PDA

View Full Version : NY Knicks 2011-12

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Redeyejedi
02-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Carmelo really being aggressive tonight. He needs to assert himself.

titwio
02-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Baron Davis has been absolutely horrendous.

GMenNY21
02-23-2012, 08:49 PM
Missed the 1st quarter.... Is LIn hurt????

titwio
02-23-2012, 08:50 PM
nope...Just resting.

Redeyejedi
02-23-2012, 09:06 PM
Baron Davis has been absolutely horrendous.I guess the Knicks looked better with him on the Floor though.Lin has like 6 TO's and Melo is 1-8 from the Floor and the Knicks are right there

TuckYou
02-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Damn, Lin is so overrated. He is a turnover machine. Always looks wild and out of control. Getting his pocket picked and such. This is the second NBA game I'm watching this season so far, and now I remember why I don't watch it. Horrible officiating throughout. Got to be the worst in sports.

Redeyejedi
02-23-2012, 09:08 PM
The Pace of this game is insane

Redeyejedi
02-23-2012, 09:11 PM
The Heat should have an even better record. They must not show up every night

titwio
02-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Chalmers is all over Lin and he looks timid to try anything.

The Knicks need to crash the boards for crise sake...Too many second opportunities for the Heat. They need to get steady and get back to the pick and rolls on offense.

TuckYou
02-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Aaaaand back to the Playstation 3. Madden time. NBA sucks.

nycsportzfan
02-23-2012, 10:19 PM
God, baron davis is freaking pathetic! I can't even watch that out of shape, pile of slop anymore! Go hurt yourself sneezing or something davis!

titwio
02-23-2012, 10:20 PM
So gross! The Knicks can't rebound the ball. The heat get 3 opps for every miss. Unbelievable.

nycsportzfan
02-23-2012, 10:20 PM
The Heat should have an even better record. They must not show up every night They've made some crazy shots tonight, and Tyson Chandler being his lazy, cry baby self, has let them get some 2nd chance shots they should not of gotten..

titwio
02-23-2012, 10:27 PM
*God,* baron davis is freaking pathetic!* I can't even watch that out of shape, pile of slop anymore!* Go hurt yourself sneezing or something davis!

OMG tell me about it...Davis last two games is shooting 0-10 with 6 to's in 28 mins...He's been the worst.

tripleaamin9
02-23-2012, 10:46 PM
It's tough to beat the Heat with the amount of turnovers we had. However we are only 3.5 back in the division. We can get that.

Voldamort
02-23-2012, 11:38 PM
Was this realy the 1st new york knicks thread?

Yeah sweet, good looksTeam sux's Let's go Rangers!!!!!!

THE_New_York_Giants
02-24-2012, 03:43 AM
Damn, Lin is so overrated. He is a turnover machine. Always looks wild and out of control. Getting his pocket picked and such. This is the second NBA game I'm watching this season so far, and now I remember why I don't watch it. Horrible officiating throughout. Got to be the worst in sports.
Really? A rookie point guard making mistakes? Why that's unheard of.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-24-2012, 03:45 AM
*God,* baron davis is freaking pathetic!* I can't even watch that out of shape, pile of slop anymore!* Go hurt yourself sneezing or something davis!
The guy just got off back surgery and he's probably a bit out of shape. Give him a few weeks to shape up and get back into the game before you make that call. He's been solid for the last few years. He played pretty well the other night I thought.

nycsportzfan
02-24-2012, 06:25 AM
God, baron davis is freaking pathetic! I can't even watch that out of shape, pile of slop anymore! Go hurt yourself sneezing or something davis! The guy just got off back surgery and he's probably a bit out of shape. Give him a few weeks to shape up and get back into the game before you make that call. He's been solid for the last few years. He played pretty well the other night I thought. Hes been playing basketball since he was probably 5yrs old, and been in the NBA for like 10yrs or soemething.. Does his being in shape have something to do with him making ridiculous decisons and launching super long 3's when hes as cold as ice? Sure, i expect he'll be a bit better down the line, but thats only because hes been as bad as anyone i've seen this season so far.. People always use that "rusty" excuse, but lets be real, the dudes been practicing, and we waited way longer then we were supposed for this dude, so he could get himself ready, with all his setbacks, and some guys don't seem to be so rusty getting mintues early on , namely Jeremy Lin.. I expected more then this, even in his supposed rusty stages of his comeback...

nycsportzfan
02-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Damn, Lin is so overrated. He is a turnover machine. Always looks wild and out of control. Getting his pocket picked and such. This is the second NBA game I'm watching this season so far, and now I remember why I don't watch it. Horrible officiating throughout. Got to be the worst in sports. Really? A rookie point guard making mistakes? Why that's unheard of. 2nd yr player.

giantyankee1976
02-24-2012, 08:53 AM
well, meh.

turnovers suck.

The Knicks are still a way off from getting where they need to be.

They're "on the block," but they haven't "arrived" yet.

Stay tuned my fellow Knicks fans.

(Sorry I think this team needs to be shaked up and start at the Top please)

I HATE the HEAT

But J-Lin and his sloppy handles got to be fixed.

tripleaamin9
02-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Damn, Lin is so overrated. He is a turnover machine. Always looks wild and out of control. Getting his pocket picked and such. This is the second NBA game I'm watching this season so far, and now I remember why I don't watch it. Horrible officiating throughout. Got to be the worst in sports. Really? A rookie point guard making mistakes? Why that's unheard of. 2nd yr player.
But this is his first year starting.

nycsportzfan
02-24-2012, 09:44 AM
i here ya, but still not a rookie...

TuckYou
02-24-2012, 10:30 AM
i here ya, but still not a rookie...</P>

Huh? Im talking about all the Linsanity hype surounding the kid. He isnt that good. It was like the Tebow hype. Tebow is a horrible QB, good athlete, but horrible QB. Lin isnt a horrible PG but he sure doesnt deserve 1/100th the hype he gets. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day vs a great team, but my God, when the ball was in Lins hands I was thinking TOs, but not when it was in Melo or Fields hands. Must be tough liking the NBA. Ill give it another try, but it is tough to watch. </P>

THE_New_York_Giants
02-25-2012, 04:00 PM
*God,* baron davis is freaking pathetic!* I can't even watch that out of shape, pile of slop anymore!* Go hurt yourself sneezing or something davis! The guy just got off back surgery and he's probably a bit out of shape. Give him a few weeks to shape up and get back into the game before you make that call. He's been solid for the last few years. He played pretty well the other night I thought. Hes been playing basketball since he was probably 5yrs old, and been in the NBA for like 10yrs or soemething..* Does his being in shape have something to do with him making ridiculous decisons and launching* super long 3's when hes as cold as ice?* Sure, i expect he'll be a bit better down the line, but thats only because hes been as bad as anyone i've seen this season so far..* People always use that "rusty" excuse, but lets be real, the dudes been practicing, and we waited way longer then we were supposed for this dude, so he could get himself ready, with all his setbacks, and some guys don't seem to be so rusty getting mintues early on , namely Jeremy Lin..* I expected more then this, even in his supposed rusty stages of his comeback...
Well when you get a ruptured disk, an injury where you can't work out at all, and then try to go play a pick up game of basketball and dominate come talk to me. He's probably only gotten back to passing and shooting in the last couple of weeks, let alone working out. He had a pretty good game against Atlanta (IMO). Part of playing and 82 game season is you are going to have a couple bad games, especially if you just came back from a MAJOR injury. Your knowledge of basketball is obviously pretty terrible. It's really easy to lose your shooting and passing skills. Those are things these guys have to practice every day. Davis wash't allowed to shoot or throw a basketball with the injury he had. He hasn't practiced in 6 months. Imagine if a Quarterback hadn't practiced in 6 months and got thrown into it. Give the guy a couple weeks to get into shape and get his game back. With that said, Davis at his best is a 14 ppg, 7apg kind of player.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-25-2012, 04:02 PM
i here ya, but still not a rookie...</P>

Huh? Im talking about all the Linsanity hype surounding the kid. He isnt that good. It was like the Tebow hype. Tebow is a horrible QB, good athlete, but horrible QB. Lin isnt a horrible PG but he sure doesnt deserve 1/100th the hype he gets. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day vs a great team, but my God, when the ball was in Lins hands I was thinking TOs, but not when it was in Melo or Fields hands. Must be tough liking the NBA. Ill give it another try, but it is tough to watch. </P>
Lin is basically a rookie. It's not Lin's fault he's getting the hype. He'll get the turnovers under control. Besides he won't be a knick next year. The Knicks probably can't afford to keep him. And Lebron turns the ball over a lot too. Guess he's terrible..

giantyankee1976
02-25-2012, 09:55 PM
yeaaaaaaaaa

Houston baby !!! (All-Star Shooting Stars contest)

I can't lie, Kenny Smith's knockdown half-courters had me concerned. but your boy 20 knocks it down !!!

bLuereverie
02-25-2012, 10:05 PM
I was actually intrigued at the thought of Shumpert in the dunk contest since I never saw him as a dunker.

Alas, I'll take this minor victory.

titwio
02-25-2012, 10:16 PM
http://meloshipofthering.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/520882761.gif?w=593

Voldamort
02-25-2012, 10:23 PM
the team sux's

Redeyejedi
02-25-2012, 10:27 PM
The Thing that sux is the Knicks dont own his Bird rights so they just cant give him a contract.So if they keep him there goes the mid level for getting another player.

tripleaamin9
02-25-2012, 10:31 PM
The Thing that sux is the Knicks dont own his Bird rights so they just cant give him a contract.So if they keep him there goes the mid level for getting another player.
The Knicks can match any offer and the most he can get is 5 million.

TrueBlue@NYC
02-28-2012, 06:11 PM
The Thing that sux is the Knicks dont own his Bird rights so they just cant give him a contract.So if they keep him there goes the mid level for getting another player. The Knicks can match any offer and the most he can get is 5 million.</P>

Yep, he's only a RFA this year so they'll definintly be able to keep him for next season. beyond that is where it gets interesting. </P>

I'm excited about the team, but am thinking that it may need one more year before they're truly ready to make a push for the top. </P>

Besides, I don't think anyone is stopping Miami this season. </P>

tripleaamin9
02-29-2012, 03:20 PM
The Thing that sux is the Knicks dont own his Bird rights so they just cant give him a contract.So if they keep him there goes the mid level for getting another player. The Knicks can match any offer and the most he can get is 5 million.</p>

Yep, he's only a RFA this year so they'll definintly be able to keep him for next season. beyond that is where it gets interesting. </p>

I'm excited about the team, but am thinking that it may need one more year before they're truly ready to make a push for the top. </p>

Besides, I don't think anyone is stopping Miami this season. </p>

I agree with you 100%

Anyway we got the Cavs tonight

Redeyejedi
02-29-2012, 03:35 PM
The Knicks can match any offer and the most he can get is 5 million.Yes but there goes the Mid level.Since they dont have his Bird rights they cant go over the salary cap to sign him like say Landry Fields. They have to use there mid level which means they cant add to the team next season.That was the point of what i was saying not that he couldnt be retained.

nycsportzfan
02-29-2012, 10:43 PM
Steve Novak is freaking unreal! Dude can stroke it! I don't know why they weren't using him earlier, when u need shooters in dantoni's offense..

tripleaamin9
02-29-2012, 11:08 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/959248/belt.gif

nycsportzfan
03-01-2012, 06:44 AM
The Thing that sux is the Knicks dont own his Bird rights so they just cant give him a contract.So if they keep him there goes the mid level for getting another player. The Knicks can match any offer and the most he can get is 5 million.Yes but there goes the Mid level.Since they dont have his Bird rights they cant go over the salary cap to sign him like say Landry Fields. They have to use there mid level which means they cant add to the team next season.That was the point of what i was saying not that he couldnt be retained. Thats why huge kudos to the front office on getting not 1, but 2 valuable pieces in last yrs draft in Shump and Harrelson.. They better use Harrelson a bit from here on out, because hes gonna be needed moving forward.. Jr Smith is gonna be gone after this season though.. I would love to steal a very late 1st or early 2nd for Toney Douglas from someone..

giantyankee1976
03-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Rajon.

Discuss.

bLuereverie
03-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Rajon.

Discuss.

He looks like a martian cryptkeeper.

tripleaamin9
03-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Rajon.

Discuss.

Won't fit salary wise

giantyankee1976
03-01-2012, 11:29 PM
Rajon.

Discuss.

He looks like a martian cryptkeeper.

LOL

Rajon.

Discuss.

Won't fit salary wise

yeah. I know.

bLuereverie
03-04-2012, 04:52 PM
lame....

tripleaamin9
03-04-2012, 05:12 PM
We played bad today 22 turnovers that is all I have to say really. We got the tough part of our schedule coming.

NYgiants141
03-04-2012, 05:42 PM
We played bad today 22 turnovers that is all I have to say really. We got the tough part of our schedule coming.

If you look a the bright side, we played a SLOPPY SLOPPY game and still took them to overtime.

nycsportzfan
03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Should of fouled as soon as the ball was in bounded and not let that 3pt shot up... I would always do that if i were a coach...

Redeyejedi
03-04-2012, 08:07 PM
This team isnt going anywhere. This season has been extremely disappointing so far .Barely played all week and get beat by an Ancient Celtic team. People talk about them challenging the Heat and the Bulls, are u kidding this team is a 3rd tier team in the East. They wont even get out of the first round

Redeyejedi
03-04-2012, 08:08 PM
*Should of fouled as soon as the ball was in bounded and not let that 3pt shot up...* I would always do that if i were a coach...Yeah u have common sense thats why.

tripleaamin9
03-04-2012, 09:41 PM

If you look a the bright side, we played a SLOPPY SLOPPY game and still took them to overtime.

That is true lol. We just need time to jell and we can get that only by playing games. Props to the Celtics Rondo and Pierce (as he always does against the Knicks) put on a show in the 2nd half.

giantyankee1976
03-04-2012, 10:47 PM
22 turnovers

bottomline

they're beyond sloppy with the ball handling

Some shots taken were straight bricks, contested or not

It is sickening how Schump, not wanting to intentionally foul Paul, doesn't contest that game-tying shot at all.

sickening.

tripleaamin9
03-05-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm excited to see how they bounce back against Dallas.

