PDA

View Full Version : Saint's GM Punishment

patman_jones
03-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Not sure if this was posted already, but can someone explain to me the role of a GM during the regular season? The Saint's GM is suspended for the first 8 games of the season, so from that I assume he will be able to continue to work on free agent signings, and drafting.
Does this just limit the GM's ability to influence free agent signing and contract negotiations during the regular season, or am I undervaluing the importance of a GM during the first 8 games?

GiantSinceBirth78
03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm stumped myself. I dont know how this idiot got involved. My guess he used his own funds to finance this disgusting act.

Brandon jacobs
03-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Not sure if this was posted already, but can someone explain to me the role of a GM during the regular season? The Saint's GM is suspended for the first 8 games of the season, so from that I assume he will be able to continue to work on free agent signings, and drafting.
Does this just limit the GM's ability to influence free agent signing and contract negotiations during the regular season, or am I undervaluing the importance of a GM during the first 8 games?

They should ALSO strip the saints of the SB trophy since they put out a hit on Farve in the champinship game. But all in all, just the bad publicity itself should be a great punishment. what a disgrace to the game