

MikeIsaGiant
03-21-2012, 11:47 PM
Another WR , setttt