PDA

View Full Version : NY Knicks 2011-12

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

smashndash715
01-12-2012, 10:40 PM
*wow* melo is outta shape or something.* This dude hurt his wrist on a play didn't even look bad in the least bit and then he somehow tweaked his ankle when it was not even touched or moved in any kinda strange way or anything.** Dudes made of glass!* I watched the replay of the ankle injury and i'm still wondering what the freak happened?** Hes all ready injured every part of his body in only about 10games lol** my lord!* Work out dude!

melo look like he has baby fat and no stamina

Redeyejedi
01-12-2012, 10:44 PM
This team isnt going anywhere with Dantoni. Doesnt seem like he is even coaching this team

giantyankee1976
01-12-2012, 10:51 PM
This team isnt going anywhere with Dantoni. Doesnt seem like he is even coaching this team

what gives ?

I come in from Class, and the weather, and see Melo headed for the locker room.

I am tired of D'Antoni.

He's first, then Girardi, Coughlin, I'm on the fence but lean in favor of.

nycsportzfan
01-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Is there a player as clumsy and goofy as Amare is? Hes gotta be the most uncordinated and goofy dude in this country. Hes lucky hes the size he is or he'd be flipping burgers. Its funny that he dresses the way i percieve him(its like hes trying to be a nerd) I coulden't even get this post in and Amare again makes the most riducluous turnover ever just having the ball just taken from him. If amare didn't have to dribble the ball ever he'd be the best player in the world!!! And Shumpert all ready looks as if the success has gone to his head.. Dudes all ready not realizing that hsi early success was because of hustle and a mix of doing everything hes decided that hes gotta shoot a 100shots and do nothing else now LOL Toney Douglas and Landry Fields are just flat out dreadful basketball players.. Those 2 coulden't throw a basketball into the ocean if they were deep sea fishing! Landry Fields is just not a NBA player and i think we seen the best of Toney Douglas all ready.. As good as they've been doing there is so many questions with every one of these guys weather its Amares goofy ball handling or Carmelo's all ways being hurt or getting dinged up or Douglas and Fields being horrific shooters or Shumpert wanting to become a scorer instead of do alittle bit of everything..

giantyankee1976
01-12-2012, 10:55 PM
...never mind the blowout ***-kicking [:@]

allentown PA
01-12-2012, 10:56 PM
u could see a **** effort coming tonight a mile away.

nycsportzfan
01-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Tyson CHandler gets swatted by Rudy Gay LOL

nycsportzfan
01-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Douglas and Fields Shoot like a couple of girls

giantyankee1976
01-12-2012, 11:00 PM
this is a hideous game to watch.

allentown PA
01-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Douglas and Fields Shoot like a couple of girls

fields is worthless playing with mello and all the isolation that goes on with this team...he was better last year with felton and those guys...lets get howard and fire Mike...lol

giantyankee1976
01-12-2012, 11:07 PM
I do miss Ray...

giantyankee1976
01-12-2012, 11:13 PM
'bout to turn this travesty off

giantyankee1976
01-12-2012, 11:20 PM
lmao

now these SoBs drain 3's too much.

where was this 5 minutes ago?

giantyankee1976
01-12-2012, 11:25 PM
mercy, they went all BX bomber on 'em.

tripleaamin9
01-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Celtics look absolutely awful.

bLuereverie
01-14-2012, 09:00 AM
I do miss Ray...

I do miss Ray...

I do miss Ray...

I do miss Ray...

I do miss Ray...

My mancrush for RayRay was almost on Cano status.

Redeyejedi
01-16-2012, 04:42 PM
The Knicks are terrible.Until Dantoni is fired this team doesnt stand a chance.I hope they even make the playoffs

THE_New_York_Giants
01-16-2012, 04:45 PM
D'antoni is garbage. He had the best team in the league for years with Phoenix but refused to coach defense. He doesn't deserve an NBA job

tripleaamin9
01-16-2012, 05:02 PM
when they make these 3's there's nothing you can do lots of good things outside of losing

nycsportzfan
01-17-2012, 08:39 AM
I wish we'd use Steve Novak a bit more.. Fields and Toney Douglas are awful shooter(douglas right now because i believe his shoulders as balky as can be) .. We gotta get shooters in there and Novak also plays a real proffesional type of game albeit hes not a super defender he does have length and heart.. Novak and Harrelson would be 2 of my main cogs off the bench as of now with who we have.. We gotta get guys in there who aren't ghetto and just flat out play hard but also can shoot.. Novak abnd Harrelson fall into that category..

I've never seen a kid go so quickly back to the way he was in college then i do with shumpert.. He was getting rave reviews from everyone for being able to do a bit of everything those first few games of his career and instead of continuing that way he coulden't handle it and just went out and tried to be a super scorer and not a "bit of everything" guy who defends and drops dimes while also mixing in timely drives and jumpers.. Hes gotta get back to playing like that if were gonna start winning again..

And melo's gonna have to give in and just realize hes gotta be a tad more of a All around player on this team because Amare simply does not have any heart what so ever and is extremely goofy and discordinated.. There is no changing that(at least not for any real long stretch) and melo seems to be bright enough to realize that hes gotta do more then just score(all though hes had some solid rebound and assist games). We really gotta start passing and moving.. This whole 1on1 stuff is for the birds! Amare looks like trash this season! Hes really starting to get under my skin! Hes gotta pick up his game or were screwed!

NYfanatic
01-17-2012, 04:52 PM
I got a new pair of Melo M8's.
Thats my bright spot of the knicks season so far.

giantyankee1976
01-17-2012, 08:05 PM
lol

question: how many years are we stuck with Mike at the helm ? (Contractually)

Redeyejedi
01-17-2012, 08:10 PM
I wish we'd use Steve Novak a bit more..* Fields and Toney Douglas are awful shooter(douglas right now because i believe his shoulders as balky as can be) ..* We gotta get shooters in there and Novak also plays a real proffesional type of game** albeit hes not a super defender**** he does have length and heart..* Novak and Harrelson would be 2 of my main cogs off the bench* as of now*** with who we have..* We gotta get guys in there who aren't ghetto and just flat out play hard* but also can shoot..** Novak abnd Harrelson fall into that category..

I've never seen a kid go so quickly back to the way he was in college then i do with shumpert..* He was getting rave reviews from everyone for being able to do a bit of everything those first few games of his career and instead of continuing that way*** he coulden't handle it and just* went out and tried to be a super scorer and not a "bit of everything" guy who defends and drops dimes while also mixing in timely drives and jumpers..* Hes gotta get back to playing like that*** if were gonna start winning again..

And melo's gonna have to give in and just realize hes gotta be a tad more of a All around player on this team* because Amare simply does not have any heart what so ever and is extremely goofy and discordinated..** There is no changing that(at least not for any real long stretch)* and melo seems to be bright enough to realize that hes gotta do more then just score(all though hes had some solid rebound and assist games).*** We really gotta start passing and moving..* This whole 1on1 stuff is for the birds!* Amare looks like trash this season!* Hes really starting to get under my skin!* Hes gotta pick up his game or were screwed!*
Amares been horrible, this team is in trouble.There going to get a crap seed and get bounced in the first round. Hopefully that will be enough to fire Dantoni

tripleaamin9
01-18-2012, 05:51 PM
lol

question: how many years are we stuck with Mike at the helm ? (Contractually)

this year is the last year of his contract

EliTE
01-18-2012, 07:16 PM
the biggest problem the knicks are facing now is the fact that dantoni's system is basically the PG just doing everything on the fly, they almost never run set plays and when they do it's the same lame 1 or 2 plays over and over that never work and they end up chucking a contested 3 pointer. the knicks have like 1 good guard on the roster and that is shumpert and he's a defensive rookie, not a scorer.

when baron davis comes back it will help but this team right now is basically melo, chandler, "off" right now amare, and a bunch of nobodies. as bad of a coach dantoni is, not many coaches could do much with this roster.

i'm a fan though so i'll continue to support them and hope they improve. i wouldnt mind them tanking this year as much if they had a 1st round pick next year, but they don't.

Redeyejedi
01-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Did any of U hear Bill Walton say Mike Dantoni saved basketball with his offensive style 10 years ago

nycsportzfan
01-18-2012, 10:51 PM
This teams a freaking disgrace! Seriously the defense these idiots play is like a bunch of kindegarten kids out there! U got fields and Douglas who are both pathetic shooters and melo and amare are Dumb and Dumber! The knicks are flat out cursed and everything they touch turns to Crap! So sick of this piece of crap team! I watched the Suns get 2offensive rebounds at the end of that game when the knicks despretly needed the ball and it just made me want to vomit! There utterly useless! The suns playing the back end of a back to back(and there not good anyways) and the knciks lose to em at home??LOL This knicks team is worse then those Jamal Crawford/ Kurt Thomas teams! By the way Amare is a doofus! Seriously dudes a big goofy nerd!

tripleaamin9
01-18-2012, 11:03 PM
This teams a freaking disgrace! Seriously the defense these idiots play is like a bunch of kindegarten kids out there! U got fields and Douglas who are both pathetic shooters and melo and amare are Dumb and Dumber! The knicks are flat out cursed and everything they touch turns to Crap! So sick of this piece of crap team! I watched the Suns get 2offensive rebounds at the end of that game when the knicks despretly needed the ball and it just made me want to vomit! There utterly useless! The suns playing the back end of a back to back(and there not good anyways) and the knciks lose to em at home??LOL This knicks team is worse then those Jamal Crawford/ Kurt Thomas teams! By the way Amare is a doofus! Seriously dudes a big goofy nerd!

calm down this team will get it together

GiantWarfare
01-19-2012, 01:17 AM
Not that this is anything surprising, but Amare really is IMO the worst man defender I've ever seen at the PF position.