NYG6timeworldchamps
03-05-2012, 12:25 AM
They are terrible. This team will never be good as long as D'Antoni is the coach.

nycsportzfan
03-05-2012, 01:11 AM
22 turnovers bottomline they're beyond sloppy with the ball handling Some shots taken were straight bricks, contested or not It is sickening how Schump, not wanting to intentionally foul Paul, doesn't contest that game-tying shot at all. sickening. I don't see why they didn't foul as soon as the ball was inbounded, but if your not gonna foul, you should at least leave your feet with arm extended, as Pierce did to Melo on last shot of Regulation..

nycsportzfan
03-05-2012, 01:13 AM
This team isnt going anywhere. This season has been extremely disappointing so far .Barely played all week and get beat by an Ancient Celtic team. People talk about them challenging the Heat and the Bulls, are u kidding this team is a 3rd tier team in the East. They wont even get out of the first round One thing i will say, is we pretty much did beat them, if we could of just freaking fouled when they inbounded or at least not gave the ancient paul pierce a uncontested 3pt shot(i know shump was there, but he stayed flat footed.. Is he a ****** or something?)

bLuereverie
03-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Enough of these single game crucifixions. Yes it was an ugly game, but this team is still 10-4 in the last 14 games. If they keep that pace up, they'll coast into 4th or 5th place, garnering a more favorable playoff matchup in the process.

Redeyejedi
03-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Enough of these single game crucifixions. Yes it was an ugly game, but this team is still 10-4 in the last 14 games. If they keep that pace up, they'll coast into 4th or 5th place, garnering a more favorable playoff matchup in the process.Not if they lose to teams in front of them like the Celtics

WORLDCHAMPS
03-05-2012, 10:02 AM
Knicks are on the verge of signing Grant Hill</p>

And I thought this was TALK ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL. In other news....RANGERS ARE IN 1st PLACE ....and I like a nice pair of slacks.

Redeyejedi
03-05-2012, 01:13 PM

And I thought this was TALK ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL. In other news....RANGERS ARE IN 1st PLACE ....and I like a nice pair of slacks.
Learn to read GENERAL SPORTS SECTION

Giants Of New Jersey
03-05-2012, 01:28 PM

Learn to read GENERAL SPORTS SECTION

do people really feel that "bothered" that they feel the need to waste their time complaining about where a thread is? First of all, he is right, it says general sports section. Secondly, who seriously cares? It bothered you that much dude? Well thank you for being a volunteer policeman.

tripleaamin9
03-05-2012, 02:39 PM
I just talked with a couple of friends complaining about Baron Davis. Then I said what about Lin. They said he played solid. I couldn't stop laughing SMFH.

Redeyejedi
03-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Knicks look Horrible tonight getting destroyed in Dallas

NYG6timeworldchamps
03-07-2012, 12:05 AM

They will look horrible every night when you have two superstars who steal money and don't perform. It is a joke that Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudamire are horrible. It is amazing to me that the Knicks will always be terrible no matter what they do. The Jeremy Lin show is over by the way, if anyone hasn't noticed.

tripleaamin9
03-07-2012, 12:11 AM

They will look horrible every night when you have two superstars who steal money and don't perform. It is a joke that Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudamire are horrible. It is amazing to me that the Knicks will always be terrible no matter what they do. The Jeremy Lin show is over by the way, if anyone hasn't noticed.

Tell me when u r serious. Amar'e had his best game in quite a while.

NYG6timeworldchamps
03-07-2012, 12:15 AM
You think Amare had a great game? When? Are you talking about how he clanks free throws at the end of the game or when the ball bounces off his hands of stone. Stat wise it was a good game, anyone watching the game knows he has cashed it in, just like Carmelo.

smashndash715
03-07-2012, 12:30 AM
You think Amare had a great game? When? Are you talking about how he clanks free throws at the end of the game or when the ball bounces off his hands of stone. Stat wise it was a good game, anyone watching the game knows he has cashed it in, just like Carmelo.

gotta disagree...amare hasnt been amare like all season..but as far as THIS season goes..he had one of his better games..but thats not saying alot..melo playing like ish..lin is not that good..novak becomes a ****** if he tries to do anything inside the 3 point line..we have alot of issues..alot of good players...but alot of issues..if we can find the right mix then we should be fine but right now i dk...chandler has been the most consistent.

BurnerNYG
03-07-2012, 04:05 AM

Learn to read GENERAL SPORTS SECTIONDon't pay that clown no attention Redeye. Some folks need to do the world a favor and jump off a cliff. By the way... Go Bulls. Haha

TuckYou
03-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Im a huge Carmelo fan, but the Knicks blew it trading for him. They had a good nucleus around Stat and were making a splash that year, then traded all of it away for Melo. Melo probably would of went there anyway after the year. Knicks remind me of the Redskins. Trade all your picks and young players to get stars that dont mesh well together. That stratagy rarely works.

tripleaamin9
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Im a huge Carmelo fan, but the Knicks blew it trading for him. They had a good nucleus around Stat and were making a splash that year, then traded all of it away for Melo. Melo probably would of went there anyway after the year. Knicks remind me of the Redskins. Trade all your picks and young players to get stars that dont mesh well together. That stratagy rarely works.

The thing is all those all those players wouldn't have been here. Wilson Chandler was gone. Melo&gt;Galo. We traded Billups for Felton (BTW if u get outside of your New York Bubble Felton has been awful all year.) The only thing we added is Mosgov who has been a surprise for Denver.

nycsportzfan
03-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Can we just trade Amare for a late 2nd rd pick please!!! The dude is such a bum! He flat out sucks!

nycsportzfan
03-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Watching Amare and Melo play is like watching Puke dry on a sidewalk.. Its just disgusting! They are terrible basketball players who rarley do the right thing and seem like brainless toads if u ask me.. I could care less if we were to trade them for 2 back of the bench players at this point, as there that useless.. I'm sick of watching teams make Amare look like a moron on defense, as the most simple of basketball moves fake Amare outta his shoes, and then u got melo, who makes a mid range jumpshot, and layup for that matter, look like the toughest shot in the world... The guys are just flat out tool bags!

nycsportzfan
03-07-2012, 10:30 PM
hahhah! i just watched that scrub Amare get beat for a rebound then taken to the hole like nothing by Tony Parker, and on the other end, Melo misses a easy little 10ft jumper...lol The Spurs announcers are basically laughing at Amare..lol Its pretty funny actually.. I'm to the point where i think Brian Scalabrine would give us more then Amare and Melo combined... There terrible!

nycsportzfan
03-07-2012, 10:33 PM
OH MY GOD!!!LOL Amare is such a joke! Amare just fronted Duncan with no weakside help and gave up the easiest layup, and of course this was right after Amare missed another wideopen 10ft jumper..lol I never wish for injuries, but Amare is so bad, i wish i didn't have to watch him play anymore.. I'm just so sick of watching him Clap his hands together after a screwup on defense or easy missed shot.. I swear it happens like 15times a game.. Dude is such a baboon!

nycsportzfan
03-07-2012, 11:14 PM
The knicks foul in the most ridiculous situations ever... They really are a goofy bunch of brainless goons.. Talk about falling back to earth... Jeremey Lin looks dreadful lately... I just don't get how these dudes are in the NBA.. There such slop, it hurts just watching them.. I swear they'd have trouble beating a boys club under 10yrs old team, just because the under 10team would have more brains... </P>

Redeyejedi
03-09-2012, 04:42 PM
*OH MY GOD!!!LOL Amare is such a joke!** Amare just fronted Duncan with no weakside help and gave up the easiest layup, and of course this was right after Amare missed another wideopen 10ft jumper..lol*** I never wish for injuries, but Amare is so bad, i wish i didn't have to watch him play anymore..* I'm just so sick of watching him Clap his hands together after a screwup on defense or easy missed shot.. I swear it happens like 15times a game.. Dude is such a baboon!Amare has had 10%
of his shots blocked this season. He has sucked since Melo got here. It seems like he has a bruised ego and he doesnt want to be a Knick anymore. The guy doesnt even look like he trys half the time,This team is the same old joke its been for the last decade

tripleaamin9
03-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Chandler and Jefferies won't play tonight. I would be worrying more, but the Bucks may be the worst offense in the NBA.

Redeyejedi
03-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Chandler and Jefferies won't play tonight. I would be worrying more, but the Bucks may be the worst offense in the NBA.
The Knicks have mailed it in.

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 08:17 PM
OH MY GOD!!!LOL Amare is such a joke! Amare just fronted Duncan with no weakside help and gave up the easiest layup, and of course this was right after Amare missed another wideopen 10ft jumper..lol I never wish for injuries, but Amare is so bad, i wish i didn't have to watch him play anymore.. I'm just so sick of watching him Clap his hands together after a screwup on defense or easy missed shot.. I swear it happens like 15times a game.. Dude is such a baboon!Amare has had 10% of his shots blocked this season. He has sucked since Melo got here. It seems like he has a bruised ego and he doesnt want to be a Knick anymore. The guy doesnt even look like he trys half the time,This team is the same old joke its been for the last decade Ya, but hes always smacking his hands together in disgust like "come on Amare!!" after his gaffs in games.. I litteraly see him do it like 100times a game, because he messes up so much.. His offensive moves are so easy to defend, because its the same old stuff everytime...

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Must win for the knicks tonight.. I gotta admit, Carmelo looks freaking fantastic so far, and even though its the first QTER, hes taking good shots, and really is playing hard...

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 09:51 PM
God, i hope Melo finally figured out how to be a Super Star without just shooting 30times to get his 20-25pts... Hes still shooting, but hes working so hard, and getting rid of the ball when its not there qucikly, and passing a bit, and rebounding.. Its still the 1st qter, but i got a feeling hes gonna have one of his best games as a KNICK tonight.. He just looks like a Super Star tonight...

tripleaamin9
03-09-2012, 10:12 PM
It would be nice to see some defense!

Redeyejedi
03-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Knicks are in trouble. They lose tonight they are in danager of slipping out of the playoffs

Redeyejedi
03-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Knicks have decided D isnt important tonight they are just going to out score the Bucks. It Should work the Bucs are an inferior team

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Knicks have decided D isnt important tonight they are just going to out score the Bucks. It Should work the Bucs are an inferior team Dantoni is such a little Bizznitch! Dude always gets mad at the refs, but never gets in his players faces.. The bucks are about to be up 7 points, directly effected by that scrub Landry Fields blowing the easiest wideopen layup ever and then he turns the ball over right after, and Jr Smith makes a couple terrible plays as well, and Dantonis yelling at the refs?? Get a clue u clueless dink! I'd of took fields out right away, after blowing the easy layup then turning the ball over! Get in his face, u wuss!

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 11:08 PM
haha, Amare has scored every point by getting the ball right at the basket when hes moving toward the basket, and as soon as he has to dribble, he commits the most ridiculous offensive foul, and before he commited it, he dribbled himself right behind the basket where he'd have no chance to do anything with the ball..lol </P>

Then u get to watch wideopen 3 after wideopen 3 after wideopen 3 by the bucks..lol Jeremey Lin is a dispicable defender as well...</P>

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 11:23 PM
god, its just are luck that Amares knees gotta stay healthy... I am sick of watching that puke on the court... He just flat out sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has nothing to do with Melo, he just sucks!!!!!!!!! Same with Baron Davis.. That dude is a constant mistake, and dreadful shooter! Go retire, u smug has been! I wish they were both on the DL! I hate this entire team to be honest! There dispicable! Trade Amare and Melo for a bag of balls and a corn dog, please!!!! Who cares what u get back, as long as there somewhere else!

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 11:30 PM
I have never seen such dispicable, pathetic, disgraceful, disgusting defense and effort on defense in my entire life! These scrubs deserve to be serving burgers and not making millions playing basketball.. They are the opitomy of whats wrong with sports.. No, actually there isn't another team in sports that gives as little effort, or just flat out has no brains, like the knicks.. I woudlen't go to a knicks game if someone paid me to go! Funny how are best stretch was when those 2 Cancers, amare and melo were out.. Freaking scrubs! I can't believe i wasted money on the NBA ticket to watch this disgraceful scumbag team! I hope they all end up on the DL!

nycsportzfan
03-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Melo misses another key FT..LOL Melo and Amare are the freaking biggest scrubs the NBA has ever seen! I seriously wish they'd just disspear! Please, go somewhere and freaking kill anotehr team, u flat out goof balls! I've never, and i mean, NEVER, hated a team as much as i hate this knicks team! They are the goofiest DUO sports has ever seen!</P>

Amares stat line is about as decieving as i've ever seen anything! His game sucks! Don't be fooled by his Double Double, as he was total trash, and probably single handedly behind about 70 of millwaukees points.. I would give anything to have Ilyasouva over Melo...</P>

tripleaamin9
03-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Melo misses another key FT..LOL Melo and Amare are the freaking biggest scrubs the NBA has ever seen! I seriously wish they'd just disspear! Please, go somewhere and freaking kill anotehr team, u flat out goof balls! I've never, and i mean, NEVER, hated a team as much as i hate this knicks team! They are the goofiest DUO sports has ever seen!</p>

Amares stat line is about as decieving as i've ever seen anything! His game sucks! Don't be fooled by his Double Double, as he was total trash, and probably single handedly behind about 70 of millwaukees points.. I would give anything to have Ilyasouva over Melo...</p>

So u want to keep the coach?

Redeyejedi
03-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Knicks lose again what a surprise this team sux guys. They will be lucky to even make the playoffs let alone making a run at the division. They are 6 games back. Amare has regressed so much and the Knicks are 2 years away until they can have him be an expiring contract. Well maybe 3 years from now they can rebuild again

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Knicks lose today to the Sixers the Division is gone.
I already think it is anyway. Im not even sure they make the playoffs

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 11:52 AM
With the Talent this team has its completely disgraceful to be 18-22. I hope the Knicks blow this squad up and Fire Dantoni if this doesnt improve drastically over the rest of the season. Ive started to hate Amare Stoudamire. The guy is going to destroy us until we get rid of his contract. His game against the Bucks very misleading. Stat sheet loks great but why is it mediocre forwards and centers always have the game of there lives against Amare.

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Knicks showing no effort on defense turning the ball over consistently and not getting back. Mike Dantoni needs to be fired today. He cant get them to play. Bench players do something this can not be allowed to continue. They turned it over on 5 straight trips down the floor

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
The Knicks have Quit on kids day

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 03:10 PM
The Knicks are bums. Thats what Sportzfan says . He is right

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Im glad Dantoni benched Melo and Amare in the 4th. Good effort by Novak,Smith,Chandler,Fields and Smith

tripleaamin9
03-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Can't win with that many turnovers. Difference between these two teams is the coach.

nycsportzfan
03-11-2012, 04:02 PM
The Knicks are bums. Thats what Sportzfan says . He is right I say more then that! I say this teams the most disgraceful team to ever step foot on any professional court or field! There simply disgusting! They are flat out D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate would be a word that gives no type of true feeling, to how i feel about this team.. I woulden't even care if any of these guys got hurt... Sorry, but theres something about disgusgting, spoiled rich, losers that makes me not care about anything that happens to em.. I just don't...

