PDA

View Full Version : Ring design/ceremony details??

CTLadyBlue
03-21-2012, 10:15 AM
Anyone hear anything on this? Last time, the ring ceremony was in May. It's almost April so I'm sure the ring has been designed and at the jewelers being made as we speak - especially given the number of rings which need to be made.

TuckYou
03-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Not sure, but Im going to try to get to the Wednesday Night game to open the season. I went to the opening game in 2008 vs the Skins and the opening ceremony was awesome! Plus all the old Giant Greats were there. Strahan busted out of a huge Lombardi trophy mid field.</P>

</P>

SweetZombieJesus
03-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Surprised we haven't heard anything. Last time there was already a prototype ring design at the parade and we knew the final design before the ceremony (which was 5/31/08).

And ditto on the opening game of 2008 I was there and it was a riot with a giant banner in the end zone and Strahan popping out of a giant Lombardi trophy.

Roosevelt
03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
I believe the Giants made a decision on the last ring the first week in April so we are not too far off.

manning to shockey
03-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Victor Cruz on @ESPN_FirstTake says he's seen the Super Bowl ring and it has "a little blue in it." He says he approves of the design. That he said it while sitting next to LeSean McCoy should make it even better.

BlueJayC
03-21-2012, 03:36 PM
I'm still waiting for the mayor of SF to roll the Giants trolley down his streets.......

SweetZombieJesus
03-21-2012, 06:04 PM
I'm still waiting for the mayor of SF to roll the Giants trolley down his streets.......

and pictures of Central American children in Patriots shirts.