Its mindboggling how he cant keep anyone in front of him...

We shoulda locked Nash up in the locker room after the game 'cuz damn, we need a real PG...

We were a terrific offensive team w/ no defense whatsoever

Now we're a terrible offensive team w/ no defense whatsoever (well to be fair the D is improved from last year)

BornLegend
01-19-2012, 04:23 AM
This teams a freaking disgrace!* Seriously the defense these idiots play is like a bunch of kindegarten kids out there!* U got fields and Douglas who are both pathetic shooters and melo and amare* are* Dumb and Dumber!* The knicks are flat out cursed and everything they touch turns to Crap!** So sick of this piece of crap team!** I watched the Suns get 2offensive rebounds at the end of that game when the knicks despretly needed the ball and it just made me want to vomit!** There utterly useless! The suns playing the back end of a back to back(and there not good anyways)* and the knciks lose to em at home??LOL* This knicks team is worse then those Jamal Crawford/ Kurt Thomas teams!* By the way* Amare is a doofus! Seriously dudes a big goofy nerd!
Still room on the bandwagon. ;-)

bLuereverie
01-19-2012, 07:10 AM
We shoulda locked Nash up in the locker room after the game 'cuz damn, we need a real PG...

They did do that piece on Nash's exploits in NY. If he does come to NY, I just hope that's not a sign for resigning D'Antoni, even if just for one year.

nycsportzfan
01-19-2012, 07:12 AM

why will they turn it around? Because of Baron Davis??lol The dude will be lucky to play 20games this season before getting hurt again.. There is no way u can convince me this is certain to turn around.. The knicks have zero tradable pieces as landry fields and Toney Douglas look like total crap and the way the bench is now is downright disgraceful.. I've seen Stephon marbury/ Glen Rice/ Vin Baker/ Keith Van Horn/ Eddy Curry/ Jamal Crawford/ all come through here with aspirations of being key cogs in turning the knicks around and it didn't happen so please forgive me if i'm not as confident as u and would like to see it before i even consider believing it! That Suns game is a game u simply have to win end of story!

I here ya that there is a chance they turn it around and i hope they do but i'm to the point now where i gotta see it before i just say it for the sake of saying it.. SHOW me! Thats where i'm at with this team

giantyankee1976
01-19-2012, 08:31 AM

They did do that piece on Nash's exploits in NY. If he does come to NY, I just hope that's not a sign for resigning D'Antoni, even if just for one year.

this

Mike's gotta go !!!

tripleaamin9
01-19-2012, 10:01 AM
This teams a freaking disgrace!* Seriously the defense these idiots play is like a bunch of kindegarten kids out there!* U got fields and Douglas who are both pathetic shooters and melo and amare* are* Dumb and Dumber!* The knicks are flat out cursed and everything they touch turns to Crap!** So sick of this piece of crap team!** I watched the Suns get 2offensive rebounds at the end of that game when the knicks despretly needed the ball and it just made me want to vomit!** There utterly useless! The suns playing the back end of a back to back(and there not good anyways)* and the knciks lose to em at home??LOL* This knicks team is worse then those Jamal Crawford/ Kurt Thomas teams!* By the way* Amare is a doofus! Seriously dudes a big goofy nerd!

why will they turn it around?** Because of Baron Davis??lol* The dude will be lucky to play 20games this season before getting hurt again..* There is no way u can convince me this is certain to turn around..** The knicks have zero tradable pieces as* landry fields and Toney Douglas look like total crap and** the way the bench is now*** is downright disgraceful..* I've seen Stephon marbury/ Glen Rice/ Vin Baker/ Keith Van Horn/ Eddy Curry/ Jamal Crawford/ all come through here with aspirations of being key cogs in turning the* knicks around and it didn't happen*** so please forgive me if i'm not as confident as u* and would like to see it before i even consider believing it!** That* Suns game* is a game u simply have to win*** end of story!**

I here ya that there is a chance they turn it around and i hope they do** but i'm to the point now** where i gotta see it before i just say it** for the sake of saying it..*** SHOW me!** Thats where i'm at with this team
First off this team will make the playoffs. Baron davis from the Cavs is a huge upgrade then Douglas and shump because they can't make a good decision to save their lives.

Redeyejedi
01-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Its pretty clear that Dantoni and Carmelo cant coexist. Carmelo is the exact opposite player Dantoni wants. His offense does not fit these players.

tripleaamin9
01-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Its pretty clear that Dantoni and Carmelo cant coexist. Carmelo is the exact opposite player Dantoni wants. His offense does not fit these players.
Agree 100%

nycsportzfan
01-19-2012, 07:59 PM

why will they turn it around? Because of Baron Davis??lol The dude will be lucky to play 20games this season before getting hurt again.. There is no way u can convince me this is certain to turn around.. The knicks have zero tradable pieces as landry fields and Toney Douglas look like total crap and the way the bench is now is downright disgraceful.. I've seen Stephon marbury/ Glen Rice/ Vin Baker/ Keith Van Horn/ Eddy Curry/ Jamal Crawford/ all come through here with aspirations of being key cogs in turning the knicks around and it didn't happen so please forgive me if i'm not as confident as u and would like to see it before i even consider believing it! That Suns game is a game u simply have to win end of story!

I here ya that there is a chance they turn it around and i hope they do but i'm to the point now where i gotta see it before i just say it for the sake of saying it.. SHOW me! Thats where i'm at with this team
First off this team will make the playoffs. Baron davis from the Cavs is a huge upgrade then Douglas and shump because they can't make a good decision to save their lives. Sure but making the playoffs as a 7-8seed is a colassal failure in my eyes.. They need to be at least a 4-5seed at worst to even get any kinda praise for this season from me.. U keep counting on Baron Davis and i'll keep hoping the guy can stay healthy.. U put your hopes in guys hands that simply can't stay healthy? What makes u think this is the magical run where Baron stays healthy? Believe me i hope your right and he does stay healthy and they turn it around with him as the last ingreidient missing but i gotta see em do it before i just start throwing out anymore assumptions

tripleaamin9
01-20-2012, 10:11 PM
well they better hope the Giants win sunday

Redeyejedi
01-20-2012, 10:16 PM

why will they turn it around?** Because of Baron Davis??lol* The dude will be lucky to play 20games this season before getting hurt again..* There is no way u can convince me this is certain to turn around..** The knicks have zero tradable pieces as* landry fields and Toney Douglas look like total crap and** the way the bench is now*** is downright disgraceful..* I've seen Stephon marbury/ Glen Rice/ Vin Baker/ Keith Van Horn/ Eddy Curry/ Jamal Crawford/ all come through here with aspirations of being key cogs in turning the* knicks around and it didn't happen*** so please forgive me if i'm not as confident as u* and would like to see it before i even consider believing it!** That* Suns game* is a game u simply have to win*** end of story!**

I here ya that there is a chance they turn it around and i hope they do** but i'm to the point now** where i gotta see it before i just say it** for the sake of saying it..*** SHOW me!** Thats where i'm at with this team
First off this team will make the playoffs. Baron davis from the Cavs is a huge upgrade then Douglas and shump because they can't make a good decision to save their lives. Sure but making the playoffs as a 7-8seed is a colassal failure in my eyes..* They need to be* at least a* 4-5seed at worst to even get any kinda praise for this season from me..** U keep counting on Baron Davis* and i'll keep hoping the guy can stay healthy..** U put your hopes in guys hands that simply can't stay healthy?** What makes u think this is the magical run where Baron stays healthy?* Believe me* i hope your right and he does stay healthy and* they turn it around** with him as the last ingreidient missing** but i gotta see em do it before i just start throwing out anymore assumptionsThats what there going to get the Heat or Bulls and get bounced in the first round. The way this team is playing they might not even make it.Im completely disgusted with this team right now there horrible

Redeyejedi
01-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Im done watching this crap someone let me know if the Knicks actually play to win. This team is defeated before it steps on the floor they have zero confidence.

nycsportzfan
01-20-2012, 10:32 PM

First off this team will make the playoffs. Baron davis from the Cavs is a huge upgrade then Douglas and shump because they can't make a good decision to save their lives. Sure but making the playoffs as a 7-8seed is a colassal failure in my eyes.. They need to be at least a 4-5seed at worst to even get any kinda praise for this season from me.. U keep counting on Baron Davis and i'll keep hoping the guy can stay healthy.. U put your hopes in guys hands that simply can't stay healthy? What makes u think this is the magical run where Baron stays healthy? Believe me i hope your right and he does stay healthy and they turn it around with him as the last ingreidient missing but i gotta see em do it before i just start throwing out anymore assumptionsThats what there going to get the Heat or Bulls and get bounced in the first round. The way this team is playing they might not even make it.Im completely disgusted with this team right now there horrible I just turned it off with 9min to go in the 4th becuase of how bad they look against the freaking bucks at home!!!lol Way to go knicks!!!lol I swear these idiots were outta bounds when they caught like 3passes lol When u don't even know where the out of bounds is on 3diffrent occasions on basic passes then u just are stupid and not worth me watching!!!

