PDA

View Full Version : NY Knicks 2011-12

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

EliTE
03-30-2012, 09:59 AM
its hard to discuss sports with pessimistic, negative nancy fans. there's a lot of giants fans like that too, complaining all year, fire this coach fire that coach, get rid of eli... we win a superbowl and it's back to *****ing about not resigning certain players or doing this or not doing that. just sit back and enjoy cheering for your team.

melo is one of the best players in the league, the knicks would be worse off if they kept all those scrubs like felton, gallo, chandler, mozgov etc. lin would have never emerged, dantoni would still be coach, and the knicks would be far worse off so let's just enjoy the fact we have a good team.

it's sad seeing so called fans hating on a player who has done nothing wrong and is struggling, you should be supporting the knicks players and hoping they get better and help the team improve as a whole. instead of praying on their downfall "o melo finally had a good game, whoopdy doo" you're such a hater. "one of the worst finishers around the rim" do you not realize how idiotic you sound? melo? possibly the best scorer in the league behind durant and kobe, is the worst finisher around the rim? do you think before you type?

Redeyejedi
03-30-2012, 10:28 AM
its hard to discuss sports with pessimistic, negative nancy fans. there's a lot of giants fans like that too, complaining all year, fire this coach fire that coach, get rid of eli... we win a superbowl and it's back to *****ing about not resigning certain players or doing this or not doing that. just sit back and enjoy cheering for your team.

melo is one of the best players in the league, the knicks would be worse off if they kept all those scrubs like felton, gallo, chandler, mozgov etc. lin would have never emerged, dantoni would still be coach, and the knicks would be far worse off so let's just enjoy the fact we have a good team.

it's sad seeing so called fans hating on a player who has done nothing wrong and is struggling, you should be supporting the knicks players and hoping they get better and help the team improve as a whole. instead of praying on their downfall "o melo finally had a good game, whoopdy doo" you're such a hater. "one of the worst finishers around the rim" do you not realize how idiotic you sound? melo? possibly the best scorer in the league behind durant and kobe, is the worst finisher around the rim? do you think before you type?Sportzfan is actually correct on this.This season Melo has not gone to the basket with authority. Now it may be because of injury. He has a bad groin and wrist so it may be playing a role. Its affecting his shooting % which is the worst of his career by a large margin. The unfortunate thing about this season is it looked to me that both Amare and Melo werent ready to go and the start of the season. Amare especially looked out of shape. I think he got caught up in being a NY celebrity and fashion mogul more then a Basketball player. He was just starting to turn the corner when his back gave out.

I understand Sportzfans frustration. I look at this Knick roster and think there is no reason they shouldnt be able to compete with the best teams in the NBA. Outside of the Heat ,Bulls and the Celtics "They own the Knicks" There isnt a team in the East I think that could beat the Knicks in a 7 game series. So if the Knicks have the 3rd best roster in the East why are they at risk of missing the playoffs. Was it Dantoni, All the roster tinkering,lack of roster continuity with no training camp,compressed schedule,Injuries, all valid reasons why the Knicks havent met expectations. There is another 1 as well and its the one that has angered me and Sportzfan and thats lack of passion. That ties in with the play around the rim. A lot of times this year they havent gone at the basket with authority. Much more intent on laying it up softly. To many times Ive seen Knick players play soft. When multi millionaires play soft like that to me and others it is very frustrating

EliTE
03-30-2012, 12:36 PM
what roster? the knicks started with tony douglas, bibby and as their starting PGs, and fields, walker and shumpert as their SGs. it was amazing they won any games with that backcourt.

amare rehabbed his back in the offseason and put on muscle expecting to be playing center. he didn't have his legs under him which is no fault to him because like i said he was rehabbing.

melo came into camp in excellent shape, when he got injured and couldn't play he got out of shape a bit. but if you're trying to blame the teams lack of success early in the year on melo's conditioning, you're grasping at straws.

the problem was much deeper than that. dantoni needs a great PG to run his idiotic system. he was too stubborn to change his offense to suit his roster. rather than run half court sets to emphasize what melo is best at, isolation, he tried to have him play point forward.

as knicks fans we should be escatic that this roster didn't overachieve because it would mosty likely mean dantoni sticking around, which would be much more harmful for the teams future.

the lockout, no training camp, a big roster change, several injuries, roster and rotation changes throughout the year, family tragedy, melo and amare's struggles, incompetent coaching... i'm proud the knicks have overcame all of those adversities to still be in the mix for the playoffs. as a fan you have to appreciate the good and not focus on all the negatives, or else you'll be miserable. it's not all about how the season ends, it's the ride along the way, the ups and downs that is entertaining.

in regards to melo's inability to finish around the rim, a lot of it had to do with no one on the team being able to throw the ball in the ocean. melo was making great passes all year but no one could knock down an open shot. every time melo drove in the entire defense would collapse on him because they didn't have to worry about anyone else. with that said calling him the "worst finisher around the rim" this year or any other year is idiotic.

the orlando game showed how good we can be if guys can make perimeter shots. let melo iso in the low post, if they don't double melo will score at will, if they do double kick the ball out, rotate to the open man and knock down the shot. basketball is a simple game, but players need direction. that's why dantoni was such a poor coach, he pretty much let guys wing it on every possession which led to countless bad shots and turnovers.

TrueBlue@NYC
03-30-2012, 02:47 PM
I also think Melo's struggles can be attributed to two things. </P>

1. Injuries have effected him alot. Especially early in the season when he was getting all of those offensive fouls trying to pot up. You don't see that now. </P>

2. The media and fan expectation that he's a ball hog got in his head. Anyone that plays basketball regularly knows that shooting is all about being instictive and reactive. When you start thinking about your shot, or aiming your shot, or having any hesitations, you miss. And I think Melo was so focused on showing that he's a good team player that he would be overcalculating with every shot. He didn't just shoot, he had it in the back of his head that if it's not the perfect shot he'll be called a ball hog. </P>

Now that everyone is expecting him to carry the offensive load, and shoot at will, you see he's more assertive and has a much clearer idea of what he should be doing. </P>

EliTE
03-30-2012, 02:57 PM
thats a great point about the mental aspect. people were calling him a ball hog despite the fact he was a willing passer but his teammates were missing open shots. eventually it got to the point where he tried to shoot through double teams because he knew his teammates would miss the open shot.

also teams were keying in on him because no one else on our team was a capable scorer. teams were leaving amare wide open for 15 footers that were automatic last year, but this year amare was missing them.

teams were playing melo close, forcing him to drive to the hoop and then collapsing on him because no one else on our team commanded the defense's respect. this was when bill walker, tony douglas, jeffries, amare and chandler were getting most of the minutes, before the emergence of novak, and the signing of JR.

our starting lineup is still terrible in terms of shooting ability. melo is literally the only good scorer/shooter in our starting lineup so teams will still key in on him.

i think novak should either start or get more minutes with melo. if novak spots up in the corner or at the top of the key teams will have to respect his shooting ability and it will give melo more room to work and they'll be less likely to double.

that whole "can melo fit in with lin?" deal was mind boggling to me... can melo, a proven elite player for many years, fit in with basically a waiver wire rookie? i still dont understand that.

blaming melo for the teams struggles is such a cop out. basketball like virtually all team sports is just that, a TEAM sport. chemistry is important and with all the rotation/roster changes it's no surprise it took awhile for this team to start playing well together as a TEAM.

EliTE
03-30-2012, 03:04 PM
melo was in great shape early in the year, he got chubby when he sat out those games with injury earlier. melo is a beast when healthy, seems like you've only watched him this year in which he's been playing through injury mainly due to the condensed season and playing crazy minutes under dantoni. for a so called superstar, melo always gets hacked and mauled around the rim and hardly ever gets calls. he's by far the most clutch player in the league though, in case you haven't noticed. similar to eli he can be struggling in a game but turn in on in the 4th when it matters most.* All i care about is this yr!* WHy would i care about what shape Melo was in last yr or any other yr for that matter?** His shots been off all season long, and Jeff Van Gundy made refrence to that about 5times last night..* I guess u just watched the past 2games this yr, ey?* Which just so happens to be* 2of melo's best games, and the one befoer the magic game, he again wasen't hitting anything but was nailing FT"s all game long.. The guys been terrible at finishing at the rim all season long, which has zip to do with anything other then ur just not finishing..*** Melo looked the exact same way he does now in the beggining of the season, and we actually discussed it then as well(talking about him looking outta shape)..* </P>

Hey, i'm all for the Knicks playing well, and its about freaking time that they look complete.. I'm certainly not gonna give em a ton of praise, because they put themselves in a hole that will basically allow them at best to be 1st rd playoff losers yet again, which is incredible not good enough, and nowhere in the vecinity of what is acceptable for this team, and what all of us were expecting...</P>

So, as they certainly looked fantastic last night and it was fun to watch, they've all ready destroyed there season, and set themselves up for a most likely very early exit in the playoffs...* </P>

Not to mention, there 100times better with Amare injured, because for all the good he does offensively, he gives up more then that on the defensive end(at least this yr, when his offense is off by alot), so its not that surprising that were playing solid* "ALL AROUND" basketball without him..</P>

The bottom line is its gonna take more then getting a game over 500* finally, and going on a solid streak under Woodson, sinced he became coach, to make me just forget the travesty which has been the knicks season to this point... </P>

Melo and Amare both looked out of shape this season ":Which is unforgivable at their salary". I think not having training camp messed with those guys a lot. NBA played way 2 many games this season. Injuries are popping up everywhere its sux that greed got in the way of the best possible product. NBA Schedule should of been 50 games* Melo and Stat have been out of shape all season, and its shown with not only the injuries they got, but also when there on the court, especially around the rim, and even there jump shots, which have been terribly inconsistent the entire season..</P>

