View Full Version : Goff would have to be on dust to sign with the Browns

NYG4lifeNYK
03-21-2012, 04:44 PM
The Browns Goff?

Sign the damn contract with us already.

I need a signing I'm going nuts these past few days haha

DownWitJPP
03-21-2012, 04:49 PM
is he talking with the Browns? I haven't heard about him talking to any teams. Where do u guys get your info about our players and who their talking to?

I need a signing too lol...getting kinda boring around here

GGTM_1977
03-21-2012, 04:49 PM
IF Goff signs with CLE.......I will seriously laugh at all the Blackburn naysayers on the board. What do we do if Goff goes.......I guess we go with the "youth" movement....

MikeIsaGiant
03-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Desperately.... neeed.....signing....so....bored..

SIGN DESEAN JACKSON OR SOMETHING!!

NYG4lifeNYK
03-21-2012, 04:54 PM
is he talking with the Browns? I haven't heard about him talking to any teams. Where do u guys get your info about our players and who their talking to?

I need a signing too lol...getting kinda boring around here

<div class="stream-item-header">
<small class="time">
<span class="_timestamp js-short-timestamp " data-time="1332353547000" data-long-form="true"></span> (https://twitter.com/#%21/MikeGarafolo/status/182530125051609088)</small><a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/MikeGarafolo" data-user-id="12513132">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1813021940/smile_mike__normal.JPG
<strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name">Mike Garafolo[/b]
<span>?</span>
<span class="username js-action-profile-name"><s>@</s>MikeGarafolo</span>
</a>

</div>
<p class="js-tweet-text">Giants free agents Dave Tollefson, Jonathan Goff visit other teams: Tollefson to Seattle, Goff to Cleveland http://bit.ly/GIOUVM (http://t.co/GG9ikTM0)</p>

NYG4lifeNYK
03-21-2012, 04:54 PM

LOL.................. too far

[:|]

TuckYou
03-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Get Chase back on the horn if Goff dips out. Goff probably wants more money then the Giants are offering. Then draft Hightower!

DownWitJPP
03-21-2012, 05:03 PM

SIGN DESEAN JACKSON OR SOMETHING!! Desean got a 5 yr contract with the E-Gals

NYG4lifeNYK
03-21-2012, 05:03 PM
Get Chase back on the horn if Goff dips out. Goff probably wants more money then the Giants are offering. Then draft Hightower!

Fletcher please

MikeIsaGiant
03-21-2012, 05:04 PM

LOL.................. too far

[:|]

I need the red font son

B&RWarrior
03-21-2012, 05:07 PM
If Goff goes no big deal. We won a SB w/o him. He was slow before the ACL. He will be slower next year. We need to draft a MLB.

DownWitJPP
03-21-2012, 05:10 PM
I don't think we need to draft a MLB. Herzlich was starting to impress me before he went down with the ankle injury.

Martyr
03-21-2012, 05:24 PM
He's doing it to drive up the cost of his contract

Martyr
03-21-2012, 05:26 PM
I don't think we need to draft a MLB. Herzlich was starting to impress me before he went down with the ankle injury.</P>

I like Herzlich but he only started a game and a half before getting hurt. I would have liked to see him play more last year </P>

AGiantDynasty
03-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Goff was completely over rated by the fans here. Our LB's have been so god awful the past 5 years an average Goff was made to look better then he is.

A crappy player going to a crappy team. Lets not make Goff out to be the next Ray Lewis..

JesseJames
03-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Get Chase back on the horn if Goff dips out. Goff probably wants more money then the Giants are offering. Then draft Hightower!if Goff signs with the Browns then Blackburn will up his asking price for us

RoanokeFan
03-21-2012, 06:32 PM
IF Goff signs with CLE.......I will seriously laugh at all the Blackburn naysayers on the board. What do we do if Goff goes.......I guess we go with the "youth" movement....

Do you not understand how free agency works? Blackburn is FREE to sign with any of the 32 NFL teams that make him an offer. The GIANTS may bring him back when all is said and done. We have to wait for all the dominoes to fall.

GGTM_1977
03-21-2012, 08:56 PM

Do you not understand how free agency works?* Blackburn is FREE to sign with any of the 32 NFL teams that make him an offer.* The GIANTS may bring him back when all is said and done.* We have to wait for all the dominoes to fall.

Oh no I understand that part of it........my beef is with all the people on here that diminish what he has done for us, and his play on the field, and how they were so sure that Goff was and is the better choice for MLB because he is sooooo much more athletic.......especially after an ACL injury too!

giantyankee1976
03-21-2012, 11:36 PM
I liked Goff, over-rated or not.

that said, I like G-Jones and Herz might make some noise so...

I mean the eagles load up with decent Backers and we sit pat.

I hope and wish for some playmakers on D with respect to the 2nd level.

If Goff walks, then walk. His loss will not terribly impact the D either way.

RoanokeFan
03-21-2012, 11:44 PM

Do you not understand how free agency works? Blackburn is FREE to sign with any of the 32 NFL teams that make him an offer. The GIANTS may bring him back when all is said and done. We have to wait for all the dominoes to fall.

Oh no I understand that part of it........my beef is with all the people on here that diminish what he has done for us, and his play on the field, and how they were so sure that Goff was and is the better choice for MLB because he is sooooo much more athletic.......especially after an ACL injury too!

Goff's benefit to the team is not his athleticism, it's his smarts. Chase Blackburn is just not a starter in the NFL. Never was and isn't likely to be absent injuries depleting a team's linebacking corps.