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Can't win with that many turnovers. Difference between these two teams is the coach.
The difference is they dont have 2 stars that are bums.They didnt play hard at all on KIDS DAY no less. Chandler after the game said the 5 guys out on the floor have to play harder.He isnt talking about Lin or Fields

nycsportzfan
03-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Lin has alot to do with this team stinking now as well.. The guy was throwing alley oops to Chandler when he had 3guys smothering him and was injured.. Are we the only ones that could see the pain CHandler was in? You'd think with a harvard eductation, he could be smart enough to see that... Dudes a bum from the FT line, and all those crazy shots that were going in, just look stupid when there not... He killls so many drives with ridiculous turnovers...

nycsportzfan
03-11-2012, 04:06 PM
The difference is they dont have 2 stars that are bums.They didnt play hard at all on KIDS DAY no less. Chandler after the game said the 5 guys out on the floor have to play harder.He isnt talking about Lin or Fields Another thing is, they cant shoot.. Melo and STAT's shots are pretty mediocre at best.. Its so rare that they hit shots consistently... And then u got there drives to the basket, where its about 50-50 weather they'll miss a freaking layup or not.. The great players finish drives, and Melo and Stat consistently don't...

giantyankee1976
03-11-2012, 10:27 PM
blow this **** up.

start at the top though

tripleaamin9
03-11-2012, 10:29 PM
blow this **** up.

start at the top though

Calm down Melo isn't going anywhere.
There won't be any drastic changes till at the earliest in the summer of 2013 for u overreacting fans.

Redeyejedi
03-11-2012, 11:38 PM
The difference is they dont have 2 stars that are bums.They didnt play hard at all on KIDS DAY no less. Chandler after the game said the 5 guys out on the floor have to play harder.He isnt talking about Lin or Fields* Another thing is, they cant* shoot.. Melo and STAT's shots are pretty mediocre at best.. Its so rare that they hit shots consistently...* And then u got there drives to the basket, where its about 50-50 weather they'll miss a freaking layup or not.. The great players finish drives, and Melo and Stat consistently don't...Both have no power in there legs anymore. They cant jump or finish strong. They both play like there 40.

Redeyejedi
03-12-2012, 08:56 AM
How bad do the Knicks get beat tonight in Chicago.Knicks will officially not be a playoff team after tonight

gumby742
03-12-2012, 09:59 AM
I'm self admittedly a bandwagon Knicks fan soley because Lin. I was also a bandwagon Bulls fan during the Jordan era. It's tough being a Knicks fan. lol.

Redeyejedi
03-12-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm self admittedly a bandwagon Knicks fan soley because Lin.* I was also a bandwagon Bulls fan during the Jordan era.* It's tough being a Knicks fan.* lol.The lack of effort by the Knicks is what disgusts me. U can see Melo and Amare just dont give 100% and it pisses me off. Im sick of seeing bad basketball. This has gone on for over a decade now i cant take it. There is talent on this basketball team and they arent playing close to the level of it. Listen to there post game interviews u can hear it/ They admit there is no team chemistry,unity, toughness. The 2 stars are dragging this team down. The best Bball i saw yesterday was from Chandler,Novak,Smith, Lin and Fields. Those 5 played hard. I really like Tyson Chandler. The guy plays his *** off and U can tell he is being diplomatic not calling guys out directly . Say what u want about Lebron but I never see him dog it like Carmelo and Amare do

nycsportzfan
03-12-2012, 10:16 AM
blow this **** up. start at the top though

There won't be any drastic changes till at the earliest in the summer of 2013 for u overreacting fans.
This has got to be the most ridiculous post i've seen on these boards..lol Congrats! Calm down? U got a team that has stunk for over 10yrs and is on there 3rd or 4th rebuild with basically every cent of Cap space full for the forseeable future and they again aren't even competitive for the most part, and u say, calm down???lol Are u blind? </P>

Calm down was something we were saying when the team wasen't popping during the beggining of the marbury trade, or the Eddy Curry era, or the Glen Rice/Vin Baker era, or the Keith Van Horn era, or the David Lee/ Nate Robinson/ Jamal Crawford era... Now, were well into the Amare/Melo era, and there pretty much flat out dreadful... They give up over 100points a game to everyone and shoot dreadful shots, and make the most hideous turnovers u ever seen in proffesional basketball, and Foul at the worst time, and the 2stars are the laziest players ever! Calm down...LOL If anything, its time to BOOOOOOOOOOOO from the second the ball goes up in the air at gametime, to the last second of the last game of the season, which at the rate there playing, will be a regular season game.. </P>

THEY FLAT OUT SSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!! </P>

Redeyejedi
03-12-2012, 10:27 AM

This has got to be the most ridiculous post i've seen on these boards..lol Congrats!* Calm down? U got a team that has stunk for over 10yrs and is on there 3rd or 4th rebuild with basically every cent of Cap space full for the forseeable future and they* again aren't even competitive for the most part, and u say, calm down???lol* Are u blind?** </P>

Calm down was something we were saying when the team wasen't popping during the beggining of the marbury trade, or the Eddy Curry era, or the Glen Rice/Vin Baker era, or the Keith Van Horn era, or the David Lee/ Nate Robinson/ Jamal Crawford era...* Now, were well into the Amare/Melo era, and there pretty much flat out dreadful...* They give up over 100points a game to everyone and shoot dreadful shots, and make the most hideous turnovers u ever seen in proffesional basketball, and Foul at the worst time, and the 2stars are the laziest players ever!* Calm down...LOL* If anything, its time to BOOOOOOOOOOOO from the second the ball goes up in the air at gametime, to the last second of the last game of the season, which at the rate there playing, will be a regular season game.. </P>

THEY FLAT OUT SSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!* </P>Amare and melo are the 2 laziest players in the NBA. What is with Lin and just chucking into the air all the time. How may TO'a a game does he get by just firing the ball into the air. Lin has been figured out, Teams come out and say they are forcing him left . He is an awful defender as well. I expect him to look terrible tonight in Chicagp. Derrick Rose will probably drop 40 . Hard to blame to much on Lin though,He isnt the guy making 20 million a year to half *** it every night. Dantoni is a dead man walking because Melo and Amare dont play hard. Im not sure there is a coach in the NBA to get those guys to show up

giantyankee1976
03-12-2012, 10:34 AM
How bad do the Knicks get beat tonight in Chicago.Knicks will officially not be a playoff team after tonight

It might be a rough one...

nycsportzfan
03-12-2012, 10:39 AM

This has got to be the most ridiculous post i've seen on these boards..lol Congrats! Calm down? U got a team that has stunk for over 10yrs and is on there 3rd or 4th rebuild with basically every cent of Cap space full for the forseeable future and they again aren't even competitive for the most part, and u say, calm down???lol Are u blind? </P>

Calm down was something we were saying when the team wasen't popping during the beggining of the marbury trade, or the Eddy Curry era, or the Glen Rice/Vin Baker era, or the Keith Van Horn era, or the David Lee/ Nate Robinson/ Jamal Crawford era... Now, were well into the Amare/Melo era, and there pretty much flat out dreadful... They give up over 100points a game to everyone and shoot dreadful shots, and make the most hideous turnovers u ever seen in proffesional basketball, and Foul at the worst time, and the 2stars are the laziest players ever! Calm down...LOL If anything, its time to BOOOOOOOOOOOO from the second the ball goes up in the air at gametime, to the last second of the last game of the season, which at the rate there playing, will be a regular season game.. </P>

THEY FLAT OUT SSSSUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!! </P>

Amare and melo are the 2 laziest players in the NBA. What is with Lin and just chucking into the air all the time. How may TO'a a game does he get by just firing the ball into the air. Lin has been figured out, Teams come out and say they are forcing him left . He is an awful defender as well. I expect him to look terrible tonight in Chicagp. Derrick Rose will probably drop 40 . Hard to blame to much on Lin though,He isnt the guy making 20 million a year to half *** it every night. Dantoni is a dead man walking because Melo and Amare dont play hard. Im not sure there is a coach in the NBA to get those guys to show up ya, the thing i don't get about Melo and Stat, is its not just on Defense that they suck, they also suck on offfense... U ever watch Melo go to the rim? He more often then not looks like he has no hops, but then every so often he'll dunk, which is wierd, because most of the time its like hes jumping as hard as he can and barley gets up to the rim, and he misses a ton of layins or should be "and 1's"... Stat gets swatted every other time he goes up for a lay in or dunk, and his jumper is disgusting now, and Melo's jumper isn't anything to right home about, as i feel its gonna be a miss when he shoots it, and with the "GREATS", u feel its going in every time and your more suprised when it dosen't go in.. WHen Pat Ewing was playing, i just expected everything to go in, he was that good..</P>

I think NYC is being cursed for being flat out stupid in there treating of Patrick Ewing(at least the ones that blame the guy for no championship).. Pat was flat out awesome, and there was nothing he coulden't do on the court, and he was a Good FT shooter to boot, which this day and age, a 7fter that can shoot a base line jay, a deep straight away jay, and a beuaty fade away shot, and shoot FT's, on top of a power game.. Pat Ewings best sidekicks were guys like John Starks, Oakley and LJ for godsake! Not exactly Kobe having Shaq, and Michael having pippen , and the Admiral having Tim Duncan and so on... I hate the idiots who talk down Ewing because of no championships.. You'd have to be "special ed" to not know how sensational Pat Ewing was as a player , if you followed him.. Now, were cursed , just so people who didn't appreciate Ewing can now realize how lucky we were to have him... At least thats my way of looking at it..lol</P>

tripleaamin9
03-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Stephen A Smith said on his raido show that Phil Jackson wants the Knicks

Redeyejedi
03-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Knicks playing hard so far tonight. All I ask is effort, Its frustrating watching every guy busting there *** and Melo and Amare on D playing at 50%

nycsportzfan
03-12-2012, 11:18 PM
Knicks playing hard so far tonight. All I ask is effort, Its frustrating watching every guy busting there *** and Melo and Amare on D playing at 50% Nah, WINS is where were at.. U can't just say u want EFFORT with this team, because were supposed to be way past that... Were supposed to be very good, and we stink.. Even the Effort players make the most ridiculous, critical, killer mistakes.. This game has turned around int he 4th qter simply becasue JR SMITH came in to start the 4th adn commited 2 crazy turnovers, and the bulls scored 5points off them, and now were trailing by 5points, and probably not gonna get that lead back.. I just watched the bulls get about 5 Offensive rebounds in 2possesions, and thats with Chandler out there, who at times is lazy , and dosen't go after the ball enough... I hate that he rarley puts his long arms up in defending players when he gets caught on a smaller player up top... He'll just let a small player shoot right over him...

nycsportzfan
03-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Amare is such a puke!!!Lol I hope he breaks his freaking ankle!

giantyankee1976
03-12-2012, 11:21 PM
some embarrassing **** right here.

they lose and tomorrow's going to really suck for me

nycsportzfan
03-12-2012, 11:23 PM
I've never seen anything as Pukish as Amare.. U got D.Rose coming in for a layup and Amare dosen't even leave his feet and Rose gets the easiest 3ft floater ever, adn then with the shot clock at 2, D.rose shoots a long 3, with no chance of going in, and that Puke that is Amare, dosen't even leave his Scumbag feet and they get yet another Offensive rebound, which is almost the worst try at a rebound i've ever seen in my entire life, and then Rose gets a Dunk later on in possesion... I can't stand Amare, more then any player in the history of the NBA! Dudes got a brain the size of a pea, and plays like a little girl... I seriously loath that pile of crap!

allentown PA
03-12-2012, 11:24 PM
im tired of this ****in team...I hate being one of those fans who complains about coaching but he needs to go....sorry for venting but this team has talent, they dont play like a team...the sixers are a much better team and have half the talent.

giantyankee1976
03-12-2012, 11:24 PM
their lack of hustle for rebounds really bothers me too

Redeyejedi
03-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Amare might be the worst contract in the NBA.Even when he scores look at the box score of the guy he is up against. They have career nights

giantyankee1976
03-12-2012, 11:27 PM
oh my god we have NO RALLY killer on this squad

Redeyejedi
03-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Bulls have 22 -5 edge in Offensive rebounds .Of course U lost

giantyankee1976
03-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Bulls have 22 -5 edge in Offensive rebounds .Of course U lost

its sick
then low and behold another turnover and a Rose Lay-up.

100% *** whipping right now

giantyankee1976
03-12-2012, 11:33 PM
I hate d'antoni.

I hate his methods.

Zeke 2.0

sharick88
03-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Stephen A Smith said on his raido show that Phil Jackson wants the Knicks

Stephen A Smith and Chris Broussard just toss **** out there to get reactions. These guys and their "sources" make me wanna puke

giantyankee1976
03-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Them: 22 offensive rebounds resulting in 24 2nd chance points.

Our guys have no hustle.

sad era for NY Knicks

nycsportzfan
03-13-2012, 09:27 AM
Amare might be the worst contract in the NBA.Even when he scores look at the box score of the guy he is up against. They have career nights Might? No, he is! Its dispicable watching that lazy snot on defense! I'm serious, hes a dumb idiot with no heart at all, and his offensive game has fallen far far far from where it was with the suns... I can't stand the guy anymore... I like Melo more, and thats saying something, because i really think Melo is total trash as well.

Redeyejedi
03-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Them: 22 offensive rebounds resulting in 24 2nd chance points.

Our guys have no hustle.

sad era for NY KnicksIts sick because they lost by 5 points. Bulls PF's out boarded the Knicks 20-4. I see what the problem is here. Amare Stoudamire is the worst contract in the NBA

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 07:11 PM
By By Dantoni! I mentioned he dosen't hold his players accountable, adn that is what killed him in the end.. Broussard said himself, that they tuned him out becasue he didn't hold his players accountable... You see him never get on players cases, but always get on REFS cases, when clearly he should of been on the players cases in most situations.. Either way, the Dantoni ERA is done...

NYfanatic
03-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Onto Mike Woodson. Good Luck.