Melo's jumper has finally looked decent, but hes gotta do it for more then a couple games in a row, and hes gotta start finishing when he gets around the rim, and get some AND 1'S..* </P>

Hopefully Melo has found his groove finally, and he can play like hes been the past couple games, and finally be the consistent super star we've craved for, but i for one am gonna actually wait for him to consistently do it, before i start jumping on the Praise Wagon..lol* To this point,* Melo's trade has been a giant bust, and theres alot of work to be done before i change my opinion on that.... </P>haha i read some of your posts and it's baffling to me. the melo trade was a giant bust? you would rather have felton, mozgoz and gallo right now? lol @ you. what happens when amare gets hurt? felton gonna put the team on his back?

reading your posts you're basically declaring the season a failure already and looking forward to the draft... what is the point of watching or following the team anymore? since the season's over, stop posting in this thread.. allow me to remind you, being a fan is defined by supporting the team through ups and downs, you're entitled to your opinions and criticisms no matter how off base they are, but just enjoy the ride. stop saying the season is over when it's not.

i had high expectations as well, but it was evident early in the year this roster didn't fit dantoni. now that we got rid of dantoni we'll see what this team can really do.

as far as the team being better without amare, i agree if we're talking about amare earlier in the year... but the last few games he played in he started to look like the amare we all knew and loved so i would say we are no better off without that amare, but the spacing on the floor is better especially for melo.

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 03:56 PM
melo was in great shape early in the year, he got chubby when he sat out those games with injury earlier. melo is a beast when healthy, seems like you've only watched him this year in which he's been playing through injury mainly due to the condensed season and playing crazy minutes under dantoni. for a so called superstar, melo always gets hacked and mauled around the rim and hardly ever gets calls. he's by far the most clutch player in the league though, in case you haven't noticed. similar to eli he can be struggling in a game but turn in on in the 4th when it matters most. All i care about is this yr! WHy would i care about what shape Melo was in last yr or any other yr for that matter? His shots been off all season long, and Jeff Van Gundy made refrence to that about 5times last night.. I guess u just watched the past 2games this yr, ey? Which just so happens to be 2of melo's best games, and the one befoer the magic game, he again wasen't hitting anything but was nailing FT"s all game long.. The guys been terrible at finishing at the rim all season long, which has zip to do with anything other then ur just not finishing.. Melo looked the exact same way he does now in the beggining of the season, and we actually discussed it then as well(talking about him looking outta shape).. </P>

Hey, i'm all for the Knicks playing well, and its about freaking time that they look complete.. I'm certainly not gonna give em a ton of praise, because they put themselves in a hole that will basically allow them at best to be 1st rd playoff losers yet again, which is incredible not good enough, and nowhere in the vecinity of what is acceptable for this team, and what all of us were expecting...</P>

So, as they certainly looked fantastic last night and it was fun to watch, they've all ready destroyed there season, and set themselves up for a most likely very early exit in the playoffs... </P>

Not to mention, there 100times better with Amare injured, because for all the good he does offensively, he gives up more then that on the defensive end(at least this yr, when his offense is off by alot), so its not that surprising that were playing solid "ALL AROUND" basketball without him..</P>

The bottom line is its gonna take more then getting a game over 500 finally, and going on a solid streak under Woodson, sinced he became coach, to make me just forget the travesty which has been the knicks season to this point... </P>

Melo and Amare both looked out of shape this season ":Which is unforgivable at their salary". I think not having training camp messed with those guys a lot. NBA played way 2 many games this season. Injuries are popping up everywhere its sux that greed got in the way of the best possible product. NBA Schedule should of been 50 games Melo and Stat have been out of shape all season, and its shown with not only the injuries they got, but also when there on the court, especially around the rim, and even there jump shots, which have been terribly inconsistent the entire season..</P>

Melo's jumper has finally looked decent, but hes gotta do it for more then a couple games in a row, and hes gotta start finishing when he gets around the rim, and get some AND 1'S.. </P>

Hopefully Melo has found his groove finally, and he can play like hes been the past couple games, and finally be the consistent super star we've craved for, but i for one am gonna actually wait for him to consistently do it, before i start jumping on the Praise Wagon..lol To this point, Melo's trade has been a giant bust, and theres alot of work to be done before i change my opinion on that.... </P>

haha i read some of your posts and it's baffling to me. the melo trade was a giant bust? you would rather have felton, mozgoz and gallo right now? lol @ you. what happens when amare gets hurt? felton gonna put the team on his back? reading your posts you're basically declaring the season a failure already and looking forward to the draft... what is the point of watching or following the team anymore? since the season's over, stop posting in this thread.. allow me to remind you, being a fan is defined by supporting the team through ups and downs, you're entitled to your opinions and criticisms no matter how off base they are, but just enjoy the ride. stop saying the season is over when it's not. i had high expectations as well, but it was evident early in the year this roster didn't fit dantoni. now that we got rid of dantoni we'll see what this team can really do. as far as the team being better without amare, i agree if we're talking about amare earlier in the year... but the last few games he played in he started to look like the amare we all knew and loved so i would say we are no better off without that amare, but the spacing on the floor is better especially for melo. I've been contributing to thisw thread from day one, all most daily, so i don't even know who u are???lol Did u just happen to skip over the part that said, " The melo trade has been a giant bust to this point, andtheres alot of work to be donebefore i change my mind about that"... </P>

And yes, to this point, the Melo trade has been a giant bust, how u can say sitting in the 8th seed of the playoffs with 18games or whatever to go, and doing way more terribly afer we got Melo last yr, then we did before the trade, is not a bust so far??</P>

And u talk about the trade like those 3players are all that was traded, we also traded valuable draft picks and filled up valuable cap space.. We put all our eggs in one basket basically, and as of right now, were a 8seed that had to fire our coach, and Melo's had the worst season of his career so far... Again, things can change, but i'm talking about right now, today... I've watched this team look like they were gonna turn the corner about 5times this yr, only to fall flat on there faces and dissapoint, so excuse me if i'm not just gonna jump on board and think everything solved now... I gotta wait before making that judgement...</P>

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 04:14 PM
thats a great point about the mental aspect. people were calling him a ball hog despite the fact he was a willing passer but his teammates were missing open shots. eventually it got to the point where he tried to shoot through double teams because he knew his teammates would miss the open shot. also teams were keying in on him because no one else on our team was a capable scorer. teams were leaving amare wide open for 15 footers that were automatic last year, but this year amare was missing them. teams were playing melo close, forcing him to drive to the hoop and then collapsing on him because no one else on our team commanded the defense's respect. this was when bill walker, tony douglas, jeffries, amare and chandler were getting most of the minutes, before the emergence of novak, and the signing of JR. our starting lineup is still terrible in terms of shooting ability. melo is literally the only good scorer/shooter in our starting lineup so teams will still key in on him. i think novak should either start or get more minutes with melo. if novak spots up in the corner or at the top of the key teams will have to respect his shooting ability and it will give melo more room to work and they'll be less likely to double. that whole "can melo fit in with lin?" deal was mind boggling to me... can melo, a proven elite player for many years, fit in with basically a waiver wire rookie? i still dont understand that. blaming melo for the teams struggles is such a cop out. basketball like virtually all team sports is just that, a TEAM sport. chemistry is important and with all the rotation/roster changes it's no surprise it took awhile for this team to start playing well together as a TEAM. Melo's shots been terrible all season long, including well into the emergence of Novak and signing of Jr Smith and Baron Davis getting on board, and with Lin and with any and everybody you can think.. Did u happen to see the WINS before the last 2 since we got Woodson and what Melo's shooting was like? In fact, he even was only 8-20 against millwaukee as well... As far as his shooting, its yet to improve , the thing hes done is rebound and dish better then hes had, which has given him some decent all around games, but its nothing to do with his shooting, with or without the guys u mentioned...</P>

6-12 against portland</P>

4-12 indiana</P>

6-15 indiana</P>

5-15 toronto</P>

5-15 Phil</P>

6-15 Tor</P>

5-12 Det</P>

tripleaamin9
03-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Lin is out for tonight.

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Lin is out for tonight.Hopefully Shumpert is starting again, and continues his emergence as a player i'm starting to think could be a 17pt 3-4assist 3-4rebound a GAME player in a yr or 2... I'm loving Iman Shumpert right now... I also hope they realize how important this game is, and show up... Tyson Chandler needs to be all over Zahza Pachulla and give us a big of offense tonight, and i expect him to have a pretty big game..

