PDA

View Full Version : Elway and the Broncos totally hosed Tebow

GameTime
03-21-2012, 03:30 PM
They said in the presser yesterday that where Tim Tebow gets traded is very important to them. They want him to go to a good org that can keep his career in the right direction.</P>

And they send him to the Jets.......what a joke. </P>

In a very unTebow like fashion he should tell the Broncos to go **** themselves.....</P>

GmenFan1980
03-21-2012, 03:34 PM
"Keep career in the right direction" Sanchez sucks, he will get benched and Tebow will start and boom. Career right on track.

ny06
03-21-2012, 03:35 PM
The NFL is a business. Elway and the Broncos owe nothing to Tebow. </P>

GameTime
03-21-2012, 03:37 PM
"Keep career in the right direction" Sanchez sucks, he will get benched and Tebow will start and boom. Career right on track.</P>

who on the Jets or in their org is going to teach Tebow how to be a real NFL QB???</P>

BTW..... Right now Sanchez is a better NFL QB then Tebow.....sorry</P>

GameTime
03-21-2012, 03:38 PM

</P>

just posting what they said yesterday Bro....</P>

they said it plain as day.....</P>

GGTM_1977
03-21-2012, 03:39 PM
They did not make a move in Tebow's best interest, and got crap for trade......a 4th and 6th?! I have a funny feeling that the Denver organization is going to go down hill soon. Elway will tank as a VP, and I have a feeling Peyton's career there will be short lived and/or unfruitful.....

ny06
03-21-2012, 03:40 PM

</P>

</P>

And you believed them? </P>

</P>

GiantsYanks
03-21-2012, 03:42 PM
They did not make a move in Tebow's best interest, and got crap for trade......a 4th and 6th?! I have a funny feeling that the Denver organization is going to go down hill soon. Elway will tank as a VP, and I have a feeling Peyton's career there will be short lived and/or unfruitful.....

wait you think Tim Tebow is worth more than a 4th and 6th round pick? You really think they tried to screw Tim over? I'm sure this is the best offer they received.

GmenFan1980
03-21-2012, 03:43 PM
"Keep career in the right direction" Sanchez sucks, he will get benched and Tebow will start and boom. Career right on track.</P>

who on the Jets or in their org is going to teach Tebow how to be* a real NFL QB???</P>

That is an excellent question. Who cares?

Denver obviously did not care, All the jets really want is the attention and maybe a few wildcat plays, but don't really seem to care to develop him.

And sorry for? Kyle orton is a better NFL QB then Tebow as well. Gee that definitely meant something over in Denver huh?

GameTime
03-21-2012, 03:46 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

not saying I believed them I am just saying what THEY said.....</P>

whether I believe them or not they doesn't matter. What they did and what they said are two different things. So if they lied.....they hosed Tebow....</P>

GameTime
03-21-2012, 03:48 PM

who on the Jets or in their org is going to teach Tebow how to be a real NFL QB???</P>

That is an excellent question. Who cares? Denver obviously did not care, All the jets really want is the attention and maybe a few wildcat plays, but don't really seem to care to develop him. And sorry for? Kyle orton is a better NFL QB then Tebow as well. Gee that definitely meant something over in Denver huh?</P>

easy Bro... Iam not sticking up for Tebow, the Jets, or Denver. I am just making conversation....</P>

Actually the Jets may not even want him as a possible starting QB....</P>

</P>

ny06
03-21-2012, 03:51 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

whether I believe them or not they doesn't matter. What they did and what they said are two different things. So if they lied.....they hosed Tebow....</P>

</P>

So what bothers you? That they said one thing and did another? That's life, and in the NFL it's a regular thing. </P>

If the Broncos really wanted to screw Tebow they could have kept him on the team and let him rot on the bench. </P>

But instead they traded him to a team (dysfunctional team) but a new team nonetheless. Wherehe can start fresh and show his new coaches what he has to offer. </P>

bandwgn86
03-21-2012, 03:52 PM
They said in the presser yesterday that where Tim Tebow gets traded is very important to them. They want him to go to a good org that can keep his career in the right direction.</P>

And they send him to the Jets.......what a joke. </P>

In a very unTebow like fashion he should tell the Broncos to go **** themselves.....</P>not needed he has a direct line to Jesus.. Elway wont see Heaven ever !