Redeyejedi
03-14-2012, 07:24 PM
*By By Dantoni!* I mentioned he dosen't hold his players accountable, adn that is what killed him in the end.. Broussard said himself, that they tuned him out becasue he didn't hold his players accountable...* You see him never get on players cases, but always get on REFS cases, when clearly he should of been on the players cases in most situations..** Either way, the Dantoni ERA is done...Knicks are done man. Melo stil has something left at least. Amare Stoudamire is finished.He is the laziest player in the NBA. I would trade Amare for cap space. I was hoping maybe the Nets would take him if they couldnt get Howard. Maybe they could trade him for Humphries and a throw in

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 07:50 PM
By By Dantoni! I mentioned he dosen't hold his players accountable, adn that is what killed him in the end.. Broussard said himself, that they tuned him out becasue he didn't hold his players accountable... You see him never get on players cases, but always get on REFS cases, when clearly he should of been on the players cases in most situations.. Either way, the Dantoni ERA is done...Knicks are done man. Melo stil has something left at least. Amare Stoudamire is finished.He is the laziest player in the NBA. I would trade Amare for cap space. I was hoping maybe the Nets would take him if they couldnt get Howard. Maybe they could trade him for Humphries and a throw in oh ya, it definetly isn't just the coach, its the mentality of having a bunch of mistake prone, and lazy players as much as anything else to as why we stink... Dantoni had to go though.. Either way, at least we can have a slim, tiny glimmer of hope that the players will give us something now..

Redeyejedi
03-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Wow Melo looks good when he can play in the low post

giantyankee1976
03-14-2012, 09:12 PM
YEEEEAAAAAAAA

KICK ROCKS d'antoni

Redeyejedi
03-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Amare is 7-7 from the Floor. Portland does suck but its nice to see the Knicks playing hard

NYfanatic
03-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Looks like Mike NoDantoni was the problem

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Man, Landry Fields is the worst shooter, and makes more mistakes then anyone i've seen in quite awhile.. Still glad were kicking blazers buts, but fields really is frustrating... Whats he shoot from the FT line?

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Amare is 7-7 from the Floor. Portland does suck but its nice to see the Knicks playing hard its probably just the game after the coaching change though.. We'll see in a game or 2 if this is anything...

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Has Jr Smith made a shot since being on the knicks?

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 10:21 PM
welp, the knicks look dreadful in the 3rd qter, looks like the lazy losers, coulden't even give 1complete game.. I still see a dreadful team, when looking at the knicks...

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Has Jr Smith made a shot since being on the knicks? I guess he heard me, hes hit 2 3's since..lol

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Has Jr Smith made a shot since being on the knicks? I guess he heard me, hes hit 2 3's since..lol He certainly heard me..lol

nycsportzfan
03-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Jr Smith right after i say something goes on a freaking nutty tear!!! OMG!!! Its nuts!

I Bleed Blue 56
03-14-2012, 11:11 PM
Jr Smith right after i say something goes on a freaking nutty tear!!! OMG!!! Its nuts!</P>

I saw that see man its all cuz of what you said lol.</P>

nycsportzfan
03-15-2012, 07:27 AM
Jr Smith right after i say something goes on a freaking nutty tear!!! OMG!!! Its nuts!</P>

I saw that see man its all cuz of what you said lol.</P> Its funny, because littearly seconds after i posted smack after another miss by Jr Smith in his Knick Career, he just went on a freaking tear!!lol It was cool to see the guys live up to there billing, even though the blazers clearly are in same situation knicks players were in with Dantoni.. ..

nycsportzfan
03-15-2012, 07:46 AM
So, who would u like to coach the knicks, if the Zen Master says no to us?? Woodson? He woulden't be a bad choice to stay on with us, but i have a few others as well, i'd be interested in.. Jerry Sloan comes to mind first and foremost... Patrick Ewing is another guy who i'd consider, as we got Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudamire, Josh Harrelson, and Jared Jeffries, who all could learn alot from him, and he knows NY.... A surprise guy i'd be interested in is Chicago Bulls Assistant Coach Rick Brunson.. Brunson knows NY, playing for us, and i like coaches that were players, and especially players who didn't have much talent physically, but did it with smarts and savy more then anything else, and hes learning from Thibideau, whos a defensive minded coach..etc I think Brunson would be a good under the radar coach, but i doubt we go that small scale with name.... Lawerence Frank would be a solid choice... Maurice Cheeks is a guy i woulden't mind... Tom Izzo and Thad Matta are a couple College Coaches i would be somewhat interested in, as i just don't see Coach Calipari leaving... So, this would be my list, if Zen Master said now, and assuming coach Cal stays at Kentucky..</P>

Mike Woodson- See how he does, if he does well, i have no problem keeping em on...</P>

Pat Ewing- Hes due a shot, and knows NYC better then just about anyone..</P>

Rick Brunson- Younger assistant coach of chicago bulls, who played for knicks, and was known for smarts and savy, over anything physical.. I think hes a future HC...</P>

Jerry Sloan- Resume speaks volumes, and hes getting the batteries recharged as we speak..</P>

Mo Cheeks- Ex Knick, has HC expierence, and there are worse canadites out there..</P>

Lawerence Frank- He's up there on my list, and i liked the way he coached when with the NETS</P>

Tom Izzo/Thad Matta- Both have always had solid defenses, and quite a bit of success on college ranks, and would be worthy of talking to at least...</P>

giantyankee1976
03-15-2012, 08:47 AM
I still think Phil Jackson stays retired

Mo Cheeks &amp; Lawrence Frank interest me the most

Love Ewing but not sure about him at the helm of Knicks given so many years, if not a decade or so of mediocrity and under-achievement. Hate to see him vilified if that trend continues.

Tom Izzo, Calipari(sp) great coaches and favorites of mine (Sparty and Rock-Chalk-Jayhaaaawk): but to me they should stay on the Collegiate level. Instant Legends in my mind.

To me the Knicks need to stay off the grid, like you said look at Asst who hail from solid ball clubs and make their move accordingly.

nycsportzfan
03-15-2012, 12:39 PM

Mo Cheeks &amp; Lawrence Frank interest me the most

Love Ewing but not sure about him at the helm of Knicks given so many years, if not a decade or so of mediocrity and under-achievement. Hate to see him vilified if that trend continues.

Tom Izzo, Calipari(sp) great coaches and favorites of mine (Sparty and Rock-Chalk-Jayhaaaawk): but to me they should stay on the Collegiate level. Instant Legends in my mind.

To me the Knicks need to stay off the grid, like you said look at Asst who hail from solid ball clubs and make their move accordingly.
Ya, Lawerence Frank is high on my list as well... I'd say it goes Jerry Sloan and then Lawerence Frank, and then Mike Woodson as my top 3, of course Mike Woodson either rises or falls down my list depending on what he does the rest of the season... I would like to see Ewing, just becuase it gives him that 2nd chance to win a Title, but as u said, people are freaking screwey with there blame of him for not winning a title..</P>

I actually went and was looking at some old Pat Ewing boxscores today, and it was utterly insane how good that dude was... In one season the dude had 11 40pt games and a 50pt game in the same season and alot of those games were ridiculous like 44pt 23reb type stuff, with great shooting pct's.. The dude was flat out ridiculously dominant, and if he had half a team built around him, he'd of WON multiple championships... Oakley, Starks, Mason, LJ are just not enough.. Of course he got Allan houston and Sprewell later on, but never a Scottie Pippen, Clyde Drexler, Karl Malone, Stockton, I.Thomas, type Star...</P>

Redeyejedi
03-15-2012, 01:31 PM

Mo Cheeks & Lawrence Frank interest me the most

Love Ewing but not sure about him at the helm of Knicks given so many years, if not a decade or so of mediocrity and under-achievement.* Hate to see him vilified if that trend continues.

Tom Izzo, Calipari(sp) great coaches and favorites of mine (Sparty and Rock-Chalk-Jayhaaaawk): but to me they should stay on the Collegiate level.* Instant Legends in my mind.

Ya, Lawerence Frank is high on my list as well...* I'd say it goes* Jerry Sloan and then Lawerence Frank, and then Mike Woodson as my top 3, of course* Mike Woodson either rises or falls down my list depending on what he does the rest of the season...* I would like to see Ewing, just becuase it gives him that 2nd chance to win a Title, but as u said, people are freaking screwey with there blame of him for not winning a title..</P>

I actually went and was looking at some old Pat Ewing boxscores today, and it was utterly insane how good that dude was...* In one season the dude had 11 40pt games and a 50pt game in the same season and alot of those games were ridiculous like* 44pt 23reb type stuff, with great shooting pct's.. The dude was flat out ridiculously dominant, and if he had half a team built around him, he'd of WON multiple championships... Oakley, Starks, Mason*, LJ* are just not enough.. Of course he got Allan houston and Sprewell later on, but* never a* Scottie Pippen, Clyde Drexler, Karl Malone, Stockton, I.Thomas, type* Star...</P>Knicks waited to long to surround him with quality pieces. If they had someone like Houston or Sprewell in is prime they would of beat Houston

giantyankee1976
03-16-2012, 07:57 AM
so now there's a rumor that when Melo returned he didn't acknowledge his PG.
Even when Lin tried to include him in the D'Antoni offense.

so if true did Melo do what he supposedly did to spite D'Antoni and/or dis Lin for his meteoric success, albeit short-lived with his million turnovers?

http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/carmelo_anthony_isnt_a_big_fan_of_jeremy_lin/10316278?refmod=yb_art_top&ref_art_id=10321744

and for a rant that sadly seems true:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/17815578/the-knicks-story-told-by-idiots-full-of-sound-and-fury-signifying-nothing

post edit
So I am pondering this and I wonder:
Do Knick players have a sense of "entitlement?"
That is when a player dons the NYK colors does he just "settle" as if he's "arrived" because he plays for the world's greatest City?

the mecca of b-ball?
the world-reknowned MSG?
Our History is puntucated by 2 Championships and other than the Celtics, we're the oldest existing Original NBA club still in operation.

We should have enjoyed far more Success than just 2 time NBA Champions.

So do the Players sit on their *** collectively because they made it to the biggest Market in the mecca of b-ball?

Redeyejedi
03-16-2012, 09:03 AM
I think he spited him because the Offense wasnt running through him. melo wants the ball and whether thats right or wrong or even good for winning isnt the only factor at play. When u give contracts like that out in the NBA to guys in their prime u have to make them the focal point. If not you will end up being forced into trading them for .25 on the dollar. If your the coach u get fired if u dont. Melo is an outstanding offensive player and for better or worse the Knicks are tied to him . Even if they want to get rid of him the best avenue is to placate him. Let him be happy get his touches he will play better and U can move him for more or equal value. Dantoni declaring war on him by wanting to trade him was stupid. If the Nets say no then what. The story gets leaked Melo hates everyone in the organization and your forced to take a bad deal to get him out of town

Redeyejedi
03-16-2012, 09:30 PM
This is the best Ive seen the Knicks play this season so far tonight

bLuereverie
03-16-2012, 09:39 PM
I've been rather puzzled the last two nights...

Ummmm Defense?

Redeyejedi
03-16-2012, 09:41 PM

Ummmm Defense?I dont get it. Did they just hate Dantonis guts

bLuereverie
03-16-2012, 10:38 PM

I think Amare just killed a drifter and stole his knees.

Redeyejedi
03-16-2012, 11:01 PM

I think Amare just killed a drifter and stole his knees.This just proves how lazy these guys are or can be. When they play hard this is a good Basketball team.

tripleaamin9
03-16-2012, 11:12 PM
What Woodson will do what Dantoni didn't do is keep the players accountable

Redeyejedi
03-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Looking at the Knicks remaining schedule compared to the Bucks and the Knicks are in some trouble. The Bucks have a cake walk. The Knicks have 3 games against the Heat and Bulls , Bucks have none. There toughest game is aginst Okl City. Good Chance with even a .500 record they might not make it

tripleaamin9
03-17-2012, 11:35 PM
Looking at the Knicks remaining schedule compared to the Bucks and the Knicks are in some trouble. The Bucks have a cake walk. The Knicks have 3 games against the Heat and Bulls , Bucks have none. There toughest game is aginst Okl City. Good Chance with even a .500 record they might not make it

Don't over analyze it. The Bucks could lose to some of those teams.

bLuereverie
03-18-2012, 08:27 AM
21 games left and the only one I care about now is Toronto.

Redeyejedi
03-18-2012, 09:50 AM
I understand that and they are playing well but they are going to have to play like this the rest of the way because of the Bucks schedule. I think they will have to go 14-7 the rest of the way at the least. They have 2 games against the Bucks though both must wins

nycsportzfan
03-18-2012, 11:58 AM
I've been rather puzzled the last two nights... Ummmm Defense?I dont get it. Did they just hate Dantonis guts Its way to strange, and frustrating... I just don't get it? Now, were finally playing the team ball that we've been waiting to see... I wonder why they hated dantoni so much? Either way, this is the team i was waiting to see! All though i'm not going in full board, because i coulden't take another letdown from this team...

nycsportzfan
03-18-2012, 12:00 PM
I've all ready seen him do it.. He went to fields when fields had one of his silly turnovers, and was like "what are u doing?"...lol That used to kill me when Dantoni would only get on REFS, and never the players...

bLuereverie
03-18-2012, 12:07 PM
I've all ready seen him do it.. He went to fields when fields had one of his silly turnovers, and was like "what are u doing?"...lol* That used to kill me when Dantoni would only get on REFS, and never the players...

I love how when you wiki him, you get a picture of him barking at Al Horford.

nycsportzfan
03-18-2012, 12:34 PM
I've all ready seen him do it.. He went to fields when fields had one of his silly turnovers, and was like "what are u doing?"...lol That used to kill me when Dantoni would only get on REFS, and never the players... I love how when you wiki him, you get a picture of him barking at Al Horford. LOL.. I'll have to check that out... I tell ya, Mike Woodson is impressing the heck outta me.. I still want to see us play another hanful of games, before i consider getting to excited, but its a heck of a start...

nycsportzfan
03-21-2012, 08:03 PM
4 in a row, with huge game againts Philly tonight! I tell ya what, if we play hard and really like a team tonight, i'm fully gonna be all in again, as this teams playing like a bunch of best friends who truly care about only 1 thing, and that is WINNING! I had never been more sick and disgusted of a team like the Knicks up untill WOODSON took over, and i def didn't expect to be back on board so quickly, but if they give a huge efffort, and give Philly he--ll tonight, and possibly WIN, i'm gonna be back on board!

Redeyejedi
03-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Knicks should be up 15 the way the defense is playing. Not liking what im seeing from Lin im seeing a 7 or 8 TO game tonight.
Disgusting Knicks are up 9 but the Sixers are killing them on the Offensive boards. Sixers already have 6 O Boards 6 minutes in thats ridiculous

Redeyejedi
03-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Knicks lead very deceptive. 76ers are missing shots and killing Knicks the on glass

bLuereverie
03-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Knicks lead very deceptive. 76ers are missing shots and killing Knicks the on glass

They're still outplaying the Sixers. Which is kinda irking me since I can only think this team should be tops in the Atlantic right now.

Redeyejedi
03-21-2012, 09:18 PM

They're still outplaying the Sixers. Which is kinda irking me since I can only think this team should be tops in the Atlantic right now.They have the most talent in the Atlantic.