EliTE
03-30-2012, 07:07 PM
stats arent the end all be all, a lot of those misses were on tip in attempts which make his shooting percentage look worse than it really was. melo has been plagued by injuries all year yet you act like he's missing wide open shots. how often does melo play with the guys you mentioned? novak is usually in with the second unit. melo is usually playing with chandler, amare, fields and lin, none of which can shoot the ball in the ocean so the defense keys in on him. thats why i said i think novak should get more minutes with melo, and he probably will now that amare is hurt.

the bottom line is melo is an elite scorer, he didnt just wake up this year and forget how to score. he's been hurt yet still playing hard and helping the team in other ways.

in regards to the trade, i agree in the sense that giving up draft picks sucked, but if we didnt trade for melo we would have had to pay wilson chandler, gallo, plus felton was still under contract so there wasnt much cap space to work with anyways.

we did not play worse after the trade i disagree completely with that, who knows what the knicks could have done last year if billups doesnt get hurt or the refs didnt hand boston the first 2 games.

this year you cant fairly evaluate because of the lockout, the entire preseason and training camp was lost, the roster was altered in a major way, and did i mention we had NO PG UNTIL LIN EMERGED. sure a competent coach could have possibly made it work but with dantoni we were doomed. amare was like a walking zombie most of the year, but that was probably melo's fault too.

what would the knicks look like right now if they didnt trade for melo? felton, fields, gallo, chandler, mozgoz and zombie amare, they would be at the bottom of the east.

there would be no lin, no novak, possibly no shumpert and definitely no jr smith. bottom line is the melo trade made this team relevant. melo is the least of my concerns. he's a proven talent in the league for many years and has the style of play that will last for many years unlike high flyers that will break down over time.

saying this season is a failure is premature but also shows your expectations may have been too high. i too thought knicks would be a 3-6 seed this year but with all the injuries, roster changes, incompetent coaching etc, its not surprising we're not. i just dont get all the melo hate, especially from the media, its like amare got a free pass all year long and its all melos fault that douglas, walker, bibby, and all the other scrubs cant throw the ball in the ocean.

Redeyejedi
03-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Carmelo has missed 4 lay ups already tonight for those who were questioning Sportzfan about CArmelo finishing at the rim.
I wish he would smash it down like Lebron but I have to remind myself he isnt Lebron

Redeyejedi
03-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Shumpert has really played well lately. Shooting looks better, Missing FT's though. 17 points so far tonight

tripleaamin9
03-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Shumpert has really played well lately. Shooting looks better, Missing FT's though. 17 points so far tonight

He could be our franchise SG if he can get a more consistent shot.

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Shumpert has really played well lately. Shooting looks better, Missing FT's though. 17 points so far tonight Ya, to bad Tyson Chandler makes me wanna puke with his laziness way to often.. How'd he get the persona of a Hustle player? He killed us tonight! So far anyways..

tripleaamin9
03-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Shumpert has really played well lately. Shooting looks better, Missing FT's though. 17 points so far tonight Ya, to bad Tyson Chandler makes me wanna puke with his laziness way to often.. How'd he get the persona of a Hustle player? He killed us tonight! So far anyways..

Have u been watching him all year???

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Carmelo has missed 4 lay ups already tonight for those who were questioning Sportzfan about CArmelo finishing at the rim. I wish he would smash it down like Lebron but I have to remind myself he isnt Lebron On top of a Killer lazy pass turnover right after he missed a chippy 5ft jumper... He was not good at all down the stretch.. Sure, he did have a whale of a game overall, but when it counted most he flat out was non existent... He has to get way better at finishing at the rim.</P>

Another thing that is disturbing about this team, is how utterly terrilbe they are at the FT line..Landry Fields is a guranteed 1outta 2 at the strike every time and Tyson Chandler has fallen off so much since early on, and his game overall needs to go up about 10notches .. Ur gonna lose alot of games if u can't make FT's...</P>

nycsportzfan
03-30-2012, 10:13 PM

Ya, i have, and i've seen way to many times where he lets the guy driving the ball go right to the hoop without even going up to block the shot, and way to many non chalont passes, and his hustle is just not always at 100pct.. I wonder if u have watched em all yr? Sure, he does have games where he seems to hustle, but way to many where he lacks focus and/or smarts... Stupid fouls, missing crucial FT's, missing chip shot lay in's..etc I like Chandler, but when he plays like he did tongiht, we lose.. Hence, why were a 500team this yr, because his unfocused laxadazical play way to often... At least one of the reasons.. </P>

Hes great at finishing the Alley oop dunks, i'll give em that...</P>

tripleaamin9
03-30-2012, 10:23 PM

Ya, i have, and i've seen way to many times where he lets the guy driving the ball go right to the hoop without even going up to block the shot, and way to many non chalont passes, and his hustle is just not always at 100pct.. I wonder if u have watched em all yr? Sure, he does have games where he seems to hustle, but way to many where he lacks focus and/or smarts... Stupid fouls, missing crucial FT's, missing chip shot lay in's..etc I like Chandler, but when he plays like he did tongiht, we lose.. Hence, why were a 500team this yr, because his unfocused laxadazical play way to often... At least one of the reasons.. </p>

Hes great at finishing the Alley oop dunks, i'll give em that...</p>
Lol
anyway Tyson makes up soooo much with our D and it isn't even funny. Since his wrist injury his FT and finishing attempts have been lower. He spends soooooooo much energy on offense we are lucky he even can bring anything on offense. BTW did u not know Tyson was offensively limited before this year?

Redeyejedi
03-30-2012, 11:53 PM

Ya, i have, and i've seen way to many times where he lets the guy driving the ball go right to the hoop without even going up to block the shot, and way to many non chalont passes, and his hustle is just not always at 100pct..* I wonder if u have watched em all yr?* Sure, he does have games where he seems to hustle, but way to many where he lacks focus and/or smarts... Stupid fouls, missing crucial FT's, missing chip shot lay in's..etc** I like Chandler, but when he plays like he did tongiht, we lose.. Hence, why were a 500team this yr, because his unfocused laxadazical play way to often... At least one of the reasons..* </p>

Lol
anyway Tyson makes up soooo much with our D and it isn't even funny. Since his wrist injury his FT and finishing attempts have been lower. He spends soooooooo much energy on offense we are lucky he even can bring anything on offense. BTW did u not know Tyson was offensively limited before this year?
Yeah I love Chandler the D is has improved a ton since last year and a lot has to do with him. He was great against Dwight the other night. Tyson is leading the NBA in Shooting percentage by almost 10 points nearly 70%. U know if he keeps up the pace other then Wilt Chamberlin it would be the best shooting percentage in NBA History

EliTE
03-31-2012, 01:50 AM
Carmelo has missed 4 lay ups already tonight for those who were questioning Sportzfan about CArmelo finishing at the rim.
I wish he would smash it down like Lebron but I have to remind myself he isnt Lebronhahaha please show the footage, im sure they were all uncontested easy lay ins and he just blew them.

i forgot that melo was healthy too... too bad he cant slam it home like the god lebron haaaaaaa you cant be serious.

i saw melo miss 1 point blank layup that he should have made, the others he was blocked or fouled but didnt get the call or the hawks contested the attempt well. once again the d keyed in on him due to no one on the team other than shumpert commanding attention.

like i said earlier, melo played hardly any minutes with novak to space the floor.

THE_New_York_Giants
03-31-2012, 02:08 AM

Ya, i have, and i've seen way to many times where he lets the guy driving the ball go right to the hoop without even going up to block the shot, and way to many non chalont passes, and his hustle is just not always at 100pct..* I wonder if u have watched em all yr?* Sure, he does have games where he seems to hustle, but way to many where he lacks focus and/or smarts... Stupid fouls, missing crucial FT's, missing chip shot lay in's..etc** I like Chandler, but when he plays like he did tongiht, we lose.. Hence, why were a 500team this yr, because his unfocused laxadazical play way to often... At least one of the reasons..* </p>

Lol
Yeah I love Chandler the D is has improved a ton since last year and a lot has to do with him. He was great against Dwight the other night. Tyson is leading the NBA in Shooting percentage by almost 10 points nearly 70%. U know if he keeps up the pace other then Wilt Chamberlin it would be the best shooting percentage in NBA History
Chandler is easily the second best defensive big man behind Howard. Offensively he isn't as great, but he is almost unmatched on defense. He was the second most important player for the Maverick's championship run.

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 06:25 AM

Ya, i have, and i've seen way to many times where he lets the guy driving the ball go right to the hoop without even going up to block the shot, and way to many non chalont passes, and his hustle is just not always at 100pct.. I wonder if u have watched em all yr? Sure, he does have games where he seems to hustle, but way to many where he lacks focus and/or smarts... Stupid fouls, missing crucial FT's, missing chip shot lay in's..etc I like Chandler, but when he plays like he did tongiht, we lose.. Hence, why were a 500team this yr, because his unfocused laxadazical play way to often... At least one of the reasons.. </P>

Lol
I only care about his offense, when hes missing easy one around the rim.. I've focused alot on him, and i do like em alot, but i'm telling ya, if u watch closesly, there is plenty of times he should contest a shot and dosen't out stretch for it, and it ends up being a easy basket for the other team, and he constantly makes terrible fouls as well as killer Turnovers....</P>

His FG PCT has gone down in 3straight months, as well as his FT PCT, and his TO's have gone up the past 2months as well... He hasen't played as well as he did early on, is what i'm saying..</P>

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 06:40 AM
Carmelo has missed 4 lay ups already tonight for those who were questioning Sportzfan about CArmelo finishing at the rim. I wish he would smash it down like Lebron but I have to remind myself he isnt Lebronhahaha please show the footage, im sure they were all uncontested easy lay ins and he just blew them. i forgot that melo was healthy too... too bad he cant slam it home like the god lebron haaaaaaa you cant be serious. i saw melo miss 1 point blank layup that he should have made, the others he was blocked or fouled but didnt get the call or the hawks contested the attempt well. once again the d keyed in on him due to no one on the team other than shumpert commanding attention. like i said earlier, melo played hardly any minutes with novak to space the floor. Please show the footage? Did u watch the game? He missed about 6 shots at the rim, and that dosen't include ones he could of gotten And 1's but didn't finish....lol He started off great, and then was nothing special down the stretch.. He started out 5-7 FG in the first qter, and then went 6-17 the rest of the way... He also lead the team in TO's.. I don't know how you haven't noticed his inabily to finish around the rim consistently this yr, and even his Jump shot for that matter, its well documented, and Jeff Van Gundy spoke about it about 3diffrent times in the Magic game... Hes shooting a Career LOW FG PCT% for godsake!!!lol And hes having his worst season shooting 3's in the past 6seasons, and his FT' PCT% is the worst in 4seasons, albeit its still solid 80pct..</P>