GmenFan1980
03-21-2012, 03:55 PM

who on the Jets or in their org is going to teach Tebow how to be* a real NFL QB???</P>

That is an excellent question. Who cares? Denver obviously did not care, All the jets really want is the attention and maybe a few wildcat plays, but don't really seem to care to develop him. And sorry for? Kyle orton is a better NFL QB then Tebow as well. Gee that definitely meant something over in Denver huh?</P>

easy Bro... Iam not sticking up for Tebow, the Jets, or Denver. I am just making conversation....</P>

*</P>

Then i'm sorry

http://grbusinessonline.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/pointless.jpeg

This thread sucks now http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif

GameTime
03-21-2012, 04:00 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

So what bothers you? That they said one thing and did another? That's life, and in the NFL it's a regular thing. </P>

If the Broncos really wanted to screw Tebow they could have kept him on the team and let him rot on the bench. </P>

But instead they traded him to a team (dysfunctional team) but a new team nonetheless. Wherehe can start fresh and show his new coaches what he has to offer. </P>

</P>

I guess what bothers me is that I heard what Elway said and then I hear Tebow is traded to the Jets. To me that is not in Tebows best interest. As you said its the NFL and they lie all the time. Maybe I thought Elway was dif. Maybe he thinks the Jets is a good place for Tebow. I think differently. IMO they didnt do right by Tebow but I guess they really dont have to.</P>

</P>

GameTime
03-21-2012, 04:04 PM

</P>

Then i'm sorry http://grbusinessonline.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/pointless.jpeg This thread sucks now http://boards.giants.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif</P>

Well....I guess I am sticking up for Tebow in a way and Sanchez indirectly. The Jets try to ease Sanchez's mind with an extension now then bring in Tebow. Big pressure for Sanchez. Which is his problem but shows somehting about the Jets org. IMO trading tebow to the Jets is not in tebow's best interest and the Broncos dont really give a ****. As much an I am not naive about the NFL its still annoying....</P>

Bottom line is I think the Jets are a joke of an org and I think the NFL thinks so too...and that includes the Broncos. So IMO they hosed Tebow....</P>

</P>

</P>

GiantSinceBirth78
03-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Denver brass has been punching tebow in the mouth for the past year. Glad he left that place.

bigal1giant
03-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Ultimately the last nasty thing Elway could do to the kid. Poor John couldn't put up with having someone more popular than him in Denver. I wonder how he's going to handle all the adulation Peyton gets therre??? I've always admired Peyton but I truly hope Denver doesn't win a game while he's QB!!!!!!!!!!

Bohemian
03-21-2012, 04:22 PM
Sanchez clearly has a ways to go before I could consider him an elite QB, but Tebow is hopeless. The Jets organization are an absolute joke, and I really don't know what they are trying to do to the little chemistry remaining in that franchise. Sanchez will be entering the 'do or die' stage of his career to prove that he is a true starting QB in the league, and the Jets go out and get a player has nothing to offer. I am so glad that I am not a Jets fan... because I would be extremely disappointed at the moment.

GGTM_1977
03-21-2012, 04:31 PM

wait you think Tim Tebow is worth more than a 4th and 6th round pick?* You really think they tried to screw Tim over?* I'm sure this is the best offer they received.

Actually the report said a 4th & 6th, and Jets got Tebow and a 7th. I disagree with your question/comment. Do I think they "tried to screw him over", no I think they DID screw him over. And I don't know if this was the best offer.......it seemed like the Jags were pretty interested in him for the "hometown" boy thing and to sell more tickets....