Redeyejedi
03-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Wow what a block by Amare.He has played a lot better since Woodson has taken over

Redeyejedi
03-21-2012, 10:36 PM
I hate how Lin dominates the ball at the end of the game. I want Amare and Melo holding onto the ball down the stretch

bLuereverie
03-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Wow what a block by Amare.He has played a lot better since Woodson has taken over

Odd since he was D'Antoni's biggest supporter through everything.

5-0.

nycsportzfan
03-22-2012, 07:20 AM
I hate how Lin dominates the ball at the end of the game. I want Amare and Melo holding onto the ball down the stretch Ya but last night, Lin and Amare were the only ones able to consistently drive to the basket, and Lin was getting to the FT line and making them, so i actually like what he was doing last night.. Melo was just about all jump shots last night, and same with most of the other guys, outside of Lin and Amare, which is why they were the 2 top scorers... </P>

The thing i like most about the way the knicks are playing, is there doing what ever is neccesary and some days its Lin and Amare, and others its the bench of Jr and novak and shump, and others its Melo and Amare, and then its Novak, Amare, and Lin, and so on and so fourth....etc There playing team ball, and they have enough weapons where it comes down to whats working that night, which makes it hard to defend us, becuase teams aren't gonna know where were gonna go, becuase were getting everyone involved, and on any given night, a guy can go for 10-20pts off the bench, and sometimes 3or more guys can go for 15plus off the bench, mixed with a bunch of assists, rebounds and steals.. I just like there truly all doing there part, another words....</P>

nycsportzfan
03-22-2012, 07:24 AM
Wow what a block by Amare.He has played a lot better since Woodson has taken over ya, he looks completly diffrent since Woodson took over.. Hes actually blocked a shot in back to back games, and hes had at least one or 2 thunderous dunks in most the games since Woodson took over, and hes just seemingly playing better, bottom line... </P>

Kudos to Shumpert as well, hes been a real catalyst off the bench for us, in my opinion... If he ever gets consistent with his jumper, watch out...</P>

bLuereverie
03-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Not just your opinion, but a fact that Shumpert provides a great deal this early on. He certainly doesn't look like a rookie. He's making his mistakes here and there, but what I actually love about it is that it occurs usually in a proactive and aggressive manner. None of this getting your feet wet nonsense.

Fields has had a minor rough patch and seems to be in Woodson's doghouse right now, but he looked so much better in the first few wins where he could finally move in the offense and defense. He can actually produce with Amare and Melo on the court now.

I appreciate JR Smith's scoring off the bench, but he shouldn't be getting more minutes than those two.

Redeyejedi
03-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Wow what a block by Amare.He has played a lot better since Woodson has taken over ya, he looks completly diffrent since Woodson took over..** Hes actually blocked a shot in back to back games, and hes had at least one or 2 thunderous dunks in most the games since Woodson took over, and hes just seemingly playing better, bottom line...* </P>

Kudos to Shumpert as well, hes been a real catalyst off the bench for us, in my opinion... If he ever gets consistent with his jumper, watch out...</P>Why though he has played with Dantoni practically his whole career.Im convinced Amare and Melo dogged it to get Dantoni out. I hope they can get into the playoffs. I really hope they didnt bury themselves to deep. The Schedule is brutal the last month while the Bucks is far easier. They have to get those games against the Bucks

bLuereverie
03-23-2012, 09:15 AM
19 games left.

1 against Miami [home]
1 against Boston [home]
2 against Chicago
2 against Orlando

Only other teams with a winning record includes Atlanta, Indiana [who they just crushed back to back] and Clippers [who are the last game against the West but it's in MSG].

The remaining 12 games are against teams with a combined record of 140-271.

I don't consider this third of the schedule any more brutal than the previous two.

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:27 AM
Not just your opinion, but a fact that Shumpert provides a great deal this early on. He certainly doesn't look like a rookie. He's making his mistakes here and there, but what I actually love about it is that it occurs usually in a proactive and aggressive manner. None of this getting your feet wet nonsense. Fields has had a minor rough patch and seems to be in Woodson's doghouse right now, but he looked so much better in the first few wins where he could finally move in the offense and defense. He can actually produce with Amare and Melo on the court now. I appreciate JR Smith's scoring off the bench, but he shouldn't be getting more minutes than those two. I'd actually start Shumpert if i was coaching the knicks.. I'm not a huge landry guy at all, albeit, he does have his moments, but i think Shump just does so much with his ability to get to the rim on offense, and also on the defensive side, not to mention he shoots FT's well, which is a huge weakness for Landry Fields, seeing how fields main strength is also getting to the rim, hence getting fouled... Not to mention, Shump has a better Jump shot then Fields, even though neither is anything to write home about...

Redeyejedi
03-23-2012, 09:59 AM
19 games left.

1 against Miami [home]
1 against Boston [home]
2 against Chicago
2 against Orlando

Only other teams with a winning record includes Atlanta, Indiana [who they just crushed back to back] and Clippers [who are the last game against the West but it's in MSG].

I don't consider this third of the schedule any more brutal than the previous two.

Im comparing it to the Bucks. Who have zero games against the Heat and Bulls and 4 against Washington and Charlotte. Right there they can make up a lot of games.If the Knicks dont at least split with the Bucks I dont see them making the playoffs

@
Charlotte

vs
Indiana

@
NY Knicks

Atlanta

@
Cleveland

vs
Memphis

@
Washington

vs
Cleveland

vs
Charlotte

vs
Portland

vs
Oklahoma City

vs
NY Knicks

@
Detroit

vs
Indiana

@
Washington

@
Indiana

vs
New Jersey

vs
Toronto

vs
Philadelphia

@
Boston

Knicks schedule

@
Toronto

vs
Detroit

vs
Milwaukee

vs
Orlando

@
Atlanta

vs
Cleveland

@
Indiana

@
Orlando

vs
Chicago

@
Chicago

@
Milwaukee

vs
Washington

vs
Miami

vs
Boston

@
New Jersey

@
Cleveland

Atlanta

vs
Los Angeles Clip

@ Charlotte

Redeyejedi
03-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Not just your opinion, but a fact that Shumpert provides a great deal this early on. He certainly doesn't look like a rookie. He's making his mistakes here and there, but what I actually love about it is that it occurs usually in a proactive and aggressive manner. None of this getting your feet wet nonsense. Fields has had a minor rough patch and seems to be in Woodson's doghouse right now, but he looked so much better in the first few wins where he could finally move in the offense and defense. He can actually produce with Amare and Melo on the court now. I appreciate JR Smith's scoring off the bench, but he shouldn't be getting more minutes than those two.* I'd actually start Shumpert if i was coaching the knicks..** I'm not a huge landry guy at all, albeit, he does have his moments, but i think Shump just does so much with his ability to get to the rim on offense, and also on the defensive side, not to mention he shoots FT's well, which is a huge weakness for Landry Fields, seeing how fields main strength is also getting to the rim, hence getting fouled... Not to mention,* Shump has a better Jump shot then Fields, even though neither is anything to write home about...Landry is a mediocre player. They good thing about him though is on a team full of scorers he doesnt need the ball. Its good to have him out there with Melo Amare and Lin because of that.

Shump is better on the second unit because they need someone to get to the basket why Lin is on the bench.

Redeyejedi
03-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Not just your opinion, but a fact that Shumpert provides a great deal this early on. He certainly doesn't look like a rookie. He's making his mistakes here and there, but what I actually love about it is that it occurs usually in a proactive and aggressive manner. None of this getting your feet wet nonsense. Fields has had a minor rough patch and seems to be in Woodson's doghouse right now, but he looked so much better in the first few wins where he could finally move in the offense and defense. He can actually produce with Amare and Melo on the court now. I appreciate JR Smith's scoring off the bench, but he shouldn't be getting more minutes than those two.* I'd actually start Shumpert if i was coaching the knicks..** I'm not a huge landry guy at all, albeit, he does have his moments, but i think Shump just does so much with his ability to get to the rim on offense, and also on the defensive side, not to mention he shoots FT's well, which is a huge weakness for Landry Fields, seeing how fields main strength is also getting to the rim, hence getting fouled... Not to mention,* Shump has a better Jump shot then Fields, even though neither is anything to write home about...Landry is a mediocre player. They good thing about him though is on a team full of scorers he doesnt need the ball. Its good to have him out there with Melo Amare and Lin because of that.

Shump is better on the second unit because they need someone to get to the basket why Lin is on the bench.

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 08:48 PM
ahhh, now heres the knicks that i've come accustomed to seeing.. Lazy, scumbag, loser basketball. Baron Davis would probably stay healthy, if the fat lard could actually work out and stay in shape.. They might come back in this one, because its still 1st half, but there playing as lazy as any dantoni team has over the last few yrs so far... Its kinda funny, actually...

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Some of u give Tyson CHandler to much credit.. Hes very lazy in my opinion.. He gives up on plays way to often and if not for his size advantage, he'd be disgraceful.. I watched him all ready miss a layup and alley oop because of laziness.. I'm actually wondering if he has a FIX in on this game, its been so pathetic so far for him.. </P>

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Is melo the worst shooter ever or what? I swear i shoot just as good as him..lol He never goes on a hot streak of more then a few shots, and there very few and far between..

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Knicks got 27pts with 4min's to go in 1st half...LOLOLOLOL I think Stony Brook would have more at this point..lol

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:02 PM
God Stoudamire and Chandler are freaking the biggest clutz's ever...lol Its a round ball for godsake!!! OH MY GOD!!!!LOL Talk about uncordinated, jesus!

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:06 PM
I swear to god, a team with Melo and Stat is never gonna be consistently good... There just to lazy and not good enough players to be as lazy as they are...

bLuereverie
03-23-2012, 09:07 PM
19 games left.

1 against Miami [home]
1 against Boston [home]
2 against Chicago
2 against Orlando

Im comparing it to the Bucks. Who have zero games against the Heat and Bulls and 4 against Washington and Charlotte. Right there they can make up a lot of games.If the Knicks dont at least split with the Bucks I dont see them making the playoffs

@
Charlotte

vs
Indiana

@
NY Knicks

Atlanta

@
Cleveland

vs
Memphis

@
Washington

vs
Cleveland

vs
Charlotte

vs
Portland

vs
Oklahoma City

vs
NY Knicks

@
Detroit

vs
Indiana

@
Washington

@
Indiana

vs
New Jersey

vs
Toronto

vs
Philadelphia

@
Boston

Knicks schedule

@
Toronto

vs
Detroit

vs
Milwaukee

vs
Orlando

@
Atlanta

vs
Cleveland

@
Indiana

@
Orlando

vs
Chicago

@
Chicago

@
Milwaukee

vs
Washington

vs
Miami

vs
Boston

@
New Jersey

@
Cleveland

Atlanta

vs
Los Angeles Clip

@ Charlotte

Ignoring the obvious like Miami/Chicago, games like Indiana/Philadelphia/Cleveland are weighted differently between NY and Mil. What are "should wins" for NY are more even matchups for Milwaukee. Just makes it frustrating that they are in the position to begin with. I'm hoping for a 6th or even 4th seed if they can overtake the Atlantic, but alas one game at a time.

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Knicks got 33points at half...LOL A team with Amare, Melo, Chandler, Jr smith, Baron Davis, Novak, Shumpert, and they got 33pts at half...LOLOLOL I guess 5 lousy wins in a row, makes u forget that u have a losing record still and are barley hanging on to a playoff spot...</P>

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:42 PM
This teams a freaking joke! Amare has the brain the size of a freaking pea! I seriously wish he'd just dissapear! U think hes becoming good again, and then he puts up a game, where the stupidity is out in full force, and its just to much to deal with.. Between that baboon and Melo, i just can't stand watching this team.. I don't even think Amare can spell Amare...lol </P>

I knew this team would go back to there old ways as soon as they won some games.. U can't change scumbag... Once a scumbag, always a scumbag</P>

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Hey Melo, break ur freaking ankle, would ya! Ur a freaking scrub! I'd rather have john salmons then that trash bucket!

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:46 PM
And good old Chandler missed his 7th point blank range Layin...lol Ya hes great guys!!!!lol I wish all the so called Big 3 would just dissapear! They all suck!

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:49 PM
19 games left. 1 against Miami [home] 1 against Boston [home] 2 against Chicago 2 against Orlando Only other teams with a winning record includes Atlanta, Indiana [who they just crushed back to back] and Clippers [who are the last game against the West but it's in MSG]. The remaining 12 games are against teams with a combined record of 140-271. I don't consider this third of the schedule any more brutal than the previous two. Im comparing it to the Bucks. Who have zero games against the Heat and Bulls and 4 against Washington and Charlotte. Right there they can make up a lot of games.If the Knicks dont at least split with the Bucks I dont see them making the playoffs @ Charlotte vs Indiana @ NY Knicks Atlanta @ Cleveland vs Memphis @ Washington vs Cleveland vs Charlotte vs Portland vs Oklahoma City vs NY Knicks @ Detroit vs Indiana @ Washington @ Indiana vs New Jersey vs Toronto vs Philadelphia @ Boston Knicks schedule @ Toronto vs Detroit vs Milwaukee vs Orlando @ Atlanta vs Cleveland @ Indiana @ Orlando vs Chicago @ Chicago @ Milwaukee vs Washington vs Miami vs Boston @ New Jersey @ Cleveland Atlanta vs Los Angeles Clip @ Charlotte

Ignoring the obvious like Miami/Chicago, games like Indiana/Philadelphia/Cleveland are weighted differently between NY and Mil. What are "should wins" for NY are more even matchups for Milwaukee. Just makes it frustrating that they are in the position to begin with. I'm hoping for a 6th or even 4th seed if they can overtake the Atlantic, but alas one game at a time. There lucky they beat Philly only scoring 82points, and now there back to playing like the scumbags that they are... To be losing by 16 and counting against the Raptors at any point in any game in any season they've existed, is just to scumbag for me! There a bunch of pigeons!