No one wants this to be true, but the bottom line is hes having one of, if not thee worst season of his career, from a efficeny standpoint.. Hopefully he'll get consistent at some point, and play like hes capable of.. Hes certainly mixed in some dandy games as well, just not consistnetly enough...</P>

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 06:52 AM

Lol
Yeah I love Chandler the D is has improved a ton since last year and a lot has to do with him. He was great against Dwight the other night. Tyson is leading the NBA in Shooting percentage by almost 10 points nearly 70%. U know if he keeps up the pace other then Wilt Chamberlin it would be the best shooting percentage in NBA History Chandler is easily the second best defensive big man behind Howard. Offensively he isn't as great, but he is almost unmatched on defense. He was the second most important player for the Maverick's championship run. How someone plays for a past championship team dosen't matter at all to me, the only thing that matters is how a team plays this yr.. Yes, Chandler had some good moments, mostly being on alley oop dunks, but i'm telling ya, he should have even better numbers, and if he was focused all the time, he certainly would.. Like that play last night, where he just lazily walked back, and a Hawk(forgot who?), just blew right up the side of him for a uncontested Layup... Those type of plays are what i'm talking about... </P>

In WINS Chandler is playing extremely well, but in Loss's, hes not been nearly as good... His Pts per game are down 3.2ppg, and his PF's are up almost a full foul per game, and his blocks are down from 1.8 to 1.2, and his FG pct is also down, and his TO's are up a Tad, and thats a Total split right there, with just as many loss's as win's... </P>

I just wish he played more focused all the time, becuase hes obviously a very important part of the team...</P>

EliTE
03-31-2012, 11:33 AM
Carmelo has missed 4 lay ups already tonight for those who were questioning Sportzfan about CArmelo finishing at the rim. I wish he would smash it down like Lebron but I have to remind myself he isnt Lebronhahaha please show the footage, im sure they were all uncontested easy lay ins and he just blew them. i forgot that melo was healthy too... too bad he cant slam it home like the god lebron haaaaaaa you cant be serious. i saw melo miss 1 point blank layup that he should have made, the
others he was blocked or fouled but didnt get the call or the hawks contested the attempt well. once again the d keyed in on him due to no one on the team other than shumpert commanding attention. like i said earlier, melo played hardly any minutes with novak to space the floor. Please show the footage?* Did u watch the game? He missed about 6 shots at the rim, and that dosen't include ones he could of gotten And 1's but didn't finish....lol* He started off great, and then was nothing special down the stretch.. He started out 5-7 FG in the first qter, and then went* 6-17 the rest of the way...** He also lead the team in TO's.. I don't know how you haven't noticed his inabily to finish around the rim consistently this yr, and even his Jump shot for that matter, its well documented, and* Jeff Van Gundy spoke about it about 3diffrent times in the Magic game... Hes shooting a Career LOW FG PCT% for godsake!!!lol* And hes having his worst season shooting* 3's in the past 6seasons, and his FT' PCT% is the worst in 4seasons, albeit its still solid 80pct..</P>

No one wants this to be true, but the bottom line is hes having one of, if not thee worst season of his career, from a efficeny standpoint..*** Hopefully he'll get consistent at some point, and play like hes capable of..* Hes certainly mixed in some dandy games as well, just not consistnetly enough...</P>

here we go with the stats.... i watched every knick game this year. i still contend that an injured melo is still not "the worst finisher around the rim" this last game proved most of my points. he did not miss 6 layups thats ridiculous. he missed 1 point blank every other one was heavily contested or he was contacted and didnt get the call. once again the entire opposing team had him to worry about and thats it, rotating to his side every time he drove in for attempt.

it must have been surprising to you seeing "one of the worst finishers" have several layups and dunks made. guess he just had a lucky night.

why do you keep posting stats in an attempt to convince me melo is having a down year? i never questioned or denied that. i simply have enough common sense to realize there are many factors that influenced his performances this year. yet you act like hes perfectly healthy and just stinking up the joint which is ridiculous. saying hes the worst finisher around the rim is blatant hating. he missed some shots around the rim last game but he also made a bunch. it seems you guys think any time you get anywhere close to the rim it should be automatic despite the defense being all over him.

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 08:02 PM
Melo's all ready missed a couple lay ups and its only the 1st qter of the game..lol We got a whopping 18pts with 2mins to go...

Redeyejedi
03-31-2012, 08:19 PM
A Tony Douglas sighting at the Garden. With Lin done for the season they had to dust him off I guess, He cant be worse then Bibby

Redeyejedi
03-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Im not so worried about losing Lin lets the other guys shoot more

tripleaamin9
03-31-2012, 08:27 PM
Melo's all ready missed a couple lay ups and its only the 1st qter of the game..lol We got a whopping 18pts with 2mins to go...

U got to stop complaining about little things constantly.

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Yuck...

tripleaamin9
03-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Yuck...
yum [:)]

tripleaamin9
03-31-2012, 08:46 PM
Yuck...
yum [:)]

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 08:58 PM
A Tony Douglas sighting at the Garden. With Lin done for the season they had to dust him off I guess, He cant be worse then Bibby there pretty much even, as far as dreadful goes... I wish Baron Davis would start playing well... God, i don't know where the knicks would be without Steve Novak and Iman Shumpert... God only knows...

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 09:13 PM
These dudes need to start practicing FT's.. Jesus! How in the world is this DIV 3 college team hanging against the knicks??lol

nycsportzfan
03-31-2012, 09:22 PM
Jesus, this game reminds me of my nieces basketball game at the boys club... Just terrible.. Thank god i'm watching on TV and didn't go to the game and actually pay...

EliTE
03-31-2012, 10:58 PM
*Melo's all ready missed a couple lay ups and its only the 1st qter of the game..lol* We got a whopping 18pts with 2mins* to go...i saw one miss and his headband was crooked afterwards. the refs were terrible in this game.

nycsportzfan
04-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Nice choke job knicks...

nycsportzfan
04-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Theres exactly what i mean about Tyson Chandlers laziness at times.. He just gets the pass on in bounds and as lazy as can be non chalonts it back to whoever, and gets it stole which ends the game... Hes done that more then a few times, and dosen't seem to learn from it..

tripleaamin9
04-03-2012, 09:39 PM
It is funny u r only here to criticize them. I haven't seen a positive post from u in a while in this thread.

nycsportzfan
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
40-17 4th qter...LOL Ya, this teams freaking awesome!!LOL I thought the Toronto loss was bad!

nycsportzfan
04-03-2012, 09:42 PM
It is funny u r only here to criticize them. I haven't seen a positive post from u in a while in this thread.
So what it is it, i'm only here to critisize, or ive only been critisizing for awhile???lol Uhhh, open your eyes, and maybe you'll be able to see why..That was a dispicable 4th qter performance, possibly the worst in the NBA this season, and were in the middle of a fight for a playoff race??? Sorry, if i don't sugar coat things.. Were deep enough into the season, to know what we have...

EliTE
04-03-2012, 09:52 PM
it's all melo's fault

smashndash715
04-03-2012, 09:58 PM
It is funny u r only here to criticize them. I haven't seen a positive post from u in a while in this thread.*
* So what it is it, i'm only here to critisize, or ive only been critisizing for awhile???lol* Uhhh, open your* eyes, and maybe you'll be able to see why..*That was a dispicable 4th qter performance, possibly the worst in the NBA this season, and were in the middle of a fight for a playoff race???* Sorry, if i don't sugar coat things.. Were deep enough into the season, to know what we have...

dont listen to him im with you..its sad to be up by 15 in the 4th and lose..baron davis is trash by the way..might miss lin more then i thought..im glad melo is playing like melo again but damn..and why does woodson wait so long to put novak in at the end of the game

tripleaamin9
04-03-2012, 11:07 PM
So what it is it, i'm only here to critisize, or ive only been critisizing for awhile???lol Uhhh, open your eyes, and maybe you'll be able to see why..That was a dispicable 4th qter performance, possibly the worst in the NBA this season, and were in the middle of a fight for a playoff race??? Sorry, if i don't sugar coat things.. Were deep enough into the season, to know what we have...

I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but it seems when I ever see u it is always negative. I mean even when things r good. However tonight was unacceptable. U can be free to go off cause we sucked real bad in the 4th in choking.