NYfanatic
01-20-2012, 10:41 PM
I still hate that MSG is gone from time warner but this knicks team sucks. At least I got the Giants.
THE GIANTS!
We need to fire Mike "No D" Antoni and I think it will take a bit more then just Baron Davis.
Hope we sign Will Chandler or K-Mart. They might save us if we squeak into the 8th seed since the east conference sucks so much.
Also I fully support the trade for D-Will or D-Howard trades.
Please o Please trade Stat for one of them. They play D and could be great additions next to the pure scoring (only good player left) Melo.

nycsportzfan
01-20-2012, 10:41 PM
Can we fire Dantoni and get Baron Davis as soon as possible! Jesus hopefully Baron Davis can help get this team to a 8 seed by seasons end

nycsportzfan
01-20-2012, 11:00 PM
Wonder if the celtics would do a crazy trade of STAT and Shumpert for Rondo and say Bass? Both teams clearly need to shake things up and that could give us our PG of the future and a solid player in Bass and the Celts would get some youth in Iman and a proven PF in STAT

NYfanatic
01-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Wonder if the celtics would do a crazy trade of STAT and Shumpert for Rondo and say Bass? Both teams clearly need to shake things up and that could give us our PG of the future and a solid player in Bass and the Celts would get some youth in Iman and a proven PF in STAT

I dont think that would be smart on the Celtics side of things.

tripleaamin9
01-20-2012, 11:08 PM

that is a dumb trade I love shump's potential.
I want to do this trade
Knicks trade douglas and amare
for
d-will and kris humpries or shawn williams

nycsportzfan
01-21-2012, 07:28 AM

that is a dumb trade I love shump's potential.
I want to do this trade
Knicks trade douglas and amare
for
d-will and kris humpries or shawn williams
Its a dumb trade coming from the guy who says "calm down they will get it together" LOL Well at lest now i know if it did happen we'd be getting a steal of a deal!!lol by the way Our coach is on the cusp of being fired and we just lost to a team that was 0-8 on the road without one of there best players(stephen jackson) Are we still gonna be ok?

And as far as your trade goes why in the world would the Nets want Toney Douglas? Of course u like Shump who dosent like his potential? The problem is when your talking trade u can't just give teams garbage and hope to get a stellar package back in return.. The trade u proposed woulden't even go through if u tried it on a video game...lol

I would trade STAT and Shump for Bass and Rondo all day long! Rondo is still pretty young and Bass is a solid PF who gives u energy and would really help out down low with Tyson Chandler... A starting 5 of

Chandler
Bass
melo
douglas
rondo

with baron davis back in the fold so u could possibly use rondo and baron in the same starting backcourt or whatever.. Rondo would be able to run the pick and rolls with chandler and get melo the ball on the move instead of always having to do it with isolations.. Bass and Chandler would combine for a ton of rebounds a game and give us a nasty defensive duo downlow.. I would do that trade in a second! Its clearly not working with STAT and melo and no true PG.. Sure we got Baron on the way and lets hope thats the answer to our prayers but being realistic it probably isnt..

giantyankee1976
01-21-2012, 11:30 AM
I like Schump too.

What would it matter WHO was brought to the Team?

D'Antoni, like Zeke, is the cancer, or the root if cancer is too harsh, of the problems.

No balance.

Look at the Bulls and yes they have D-Rose who is a phenom, but Coach Thibedeua(sp) preaches Defense and Hustle.

Defense always has and always will win Championships.

this Knicks team is horrible to watch, I feel like I'm in a time warp back to the early 2000's

I hope the Dolan Family looks to a veteran Coach who comes from a Balance Team pedigree with a lean towards Defense.

I mean Donnie got us Zeke and Mike so I can't say he could do us better at this point BUT good grief!!!

Glen Grunwald better get his butt in gear or otherwise be replaced with a Basketball Guy who can turn this HISTORIC FRANCHISE, one of the 2 remaining ORIGINAL NBA TEAMs in existence, around !!!

(time to bring out the brown paper grocery bags)

NYfanatic
01-21-2012, 11:59 PM
I heard if Mike No D antoni doesnt win his next game he will be fired.
I hope its true.

tripleaamin9
01-22-2012, 12:10 AM
I heard if Mike No D antoni doesnt win his next game he will be fired.
I hope its true.

its not the game just ended and any rumor like that now is not true and I will say again we will be fine but we must win on tuesday

BornLegend
01-22-2012, 02:42 AM
What would it matter WHO was brought to the Team?

Look at the Bulls and yes they have D-Rose who is a phenom, but Coach Thibedeua(sp) preaches Defense and Hustle.

(time to bring out the brown paper grocery bags)
This

tripleaamin9
01-24-2012, 10:28 PM
I guess u guys are still upset

nycsportzfan
01-25-2012, 09:56 PM
The knicks are straight dreadful! Watching these idiots play is just not worth it! I swear STAT took the short school bus to school as a kid becuase hes a straight (fill in blank)!!! None of these idiots can shoot to save there pathetic lives! If u add up all the brains on this squad u could get close to one full brain but even that is a long shot! Stupid idiotic pathetic fools!

nycsportzfan
01-25-2012, 09:59 PM
Down by 8 to the freaking cavs and haven't scored the first 4minutes of the 4th qter and yet Dantoni keeps the same 5 in there LOL I have never seen a team shoot so badly and just look so stupid time and time again! U gotta have a PG with Brains if your gonna have idiots like Carmelo and STAT on your team.. i wonder if these guys can even read? There freaking bafoons!

Redeyejedi
01-25-2012, 09:59 PM
* The knicks are straight dreadful!* Watching these idiots play is just not worth it!* I swear* STAT* took the short school bus to school as a kid becuase hes a straight (fill in blank)!!!** None of these idiots can shoot to save there pathetic lives!** If u add up all the brains on this squad*** u could get close to one full brain*** but even that is a long shot!* Stupid idiotic pathetic fools!
They suck. Im starting to wonder if they will make the playoffs. how does Dantoni remain the coach. I wonder if Amare is playing poorly because of all the trade rumors

nycsportzfan
01-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Chandler has made so many stupid plays in this game! he gets way to much credit for his defense when in fact hes just lucky hes got such a big body.. Dudes a lazy loser! Just like the rest of this sorry crap team! Looks like Shumpert quickly is becoming like Toney Douglas anotheg r guy that showed promise and then just became disgustingly pathetic over night.. Don't get me started on losers like Bill Walker and Bibby! Those 2 are about as useless as it gets as well.. If i was a NBA team there isn't one piece on this clown team that would interset me

By the way Why does melo stand around all game long? Dude litteraly just stands there on O and D all game long! And yet the freaking out of shape loser gets hurt every other game!!!lol I can't stand melo or the bafoon STAT!

nycsportzfan
01-25-2012, 10:11 PM
The knicks are straight dreadful! Watching these idiots play is just not worth it! I swear STAT took the short school bus to school as a kid becuase hes a straight (fill in blank)!!! None of these idiots can shoot to save there pathetic lives! If u add up all the brains on this squad u could get close to one full brain but even that is a long shot! Stupid idiotic pathetic fools!
They suck. Im starting to wonder if they will make the playoffs. how does Dantoni remain the coach. I wonder if Amare is playing poorly because of all the trade rumors STAT has been playing bad all season long..lol Hes the most uncordinated player i've ever seen in my life! Dudes a straight Clutz!!!lol A freaking NERD if u will! I can't stand watching the idiot bull into guys for offensive fouls time and time and time again or put the ball right out there to get stripped or dribble the ball EYE LEVEL like a 2yr old just learning to dribble lol Hes a joke! The whole team is! The only reason stat was ever good is because of NASH.. Hes really not that talented and is very lazy to boot

nycsportzfan
01-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Would someone please go kidnap toney douglas and hide him in a apartment for the next few seasons? I can't watch that dude shoot anymore! Its just pathetic! The guy has got to be the worst shooter in the world!

nycsportzfan
01-25-2012, 10:16 PM
I just watched STAT have a ball go right through his legs LOL It reminded me of Rolling a ball to my 2yr old neice and she can't get to it and it rolls right between her legs LOL Dude is completly and utterly the most Clutzy bafoonish brainless goof ball nerd ever!

I have offically snapped! I HAAATTEEE THIS CLOWN SQUAD!

tripleaamin9
01-25-2012, 10:16 PM
gives us time should be interesting on Friday

nycsportzfan
01-25-2012, 10:19 PM
gives us time should be interesting on Friday
Are u freaking blind? The only reason the seasons all ready not a total wash is becuase of the possible chance that Baron Davis can make the Idiot that is Stat a better player

NYfanatic
01-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Baron Davis is our only hope.
FML.

tripleaamin9
01-26-2012, 12:35 AM
the problem is we keep missing our good looks trust me we will get this together

nycsportzfan
01-26-2012, 10:47 AM
the problem is we keep missing our good looks trust me we will get this together
THe problem is we have no shooters lol None of these guys are consistent shooters and never will be.. Our only hope is Baron Davis can work the pick and roll with STAT and get melo to freaking actually move around and go to the basket instead of shoot contested jumpers all game

tripleaamin9
01-26-2012, 10:59 AM
THe problem is we have no shooters lol None of these guys are consistent shooters and never will be.. Our only hope is Baron Davis can work the pick and roll with STAT and get melo to freaking actually move around and go to the basket instead of shoot contested jumpers all game

I mean like our only true shooter Toney Douglas cant get his shot off because of his shoulder sergury

nycsportzfan
01-26-2012, 10:20 PM

I mean like our only true shooter Toney Douglas cant get his shot off because of his shoulder sergury
Toney Douglas is very inconsistent shooter and hasen't become that consistent sniper at any point yet in his career even before his shoulder surgery..