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 09:54 PM
The knicks got more players with fat faces then any team i've ever seen... Guys like Baron Davis and Melo are sloppy, out of a shape losers!</P>

</P>

I don't care what they do the rest of the season, i'm 100pct done wtih this team starting right now... Unless they have a miracle, which they won't and WIN against this pathetic raptors team.. I'm just sick of watching, lazy, out of shape, stupid, moronic, braindead, overpaid, goofy, tool bags!</P>

Redeyejedi
03-23-2012, 11:04 PM
I really dont believe they will make the playoffs.Losing games to the Raptors like this is exactly why they wont. They wont beat the Bulls,Magic or Heat so thats 5 games they are spotting the Bucks. A loss like this will probably set off a 4 game losing streak because thats how this team is.

nycsportzfan
03-23-2012, 11:07 PM
I really dont believe they will make the playoffs.Losing games to the Raptors like this is exactly why they wont. They wont beat the Bulls,Magic or Heat so thats 5 games they are spotting the Bucks. A loss like this will probably set off a 4 game losing streak because thats how this team is. Screw the knicks! I'm done with em! There a bunch of tool bags! To get just lambasted by the raptors in a playoff race, is just disturbingly unaceptable! I hate the knicks! Baron Davis, Melo, and all the other fat face knicks, need to get in shape!

tripleaamin9
03-24-2012, 02:34 AM
We lose one game under woodson and u guys jump ship. Lol

bLuereverie
03-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Exactly. Still 18 games left in the season.

nycsportzfan
03-24-2012, 10:58 AM
nah, it had more to do with the whole season, and letting the knicks pull me back in a million times, only to have my heart ripped out time and time again.. Its not a game u can lose, against the freaking Raptors, when u got tons of good teams left, and knowing Millwaukee was playing Charlotte last night.. </P>

U gotta know the circumstances before u start commenting on what others are saying about the team...</P>

Redeyejedi
03-24-2012, 11:44 AM
* Exactly.* Still 18 games left in the season.
Look at the schedule. They could not afford that game last night. I really dont think they will make the playoffs. Its a travesty really because the Knicks have a better roster then every team in the East besides the Heart and Bulls. The fact the Knicks are a lazy Basketball team is there undoing. The Unfortunate thing is this will probably be the best roster the Knicks will be able to field with this trio of Amare ,Chandler and Melo. The Knicks will lose more pieces then they will gain in the off season. JR Smith and Baron Davis will be gone for sure. Novak is a good bet to go somewhere else as well. The Knicks will be forced to use the Mid level on Lin which takes away any chance of bringing in another quality player. So basically they will have the same roster next season minus the deep bench. So the best roster we will have seen as Knick fans in a decade is at best the 8th best team in the East

I understand why Sportzfan is upset because I am as well. This team is filled with underachievers and heartless players. It was inexcusable to get beat like that last night. The Knicks are so soft going to the rim .How many times this year I have seen a player go soft from under the basket and get blocked its pathetic. Do U see Lebron or Wade go at the basket like the Knicks. They are a soft, and lazy. Frankly it looks like they dont care. Its not the losses that bother me as much as the lack of effort and will this team has.
This is a huge game today, This Knick team have had the habit of letting 1 loss spiral into a 4 game losing streak. 1 more losing streak like that the seasons over. The margin for error is gone. With the schedule advantage the Bucks have on the knicks that loss last night was devasting

tripleaamin9
03-24-2012, 04:03 PM
Look at the schedule. They could not afford that game last night. I really dont think they will make the playoffs. Its a travesty really because the Knicks have a better roster then every team in the East besides the Heart and Bulls. The fact the Knicks are a lazy Basketball team is there undoing. The Unfortunate thing is this will probably be the best roster the Knicks will be able to field with this trio of Amare ,Chandler and Melo. The Knicks will lose more pieces then they will gain in the off season. JR Smith and Baron Davis will be gone for sure. Novak is a good bet to go somewhere else as well. The Knicks will be forced to use the Mid level on Lin which takes away any chance of bringing in another quality player. So basically they will have the same roster next season minus the deep bench. So the best roster we will have seen as Knick fans in a decade is at best the 8th best team in the East

I understand why Sportzfan is upset because I am as well. This team is filled with underachievers and heartless players. It was inexcusable to get beat like that last night. The Knicks are so soft going to the rim .How many times this year I have seen a player go soft from under the basket and get blocked its pathetic. Do U see Lebron or Wade go at the basket like the Knicks. They are a soft, and lazy. Frankly it looks like they dont care. Its not the losses that bother me as much as the lack of effort and will this team has.
This is a huge game today, This Knick team have had the habit of letting 1 loss spiral into a 4 game losing streak. 1 more losing streak like that the seasons over. The margin for error is gone. With the schedule advantage the Bucks have on the knicks that loss last night was devasting
U r definitely over thinking yourself.

Redeyejedi
03-24-2012, 04:20 PM
* Exactly.* Still 18 games left in the season.

U r definitely over thinking yourself.*
I think your really under estimating the schedule advantage the Bucks have. When the Knicks have 3 games against the Bulls and Heat and the Bucks have none thats 3 losses right there the Knicks have to make up. So losing games to the Raptors U simply cant do.
The Knicks are 10 times more talented then the Raptors it is completely unacceptable to be losing by 17 points to them, good teams dont do that
Knicks really missed Jefferies last night . Could of used his length on the perimeter. The Knicks struggle without him. I hope they are able to keep him. He is 1 of the few guys that doesnt make me sick with his effort

THE_New_York_Giants
03-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Chandler was dominant tonight. What a monster defensive performance.

tripleaamin9
03-24-2012, 11:25 PM

I think your really under estimating the schedule advantage the Bucks have. When the Knicks have 3 games against the Bulls and Heat and the Bucks have none thats 3 losses right there the Knicks have to make up. So losing games to the Raptors U simply cant do.
The Knicks are 10 times more talented then the Raptors it is completely unacceptable to be losing by 17 points to them, good teams dont do that
Knicks really missed Jefferies last night . Could of used his length on the perimeter. The Knicks struggle without him. I hope they are able to keep him. He is 1 of the few guys that doesnt make me sick with his effort
The bucks lost ;)

Redeyejedi
03-25-2012, 05:32 AM
I wonder in the off season if Woodson is the coach if he will change the Offense.Its stupid to have Melo and Amare if there only going to take 12 and 10 shots

nycsportzfan
03-25-2012, 07:17 AM
Look at the schedule. They could not afford that game last night. I really dont think they will make the playoffs. Its a travesty really because the Knicks have a better roster then every team in the East besides the Heart and Bulls. The fact the Knicks are a lazy Basketball team is there undoing. The Unfortunate thing is this will probably be the best roster the Knicks will be able to field with this trio of Amare ,Chandler and Melo. The Knicks will lose more pieces then they will gain in the off season. JR Smith and Baron Davis will be gone for sure. Novak is a good bet to go somewhere else as well. The Knicks will be forced to use the Mid level on Lin which takes away any chance of bringing in another quality player. So basically they will have the same roster next season minus the deep bench. So the best roster we will have seen as Knick fans in a decade is at best the 8th best team in the East I understand why Sportzfan is upset because I am as well. This team is filled with underachievers and heartless players. It was inexcusable to get beat like that last night. The Knicks are so soft going to the rim .How many times this year I have seen a player go soft from under the basket and get blocked its pathetic. Do U see Lebron or Wade go at the basket like the Knicks. They are a soft, and lazy. Frankly it looks like they dont care. Its not the losses that bother me as much as the lack of effort and will this team has. This is a huge game today, This Knick team have had the habit of letting 1 loss spiral into a 4 game losing streak. 1 more losing streak like that the seasons over. The margin for error is gone. With the schedule advantage the Bucks have on the knicks that loss last night was devasting
I think your really under estimating the schedule advantage the Bucks have. When the Knicks have 3 games against the Bulls and Heat and the Bucks have none thats 3 losses right there the Knicks have to make up. So losing games to the Raptors U simply cant do. The Knicks are 10 times more talented then the Raptors it is completely unacceptable to be losing by 17 points to them, good teams dont do that Knicks really missed Jefferies last night . Could of used his length on the perimeter. The Knicks struggle without him. I hope they are able to keep him. He is 1 of the few guys that doesnt make me sick with his effort
The bucks lost ;)
Like Redeye said, this is the best roster the knicks have had since Patrick Ewing lead the knicks, and its a 8th seed at best, and next yr, we lose guys like Jr Smith and etc, etc, etc... Theres a chance we don't even make the playofffs... At any point the knicks can lose to a Raptor team by 20, and that is dissapointing..

nycsportzfan
03-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Something strange about Amare's back injury that forced him out of last nights game.. I read the post this morning, and it made it sound like the Back injury was serious and then Amare said he could of came back last night if need be, and he was fine to play against the bucks...lol Wierd...

bLuereverie
03-25-2012, 08:53 AM

I also think you're overestimating the Bucks. There are hiccups throughout the season. It's the normal ebb and flow of a season, especially in a shortened season. Do the Bulls go bezerk when they got manhandled by the Nets?

And don't act like nycsportzfan is the only one who is upset. I just think it's beyond ludicrous that he's "done with this team"... I understand mercurial responses in a 16 game Giants schedule, but not with 18 games left in a basketball season.

giantyankee1976
03-25-2012, 09:49 AM
So, does Woodson stay?
Dare I to hope and dream, again?

As to people and their kinds of fandom, all I can say is it boils down to a person's view on life.

My life kind of sucked mostly and so I tend to have a pessimistic PoV on things. I'm also cynical and sarcastic and that translates with my occasional tantrums with the Teams I follow.

B-ball and baseball seasons are "long" and so I tend to just use the marathon philosophy with my teams. In comparison Pro-Football is 16 games at this time, and to me our Giants can only afford to drop 5 maybe 6 games.

9-7 Super Bowl champs of course turns that on its ear but I think you may get the jist of what I'm saying.

NYCSportz "blurts" out his frustrations in the heat of the moment. To me, he's still a 100% fan, just mercurial as you say, but by no means a band wagonner

nycsportzfan
03-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Look at the schedule. They could not afford that game last night. I really dont think they will make the playoffs. Its a travesty really because the Knicks have a better roster then every team in the East besides the Heart and Bulls. The fact the Knicks are a lazy Basketball team is there undoing. The Unfortunate thing is this will probably be the best roster the Knicks will be able to field with this trio of Amare ,Chandler and Melo. The Knicks will lose more pieces then they will gain in the off season. JR Smith and Baron Davis will be gone for sure. Novak is a good bet to go somewhere else as well. The Knicks will be forced to use the Mid level on Lin which takes away any chance of bringing in another quality player. So basically they will have the same roster next season minus the deep bench. So the best roster we will have seen as Knick fans in a decade is at best the 8th best team in the East I understand why Sportzfan is upset because I am as well. This team is filled with underachievers and heartless players. It was inexcusable to get beat like that last night. The Knicks are so soft going to the rim .How many times this year I have seen a player go soft from under the basket and get blocked its pathetic. Do U see Lebron or Wade go at the basket like the Knicks. They are a soft, and lazy. Frankly it looks like they dont care. Its not the losses that bother me as much as the lack of effort and will this team has. This is a huge game today, This Knick team have had the habit of letting 1 loss spiral into a 4 game losing streak. 1 more losing streak like that the seasons over. The margin for error is gone. With the schedule advantage the Bucks have on the knicks that loss last night was devasting
I think your really under estimating the schedule advantage the Bucks have. When the Knicks have 3 games against the Bulls and Heat and the Bucks have none thats 3 losses right there the Knicks have to make up. So losing games to the Raptors U simply cant do. The Knicks are 10 times more talented then the Raptors it is completely unacceptable to be losing by 17 points to them, good teams dont do that Knicks really missed Jefferies last night . Could of used his length on the perimeter. The Knicks struggle without him. I hope they are able to keep him. He is 1 of the few guys that doesnt make me sick with his effort

I also think you're overestimating the Bucks. There are hiccups throughout the season. It's the normal ebb and flow of a season, especially in a shortened season. Do the Bulls go bezerk when they got manhandled by the Nets?

And don't act like nycsportzfan is the only one who is upset. I just think it's beyond ludicrous that he's "done with this team"... I understand mercurial responses in a 16 game Giants schedule, but not with 18 games left in a basketball season.
I'm done with the team, because the team sucks... There freaking battling to lose in the first rd of the playoffs for godsake... The fact we gotta battle the bucks for the 8th seed is a joke... Were gonna lose most of the depth we have, on our wonderful 8th seed basketball team after this season, and to me, thats whats ridiculous... if the knicks weren't disgustingly terrible the last 10seasons, then most people would be horrified by whats transpired this season, but battling for a 8th seed makes some excited i guess, i just expected more, then another 1st rd exit at best this season...Not to mention, were not set up for the future, our core money is invested, not to mention we have no 1st rd draft pick.. Sorry, if i'm sick of underachieving knicks teams, and not satisfied with battling, and possibly not even getting into the playoffs...

nycsportzfan
03-25-2012, 10:15 AM
So, does Woodson stay? Dare I to hope and dream, again? As to people and their kinds of fandom, all I can say is it boils down to a person's view on life. My life kind of sucked mostly and so I tend to have a pessimistic PoV on things. I'm also cynical and sarcastic and that translates with my occasional tantrums with the Teams I follow. B-ball and baseball seasons are "long" and so I tend to just use the marathon philosophy with my teams. In comparison Pro-Football is 16 games at this time, and to me our Giants can only afford to drop 5 maybe 6 games. 9-7 Super Bowl champs of course turns that on its ear but I think you may get the jist of what I'm saying. NYCSportz "blurts" out his frustrations in the heat of the moment. To me, he's still a 100% fan, just mercurial as you say, but by no means a band wagonner Yes, i sometimes do tend to blurt out my frustrations, and sometimes it has to do with the fact i have a bet on the knicks or whoever..lol Coming into this knicks season, i expected at worst, a 4th-5th seed, and i really invested myself in this team, thinking there was no way this paticular knick team could get me invested, only to break my heart with underachievment, as they were just to talented... I have thought we turned the corner so many times this season, only to again and again have my heart ripped out, and when we fired Dantoni and went on a 5game winning streak, i decided to give myself to the knicks one last time, and losing to the RAP's by 20, just was to much for me to take.. I certainly lost it, because it just brought back so many bad memories from this season, and as u said, i tend to lose it on occasion, and thats what i did... </P>

I still watch the knicks, as i did last night, i just was completely frustrated in that raptor game... I'm as far from a bandwagon fan as there is in this world.. I've basically dedicated my life to the GIANTS, YANKS and KNICKS... I've just got a fiery temprement is all.. </P>

Redeyejedi
03-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Amare Bulging disk out indefinitely . Seasons over guys. We signed an injury prone guy we can rebuild again in 3 years when his contract is up.
Huge game tonight against Bucks and No Lin and No Amare so frickin typical. Amare is always is hurt when they need him. Guy iwas just a horrible signing

giantyankee1976
03-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Amare Bulging disk out indefinitely . Seasons over guys. We signed an injury prone guy we can rebuild again in 3 years when his contract is up

deja vu all over again.

we're the Cubs of the NBA [:(]

NYfanatic
03-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Amare. CMON
Wow now melo had to step up and be the player he once was being a top 5 scorer. LOL

tripleaamin9
03-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Amare Bulging disk out indefinitely . Seasons over guys. We signed an injury prone guy we can rebuild again in 3 years when his contract is up.
Huge game tonight against Bucks and No Lin and No Amare so frickin typical. Amare is always is hurt when they need him. Guy iwas just a horrible signing

U do realize we r the Nets minus D-Will if Amar'e never signed with us. Stop overreacting. We will be fine.