Redeyejedi
04-04-2012, 12:18 AM
I stopped watching. I know they have no shot of getting past the first round if they even make the playoffs. Amare keeps breaking down at the end of the season. He is the new Albatross that will keep the Knicks from being anything more then 1st round exits

The Knicks have no Front court right now surprising they were even in this game

nycsportzfan
04-04-2012, 07:11 AM
it's all melo's fault nah, melo was actually fantastic last night.. It was probably one of his best games of the season, if not his best.. Hes a poor season overall, and theres no denying that though.. I don't see how thats even remotely debatable.. Then again, someone who thinks hes finished around the rim well this season, could probably think that..lol

nycsportzfan
04-04-2012, 07:20 AM
So what it is it, i'm only here to critisize, or ive only been critisizing for awhile???lol Uhhh, open your eyes, and maybe you'll be able to see why..That was a dispicable 4th qter performance, possibly the worst in the NBA this season, and were in the middle of a fight for a playoff race??? Sorry, if i don't sugar coat things.. Were deep enough into the season, to know what we have... dont listen to him im with you..its sad to be up by 15 in the 4th and lose..baron davis is trash by the way..might miss lin more then i thought..im glad melo is playing like melo again but damn..and why does woodson wait so long to put novak in at the end of the game Ya, i'm glad melo's finally looking like the superstar we traded for as well.. As for Novak, his defense is flat out horrendus, and you gotta have other shooters out there with novak, because teams will just be up on him, giving no kinda attention to the other guys if u got Novak out there with just defenders, so that is the only reason i can think of... </P>

I also agree about Baron Davis, hes shown a couple glimpses, but overall hes not been very good, and makes some really bad decisons... </P>

As for listenting anyone who tells me i'm "to negative", i could care less, as i'm just a honest person who knows what i'm watching, and i'm never the type that feels just because its my team, i gotta speak about them in glowing terms, no matter what.. This teams been a huge dissapointment, and i have been fooled to many times on the winning streaks, into thinking we've turned it around, only to be let down time and time again, and i'm done with that.. Obviously, u know what we got at this point, which is a team that underachieves, end of story.. Of course, as soon as we win 3 or 4 games in a row, the HOMERS will come pouring out again, telling me that i'm to negative, and then when we do things that are all most remarkably pathetic like blowing a monsterus lead going into the 4th qter, and getting shalacked by the Raptors in there place, and playing pathetically sloppy against a cavs team that was litteraly dismantled in there 2other games outside of ours in there past 3, and we actually got em without Kyrie Irving playing, they'll simmer down..lol</P>

nycsportzfan
04-04-2012, 07:25 AM
I stopped watching. I know they have no shot of getting past the first round if they even make the playoffs. Amare keeps breaking down at the end of the season. He is the new Albatross that will keep the Knicks from being anything more then 1st round exits The Knicks have no Front court right now surprising they were even in this game Ya, exactly.. I mean, people act like getting into the playoffs is some big deal, when were just gonna be 1st rd losers again anyways.. I mean, thats just as bad as when we were getting shalacked yr in and yr out, and not making the playoffs at all, in my opinon, because of who we got on the team now, and the fact we were supposed to be legit power in the EASTERN confrence... </P>

This teams a complete mess, and the funny part is, we don't even got a draft pick to add to the team, and were tapped out moneywise, and are gonna actuallly lose depth in the offseason.. How u could be positive about this team right now is beyond me.. Its just one giant letdown after another with this team...</P>

nycsportzfan
04-04-2012, 07:30 AM

I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but it seems when I ever see u it is always negative. I mean even when things r good. However tonight was unacceptable. U can be free to go off cause we sucked real bad in the 4th in choking.
Theres plenty of positive posts in this thread, trust me on that.. The bottom line is, i'm through being fooled.. What do u gotta see to make u realize, this team is what there record says it is? And that being the case, its a complete underacievement.. I'm not gonna sit around and act like this is OK, and try and be positve about a season that is basically completely lost.. Its ridiculous that were in the situation were in, and still having letdowns like we did last night.. I don't think u realize, how much troube this teams in, and i'm not just talking about this yr, and for as long as we waited for a Winner, u should also be completely PISSED off and not accepting of this disgrace..</P>

I'll watch every game they play, and trust me, i'd like to be positive, and pray they someone, someway play to there capabilitys, but the seasons all most over man, when do u just realize what we have is what our record says?</P>

EliTE
04-04-2012, 01:06 PM
it's all melo's fault* nah, melo was actually fantastic last night.. It was probably one of his best games of the season, if not his best.. Hes a poor season overall, and theres no denying that though.. I don't see how thats even remotely debatable..* Then again, someone who thinks hes finished around the rim well this season, could probably think that..loli was being sarcastic. show me where i said he finished well around the rim this season haaa. all i said was that he is not "the worst finisher" which you labeled him. think before you post

nycsportzfan
04-04-2012, 02:38 PM
it's all melo's fault nah, melo was actually fantastic last night.. It was probably one of his best games of the season, if not his best.. Hes a poor season overall, and theres no denying that though.. I don't see how thats even remotely debatable.. Then again, someone who thinks hes finished around the rim well this season, could probably think that..loli was being sarcastic. show me where i said he finished well around the rim this season haaa. all i said was that he is not "the worst finisher" which you labeled him. think before you post your a trip dude...

Redeyejedi
04-05-2012, 08:52 PM
I stopped watching. I know they have no shot of getting past the first round if they even make the playoffs. Amare keeps breaking down at the end of the season. He is the new Albatross that will keep the Knicks from being anything more then 1st round exits The Knicks have no Front court right now surprising they were even in this game Ya, exactly.. I mean, people act like getting into the playoffs is some big deal, when were just gonna be 1st rd losers again anyways..* I mean, thats just as bad as when we were getting shalacked yr in and yr out, and not making the playoffs at all, in my opinon, because of who we got on the team now, and the fact we were supposed to be legit power in the EASTERN confrence...* </P>

This teams a complete mess, and the funny part is, we don't even got a draft pick to add to the team, and were tapped out moneywise, and are gonna actuallly lose depth in the offseason.. How u could be positive about this team right now is beyond me.. Its just one giant letdown after another with this team...</P>Im not sold they are even making the playoffs. If they lose that game to the Bucks they probably dont. They play the Bulls twice and the Heat once so thats 3 losses right there.

nycsportzfan
04-05-2012, 09:33 PM
I stopped watching. I know they have no shot of getting past the first round if they even make the playoffs. Amare keeps breaking down at the end of the season. He is the new Albatross that will keep the Knicks from being anything more then 1st round exits The Knicks have no Front court right now surprising they were even in this game Ya, exactly.. I mean, people act like getting into the playoffs is some big deal, when were just gonna be 1st rd losers again anyways.. I mean, thats just as bad as when we were getting shalacked yr in and yr out, and not making the playoffs at all, in my opinon, because of who we got on the team now, and the fact we were supposed to be legit power in the EASTERN confrence... </P>

This teams a complete mess, and the funny part is, we don't even got a draft pick to add to the team, and were tapped out moneywise, and are gonna actuallly lose depth in the offseason.. How u could be positive about this team right now is beyond me.. Its just one giant letdown after another with this team...</P>

Im not sold they are even making the playoffs. If they lose that game to the Bucks they probably dont. They play the Bulls twice and the Heat once so thats 3 losses right there. Some games they really do tease you, like this one with Orlando.. Its so much fun when Jr and Melo and Shump are all scoring and making plays.. I wish they could consistently bring the effort every night.. Either way, beating down orlando was nice to see.. </P>

Congrats to Toney Douglas for finding his shot for at least one night...</P>

Redeyejedi
04-08-2012, 02:16 PM
Knicks are up 8 on the Bulls. They really need to hold on. If they could get 1 of these games of the 3 against the Heat and Bulls and beat the Bucks good chance they could hold on to the 8th seed. Still an underachieving Season but not a complete an utter embarrassment like missing the playoffs would be.
I just cant see how the Knicks will ever be in contention to win a title with these players, Amare is broken down in year 2 of his deal. We have 3 more years of him getting worse. With that salary he basically gives them no chance of being more then just a descent team. If they can find a trade partner they have to unload him.

gmen0820
04-08-2012, 02:22 PM
I really hope the Knicks hold on. Knicks +2.5 is essentially win or pray.

Completely different team when Chandler is in there.

giantyankee1976
04-08-2012, 03:15 PM
not just Chandler but Iman too. (another 3rd period meltdown though [:(] - not to knock the MVP play of D-Rose though)

damn imagine if Woodson had players he wanted here over what that idiot D'Antoni did?

Knicks ACTUALLY playing Defense with a will to get rebounds is amazing for these eyes to see.

JR sucks *** though, how many wasted shots he's given us.

this team probably won't advance out of the 1st round but Woodson gives me hope. Keep him and let's really rebuild this Knicks Team.

Chandler, Schump and Melo are the core. Everyone else is up for grabs.

GmenFan1980
04-08-2012, 03:40 PM
not just Chandler but Iman too.* (another 3rd period meltdown though [:(] - not to knock the MVP play of D-Rose though)

damn imagine if Woodson had players he wanted here over what that idiot D'Antoni did?

Knicks ACTUALLY playing Defense with a will to get rebounds is* amazing for these eyes to see.

JR sucks *** though, how many wasted shots he's given us.

this team probably won't advance out of the 1st round but Woodson gives me hope.* Keep him and let's really rebuild this Knicks Team.

Chandler, Schump and Melo are the core. Everyone else is up for grabs.

Thank god Rose didn't feel like being clutch lol

gmen0820
04-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Excellent. They outright won, no points needed.

EliTE
04-08-2012, 04:05 PM
melo is dat nig. i tried to tell the haters he didnt just wake up one day and forget how to score. put the team on his back once again.

gmen0820
04-08-2012, 04:08 PM
melo is dat nig. i tried to tell the haters he didnt just wake up one day and forget how to score. put the team on his back once again.He's fantastic, no question.

smashndash715
04-08-2012, 04:34 PM
WHAT A F'IN GAME...melo is bacccccccck

Redeyejedi
04-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Shump has been fantastic.i wanted a shooter but his defense has been amazing

smashndash715
04-08-2012, 04:53 PM

he should definitely be in the running for rookie of the year

THE_New_York_Giants
04-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Tyson Chandler IMO is the best defensive big man in the league.

TheBookOfEli
04-08-2012, 05:01 PM

he should definitely be in the running for rookie of the year

Kyrie Irving will win it. Shump has the potential to be a all nba defense player though. He might even make all nba 2nd team this year.

gmen0820
04-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Well I was gonna go get a Melo shirt to show my appreciation, but the Phillies just lost -- and that was some serious coin.

TheBookOfEli
04-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Tyson Chandler IMO is the best defensive big man in the league.

