PDA

View Full Version : Giants OL, Finally Got It Right

BlueBlitzer
12-08-2011, 07:10 AM
When Suebert and O'Hara exited, we never really had the right pieces at Guard and Center. It seemed like musical chairs. Now we have the future in Beatty. ( Albeit next year ) And I'm not giving up on Bass. But could you have a better replacement than Booth ? However DD is a much better LT than He is at Guard. The new LG, I believe has found His home ( This kid gets more excited about fighting Gorillas, than we did as kids watching the Good Humor truck come down the street. )

BlueBlitzer
12-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Petrus hasgreat strength, He could develop into a young Snee.

RobCarpenter
12-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Boothe and Petrus did a good job...and provided some hope.

GameTime
12-08-2011, 10:42 PM
When Suebert and O'Hara exited, we never really had the right pieces at Guard and Center. It seemed like musical chairs. Now we have the future in Beatty. ( Albeit next year ) And I'm not giving up on Bass. But could you have a better replacement than Booth ? However DD is a much better LT than He is at Guard. The new LG, I believe has found His home ( This kid gets more excited about fighting Gorillas, than we did as kids watching the Good Humor truck come down the street. )</P>

1st decenet gameby the Olinein a quite a while........lets calm down and see what they can put together for the next bunch of weeks....</P>

</P>