Redeyejedi
03-26-2012, 10:05 PM

U do realize we r the Nets minus D-Will if Amar'e never signed with us. Stop overreacting. We will be fine.
Be fine. Amare has serious issues with his back and has an albatross salary .

nycsportzfan
03-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Amare Bulging disk out indefinitely . Seasons over guys. We signed an injury prone guy we can rebuild again in 3 years when his contract is up. Huge game tonight against Bucks and No Lin and No Amare so frickin typical. Amare is always is hurt when they need him. Guy iwas just a horrible signing

What the F is fine to you? Battling for a 8th seed? Or how about battling with a 8th seed when u have a ton of FA's after the season and your not even that good with the team you have now? Melo is the worst finisher i've ever seen in my entire life! Amare's not much better, and Lin is better then a scrub, but is certainly not the answer to our prayers, by any stretch. He can't shoot a jumper consistently, and makes a ton of errors.. This teams averege at best.... They should be up on the bucks by 20right now, but they again can't make a shot to save there lives, and if not for Foul Shots, they'd be down by god knows how much.... Ya, were fine...lol

nycsportzfan
03-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Amare Bulging disk out indefinitely . Seasons over guys. We signed an injury prone guy we can rebuild again in 3 years when his contract is up. Huge game tonight against Bucks and No Lin and No Amare so frickin typical. Amare is always is hurt when they need him. Guy iwas just a horrible signing

Be fine. Amare has serious issues with his back and has an albatross salary . The bucks just played the worst 3rd qter i've ever seen in my life and were barley up.... For instance, the Heat played a similar Qter to the Bucks in the 3rd qter of there game, and they ended down 13 going into the 4th.. Were up 4... And Melo's gotta go to the bench, and no one has shot a snot all game long... This teams something, but its anything but fine.. </P>

Posisbly a 8th seed, and thats about it..</P>

nycsportzfan
03-26-2012, 10:36 PM
Man, i gottta tell ya, i cursed shumpert.. As soon as i give em props, the dudes played like Cow Dung ever since.. Hes missed about 15 3's since then and got called for about 5 offensive fouls...</P>

Finally the knicks are opening it up just a tad, being up by 10.. I definetly don't feel comfortable though..</P>

nycsportzfan
03-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Have u ever seen a team try to lose more then the knicks are right now?? My Freaking lord! Just incredibly stupid shots and nothing but bricks, and horrible baron davis turnovers... Theres 3minutes to go and knicks up 6, but this game should be wrapped.. Jr smith just bricked another shot.. The knicks stink, win or lose....

Redeyejedi
03-26-2012, 10:57 PM
The Knicks have been so bad on Offense tonight .Carmelo is in pain. His groin is about to give out..

Redeyejedi
03-26-2012, 11:03 PM
Big win, Knicks will need the extra cushion for sure with the murderous schedule down the stretch and half the team injured .Melo looks like he is hurting now as well.

EliTE
03-26-2012, 11:19 PM
melo haters need to give him props for what he did tonight. i never get why so many people bash him. must be the brainwashing commentary from breen and clyde who are both huge melo haters.

they were makin it seem like he was having an 'ok' game when he had 28 in 3 quarters. i cant stand those guys they're so annoying, its like theyre rooting against the knicks by their tones. breen was jizzing in his pants when dunleavy couldnt miss.

NYfanatic
03-26-2012, 11:22 PM
They did it.... No shot at the magic this Wednesday. Lets hope a speedy recovery for Amare.

Redeyejedi
03-26-2012, 11:28 PM
melo haters need to give him props for what he did tonight. i never get why so many people bash him. must be the brainwashing commentary from breen and clyde who are both huge melo haters.

they were makin it seem like he was having an 'ok' game when he had 28 in 3 quarters. i cant stand those guys they're so annoying, its like theyre rooting against the knicks by their tones. breen was jizzing in his pants when dunleavy couldnt miss.I hate Dunleavy. Why does that guy play well against the Knicks every time. Brandon Jennings didnt light them up this time though

nycsportzfan
03-27-2012, 09:07 AM
melo haters need to give him props for what he did tonight. i never get why so many people bash him. must be the brainwashing commentary from breen and clyde who are both huge melo haters. they were makin it seem like he was having an 'ok' game when he had 28 in 3 quarters. i cant stand those guys they're so annoying, its like theyre rooting against the knicks by their tones. breen was jizzing in his pants when dunleavy couldnt miss. Well, Melo should of finished at least a handful of the baskets that he did not, and thank god for the Fouls getting called, or he'd of had a stinker of a game.. I can't believe how bad he is at finishing, and his jumper is about as inconsistent as i've ever seen a so called "super stars", outside of maybe Amare's this yr... </P>

Melo also Tweaked his groin last night, and i'm just about sick of seeing melo and amare getting injured.. These dudes need to stay in better shape.. Melo just dosen't look to be in good shape in my opinon.. He seems kinda soft, body wise, compared to guys like Lebron and Kobe... </P>

Either way, Melo better gut it out, he can't miss any more stretches of games, and if the knicks are to make the playoffs and actually win any games, they need Melo to lead them there, and in the postseason</P>

nycsportzfan
03-27-2012, 09:09 AM
The Knicks have been so bad on Offense tonight .Carmelo is in pain. His groin is about to give out.. yup.. Crazy in one week, we lose Amare and Lin(albeit lin for prob not to long), and Melo is now hurt..lol Of course i'm in 2nd place in Fantasy hoop league and i got Melo and Amare... Ugh! Melo's gonna have to figure it out, and get through it...

EliTE
03-27-2012, 09:36 AM
melo was in great shape early in the year, he got chubby when he sat out those games with injury earlier.

melo is a beast when healthy, seems like you've only watched him this year in which he's been playing through injury mainly due to the condensed season and playing crazy minutes under dantoni.

for a so called superstar, melo always gets hacked and mauled around the rim and hardly ever gets calls. he's by far the most clutch player in the league though, in case you haven't noticed. similar to eli he can be struggling in a game but turn in on in the 4th when it matters most.

tripleaamin9
03-28-2012, 09:14 PM
How about us now? :D

BigBlue121
03-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Knicks are bullies tonight lol i love it

Redeyejedi
03-28-2012, 09:52 PM
This game is Hilarious they are completely destroying the Magic. The Magic mailed it in at the half though. Still impressive though

bLuereverie
03-28-2012, 09:53 PM

I guess rapid fire forum commentary only comes with the bad. They are abusing the Magic, with whom the Knicks have no chance against.

Redeyejedi
03-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Iman Shumpert is playing the best game of his career tonight

Redeyejedi
03-28-2012, 10:01 PM

I guess rapid fire forum commentary only comes with the bad.* They are abusing the Magic, with whom the Knicks have no chance against.
This kind of game makes the no shows even more perplexing. Outside of the Heat and Bulls the knicks have the best roster in the East its extremely frustrating they r were they r.

1 Good thing I found out is that Smith has an option so good chance he comes back

tonyt830
03-28-2012, 10:12 PM
the only thing that I hate to see, is how the Magic are going to make it look closer than what it really is. </P>

</P>

The Knicks are taking their starters out and relaxing some, while the Magic are just heaving up 3s and getting some lucky breaks.</P>

bLuereverie
03-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Don't care how lopsided the score looks. Garbage time will take minutes away from the injured and banged up.

tonyt830
03-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Don't care how lopsided the score looks. Garbage time will take minutes away from the injured and banged up.
true---it gives time for Melo and some of the other starters time to rest. I saw how they said the Knicks have the 5th hardest schedule the rest of the way and the Bucks have one of the easiest.</P>

</P>

So with this shortened season, any extra rest for the starters and banged up players is a bonus.</P>

</P>

Impressive win for our Knicks. Shumpert looked very good.</P>

aznNYG86
03-29-2012, 04:21 AM
Knicks now 8-0 playing in the US under coach Woodson, 6-0 at home. Win the next 2 and they would have won 2/3 of their last 30 games.

nycsportzfan
03-29-2012, 07:15 AM
melo was in great shape early in the year, he got chubby when he sat out those games with injury earlier. melo is a beast when healthy, seems like you've only watched him this year in which he's been playing through injury mainly due to the condensed season and playing crazy minutes under dantoni. for a so called superstar, melo always gets hacked and mauled around the rim and hardly ever gets calls. he's by far the most clutch player in the league though, in case you haven't noticed. similar to eli he can be struggling in a game but turn in on in the 4th when it matters most. All i care about is this yr! WHy would i care about what shape Melo was in last yr or any other yr for that matter? His shots been off all season long, and Jeff Van Gundy made refrence to that about 5times last night.. I guess u just watched the past 2games this yr, ey? Which just so happens to be 2of melo's best games, and the one befoer the magic game, he again wasen't hitting anything but was nailing FT"s all game long.. The guys been terrible at finishing at the rim all season long, which has zip to do with anything other then ur just not finishing.. Melo looked the exact same way he does now in the beggining of the season, and we actually discussed it then as well(talking about him looking outta shape).. </P>

Hey, i'm all for the Knicks playing well, and its about freaking time that they look complete.. I'm certainly not gonna give em a ton of praise, because they put themselves in a hole that will basically allow them at best to be 1st rd playoff losers yet again, which is incredible not good enough, and nowhere in the vecinity of what is acceptable for this team, and what all of us were expecting...</P>

So, as they certainly looked fantastic last night and it was fun to watch, they've all ready destroyed there season, and set themselves up for a most likely very early exit in the playoffs... </P>

Not to mention, there 100times better with Amare injured, because for all the good he does offensively, he gives up more then that on the defensive end(at least this yr, when his offense is off by alot), so its not that surprising that were playing solid "ALL AROUND" basketball without him..</P>

The bottom line is its gonna take more then getting a game over 500 finally, and going on a solid streak under Woodson, sinced he became coach, to make me just forget the travesty which has been the knicks season to this point... </P>

nycsportzfan
03-29-2012, 07:24 AM
How about what? U guys just don't get it, do ya? We've destroyed our season all ready..At best we play against Heat or Bulls in RD 1 and what happens then? Most likely we lose, and a First rd playoff exit was last yrs goal, and this yr was suppsoed to be 3rd-5th seed with us winning at least one playoff series at least.. Unfortunetly the first 50games of the season also counted.. </P>

As fun as it is watching us finally seemingly put it together(maybe, we've had a couple streaks that fooled me this yr before this one), its kinda to late... Were gonna lose alot of the depth we have, because we simply can't afford to keep em, this offseason, and we have no 1st rd pick to boot... </P>

Bottom line for me is, i'm happy were winning now, but i'm not gonna be fooled into thinking this makes everything all right, and the first 50games of the season are forgotten.. I'm gonna continue to watch, and even though i said i'm done after getting blown out by TORONTO(culmantaion of the most frustrating season i've ever watched as a knicks fan, and i've been knick fan since 1992), i'm not done, and my anger level has came down a bit becasue of the overall winning lately, but i'm far from forgetting what got me so angry to begin with...</P>

nycsportzfan
03-29-2012, 07:33 AM
This yr happens to be a very deep NBA DRAFT, as far as depth deep into the 2nd rd in my opinion, so i pray we can find another 2nd rd contributor to come in and help, becuase were gonna be losing guys like Jr Smith and all most guranteed Steve Novak, as hes just been to good, and a team with some cap space thats close to contention is certainly gonna pay him better then we can.. </P>

I'm wondering what we do at PG? Do we invest our whole Mid Level in LIN? Or should we let Lin walk, and try and sign Baron Davis and Steve Novak back with our exception, and then maybe draft a Jorday Taylor PG Wisconsin or Tu Holloway Xavier, or possibly if were real lucky Scott Machado PG Iona falls to us in RD 2, and we hope we get lucky? It stinks were stuck with Amare's contract, because we could really fill up on quality players without it..</P>

nycsportzfan
03-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Could Shumpert be any more ripped? My god hes in phenomanal shape.. I was looking at a picture in the post, and his freaking biceps are ripping outta his arms for godsake... I said a few pages ago, that i'd have him starting over fields(albeit fields has had his moments, i have to give em that), and at this point, i wonder if the knicks are considering it? For some reason, i could see Fields being really solid off the bench, as a penetrator who can guard the SF or SG positons, and be that energy of the pine u need... Shump is to talented to not start in my opinion.. One thing about these KNICKS i am greatful for, and that is we've done well in the draft recently, not having top 10picks and getting guys like Fields, Shumpert, Harrelson, and even Toney Douglas is pretty amazing.. </P>

I really like the way Harrelson rebounds, and i think he'll develop a bit more offense as he grows up... Not saying he'll be a 14pt scorer or anything, but a guy who can stick a 3, or post up on occasion, and get you 10-14pts on a night when Melo or whoever is having a off night... </P>

bLuereverie
03-29-2012, 08:38 AM
How about what? U guys just don't get it, do ya? We've destroyed our season all ready..At best we play against Heat or Bulls in RD 1 and what happens then? Most likely we lose, and a First rd playoff exit was last yrs goal, and this yr was suppsoed to be 3rd-5th seed with us winning at least one playoff series at least.. Unfortunetly the first 50games of the season also counted.. </p>

As fun as it is watching us finally seemingly put it together(maybe, we've had a couple streaks that fooled me this yr before this one), its kinda to late... Were gonna lose alot of the depth we have, because we simply can't afford to keep em, this offseason, and we have no 1st rd pick to boot... </p>

Bottom line for me is, i'm happy were winning now, but i'm not gonna be fooled into thinking this makes everything all right, and the first 50games of the season are forgotten.. I'm gonna continue to watch, and even though i said i'm done after getting blown out by TORONTO(culmantaion of the most frustrating season i've ever watched as a knicks fan, and i've been knick fan since 1992), i'm not done, and my anger level has came down a bit becasue of the overall winning lately, but i'm far from forgetting what got me so angry to begin with...</p>

No you don't get it. There's still 17 games left and you checked out 2 games ago. They're 2.5 games behind Philly. Not saying they will get there but they certainly can. So it's absurd for you to turn emo and script the end of the season in stone, calling a game in March as the "culmination".

Do you reread your posts? It's literally worse than some Heat fan coming in here trolling. That's some audacity to go on rants as if that's how the rest of us are supposed to feel. We're cheering for our team. I don't know what you're doing.