Redeyejedi
01-27-2012, 10:09 AM
This team is mailing it in.I wish I didnt stick up for Amare during the trade rumors because he is the biggest reason why this team sux

They dont even try its disgusting

nycsportzfan
01-27-2012, 11:37 AM
This team is mailing it in.I wish I didnt stick up for Amare during the trade rumors because he is the biggest reason why this team sux

They dont even try its disgusting They all are terrible.. THey litteraly need a HOF or borderline HOF PG to even show any skill what so ever.. Its freaking ridiculous! Amare should give Nash like 40mill or something because without him I don't even think that scrub would be a starter.. Hes litterally a nerd in every sense of the word! Dude can't even dribble a basketball right lol The ball goes eye level on every dribble..lol Its totally comical to watch him do anything with a ball in his hands..

I can't even stand watching this team at all! There such scrubs! Hopefully i can eat crow and get back on there side but i just coulden't imagine what i've seen so far and i've seen some pretty bad knicks teams so i'll keep my hopes really low at this point.. Bunch of losers!

nycsportzfan
01-27-2012, 08:36 PM
The scu mbag that is melo decides to shut it down against the Heat and rockets???lol What a selfish piece of horse crap! I can't stand that loser! I pray the knicks beat the heat somehow because this selfish loser melo needs to realize how much of a cancer he is!

allentown PA
01-27-2012, 08:37 PM
i gave up with the 10 pt loss to the ****in cavs...going back to last year...why does that team own us?

allentown PA
01-27-2012, 08:37 PM
darren williams anyone?

giantyankee1976
01-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Ooooo, ooooo I know !!!
<font color="#FF0000">
What is a contested shot ?</font>

or

<font color="#FF0000">Can I have Offensive Boards for $300 ?</font>

allentown PA
01-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Ooooo, ooooo I know !!!
<font color="#FF0000">
What is a contested shot ?</font>

or

<font color="#FF0000">Can I have Offensive Boards for $300 ?</font>

lol srsly..honestly id be happy with not giving the opposing team 3 chances each time down the floor...how about some rebounding period?

tripleaamin9
01-27-2012, 10:42 PM
I guess melo isnt the problem about amare eh

DaveRawlings
01-28-2012, 11:15 AM
Can someone give me a quick summary of the state of the Knicks? Who's ****, who's not and how they've been doing of late.

Not followed NBA since Sprewell was playing. Never that easy to watch being in the UK.

Plus, Is LeBron really THAT good?

smashndash715
01-28-2012, 11:21 AM
Can someone give me a quick summary of the state of the Knicks? Who's ****, who's not and how they've been doing of late.

Not followed NBA since Sprewell was playing. Never that easy to watch being in the UK.

Plus, Is LeBron really THAT good?

the state of the knicks is what you can imagine from all these posts..2 superstars on the team in carmello and amare and we still SUCK...the real problem is we gave up so many pieces to get melo when we could have waited one year and signed him as a free agent..we have no guards and the coach refuses to adjust from his stupid phoenix days..all in all we arent a playoff team and probaly wont be there now that the pacers, sixers,cavs etc are all playing well..and i hate lebron but yes he really is that good..just not clutch

tripleaamin9
01-28-2012, 02:39 PM
the real problem is the coach this is getting pathetic you should never shoot like 40 3's or what ever ridiculous number they attempted. Im really thinking of the idea of trading Amare who just doesnt look right

Voldamort
01-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Big deal the KNicks are done,let's talk about the first place N.Y.Rangers!!

Redeyejedi
01-28-2012, 03:16 PM

Plus, Is LeBron really THAT good?Couldnt tell U I stopped watching a little more then a week ago.There effort has been disgraceful I refuse to waste my time on rich athletes that dont even try.

nycsportzfan
01-28-2012, 10:37 PM

Plus, Is LeBron really THAT good? Ya both star players we have are total losers who were either made to look better by a good all around team around em(in melo's case) or a Great PG(in Amare's case).. The nuggets just had a good all around team and thats why the nuggets were decent with melo on the squad.. They would of been better if they had another solid player instead of melo as hes a straight cancer.. Amare is a bumbling baboon who looks like a idiot going to the hoop and gets the ball taken from him or smacked away or a Charging foul everytime just about.. Its comical how uncordinated STAT is

nycsportzfan
01-28-2012, 10:45 PM
wow Bibby walker jeffries shumpert and douglas are freaking such total pond scum! THey are ridiculously bad basketball players! its disgusting to watch thos idiots on the court! How u can ever take Chandler or STAT outta the game is beyond me! The team is such bad depth wise it hurts to watch! There isn't one player on the knicks thats worth a snot.. Shumpert is downright brainless and as REDEYE said before a dreadful shooter who makes decisons like a brain damaged baboon! Can't even watch em anymore! I'm done! I'll keep my eyes open when Baron is back but its gonna take a few good games before i even think about commiting to this stupid idiot team

tripleaamin9
01-28-2012, 10:59 PM
How dantoni isn't fired I just don't know.

bLuereverie
01-29-2012, 10:18 AM
How dantoni isn't fired I just don't know.

Interested to see what players speak of D'Antoni now.

Only players I remember backing him from the start was STAT and Douglas.

tripleaamin9
01-30-2012, 09:07 PM
knicks and 76ers are talking about a amare trade would you do this?
holiday turner brand and a 1st for amare?

allentown PA
01-30-2012, 09:46 PM
hate to say it and I was as pumped as anyone when we got melo but we would have been better off keeping chandler,gali,and felton and then signing tyson in the off season..they were more of a team with those guys and tyson chandler would have been a great add for defense..mello has been a major dissapointment imo.

NYfanatic
02-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Fire D antoni.
He is trash.
No hustle.
No emotion.
Just a bad coach.

tripleaamin9
02-04-2012, 12:10 AM
fire dantoni when we still have a chance to be .500 and stop playing douglas @ the point

I Bleed Blue 56
02-04-2012, 12:14 AM
nah they need him to continue drawing up plays to players who didnt play the game till the final play What an idiot

tripleaamin9
02-04-2012, 12:16 AM
nah they need him to continue drawing up plays to players who didnt play the game till the final play What an idiot

I know and shump and Lin were playing good at the point in the 1st half then he puts douglas for majority of the 2nd half SMFDH

bLuereverie
02-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Wait a minute, you mean D'Antoni fell in love with a player, and uses him despite better options on his bench? NO WAY.

I want to look at the bright side in that we played two solid teams past two nights. But both games were winnable, and came down to some really really really odd plays.

tripleaamin9
02-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Wait a minute, you mean D'Antoni fell in love with a player, and uses him despite better options on his bench? NO WAY.

I want to look at the bright side in that we played two solid teams past two nights. But both games were winnable, and came down to some really really really odd plays.

I know we have been better offensively and defensively we have shown great improvement from last year. But the roster does not fit his style of 7 seconds of less we have Mike Woodson as the assistant coach. I say put dantoni out of his misery and promote woodson for the rest of the year as he ran a slower tempo offense in Atlanta when he was fired for just for not getting them over the hump in the playoffs. According to this report he may be out of hear tomorrow: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/down_to_go_VTRLO3bR1qGriqN8H3dN7O#ixzz1lM0LUfi3

tripleaamin9
02-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Jeremy Lin. Nuff said.

ecstussy
02-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Jeremy Lin. Nuff said.

LINSANITY

calzonesays
02-05-2012, 03:03 AM
lol. Lin took Deron Williams lunch money. Dude got PUNKED by the asian sensation.

tripleaamin9
02-06-2012, 01:00 PM
jeremy lin is starting tonight

bLuereverie
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm happy for Jeremy Lin, angry this hasn't happened earlier.

Voldamort
02-06-2012, 02:45 PM
the team has no heart,they do not play like a team! Grant Hill what's he going to do 5 mins a game?

Redeyejedi
02-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Amares older brother was killed in a car crash today. Prayers go out to him

aznNYG86
02-06-2012, 08:57 PM
C'mon Lin make our Asian brothers proud!

Hopefully the giants win is enough to motivate the knicks the rest of the way.

NYfanatic
02-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Lin? lin? is he the PG we oh so desperately need?

bLuereverie
02-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Lin? lin? is he the PG we oh so desperately need?

Long term, no. Good backup or maybe when running the two PG set.

Loved the game sansMelo/Amare. This team, while rough around some edges, showed all the perseverance we've been wanting to see.

tripleaamin9
02-06-2012, 11:06 PM
imagine those pick and rolls with amare damm! U know Melo will score at least 20+ a game

GiantWarfare
02-06-2012, 11:31 PM
This Lin kid! Unreal!!! lol hahaaa he is actually nice!

Sets the flow of the offense and is a great PnR player...