He should be Defensive Player of the Year. He has totally turned this team into great defensive team.

I love his leadership too. And the little things he does like swat the ball out to one of his teammates for an offensive rebound

Redeyejedi
04-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Chandler is great.little bit worried about him.he has a few nagging injuries. Glad to see jeffries back.needed another big

giantyankee1976
04-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Chandler is great.little bit worried about him.he has a few nagging injuries. Glad to see jeffries back.needed another big

good quality win, they do that again on Tuesday and I'll be real happy going into work...

Schump was great with those pokes and swipes

Melo, well, who would have thunk it.

I think Woodson should be given a extension and then let's see what happens via FA and the Draft.

Get a young legit PG in there with handles, no offense J-Lin, and another Big and let's see more DEFENSE

LOL all I wanted was a BALANCED team with a lean towards D and Boards.

nycsportzfan
04-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Shump has been fantastic.i wanted a shooter but his defense has been amazing His shooting is really improving.. Sure, he has a dud shooting game here and there still, but hes quite capable of hitting a jumper or 3.. Not to mention, he does so many other things even when his 3's not going in..</P>

I really liked the pick, and thought he was a better shooter then u did(albeit not anything stellar), and hes really starting to get his shot down... </P>

Melo has finally arrived in NY.. This is the guy i've waited to see since the trade... Hes been utterly fantastic for the past week/9days or so... Its about freaking time! He even showed up late.. Usually, he'll kill it in the first half then fade 2nd half, but hes been tearing it up all parts of the game lately..</P>

I will say, i've always liked chandler, but again, as good as he was, there was a good handful of plays where he didn't leave his feet to attempt to block a shot, or go for a rebound that was in his area, and we paid dearly for it.. Still, i like em, but hes gotta go for everything in his area.. We all most lost the game because of the bulls offensive rebounds.. When Chandler goes for it, u see what happens, with his slap outs and what not.. </P>

I will say, still not impressed with Baron Davis, and Jr Smith can really drive ya crazy..lol </P>

I thought Jr Smith was gonna cost us this game, all though he did hit a couple big ones finally, but he was awful...</P>

EliTE
04-08-2012, 09:45 PM
shump is definitely impressive. you could tell he was a great defender from day 1 but his offense and passing have really improved. with his defensive abilities and potential to develop his offensive game and passing as well, he has a chance to be a great nba player for many years to come. great pick at 17 too. i remember a lot of so called experts bashing the pick and calling him a workout warrior.

Redeyejedi
04-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Shump has been fantastic.i wanted a shooter but his defense has been amazing His shooting is really improving.. Sure, he has a dud shooting game here and there still, but hes quite capable of hitting a jumper or 3..* Not to mention, he does so many other things even when his 3's not going in..</P>

I really liked the pick, and thought he was a better shooter then u did(albeit not anything stellar), and hes really starting to get his shot down... </P>

Melo has finally arrived in NY.. This is the guy i've waited to see since the trade... Hes been utterly fantastic for the past week/9days or so... Its about freaking time! He even showed up late.. Usually, he'll kill it in the first half then fade 2nd half, but hes been tearing it up all parts of the game lately..</P>

I will say, i've always liked chandler, but again,* as good as he was, there was a good handful of plays where he didn't leave his feet to attempt to block a shot, or go for a rebound that was in his area, and we paid dearly for it.. Still, i like em, but hes gotta go for everything in his area.. We all most lost the game because of the bulls offensive rebounds.. When Chandler goes for it, u see what happens, with his slap outs and what not.. </P>

I will say, still not impressed with Baron Davis, and Jr Smith can really drive ya crazy..lol* </P>

I thought Jr Smith was gonna cost us this game, all though he did hit a couple big ones finally, but he was awful...*</P> Faried is having a great season as well though. Id rather have Shump because he can defend 3 positions but Faried is averaging almost 10 and 7.

tripleaamin9
04-09-2012, 04:22 PM
It is sooo frustrating to talk about
this game or this team on any other forum. I still hear, we play no
defense. Melo is the worst defender in the league. (This just makes me
lol) Then I hear if we play the Bulls or the Heat we will get crushed.
After beating the Bulls I hear well it wasn't impressive because we blew
a 20 point lead. (Even though that was in the 1st quarter)

Oh well haters gonna hate.

Redeyejedi
04-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Shump has been fantastic.i wanted a shooter but his defense has been amazing His shooting is really improving.. Sure, he has a dud shooting game here and there still, but hes quite capable of hitting a jumper or 3..* Not to mention, he does so many other things even when his 3's not going in..</P>

I will say, i've always liked chandler, but again,* as good as he was, there was a good handful of plays where he didn't leave his feet to attempt to block a shot, or go for a rebound that was in his area, and we paid dearly for it.. Still, i like em, but hes gotta go for everything in his area.. We all most lost the game because of the bulls offensive rebounds.. When Chandler goes for it, u see what happens, with his slap outs and what not.. </P>

I will say, still not impressed with Baron Davis, and Jr Smith can really drive ya crazy..lol* </P>

I thought Jr Smith was gonna cost us this game, all though he did hit a couple big ones finally, but he was awful...*</P>I didnt think Novak would provide what he has. I still think the Knicks could use another Jump Shooter.

tripleaamin9
04-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Shump has been fantastic.i wanted a shooter but his defense has been amazing His shooting is really improving.. Sure, he has a dud shooting game here and there still, but hes quite capable of hitting a jumper or 3.. Not to mention, he does so many other things even when his 3's not going in..</p>

I really liked the pick, and thought he was a better shooter then u did(albeit not anything stellar), and hes really starting to get his shot down... </p>

Melo has finally arrived in NY.. This is the guy i've waited to see since the trade... Hes been utterly fantastic for the past week/9days or so... Its about freaking time! He even showed up late.. Usually, he'll kill it in the first half then fade 2nd half, but hes been tearing it up all parts of the game lately..</p>

I will say, i've always liked chandler, but again, as good as he was, there was a good handful of plays where he didn't leave his feet to attempt to block a shot, or go for a rebound that was in his area, and we paid dearly for it.. Still, i like em, but hes gotta go for everything in his area.. We all most lost the game because of the bulls offensive rebounds.. When Chandler goes for it, u see what happens, with his slap outs and what not.. </p>

I will say, still not impressed with Baron Davis, and Jr Smith can really drive ya crazy..lol </p>

I thought Jr Smith was gonna cost us this game, all though he did hit a couple big ones finally, but he was awful...</p>I didnt think Novak would provide what he has. I still think the Knicks could use another Jump Shooter.

We need a guard that can do what Novak does. They need a Kyle Korver type.

nycsportzfan
04-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Shump has been fantastic.i wanted a shooter but his defense has been amazing His shooting is really improving.. Sure, he has a dud shooting game here and there still, but hes quite capable of hitting a jumper or 3.. Not to mention, he does so many other things even when his 3's not going in..</P>

I will say, i've always liked chandler, but again, as good as he was, there was a good handful of plays where he didn't leave his feet to attempt to block a shot, or go for a rebound that was in his area, and we paid dearly for it.. Still, i like em, but hes gotta go for everything in his area.. We all most lost the game because of the bulls offensive rebounds.. When Chandler goes for it, u see what happens, with his slap outs and what not.. </P>

I will say, still not impressed with Baron Davis, and Jr Smith can really drive ya crazy..lol </P>

I thought Jr Smith was gonna cost us this game, all though he did hit a couple big ones finally, but he was awful...</P>I didnt think Novak would provide what he has. I still think the Knicks could use another Jump Shooter.

We need a guard that can do what Novak does. They need a Kyle Korver type.
Its funny you say that, because i was thinking the other day of how good Jared Dudley would fit into this team...lol Big enough to get some boards, and also a good shooter, and at least a tad better defender then Novak...

tripleaamin9
04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
I just want J.R. Miss off this team. He almost cost us the game.

nycsportzfan
04-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Ya, dudes been more miss then hit for us, thats for sure... I'd love to get Grevis Vasquez from the Hornets somehow, and have a Lin/Vasquez duo at the PG positon going forward.. Vasquez is really unique player, who can really dish it, and has solid size to take pg's to the cup when hes in the paint...

Redeyejedi
04-10-2012, 07:50 AM
Ya, dudes been more miss then hit for us, thats for sure...* I'd love to get Grevis Vasquez from the Hornets somehow, and have* a* Lin/Vasquez duo at the PG positon going forward.. Vasquez is really unique player, who can really dish it, and has solid size to take pg's to the cup when hes in the paint...JR's 3 point percentage is way down this year .297 . Im holding out he all of a sudden starts hitting them at a 60% clip to get near his career average of .367.

As great as that win was Saturday 1 thing that stands out to me is how much went the Knicks way to win an OT game by 1 point at home.Got out to a quick start that the Bulls werent able to match from the jump.They needed a rusty Derrick Rose to Shoot 8-25 from the floor not taking a way how great Iman was because he played fantastic. The Bulls missing FT after FT down the stretch, Carmelo shoting over 50% from the floor and playing probably his best game as a Knick. Drilling 2 clutch 3 pointers.
Not sure if the Knicks could do that 4 out of 7 times

giantyankee1976
04-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Melo went off that game...but the lack of a true PG was evident and once again the Bulls will to rebound was exemplary.

Tonight will be interesting. D-Rose is not Dwight Howard. He is a real competitor and takes Losses very, very personally. Plus the rabid fans in the Madhouse?

A win tonight can really give this team a real boost of confidence going int the final stretch of this short season.