Redeyejedi
03-29-2012, 09:32 AM
melo was in great shape early in the year, he got chubby when he sat out those games with injury earlier. melo is a beast when healthy, seems like you've only watched him this year in which he's been playing through injury mainly due to the condensed season and playing crazy minutes under dantoni. for a so called superstar, melo always gets hacked and mauled around the rim and hardly ever gets calls. he's by far the most clutch player in the league though, in case you haven't noticed. similar to eli he can be struggling in a game but turn in on in the 4th when it matters most.* All i care about is this yr!* WHy would i care about what shape Melo was in last yr or any other yr for that matter?** His shots been off all season long, and Jeff Van Gundy made refrence to that about 5times last night..* I guess u just watched the past 2games this yr, ey?* Which just so happens to be* 2of melo's best games, and the one befoer the magic game, he again wasen't hitting anything but was nailing FT"s all game long.. The guys been terrible at finishing at the rim all season long, which has zip to do with anything other then ur just not finishing..*** Melo looked the exact same way he does now in the beggining of the season, and we actually discussed it then as well(talking about him looking outta shape)..* </P>

Hey, i'm all for the Knicks playing well, and its about freaking time that they look complete.. I'm certainly not gonna give em a ton of praise, because they put themselves in a hole that will basically allow them at best to be 1st rd playoff losers yet again, which is incredible not good enough, and nowhere in the vecinity of what is acceptable for this team, and what all of us were expecting...</P>

So, as they certainly looked fantastic last night and it was fun to watch, they've all ready destroyed there season, and set themselves up for a most likely very early exit in the playoffs...* </P>

Not to mention, there 100times better with Amare injured, because for all the good he does offensively, he gives up more then that on the defensive end(at least this yr, when his offense is off by alot), so its not that surprising that were playing solid* "ALL AROUND" basketball without him..</P>

The bottom line is its gonna take more then getting a game over 500* finally, and going on a solid streak under Woodson, sinced he became coach, to make me just forget the travesty which has been the knicks season to this point... </P>Melo and Amare both looked out of shape this season ":Which is unforgivable at their salary". I think not having training camp messed with those guys a lot. NBA played way 2 many games this season. Injuries are popping up everywhere its sux that greed got in the way of the best possible product. NBA Schedule should of been 50 games

TrueBlue@NYC
03-29-2012, 04:24 PM
It was certainly a great win for them last night, but they gotta keep the pace going this weekend. And it's not going to be easy playing back to back (with traveling in b/t no less) while missing so much depth, especially up front. </P>

One think I will say is that while Lin is out, they need to have Douglas back-up Davis off the bench. Bibby simply doesn't provide ANYTHING as a player anymore other than a nice guy in the lockeroom. </P>

He can't defend on the ball anymore, he's not a dribble penetrator and has never been a great facilitator. The one thing he was supposed to be good at (shooting 3s') he hasn't done well in a number of seasons. When he's out there it's almost like a 4 on 5, especially on the offensive end b/c teams dont even bother defending him anymore. </P>

At least with Douglas he was the potential to make you pay if you leave him open for 3. I know he struggled alot earlier this season, but he was hurt and think of all he did at the end of last year. His shooting kept us in some games. </P>

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 07:15 AM
How about what? U guys just don't get it, do ya? We've destroyed our season all ready..At best we play against Heat or Bulls in RD 1 and what happens then? Most likely we lose, and a First rd playoff exit was last yrs goal, and this yr was suppsoed to be 3rd-5th seed with us winning at least one playoff series at least.. Unfortunetly the first 50games of the season also counted.. </P>

As fun as it is watching us finally seemingly put it together(maybe, we've had a couple streaks that fooled me this yr before this one), its kinda to late... Were gonna lose alot of the depth we have, because we simply can't afford to keep em, this offseason, and we have no 1st rd pick to boot... </P>

Bottom line for me is, i'm happy were winning now, but i'm not gonna be fooled into thinking this makes everything all right, and the first 50games of the season are forgotten.. I'm gonna continue to watch, and even though i said i'm done after getting blown out by TORONTO(culmantaion of the most frustrating season i've ever watched as a knicks fan, and i've been knick fan since 1992), i'm not done, and my anger level has came down a bit becasue of the overall winning lately, but i'm far from forgetting what got me so angry to begin with...</P>

No you don't get it. There's still 17 games left and you checked out 2 games ago. They're 2.5 games behind Philly. Not saying they will get there but they certainly can. So it's absurd for you to turn emo and script the end of the season in stone, calling a game in March as the "culmination".

Do you reread your posts? It's literally worse than some Heat fan coming in here trolling. That's some audacity to go on rants as if that's how the rest of us are supposed to feel. We're cheering for our team. I don't know what you're doing.

What???lol Telling you how to feel? I could care less how u feel! U barley even post, unless were winning..lol I've watched or followed every knicks game since 1991, and have been through more then enough, that i feel no shame in ripping them for the way this season has gone so far.. THere one game over 500 for godsake!!!!lol I post after dreadful losses and losing streaks, as well as winning streaks, therefore your gonna see some posts that aren't to TEAM FRIENDLY, as it means way to much to me, and i've wasted quite a few yrs in a row now, just waiting for the knicks to be solid again, and this is supposed to be the yr that they were not only Decent, but very good... </P>

My problem is, that i dedicate to much to my teams, and it means to much to me when they stink... As posted on the page before by someone who knows me one here, i get very fired up about my teams, and when its going bad, i sometimes lost it.. OH WELL!!!!! Thats the way it is, and the way its always gonna be... I've earned the right to be anyway i want to be about any one of my teams, as i've put in my time, PERIOD! </P>

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 07:19 AM
It was certainly a great win for them last night, but they gotta keep the pace going this weekend. And it's not going to be easy playing back to back (with traveling in b/t no less) while missing so much depth, especially up front. </P>

One think I will say is that while Lin is out, they need to have Douglas back-up Davis off the bench. Bibby simply doesn't provide ANYTHING as a player anymore other than a nice guy in the lockeroom. </P>

He can't defend on the ball anymore, he's not a dribble penetrator and has never been a great facilitator. The one thing he was supposed to be good at (shooting 3s') he hasn't done well in a number of seasons. When he's out there it's almost like a 4 on 5, especially on the offensive end b/c teams dont even bother defending him anymore. </P>

At least with Douglas he was the potential to make you pay if you leave him open for 3. I know he struggled alot earlier this season, but he was hurt and think of all he did at the end of last year. His shooting kept us in some games. </P>

The bottom line is, they can't afford to not show up again, like they did in Toronto... They have to beat all the crappy teams they play from here on out, as theres just to many good teams left to play... </P>

This yr has been a giant roller coaster, with a terrible long streak of losing followed by a nice winning streak, and so on and so fourth , and if i invest my self one more time, i don't know if i can handle it, if there to go on another dreadful streak to end the season.. </P>

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 07:23 AM
melo was in great shape early in the year, he got chubby when he sat out those games with injury earlier. melo is a beast when healthy, seems like you've only watched him this year in which he's been playing through injury mainly due to the condensed season and playing crazy minutes under dantoni. for a so called superstar, melo always gets hacked and mauled around the rim and hardly ever gets calls. he's by far the most clutch player in the league though, in case you haven't noticed. similar to eli he can be struggling in a game but turn in on in the 4th when it matters most. All i care about is this yr! WHy would i care about what shape Melo was in last yr or any other yr for that matter? His shots been off all season long, and Jeff Van Gundy made refrence to that about 5times last night.. I guess u just watched the past 2games this yr, ey? Which just so happens to be 2of melo's best games, and the one befoer the magic game, he again wasen't hitting anything but was nailing FT"s all game long.. The guys been terrible at finishing at the rim all season long, which has zip to do with anything other then ur just not finishing.. Melo looked the exact same way he does now in the beggining of the season, and we actually discussed it then as well(talking about him looking outta shape).. </P>

So, as they certainly looked fantastic last night and it was fun to watch, they've all ready destroyed there season, and set themselves up for a most likely very early exit in the playoffs... </P>

Not to mention, there 100times better with Amare injured, because for all the good he does offensively, he gives up more then that on the defensive end(at least this yr, when his offense is off by alot), so its not that surprising that were playing solid "ALL AROUND" basketball without him..</P>

The bottom line is its gonna take more then getting a game over 500 finally, and going on a solid streak under Woodson, sinced he became coach, to make me just forget the travesty which has been the knicks season to this point... </P>

Melo and Amare both looked out of shape this season ":Which is unforgivable at their salary". I think not having training camp messed with those guys a lot. NBA played way 2 many games this season. Injuries are popping up everywhere its sux that greed got in the way of the best possible product. NBA Schedule should of been 50 games Melo and Stat have been out of shape all season, and its shown with not only the injuries they got, but also when there on the court, especially around the rim, and even there jump shots, which have been terribly inconsistent the entire season..</P>

Melo's jumper has finally looked decent, but hes gotta do it for more then a couple games in a row, and hes gotta start finishing when he gets around the rim, and get some AND 1'S.. </P>

Hopefully Melo has found his groove finally, and he can play like hes been the past couple games, and finally be the consistent super star we've craved for, but i for one am gonna actually wait for him to consistently do it, before i start jumping on the Praise Wagon..lol To this point, Melo's trade has been a giant bust, and theres alot of work to be done before i change my opinion on that.... </P>

bLuereverie
03-30-2012, 08:27 AM
How about what? U guys just don't get it, do ya? We've destroyed our season all ready..At best we play against Heat or Bulls in RD 1 and what happens then? Most likely we lose, and a First rd playoff exit was last yrs goal, and this yr was suppsoed to be 3rd-5th seed with us winning at least one playoff series at least.. Unfortunetly the first 50games of the season also counted.. </p>

As fun as it is watching us finally seemingly put it together(maybe, we've had a couple streaks that fooled me this yr before this one), its kinda to late... Were gonna lose alot of the depth we have, because we simply can't afford to keep em, this offseason, and we have no 1st rd pick to boot... </p>

Bottom line for me is, i'm happy were winning now, but i'm not gonna be fooled into thinking this makes everything all right, and the first 50games of the season are forgotten.. I'm gonna continue to watch, and even though i said i'm done after getting blown out by TORONTO(culmantaion of the most frustrating season i've ever watched as a knicks fan, and i've been knick fan since 1992), i'm not done, and my anger level has came down a bit becasue of the overall winning lately, but i'm far from forgetting what got me so angry to begin with...</p>

What???lol Telling you how to feel? I could care less how u feel! U barley even post, unless were winning..lol I've watched or followed every knicks game since 1991, and have been through more then enough, that i feel no shame in ripping them for the way this season has gone so far.. THere one game over 500 for godsake!!!!lol I post after dreadful losses and losing streaks, as well as winning streaks, therefore your gonna see some posts that aren't to TEAM FRIENDLY, as it means way to much to me, and i've wasted quite a few yrs in a row now, just waiting for the knicks to be solid again, and this is supposed to be the yr that they were not only Decent, but very good... </p>

My problem is, that i dedicate to much to my teams, and it means to much to me when they stink... As posted on the page before by someone who knows me one here, i get very fired up about my teams, and when its going bad, i sometimes lost it.. OH WELL!!!!! Thats the way it is, and the way its always gonna be... I've earned the right to be anyway i want to be about any one of my teams, as i've put in my time, PERIOD! </p>

Here we go. "I'm the better fan because I'm in here in a forum posting about it." I rarely post period. Win or lose.

You don't think your incessant rant to tripleaamin9's one-liner enjoying a victory is contradictory?

My family were season ticket holders from 91-97. But of course it means more to you because you're easily tweaked by the one loss in 8 games.

Redeyejedi
03-30-2012, 10:24 AM
How about what?* U guys just don't get it, do ya?* We've destroyed our season all ready..*At best we play against Heat or Bulls in RD 1 and what happens then?* Most likely we lose, and a First rd playoff exit was last yrs goal, and this yr was suppsoed to be 3rd-5th seed with us winning at least one playoff series at least..* Unfortunetly the first 50games of the season also counted..* </p>

As fun as it is watching us finally seemingly put it together(maybe, we've had a couple streaks that fooled me this yr before this one),* its kinda to late...** Were gonna lose alot of the depth we have, because we simply can't afford to keep em, this offseason, and we have no 1st rd pick to boot...* </p>

Bottom line for me is, i'm happy were winning now, but i'm not gonna be fooled into thinking this makes everything all right, and the first 50games of the season are forgotten..* I'm gonna continue to watch, and even though i said* i'm done after getting blown out by TORONTO(culmantaion of the most frustrating season i've ever watched as a knicks fan, and i've been knick fan since 1992), i'm not done,* and my anger level has came down a bit becasue of the overall winning lately, but i'm far from forgetting what got me so angry to begin with...</p>

No you don't get it.* There's still 17 games left and you checked out 2 games ago.* They're 2.5 games behind Philly.* Not saying they will get there but they certainly can.* So it's absurd for you to turn emo and script the end of the season in stone, calling a game in March as the "culmination".*

Do you reread your posts?* It's literally worse than some Heat fan coming in here trolling.* That's some audacity to go on rants as if that's how the rest of us are supposed to feel.* We're cheering for our team.* I don't know what you're doing.

** What???lol** Telling you how to feel? I could care less how u feel! U barley even post, unless were winning..lol*** I've watched or followed every knicks game since 1991, and have been through more then enough, that i feel no shame in ripping them for the way this season has gone so far.. THere one game over 500 for godsake!!!!lol* I post after dreadful losses and losing streaks, as well as winning streaks, therefore your gonna see some posts that aren't to* TEAM FRIENDLY, as it means way to much to me, and i've wasted quite a few yrs in a row now, just waiting for the knicks to be solid again, and this is supposed to be the yr that they were not only Decent, but very good...* </p>

My problem is, that i dedicate to much to my teams, and it means to much to me when they stink...* As posted on the page before by someone who knows me one here, i get very fired up about my teams, and when its going bad, i sometimes lost it..** OH WELL!!!!!* Thats the way it is, and the way its always gonna be... I've earned the right to be anyway i want to be about any one of my teams, as i've put in my time,* PERIOD!** </p>

Here we go.* "I'm the better fan because I'm in here in a forum posting about it."* I rarely post period.* Win or lose.

You don't think your incessant rant to tripleaamin9's one-liner enjoying a victory is contradictory?

My family were season ticket holders from 91-97.* But of course it means more to you because you're easily tweaked by the one loss in 8 games.
They got that loss to the Raptors back by beating Orlando in my mind. Knicks cant give up wins against bad teams with this schedule down the stretch.Although things look good now in 2 weeks would u be shocked if they are on a 5 game losing streak