I think he might be a gem...guy's shocked me w/ what I've seen from him so far...

nyknstill!
02-07-2012, 03:16 AM
http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLPnR.gif

Pick n' Roll

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLSnR.gif

Screen n' Roll

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/dribblepenetrationkickout.gif

dribble penetration kickout

ALL OF THAT TO THE BIG MEN! *tears of joy, STAY HEALTHY!!*

Then tonight... *I need a moment*

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLpushtheball.gif

Push the tempo, look at that shot clock *tears of joy people*

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLspacetheflr.gif

spacing the floor for Novak *tears!*

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLmakeJefferieslookgood.gif

Pick n' Roll w/ Jefferies! JEF-FRIES?! AND IT WORKED!

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLSnRhothand.gif

Screen n' Roll w/ the hot hand

POST THEM ON REALGM Y'all! Be my voice!

THE KNICKS HAVE A POINT GUARD!

giantyankee1976
02-07-2012, 07:47 AM
http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLPnR.gif

Pick n' Roll

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLSnR.gif

Screen n' Roll

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/dribblepenetrationkickout.gif

dribble penetration kickout

ALL OF THAT TO THE BIG MEN! *tears of joy, STAY HEALTHY!!*

Then tonight... *I need a moment*

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLpushtheball.gif

Push the tempo, look at that shot clock *tears of joy people*

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLspacetheflr.gif

spacing the floor for Novak *tears!*

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLmakeJefferieslookgood.gif

Pick n' Roll w/ Jefferies! JEF-FRIES?! AND IT WORKED!

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ag/ac/ah/ac/JLSnRhothand.gif

Screen n' Roll w/ the hot hand

POST THEM ON REALGM Y'all! Be my voice!

THE KNICKS HAVE A POINT GUARD!

I tend to agree with BlueRev on this one, but Lin is a breath of fresh air.

I was not able to focus on the game last nite as I had it on the NBA channel, but what I saw with all those B-Listers + Tyson was akin to old-fashioned fundamental B-Ball.

that was so cool.

I can't imagine how this Team could look with a Traditional Coach.

We're getting gypped with Mike at the helm.

(Wonder what could have been if Donnie stayed with the organization.)

Redeyejedi
02-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Ive seen chatter that the Knicks are waiting till Chandlers contract is trade-able then him and Amare will be shipped out for Dwight Howard.

tripleaamin9
02-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Ive seen chatter that the Knicks are waiting till Chandlers contract is trade-able then him and Amare will be shipped out for Dwight Howard.

I can put money that Howard won't be a knick.
He will be a magic (change of heart)
A net (as he is trying to force a trade there)
A Mav if he is a free agent.

giantyankee1976
02-07-2012, 09:45 PM

don't tease me.

I heard heavy rumors of either the Lake Show or the Bulls for him though [:(]

I rather a heavy rumor of D'Antoni kicking rocks though. He's Handley status.

wswilson
02-08-2012, 01:06 AM
sad, sad ,sad, sad. </P>

</P>

Redeyejedi
02-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Ive seen chatter that the Knicks are waiting till Chandlers contract is trade-able then him and Amare will be shipped out for Dwight Howard. I can put money that Howard won't be a knick. He will be a magic (change of heart) A net (as he is trying to force a trade there) A Mav if he is a free agent.Maybe but for the Magic getting those 2 players is about as good as it gets. Plus there locked up for 4 years so the small market team has pieces to build around.

tripleaamin9
02-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Ive seen chatter that the Knicks are waiting till Chandlers contract is trade-able then him and Amare will be shipped out for Dwight Howard. I can put money that Howard won't be a knick. He will be a magic (change of heart) A net (as he is trying to force a trade there) A Mav if he is a free agent.Maybe but for the Magic getting those 2 players is about as good as it gets. Plus there locked up for 4 years so the small market team has pieces to build around.

no one will trade for amare and that contract and his knee issues.

GiantWarfare
02-08-2012, 10:56 PM
J-Lin - 23 pts 10 assists 4 rebounds tonight

He's the Knicks' own Victor Cruz....

Knicks on the road blow Wizards out w/o Melo and Amar'e...thanks to this undrafted PG out of Harvard...

Its a beautiful thing...

Gmen2005
02-08-2012, 10:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x9gvr.gif

GiantWarfare
02-08-2012, 11:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x9gvr.gif

lol i got the same gif...

Redeyejedi
02-09-2012, 09:26 AM
2 bad when Melo comes back he will never see the ball again

tripleaamin9
02-09-2012, 10:49 AM
2 bad when Melo comes back he will never see the ball again
lol
That problem is fine as melo has been taking more efficient shots before he got hurt.

bigblue4417
02-09-2012, 12:21 PM
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1596252132/343417_normal.gif (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=AdamSchefter)AdamSchefter (http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=AdamSchefter) <span class="timeline">Adam Schefter</span>

Jeremy
Lin is 1st player since LeBron James in 2003 with 20+ points and 8+
assists in first two NBA starts. He's the Knicks' Victor Cruz.

nyknstill!
02-09-2012, 02:23 PM
not true. He's a point guard, Melo can't dominate the ball, if he does he'd be exposed even worse. I think this kid is Melo's worst nightmare, fans absolutely love him and it's like when Eli wasn't getting the ball to Cruz or Nicks early in the season, except worse. We know Melo doesn't play great team ball but I think if he doesn't this time around they might ship him out yo.

aznNYG86
02-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I'd love to see some members of the SB champ Giants be present in tomorrow's big game against the Lakers. That would definitely give the Knicks an extra boost especially if Lin continues to play his A game.

giantyankee1976
02-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Liiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/backyard/tim_tebow_is_jeremy_lins_inspiration/9847543?refmod=backyard

inspired by Timmy Tebow...

and let's here it for Tyson C and the B-List Bandits !!!!!! [Y]

bigblue4417
02-10-2012, 05:36 PM
<font size="4" color="#800080">61 again? </font>

http://thestartingfive.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/whatcha-gonna-do-now.jpg

tripleaamin9
02-10-2012, 10:16 PM
about that boy lin

allentown PA
02-10-2012, 10:18 PM
about that boy lin

gotta like what u see from the kid..we get amare and mello back...this kid will thrive with them hopefully...looking good so far

GMenNY21
02-10-2012, 10:28 PM
LIn's gonna be a good pg . As long as he stays healthy

NYfanatic
02-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Lin &gt; Kobe.

GMenNY21
02-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Lin >MJ

bLuereverie
02-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Another night, another NY sports win. Who woulda thunk it, that I would actually be nervous as to how the Knicks roster would look when Melo comes back.

aznNYG86
02-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Can't wait to see the Stat/Lin combo Tues and a well rested Knicks team.

tripleaamin9
02-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Another night, another NY sports win. Who woulda thunk it, that I would actually be nervous as to how the Knicks roster would look when Melo comes back.

I won't because now Melo offensively doesn't have to be a point forward and more of a scorer

bLuereverie
02-12-2012, 06:46 AM

I won't because now Melo offensively doesn't have to be a point forward and more of a scorer

He's still an anomaly in the D'Antoni offense. Always has been. Don't think that will change, even for the sake of winning.

giantyankee1976
02-12-2012, 08:46 AM
can Melo play "team" ball ?

Lin is a true 1G. Can Melo play D down in the paint? We know he can score.

Will D'Antoni opt for a more traditional play style? (doubt it)

I like Melo in spite of his fragileness. If Stat could contribute, near-future of course, we may have a solid front-court and pieces for the back. Tyson is fine in my opinion.

Redeyejedi
02-12-2012, 10:59 AM

He's still an anomaly in the D'Antoni offense. Always has been. Don't think that will change, even for the sake of winning.One of them will have to go eventually.Melo will never change his game. If the Knicks and Magic really have discussed an Amare ,Chandler for Howard and Hedo deal Dantoni will be gone for sure

bLuereverie
02-12-2012, 01:39 PM

He's still an anomaly in the D'Antoni offense. Always has been. Don't think that will change, even for the sake of winning.One of them will have to go eventually.Melo will never change his game. If the Knicks and Magic really have discussed an Amare ,Chandler for Howard and Hedo deal Dantoni will be gone for sure

In the classic case of star player vs. coach, coach always loses.

Voldamort
02-12-2012, 01:47 PM
let them play let them play

giantyankee1976
02-12-2012, 03:14 PM

Oh wow, don't tease me. Turkoglu(sp) and Superman ? Wow.

tripleaamin9
02-12-2012, 05:17 PM

can we at least see them play with Lin first. Orlando will never trade for amare because of his knees and his contract

Redeyejedi
02-13-2012, 01:16 AM

can we at least see them play with Lin first. Orlando will never trade for amare because of his knees and his contract
Stephen A Smith wrote a piece 2 weeks ago saying orlando inquired about him and chandler.

tripleaamin9
02-13-2012, 12:09 PM

Stephen A Smith wrote a piece 2 weeks ago saying orlando inquired about him and chandler.

they inquired not all that interested

bLuereverie
02-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Lin coming back to earth tonight, but Fields stepping up. Their transition D set them back so far.

GmenFan1980
02-14-2012, 10:38 PM
Lin coming back to earth tonight, but Fields stepping up. Their transition D set them back so far.

