PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listen to Francesa's interview with Tannenbaum yesterday??

CTLadyBlue
03-23-2012, 09:03 AM
...about Tebow's acquisition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ3s2yAf34o

What an absolute joke. Tannenbaum's answers were a bunch of pre-generated 'talking points'. "That's our vision', 'we're concentrating on improving', 'our goal is to win games', 'we understand what comes along with him and are prepared', 'Mark's a professional and knows it's all about the team and winning games'...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And Kudos to Mike for showing no mercy in the questions - he asked some brutally honest ones and Mr. T's answers were all spin, peace love and joy and we just want to win games.

GameTime
03-23-2012, 09:14 AM
...about Tebow's acquisition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ3s2yAf34o What an absolute joke. Tannenbaum's answers were a bunch of pre-generated 'talking points'. "That's our vision', 'we're concentrating on improving', 'our goal is to win games', 'we understand what comes along with him and are prepared', 'Mark's a professional and knows it's all about the team and winning games'... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And Kudos to Mike for showing no mercy in the questions - he asked some brutally honest ones and Mr. T's answers were all spin, peace love and joy and we just want to win games.</P>

+1....I heard some of it and I agree. MT knows he is in for a huge **** storm if this Tebow trade blows up in his face. </P>

</P>

G-Man67
03-23-2012, 09:19 AM
yeah i get the feeling Tanne wasn't in favor ... maybe Woody and Rex and Sparano ... it will be interesting ... fun for us Giants fans to watch the drama</P>

CTLadyBlue
03-23-2012, 09:21 AM
I never heard Mr. T speak before and he sounded anxious and was stammering here and there. Not the controlled confidence that reeks from Mr. Reese

blueomaha
03-23-2012, 09:25 AM

What an absolute joke. Tannenbaum's answers were a bunch of pre-generated 'talking points'. "That's our vision', 'we're concentrating on improving', 'our goal is to win games', 'we understand what comes along with him and are prepared', 'Mark's a professional and knows it's all about the team and winning games'...

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And Kudos to Mike for showing no mercy in the questions - he asked some brutally honest ones and Mr. T's answers were all spin, peace love and joy and we just want to win games.i agree...MT sure knows how to skate around questions concerning Tebow...i have to agree with Boomer on this one.."the trade for Tebow is like bringing gasoline to a fire"...i'm waiting for the explosion...lol....

MikeIsaGiant
03-23-2012, 10:01 AM
This will be fun

nygsb42champs
03-23-2012, 10:03 AM
It is just a big publicity stunt by the Jets to get front page headlines.

Joe Morrison
03-23-2012, 10:10 AM
...about Tebow's acquisition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ3s2yAf34o What an absolute joke. Tannenbaum's answers were a bunch of pre-generated 'talking points'. "That's our vision', 'we're concentrating on improving', 'our goal is to win games', 'we understand what comes along with him and are prepared', 'Mark's a professional and knows it's all about the team and winning games'... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And Kudos to Mike for showing no mercy in the questions - he asked some brutally honest ones and Mr. T's answers were all spin, peace love and joy and we just want to win games.</P>

Don't listen to the Fat Man now that I have Sirius but when I did the best part is he is always so sure of himself he goes over the top just to have to eat crow, so expect a lot of Tebow can't make it in NY and then sit back when Tim proves him being like a said, nothing more that the Fat Man.</P>

SackingMyths
03-23-2012, 10:50 AM
yeah i get the feeling Tanne wasn't in favor ... maybe Woody and Rex and Sparano ... it will be interesting ... fun for us Giants fans to watch the drama</p>

This reeks of the uber-insecure Woody Johnson. I doubt Rex and Mr. T were leading the charge.

I read an article yesterday, can't remember where, that reminded me of how the Jets made the splash for Favre in the offseason after our 07 SB win. Mangini wanted nothing to do with Favre...Woody desperately needed to feel relevant.

The guy (Woody) just doesn't get it and ya know what? The more I watch how the Jets go about their business, the more appreciative I am of who Big Blue has at the helm. No attention *****, "Look at me, I'm important too!!!" children running this organization.

You can't circumvent the system; there are no shortcuts in this league. The Jets will be vying with the Fish for last in the division...

That sound you just heard is the Jets Superbowl window slamming shut

SackingMyths
03-23-2012, 11:04 AM
And now there's this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tim-tebow-ny-jets-a-backup-thinks-beat-mark-sanchez-starting-quarterback-job-sources-article-1.1049461

Hilarious

Roosevelt
03-23-2012, 12:49 PM

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And Kudos to Mike for showing no mercy in the questions - he asked some brutally honest ones and Mr. T's answers were all spin, peace love and joy and we just want to win games.

I listened to it and thought Mike did a great job with his line of questions. Tannenbaum thought he was going to get the same old questions but Mike hit him with things he hadn't prepared for.

There's two things here. One of course is the money Tebow will make the Jets and the other is the team needs better play from the QB position. This must be their way of lighting a spark under Sanchez.

They just better hope it doesn't back fire.

Bigbluefan1974
03-23-2012, 02:45 PM
That little weasel Craig Carton also took Tannenbaum to the woodshed yesterday morning. Wouldn't let MT off the hook about not reading the contract and tweeting the trade before it was done. Carton even said to him that it feels like a publicity stunt to get the headlines after the Giants won the Super Bowl again. Tannenbaum is a lying sack of sheeet and he was stammering and bumbling all through his answers. The Jets get what they deserve. He has no clue how to run a franchise and just torpedoed the career of their starting QB, head coach and possibly his own job. Everyone should be thankful they are a Giants fan. Jet fans should be outraged at this garbage.