If they match Schump up to Rose, I hope he got his swipe and poke hands on.

nycsportzfan
04-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Melo went off that game...but the lack of a true PG was evident and once again the Bulls will to rebound was exemplary.

Tonight will be interesting. D-Rose is not Dwight Howard. He is a real competitor and takes Losses very, very personally. Plus the rabid fans in the Madhouse?

A win tonight can really give this team a real boost of confidence going int the final stretch of this short season.

If they match Schump up to Rose, I hope he got his swipe and poke hands on.
So far, the knicks senond unit is putitng up a huge dud, and just can't score at all.. Jr Smith continues to be useless, and Douglas and the gang can't get anything accomplished.. Were gonna have to play our starters extra minutes in this one if were to have a chance, and this is without D.Rose.. They haven't even scored in the 2nd qter, like 4minutes in... Jr Smith sucks!

nycsportzfan
04-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Jared Jeffries is playing very poorly so far in this game, just getting overmatched...

nycsportzfan
04-10-2012, 10:33 PM
looks like the goof troop tonight... A bunch of kindergarten mistakes and decisons...

nycsportzfan
04-10-2012, 10:34 PM
3pts in the 2nd qter with 3min's to go..LMAO! I could do that!!!lol

nycsportzfan
04-10-2012, 10:46 PM
u guys are crazy if u don't see Tyson Chandlers lack of effort on plenty of plays that kill us... He must of made about 7horrible decisons in the first half alone, by just not hustling..

tripleaamin9
04-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Bulls are upset from the last game and they are playing harder. As much as u want to win this game, tomorrow's game is much more important against the Bucks.

gmen0820
04-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Had to take Bulls -7 tonight. Way to good of a public fade after a big win in NY.

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Had to take Bulls -7 tonight. Way to good of a public fade after a big win in NY. Ya, i took the Knicks Team over of 90.5, with the idea that it was a bad bet, being that its pretty low for them.. ANd of course, magically they have a 10pt 2nd qter surrounded by there normal type qters of 25plus, and i lose by 5... Sometimes i wonder how fixed these games are? It took a 10pt qter for me to lose that bet..lol Even if they have a terrible qter and score 15, i win.. </P>

One things for sure, and that is that Jr Smith is a freaking bum, and if he dosen't get it going, were gonna miss out on the playoffs.. Hes the X-Factor for the knicks.. We absoulutley need another true scorer outside of Melo, that consistently gives us 16-22 a night... Jr Smith needs to be that guy..</P>

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 08:24 AM
Bulls are upset from the last game and they are playing harder. As much as u want to win this game, tomorrow's game is much more important against the Bucks.
I think every game is of equal importance.. If we would of WON the bulls game last night, then we'd of given outselves a tad bit more room for error, and still would be leading playoff race with loss tonight... You gotta take advantage of situations that benefit you, which bulls without D-Rose is... </P>

No one outside of Melo stepped up at all.. Tyson Chandlers box score looked nice, but watching the game, he wasen't much of a impact player at all, and most of his rebounds were rebounds any 7fter should get.. We got mangled on the offensive glass, giving up 18offensive rebounds, which is just embaressing.. </P>

Either way though, tonights game is ridiculously big, and the bucks are more rested then us.. Its gonna be mad hard to beat them tonight.. Hopefully Jr Smith and Shumpert can help Melo out with the scoring tonight.. Also, Chandler needs to be a bit more agressive on offensive end, because the bucks can flat out score, and we can't be having Chandler passing the ball back out when he catches it right under neath the hoop , like he did on 2of the first 3possesions we had last night(the other one was a easy layup miss by baron davis)...</P>

Redeyejedi
04-11-2012, 09:44 AM
*u guys are crazy if u don't see Tyson Chandlers lack of effort on plenty of plays that kill us... He must of made about 7horrible decisons in the first half alone,* by just not hustling..Sportzfan the guy is playing through like 4 injuries right now. I agree with u on a lot of things but this Knick team would be a disaster without Tyson Chandler.

I am frustrated they lost that game though. The Knicks still have a very good chance they wont be making the playoffs this season. They got a game they shouldnt of got Sunday but then give it right back Tuesday. I thought they would lose all 3 to the Bulls and Heat so taking 1 is a win but I cant take them seriously when they cant beat the Bulls without Rose with there season hanging by a thread.
A Loss to the Bucks tonight would be devastating to the Knicks playoff chances. They would also lose the season series giving the Bucks the Tiebreaker. All the good feelings on Sunday will be dead and buried come Thursday morning if the Knicks lose tonight.They will be out of the playoffs

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 05:42 PM
u guys are crazy if u don't see Tyson Chandlers lack of effort on plenty of plays that kill us... He must of made about 7horrible decisons in the first half alone, by just not hustling..Sportzfan the guy is playing through like 4 injuries right now. I agree with u on a lot of things but this Knick team would be a disaster without Tyson Chandler. I am frustrated they lost that game though. The Knicks still have a very good chance they wont be making the playoffs this season. They got a game they shouldnt of got Sunday but then give it right back Tuesday. I thought they would lose all 3 to the Bulls and Heat so taking 1 is a win but I cant take them seriously when they cant beat the Bulls without Rose with there season hanging by a thread. A Loss to the Bucks tonight would be devastating to the Knicks playoff chances. They would also lose the season series giving the Bucks the Tiebreaker. All the good feelings on Sunday will be dead and buried come Thursday morning if the Knicks lose tonight.They will be out of the playoffs Hes got a wrist injury.. That has nothing to do with effort on every play.. The guys gonna get rebounds, just like any 7ft 270lb guy would on this team, but its the extra possesions and the offensive rebounds and not getting a hand up that bothers me.. Also, the lazy passes... I like Chandler alot as well, but if u keep your eye on him each and every play, there is alot of lack effort lacking on many plays... If Samuel Dalembert was on this team, he'd be averegeing just as many Rebounds as Chandler, u all most have no choice but to averege a ton of rebounds on this team when your the only big on the team... </P>

Again, i really like CHandler, but watching every single game, hes had quite a few moments that really lack in effort... </P>

THE_New_York_Giants
04-11-2012, 05:49 PM
*u guys are crazy if u don't see Tyson Chandlers lack of effort on plenty of plays that kill us... He must of made about 7horrible decisons in the first half alone,* by just not hustling..Sportzfan the guy is playing through like 4 injuries right now. I agree with u on a lot of things but this Knick team would be a disaster without Tyson Chandler. I am frustrated they lost that game though. The Knicks still have a very good chance they wont be making the playoffs this season. They got a game they shouldnt of got Sunday but then give it right back Tuesday. I thought they would lose all 3 to the Bulls and Heat so taking 1 is a win but I cant take them seriously when they cant beat the Bulls without Rose with there season hanging by a thread. A Loss to the Bucks tonight would be devastating to the Knicks playoff chances. They would also lose the season series giving the Bucks the Tiebreaker. All the good feelings on Sunday will be dead and buried come Thursday morning if the Knicks lose tonight.They will be out of the playoffs* Hes got a wrist injury.. That has nothing to do with effort on every play.. The guys gonna get rebounds, just like any 7ft 270lb guy would on this team, but its the extra possesions and the offensive rebounds and not getting a hand up that bothers me.. Also, the lazy passes...* I like Chandler alot as well, but if u keep your eye on him each and every play, there is alot of lack effort lacking on many plays...* If Samuel Dalembert was on this team, he'd be averegeing just as many Rebounds as Chandler, u all most have no choice but to averege a ton of rebounds on this team when your the only big on the team... </P>

*Again, i really like CHandler, but watching every single game, hes had quite a few moments that really lack in effort...* </P>
The **** are you guys talking about? Chandler is the best defensive big man in the game. Sometimes fans make my shake my head in disgust.

giantyankee1976
04-11-2012, 08:15 PM
must win game, they HAVE to beat the Bucks

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 08:43 PM
must win game, they HAVE to beat the Bucks
Unfortunetly we got the most pathetic 2nd unit ever.. Jr Smith is the most annoying looking, goofiest scrub loser ever! I wish he'd freaking retire right now!

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Jr Smith just got blocked now...LOL This 2nd unit is just embaressing! I wish they'd all get chicken pox!!! What a bunch of scrubs! Jared Jeffries has brain damage, i swear... Jr Smith is just puke bad! THeres woman's basketball players i'd rather have then mike bibby and toney douglas...

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 08:49 PM
u guys are crazy if u don't see Tyson Chandlers lack of effort on plenty of plays that kill us... He must of made about 7horrible decisons in the first half alone, by just not hustling..Sportzfan the guy is playing through like 4 injuries right now. I agree with u on a lot of things but this Knick team would be a disaster without Tyson Chandler. I am frustrated they lost that game though. The Knicks still have a very good chance they wont be making the playoffs this season. They got a game they shouldnt of got Sunday but then give it right back Tuesday. I thought they would lose all 3 to the Bulls and Heat so taking 1 is a win but I cant take them seriously when they cant beat the Bulls without Rose with there season hanging by a thread. A Loss to the Bucks tonight would be devastating to the Knicks playoff chances. They would also lose the season series giving the Bucks the Tiebreaker. All the good feelings on Sunday will be dead and buried come Thursday morning if the Knicks lose tonight.They will be out of the playoffs Hes got a wrist injury.. That has nothing to do with effort on every play.. The guys gonna get rebounds, just like any 7ft 270lb guy would on this team, but its the extra possesions and the offensive rebounds and not getting a hand up that bothers me.. Also, the lazy passes... I like Chandler alot as well, but if u keep your eye on him each and every play, there is alot of lack effort lacking on many plays... If Samuel Dalembert was on this team, he'd be averegeing just as many Rebounds as Chandler, u all most have no choice but to averege a ton of rebounds on this team when your the only big on the team... </P>

Again, i really like CHandler, but watching every single game, hes had quite a few moments that really lack in effort... </P> The **** are you guys talking about? Chandler is the best defensive big man in the game. Sometimes fans make my shake my head in disgust. Ya, uhhh, i watch every game, and just about every minute of every game.. Trust me, the guy makes a ton of non effort plays that hurt.. Ya, no cra-p he makes some good plays as well, but trust me, there is plenty of times his lack of effort or focus have hurt us...

giantyankee1976
04-11-2012, 08:52 PM
they can't sustain a lead for ****.

pathetic. they got the worse mother ****ing bench out

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 08:53 PM
exactly like last night, to a tee... This team is funny.. They go to the rim every time in the first half and litteraly score at will, and then they simply stop..LOL

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 08:54 PM
they can't sustain a lead for ****.

pathetic. they got the worse mother ****ing bench out
Woodson plays Bibby or Douglas to much! Freaking put Davis back out there!! It isn't gonna matter how rested he is when the knicks are home for the playoffs!