I'm not a basket ball fan and decided to watch this, so is what the Raptors just did considered a choke job?

smashndash715
02-14-2012, 10:42 PM
LIN FOR THE WINNNNNNNN OOOOO YEAAAAAAAAAAA

spair
02-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Is this kid for real??? I can't believe I'm going nuts here...

This is epic!

tripleaamin9
02-14-2012, 11:06 PM
holy **** Lin! He must clean his turnovers though

smashndash715
02-14-2012, 11:10 PM

if he can cut down turnovers and step up at the free throw line he will be a monster..already has the most points ever in history thru the first 5 starts

tripleaamin9
02-14-2012, 11:13 PM
I can't stand Billy walker taking all these awful shots. Or Dantoni is preparing for the worst when Melo returns JK.

bLuereverie
02-14-2012, 11:54 PM

I'm not a basket ball fan and decided to watch this, so is what the Raptors just did considered a choke job?

Eh, technically yes when you lose that large of a lead. But in the NBA, everyone goes on huge runs. A fast paced team like the Knicks beating on the lowly Raptors is to be expected.

Lin just added another storyline. I never thought he had that clutch shot in him. As the clock wound down, he knew he was taking the shot.

nyknstill!
02-15-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm not worried about the turnovers. He's 23 and really is just learning on the fly and willing this team to wins. But....

No really is he for real?

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ah/ac/be/c-/Linsanity.gif

giantyankee1976
02-15-2012, 03:28 AM
imagine if we had a good coach and some team play from the big 3 when all the pieces re-unite?

Someone here made a Rajon Rondo comparison, I dismissed it at first.

Now, it's like 1-part Rose, 1-part Rondo, all Lin.

I wish him the best in his career.

++++++++++++++++++++

"It's not because of me, it's because we're coming together as a TEAM."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/gametracker/recap/NBA_20120214_NY@TOR/knicks-90-raptors-87

nyknstill!
02-15-2012, 04:36 AM
lets not forget...

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ah/ac/bf/a-/Shumpert.gif

bLuereverie
02-15-2012, 08:09 AM
lets not forget...

http://cache.sharenxs.com/images/wz/cabc/ah/ac/bf/a-/Shumpert.gif

Turning point of the game. Lin is overshadowing what has become a really nice look in Lin, Shump and Fields. Iman does not look like a rookie, and Fields is showing that energy NY fell in love with last season, but is looking far more under control. He had 7 assists/ 7 rebounds.

aznNYG86
02-15-2012, 10:57 PM
7 in a row and back to .500!

allentown PA
02-15-2012, 10:58 PM
fields with a big night....everyone played well..they may have something here...hope mello doesnt **** this up.

giantyankee1976
02-15-2012, 10:59 PM
fields with a big night....everyone played well..they may have something here...hope mello doesnt **** this up.
scary thoughts.

It would be telling though wouldn't it?

allentown PA
02-15-2012, 11:00 PM
scary thoughts.

It would be telling though wouldn't it?

mello said in an interview today is willing to work in this system..time will tell.

smashndash715
02-15-2012, 11:04 PM
7 in a row..staters didnt even really play the whole 4th quarter..i have a good feeling about us

tripleaamin9
02-15-2012, 11:22 PM
if I see one more Knick fans say trade Melo (not this forum) Im going to lose it! SMH

allentown PA
02-15-2012, 11:24 PM
if I see one more Knick fans say trade Melo (not this forum) Im going to lose it! SMH

dont wanna trade him but he needs to mesh with these guys..they need him.

tripleaamin9
02-16-2012, 01:11 AM
without melo they are just a nice story. If they get everyone on the same page and playing well can make noise in the playoffs

giantyankee1976
02-16-2012, 07:49 AM

absolutely.

(if I want anyone gone it's Coach Mike)

Redeyejedi
02-16-2012, 09:17 AM

absolutely.

(if I want anyone gone it's Coach Mike)
Lets hold off on the out of towns until we see lin and Melo play together.I was ready to declare this unfixable a little more then a week ago.I really didnt think the Knicks had a PG like this in the D league

Redeyejedi
02-17-2012, 12:10 AM
Knicks are trying to sign JR Smith who was playing in China

tripleaamin9
02-17-2012, 12:39 AM
Winning tomorrow would push the Knicks into a tie with the Celtics for the 7th seed.

nycsportzfan
02-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Knicks are trying to sign JR Smith who was playing in China He said on Twitter hes signing with NY! Were getting a team together!

nycsportzfan
02-17-2012, 03:26 PM
if he can cut down turnovers and step up at the free throw line he will be a monster..already has the most points ever in history thru the first 5 starts u can deal with his turnovers because there basically from continously keeping his dribble alive and penetrating and dishing or scoring on those penetrations.. U can deal with those 6-8turnovers, because the 7-13assists and 17-28points per night, and not to mention the many foul shots off his penetration that don't go down as assists as well , are more then enough to make up for the turnovers.. Sure i'd like to see them go down, but by all means, as much good as he does in a game, u can deal with it...

giantyankee1976
02-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Knicks are trying to sign JR Smith who was playing in China He said on Twitter hes signing with NY! Were getting a team together!

shut up.

you serious ?

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Knicks are trying to sign JR Smith who was playing in China He said on Twitter hes signing with NY!* Were getting a team together!

shut up.

you serious ?

who cares..if mello comes back on board with the offense they are running they need nobody imo..we need the 6th seed to avoid the bulls and heat, would love to face philly in the first round.

giantyankee1976
02-17-2012, 10:18 PM
done deal
http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/34873648

we got the whip now...

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:21 PM
down by 4 at half..after a slow start...I think they come out strong in the 3rd.

Redeyejedi
02-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Lin is a frickin Turnover machine. He has 8 Turnovers in the first half

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Lin is a frickin Turnover machine. He has 8 Turnovers in the first half

he seems to force it inside at times, but u gotta take the good with the bad with this kid..seems to be a lot more good so far.

Redeyejedi
02-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Knicks look terrible tonight inexcusable to be losing by 10 to this team

giantyankee1976
02-17-2012, 10:30 PM
please don't Tebow him... [:|]

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Knicks look terrible tonight inexcusable to be losing by 10 to this team

agreed they are losing to a team that has chris kaman as their hot hand..wtf

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:33 PM
need this game...especially with the mavs coming in on sunday.

giantyankee1976
02-17-2012, 10:34 PM

need this game regardless

.500 is .500 after all

tripleaamin9
02-17-2012, 10:36 PM
this is why Melo is so valuable Amare can't carry this team by himself

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:37 PM

need this game regardless

.500 is .500 after all

good point

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:38 PM
lin looks like **** tonight..redeye was rite, the kid is a turnover machine...they cant lose to these ****bag teams at home.

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:41 PM
****in trevor ariza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giantyankee1976
02-17-2012, 10:42 PM
lin looks like **** tonight..redeye was rite, the kid is a turnover machine...they cant lose to these ****bag teams at home.

their MO under D'Antoni

I'get hazed for this but if they do well under Mike directly or indirectly because of J-Lin, they might RETAIN D'Antoni

I'd rather a different coach and a few new pieces who can play Defense then see D'Antoni escape on some o' bull****

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:45 PM

their MO under D'Antoni

I'get hazed for this but if they do well under Mike directly or indirectly because of J-Lin, they might RETAIN D'Antoni

I'd rather a different coach and a few new pieces who can play Defense then see D'Antoni escape on some o' bull****

I agree 100%...mello does not fit with him and his system, they would be better with felton,chandler, and galanari, and bringing in a williams at point..we can win with Lin, but this teams soft defense is making me sick, we need a coach who plays a half court game if we wanna make Mello our highlighted player imo.

giantyankee1976
02-17-2012, 10:47 PM

couldn't agree more. If Melo is anything, it's a SCORER

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 10:51 PM

couldn't agree more. If Melo is anything, it's a SCORER

i agree but they should be able to beat the hornets at home with who they have tonight...no excuses imo.

giantyankee1976
02-17-2012, 10:57 PM
trailing 10 when I last checked...

tripleaamin9
02-17-2012, 10:58 PM
As I'm watching this I see them passing and Amare is open and they aren't even giving the ball to him SMH. It's Amare time.

Redeyejedi
02-17-2012, 11:09 PM
Iman Shumpert is a bad offensive player. Cant wait till Davis gets healthy so he can play some minutes at PG

Redeyejedi
02-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Shumpert takes a lot of bad shots

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 11:11 PM
I know people are down on him but Tony D. can score..makes bad choices with the ball but I was always a fan of his.

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 11:13 PM
lin is bad on defense

Redeyejedi
02-17-2012, 11:16 PM
WHAT A DISGUSTING LOSS this will Be

allentown PA
02-17-2012, 11:18 PM
WHAT A DISGUSTING LOSS this will Be

agreed..the honrets are as bad as it gets...wtf

tripleaamin9
02-17-2012, 11:30 PM
well u get these type of loses in the NBA. On to Dallas can't wait to see J.R. Smith and Carmelo Anthony to play on Sunday.

nycsportzfan
02-18-2012, 07:35 AM
WHAT A DISGUSTING LOSS this will Be My man Novak missed some crucial wideopen 3's that would of probably ended up getting us the win.. Albeit, the turnovers were hard to watch, and watching Amare handle the ball and have to dribble for any sort of distance is very frustrating to see, as well as his defense, which is utterly pathetic, for the most part.. His offense was nice to see though...

bLuereverie
02-18-2012, 08:22 AM
Amare looks to be completely emasculated in this offense though. I'm not saying the ball movement should be sacrificed, but at the end of the game, the ball had to have gone through his hands more.

Jeffries looked great tonight.

JR will be a guilty pleasure. Mainly bc I've seen him since HS since he's close to some of my old friends. Just be happy Balkman is gone.

Redeyejedi
02-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Did U guys see the Racist headline ESPN Mobile had

"Ch--k in the Armor" after the knicks loss

giantyankee1976
02-18-2012, 09:33 AM

can't say I'm surprised, but are you sure it was meant "that way?"

LT_was_good
02-18-2012, 09:36 AM

That has to be a joke, no way are they that stupid.

bLuereverie
02-18-2012, 10:21 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/chinkarmorLIN.gif

giantyankee1976
02-18-2012, 10:54 AM
wow, what an unthinking idiot.

should have phrased it, "a flaw in the armor"

the irony of the statement is, Defense and D'Antoni don't go together anyway.

(Armor is synonymous with Defense)

Redeyejedi
02-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Was listening to the radio on the way to the Home Depot and people are getting really annoying with Lin.There starting to act like Tebow fans.The guy refused to admit Lin didnt play well last night.Even Lin said he didnt play well. The Knicks lost the game because they were careless with the Basketball. Im sorry U cant lose to the Bobcats at home like that.The lineup put on the floor by the Bobcats was the worst lineup Ive seen in the NBA this season. Was that Ariza or Elgin Baylor smoking the Knicks last night

tripleaamin9
02-18-2012, 03:03 PM
u mean hornets? lol.
Right now the loss isn't as bad as it was when it happened. If we won last night and lost 2 the mavs on Sunday the reaction by the fans would be trade Melo. Which obviously makes no sense.

giantyankee1976
02-19-2012, 10:21 AM
fans are fans

and Lin to Tebow comparisons are inevitable given both men are driven by their Faith, which I share as well though at times often fail to represent well [:(]

anyway, Lin does have handles problems BUT one wonders what would this team be like, if Defense was made the priority versus offense?

Stubborn to the core, I will always prefer Defensive dogfights over the explosive offense theory.

No matter the sport.

nycsportzfan
02-19-2012, 02:35 PM
wow, 32pts in the 1st qter of the mavs game! Jr Smith and Lin killing it so far!

Redeyejedi
02-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Anyone else notice how much worse the knicks have been with Amare on the Floor he is -22

Redeyejedi
02-19-2012, 03:58 PM
The Knicks are better with Jeffries and chandler up front
There best unit has been
Chandler
Jeffries
Novak
Smith
Lin

Redeyejedi
02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/520882761.gif?key=480270&amp;Expires=1329683452&amp;Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&amp;Signature=0OAZTtOFF-GNkOSb3OEzGj3EKexB5CNp~YqeJIfRPbqnp7AklnKGW~ZA2kDU q8koyDyaMfabCOP0JCKfbHQAxiBD1462DqIvj9YH9VxHQwv5y9 8upi5N4O5auDLoM3Txi8AJGARRzBI5dxkY9K57ZFpBISri4I6s RzftbBQvfN4_

Redeyejedi
02-19-2012, 04:51 PM
JR Smith really makes this Knick team deep. Lin is going to have to play these minutes until Davis joins the team.

Shumpert will probably lose his rotation spot. JR Smith and Davis will take his minutes.

giantyankee1976
02-19-2012, 06:35 PM

****head got fired. LOL dumb ***

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/espn-disciplines-two-over-jeremy-lin-comments-nba-new-york-knicks-021912

nycsportzfan
02-20-2012, 01:07 AM
JR Smith really makes this Knick team deep. Lin is going to have to play these minutes until Davis joins the team. Shumpert will probably lose his rotation spot. JR Smith and Davis will take his minutes. I hope Landry Fields loses time... I'd rather have Shumpert, because of the ability to create turnovers and he can really defend, and hes getting there offensively...

nycsportzfan
02-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Anyone else notice how much worse the knicks have been with Amare on the Floor he is -22 When he has to do anything with the ball in his hands, its a 75pct chance he gets the ball smacked out of his hands or he simple bumbles the ball away.. And he gets blocked with that same move, as he dosen't go up strong enough, consistently.. Hes gotta get more consistent..

nycsportzfan
02-20-2012, 01:19 AM
JR Smith really makes this Knick team deep. Lin is going to have to play these minutes until Davis joins the team. Shumpert will probably lose his rotation spot. JR Smith and Davis will take his minutes. Ya, they are crazy deep now.. I mean, Josh harrelson just totally isnt needed at this point, so guys like Bill Walker, Josh Harrelson, and Toney Douglas are now the back end of our bench..lol I hope he figures ways to get Harrelson in for at least 5-10 minutes a game.. I like him...

THE_New_York_Giants
02-20-2012, 01:26 AM

****head got fired. LOL dumb ***

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/espn-disciplines-two-over-jeremy-lin-comments-nba-new-york-knicks-021912

If this was Europe, nobody would give a rats ***. People in america are too sensitive about offending people. It's really senseless. chink in the armor can mean anything and I've seen that headlines plenty of times before. Stupidest thing ever. Someone probably just wasn't thinking. No need to fire someone for what was probably a stupid mistake, if you can even say that "chink in the armor" is offensive.

BurnerNYG
02-20-2012, 05:03 AM
I know u dudes must be excited. I'm excited and I'm not even a Knicks fan... I just love NYC. JR Smith came in there yesterday and filled in nicely and that dude Novak with the Aaron Rodgers celebration had me laughing. The Knicks vs The Heat or The Bulls is gonna be some damn good reality TV. Sorry for ever saying anything bad about y'all squad. Those boys are gonna be a problem in the playoffs.

tonyt830
02-20-2012, 09:11 AM
I know u dudes must be excited. I'm excited and I'm not even a Knicks fan... I just love NYC. JR Smith came in there yesterday and filled in nicely and that dude Novak with the Aaron Rodgers celebration had me laughing. The Knicks vs The Heat or The Bulls is gonna be some damn good reality TV. Sorry for ever saying anything bad about y'all squad. Those boys are gonna be a problem in the playoffs.thats ok Burner---we'll let you slide---after all you are still a Giants fan when it comes to football! We'll just see how the chemistry is once Anthony comes back into the mix.

tripleaamin9
02-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Melo is back tonight.

Redeyejedi
02-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Anyone else notice how much worse the knicks have been with Amare on the Floor he is -22 When he has to do anything with the ball in his hands, its a 75pct chance he gets the ball smacked out of his hands or he simple bumbles the ball away.. And he gets blocked with that same move, as he dosen't go up strong enough, consistently..* Hes gotta get more consistent..I feel bad ragging on him because of his brother im sure that is on his mind but its not like he was playing well before

nycsportzfan
02-20-2012, 08:34 PM
Anyone else notice how much worse the knicks have been with Amare on the Floor he is -22 When he has to do anything with the ball in his hands, its a 75pct chance he gets the ball smacked out of his hands or he simple bumbles the ball away.. And he gets blocked with that same move, as he dosen't go up strong enough, consistently.. Hes gotta get more consistent..I feel bad ragging on him because of his brother im sure that is on his mind but its not like he was playing well before well ya, were talking about the entire season here.. Hes been absoulutley dreadful when he has to do anything when hes got the ball and has to dribble into getting a shot or pretty much dribble at all.. Then u got the not going up super strong consistently when hes got the rock downlow, which results in him getting blocked often...

tripleaamin9
02-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Amare isn't a one and one player he needs easy baskets on the pick and roll.

bLuereverie
02-20-2012, 09:09 PM
Amare isn't a one and one player he needs easy baskets on the pick and roll.

He was stellar last season in Iso. That midrange shot opened everything up for him.

Odd to see the FULL healthy lineup out there. I get nervous seeing Baron and JR out there at the same time. Some flashbacks of the 2000s teams.

Redeyejedi
02-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Amare can u at least fake some effort my god. Seriously come back when u want to play

bLuereverie
02-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Nets are lighting it up behind the arc..
They certainly have extra incentive in tonight's game.

Redeyejedi
02-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Dont know what to think about this Knick team.On there way to another bad loss. Its going to take time to make all these pieces fit.They might of over done it with offensive players. Not enough shots to keep all these guys happy.U guys think they will make the playoffs and win a series

Redeyejedi
02-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Hawks and heat this week needed this game can easily be out of the playoffs again by the weekend

bLuereverie
02-20-2012, 11:05 PM
Dont know what to think about this Knick team.On there way to another bad loss. Its going to take time to make all these pieces fit.They might of over done it with offensive players. Not enough shots to keep all these guys happy.U guys think they will make the playoffs and win a series

Focus on the starting lineup for now. Anthony struggled tonight, but I don't think it was because he can't fit. It showed early on, only Melo missed some easy layups. Not saying you reduce Melo to a moving cog, but Lin certainly will eliminate some of the double teams on Melo.

I can only hope JR does not overtake Shumpert's minutes in which Iman earned all season.

To win a series, they need to aim for the 6th seed, avoiding Chicago and Miami.

tripleaamin9
02-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Well Melo was off tonight, but rust was expected. Hawks aren't world beaters. Anyway when a team shoots that way from 3 and gets 2 4 point games, its almost impossible to overcome that.

nycsportzfan
02-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Hawks and heat this week needed this game can easily be out of the playoffs again by the weekend Its ridiculous how cursed it seems the knicks are.. We manage to have a great win streak when our supposed franchise player is out, and the only game we lose is to a bum Hornets team, and then when u are on a ultimate high from beating the Mavs, u get a bum nets team playing 3rd time in 3days, and on the rd, and they smoke u, right before u have a really tough schedule over the next couple weeks!!lol Jesus! That Nets game was huge for us, and as only the knicks can do, they got beat... Even with Rust from Melo, they should of WON against the nets on our home court... Now the Hawks just lost Joe Johnson(don't know how long?), and they've been struggling, and on paper, we should be able to beat them up, and somehow we won't, and then we'll have the Heat on tap, and could very well be outta the play, offs as u said.. I sure hope we break the cycle and take care of the hawks, as that would be surprising for a team that usually lets u down over the last 10yrs when ever ur hopes are actually high, even the least bit..

giantyankee1976
02-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Chemistry

Desire

Will

Execution

TALENT

those are the ingredients

Redeyejedi
02-21-2012, 09:22 AM
The Knicks didnt lose that game because of Melo.In fact I think Melo was 2 passive. I want Melo to shoot more then 11 times. Melo and Amare between them have 2 shoot 35-40 times a game.I think Lin needs to get those guys involved more.The thing that sucks is when Amare and Melo arent scoring there worthless so they have to shoot. Last night Chandler not being on the court hurt the Knicks and Deron Williams was flat out unstoppable.

tripleaamin9
02-21-2012, 10:43 AM
The Knicks didnt lose that game because of Melo.In fact I think Melo was 2 passive. I want Melo to shoot more then 11 times. Melo and Amare between them have 2 shoot 35-40 times a game.I think Lin needs to get those guys involved more.The thing that sucks is when Amare and Melo arent scoring there worthless so they have to shoot. Last night Chandler not being on the court hurt the Knicks and Deron Williams was flat out unstoppable.
Unfortunately espn will blame melo for this loss even though he was doing what everybody said he should do.

bLuereverie
02-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Chemistry

Desire

Will

Execution

TALENT

Desire and will are redundant. All of those ingredients are encompassed by the element of time, which there is still plenty of. It's not beyond the realm to achieve all. This team is 7-3 in it's last 10 games.

nyknstill!
02-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Unfortunately espn will blame melo for this loss even though he was doing what everybody said he should do.

how long are we making excuses for Carmelo Anthony in NY? it's safe to say other than having Lin fall to us from the sky. Gallo|Wilson|Mozgov|Felton, you remember all we gave for him? just b/c he couldn't wait till the offseason b/c he needed to get paid? this isn't gonna last for long.

I think Stat having an above .500% record w/ o him and Melo having an under .500% record, again why is it so wrong to say he played like crap yesterday via rust or whatever but he's the main problem, b/c guess what, we were a purring engine just the other day, but Melo returns and all the sudden here we go again.

TrueBlue@NYC
02-21-2012, 02:12 PM
The Knicks didnt lose that game because of Melo.In fact I think Melo was 2 passive. I want Melo to shoot more then 11 times. Melo and Amare between them have 2 shoot 35-40 times a game.I think Lin needs to get those guys involved more.The thing that sucks is when Amare and Melo arent scoring there worthless so they have to shoot. Last night Chandler not being on the court hurt the Knicks and Deron Williams was flat out unstoppable. Unfortunately espn will blame melo for this loss even though he was doing what everybody said he should do. how long are we making excuses for Carmelo Anthony in NY? it's safe to say other than having Lin fall to us from the sky. Gallo|Wilson|Mozgov|Felton, you remember all we gave for him? just b/c he couldn't wait till the offseason b/c he needed to get paid? this isn't gonna last for long. I think Stat having an above .500% record w/ o him and Melo having an under .500% record, again why is it so wrong to say he played like crap yesterday via rust or whatever but he's the main problem, b/c guess what, we were a purring engine just the other day, but Melo returns and all the sudden here we go again.</P>

B/c it wasn't just Melo that was the issue. In the end, the Knicks, despite DWill having one of the best games of hsi career, had oppurtunities to win the game. But everytime they got a big stop, they failed to follow it up with a timely score. </P>

Keep in mind, last night they were incorporating three new pieces (Davis, JR Smith and Melo) that weren't there the past couple of weeks. It's going to take time to sort out the line-ups and minutes. </P>

tripleaamin9
02-21-2012, 02:15 PM
You guys also have to remember that Imen Shumpert wasn't playing and he would help out for Lin and his defensive troubles.

nyknstill!
02-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Lin and his troubles? Lin got burned b/c he was being screened. Lin actually plays ok D, but then he's on the floor w/ Melo and Stat and while Williams was hurting us, Brooks and Morrow killed them just as much.

Lin plays actually good one on one D, he gets screened it throws him off, Fields rotates late and we're left w/ Melo on Brooks who was schooling him and Stat on Morrow.

tripleaamin9
02-21-2012, 05:31 PM
Lin and his troubles? Lin got burned b/c he was being screened. Lin actually plays ok D, but then he's on the floor w/ Melo and Stat and while Williams was hurting us, Brooks and Morrow killed them just as much.

Lin plays actually good one on one D, he gets screened it throws him off, Fields rotates late and we're left w/ Melo on Brooks who was schooling him and Stat on Morrow.
WTF stop making excuses for Lin when we lose he didn't play well. The problem last night was Melo was being way too passive as stated before and this was his first game in two weeks. lol Morrow he had only 9 points and Brooks had a good game not a great game. It was the D-Will show last night and simply without Shumpert there is not much we can do to stop him.

giantyankee1976
02-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Chemistry

Desire

Will

Execution

TALENT

Desire and will are redundant. All of those ingredients are encompassed by the element of time, which there is still plenty of. It's not beyond the realm to achieve all. This team is 7-3 in it's last 10 games.

possibly.

but ponder this, a Team does need time. to gel, to create an identity, to determine who is what part or piece to the puzzle etc.

Melo just returned, JR is still new, Amar'e is like Boozer, mostly offense with spurts of defense and Lin?

tremendous potential just sloppy handles...

nyknstill!
02-21-2012, 11:12 PM
He didn't play the screen well. No the problem was Melo sucked b/c he was rusty. Those were momentum shots by Brooks and Morrow, shots that continued the run. D-Will was good, but most his offense came off our bad missed shots and 2nd oppurtunities.
------------------------------------------------

I also have to add the criticism isn't warranted?

He's shooting 27% from 3 pt.

He's shooting under 40% from the field

Please enough w/ the Carmelo excuses. He's played bad this season. There wouldn't even be a season left to salvage if not for Jeremy Lin.

giantyankee1976
02-22-2012, 09:46 PM
blowing their backs off

GmenFan1980
02-22-2012, 10:34 PM
that was an awesome alley-oop to that smith guy :P

tripleaamin9
02-23-2012, 12:47 AM
Should be a great game tomorrow, but why is the game at 7?

giantyankee1976
02-23-2012, 01:07 AM
prime time ?

the "renewed" Knicks vs Lebron and those guys

nycsportzfan
02-23-2012, 04:16 AM
Novak is a freaking god!!!lol I said in this very thread about a month ago, we needed to play him more, becuase of his ability to shoot, and at the time, guys like toney douglas, iman shumpert, landry fields were not shooting the 3 well at all, and still aren't, and Novak is a guy who will at worst shoot the 3 well... Dudes a flat out assasian!

Redeyejedi
02-23-2012, 12:05 PM
Amare is totally lost out there. Melo has been way to passive. Knicks will need those 2 tonight against the Heat. Amares play is really scaring me. I really hope he turns it around because right now he looks like 18 million worth of dead weight on the roster. The Guy is sleep walking through games. Is he dogging it because of the trade rumors involving Paul or Howard. His brother is a good reason but he was playing like crap before all of that. Did he just get old overnight .

tripleaamin9
02-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Melo hasn't been healthy since the 76er game I think the break will greatly help him.
As far as amare goes he doesn't look as explosive like last year. Idk if it is the back or his knees but it's very concerning thank god we got great depth at the Pf position.

eastbayblue
02-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Was this realy the 1st new york knicks thread?

Yeah sweet, good looks
Not to be rude or anything but why are there any posts about sports other than Giants or football related news on here?
Knicks and Yankees stuff doesn't belong here. Not understanding this...

GmenFan1980
02-23-2012, 01:09 PM

Yeah sweet, good looks
Not to be rude or anything but why are there any posts about sports other than Giants or football related news on here?

Because this is in the "General sports" section and not "talk about Giants football" section

eastbayblue
02-23-2012, 03:00 PM

Yeah sweet, good looks

Because this is in the "General sports" section and not "talk about Giants football" section

ok thx.

bigblue4417
02-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Average ticket price for Knicks-Heat now higher than Game 2 of last season's NBA Finals in Miami.

Redeyejedi
02-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Average ticket price for Knicks-Heat now higher than Game 2 of last season's NBA Finals in Miami.712$ a seat is the average

Redeyejedi
02-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Heat really want this game tonight.Knicks may get blown out of the building.Amare looks like crap again tonight