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Chandler with a killer offensive foul, then a stupid foul, and then misses little layup all in back to back to back series... Now bucks take lead...

tripleaamin9
04-11-2012, 09:49 PM
yuck

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Go to the freaking hoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!!

tripleaamin9
04-11-2012, 10:01 PM
The Knicks will be lucky if J.R. Smith doesn't accept his player option.

aznNYG86
04-11-2012, 10:07 PM
SMH... this team doesn't deserve the playoffs.

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 10:07 PM
The Knicks will be lucky if J.R. Smith doesn't accept his player option.
THis is why me and redeye speak how we do about this team... There a freaking huge dissapointment.. There not even in the playoffs as of a wk or 2 before the playoffs! Say that before the season begins, and see what fans say!

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Jr Smith is a piece of cow dung! Seriously, i can't stand that loser!

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Are the knicks trying to lose this? I don't know if i'm being sarcastic or not.. Lets go!!!!!!!!!!

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 10:21 PM
F U monta ellis!</P>

Redeyejedi
04-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Knicks bench has been awful again tonight.

tripleaamin9
04-11-2012, 10:34 PM
I swear this team wants me to have a heart attack.

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Jr Smith made a few shots, and redeemed himself just a tad.. My lord that was frustrating! Good ending though! Melo has arrived 100pct.. Hes playing insane basketball, finally... Shumpert is gonna be a baller for yrs to come...

nycsportzfan
04-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Knicks bench has been awful again tonight. Melo and Shump are playing some crazy ball.. With Chandler playing in the middle, those 3 are saving us... As i said, i like chandler, just frustrates me sometimes... Also, were dang hard to beat when Novak gets in on the action...

EliTE
04-11-2012, 11:13 PM

i swear the knicks are bi polar. they have stretches of great play and then periods of just simply bad basketball. melo will be going off but we'll have 3 or 4 possessions in a row of JR or fields trying to get their own shot off, or baron dribbling it in to the paint and throwing it at chandler who bumbles it away to the other team.

i think it all has to do with the big roster turnover, the lockout, no training camp, the coaching change etc. it seems like our starters can run a few set plays but not much (dantoni never ran sets) but our bench is clueless out there.

its amazing how frustrating it is to watch the knicks. whether its the stretches of horrible play, or simply terrible officiating. with that said a win feels so good and thats whats important

Redeyejedi
04-12-2012, 01:49 AM
That win most likely got the Knicks into the playoffs. 2 game lead with 8 to play. They also now have a 1.5 lead in the conference Tiebreaker rankings so its almost a 3 game lead
right now. Knicks are pretty much locked into the 7 or 8 seed.They are 4 games back of the 4,5, and 6th seeds..Unless they rip off the next 8 games I doubt they can catch any of those teams

THE_New_York_Giants
04-12-2012, 08:25 PM
*u guys are crazy if u don't see Tyson Chandlers lack of effort on plenty of plays that kill us... He must of made about 7horrible decisons in the first half alone,* by just not hustling..Sportzfan the guy is playing through like 4 injuries right now. I agree with u on a lot of things but this Knick team would be a disaster without Tyson Chandler. I am frustrated they lost that game though. The Knicks still have a very good chance they wont be making the playoffs this season. They got a game they shouldnt of got Sunday but then give it right back Tuesday. I thought they would lose all 3 to the Bulls and Heat so taking 1 is a win but I cant take them seriously when they cant beat the Bulls without Rose with there season hanging by a thread. A Loss to the Bucks tonight would be devastating to the Knicks playoff chances. They would also lose the season series giving the Bucks the Tiebreaker. All the good feelings on Sunday will be dead and buried come Thursday morning if the Knicks lose tonight.They will be out of the playoffs* Hes got a wrist injury.. That has nothing to do with effort on every play.. The guys gonna get rebounds, just like any 7ft 270lb guy would on this team, but its the extra possesions and the offensive rebounds and not getting a hand up that bothers me.. Also, the lazy passes...* I like Chandler alot as well, but if u keep your eye on him each and every play, there is alot of lack effort lacking on many plays...* If Samuel Dalembert was on this team, he'd be averegeing just as many Rebounds as Chandler, u all most have no choice but to averege a ton of rebounds on this team when your the only big on the team... </P>

*Again, i really like CHandler, but watching every single game, hes had quite a few moments that really lack in effort...* </P> The **** are you guys talking about? Chandler is the best defensive big man in the game. Sometimes fans make my shake my head in disgust. Ya, uhhh, i watch every game, and just about every minute of every game.. Trust me, the guy makes* a ton of non effort plays that hurt.. Ya, no cra-p he makes some good plays as well, but* trust me, there is plenty of times his lack of effort or focus have hurt us...
Chandler is the main difference why the Mavs won the finals last year. Dirk was a monster, but Chandler was the difference.

giantyankee1976
04-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Tyson's under-rated IMO

he's no super-star but he's better than average

Redeyejedi
04-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Tyson's under-rated IMO

he's no super-star but he's better than average
He is the 3rd best center in the East

tripleaamin9
04-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Melo is our best player, but Tyson is our most valuable player.

aznNYG86
04-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Alright, great night for the Knicks! Blowout win, Philly lost, Boston lost. Now let's go NJ and beat the Celtics tomorrow! Let's take care of business against MIA and BOS first though. Let's remain undefeated at home under Woodson.

Redeyejedi
04-13-2012, 10:20 PM
Shumpert turned his ankle and didnt return. They cant afford to lose him.They need his D against Wade or D Rose to have any chance in the playoffs

nycsportzfan
04-14-2012, 07:08 AM

Again, i really like CHandler, but watching every single game, hes had quite a few moments that really lack in effort... </P>

The **** are you guys talking about? Chandler is the best defensive big man in the game. Sometimes fans make my shake my head in disgust. Ya, uhhh, i watch every game, and just about every minute of every game.. Trust me, the guy makes a ton of non effort plays that hurt.. Ya, no cra-p he makes some good plays as well, but trust me, there is plenty of times his lack of effort or focus have hurt us... Chandler is the main difference why the Mavs won the finals last year. Dirk was a monster, but Chandler was the difference. I never said he wasen't good or that i didn't like him.. I said, sometimes he tends to play laxadazical or unfocused, and makes some critical mistakes.. Of course he does alot of great things as well though.. It mainly a critical foul when we can't have one, or a terrible pass in a big moment, or not putting hands up on a shot, looking like he just dosen't feel like it.. </P>

Now, don't get me wrong, i really like em, but i just think he can be even more if he wanted to be.. I think hes that good, if completely focused at all times...</P>

nycsportzfan
04-14-2012, 07:10 AM
Shumpert turned his ankle and didnt return. They cant afford to lose him.They need his D against Wade or D Rose to have any chance in the playoffs Ya, that would be a crushing blow, and one i don't think we could overcome, especially not the way Jr Smith is playing for us.. </P>

</P>

nycsportzfan
04-14-2012, 07:13 AM
I was getting a tad bit nervous that we were starting to lose the Magic touch from Novak over the past couple games, but he made sure to put that worry to rest last night.. He was brilliant with his shooting yet again.. Hes made himself quite a bit of money this yr.. Someones gonna give him a multi-yr deal in the offseason...

nycsportzfan
04-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I cringe when Landry Fields handles the ball.. Hes a turnover machine.. He should never handle the ball unless its on a catch around the rim..

nycsportzfan
04-15-2012, 01:17 PM
wow, the knicks look like goofballs so far today.. 7pts through half the qter, and your PG goes 0-2 from the FT strike..lol

nycsportzfan
04-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Knicks are gonna have to get confident here, real quick.. They just aren't shooting confidently so far in this one.. Its showing up on the FT line where Melo and Davis have left 4pts in the 1st qter alone, so far...</P>

tripleaamin9
04-15-2012, 02:10 PM
Melo has been amazing.

nycsportzfan
04-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Now there playing well, and hitting some shots.. Hopefully, it'll carry over into the 2nd half.. I would love to see someone else like Shump or Davis get hot..

nycsportzfan
04-15-2012, 02:14 PM
Melo has been amazing.
Something clicked in Melo's head a few weeks ago, because hes been everything we thought we were getting and then some since..

gmen0820
04-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Hopefully this stays a good game. Knicks +3 at a huge public fade is a good thing for Knicks fans. This game should stay highly competitive.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 02:48 PM
The Knicks are getting clobbered by the officials.

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 02:56 PM
I cant stand the NBA.The refs can lose a game for U. Everything is an fing technical

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 03:00 PM
I cant stand the NBA.The refs can lose a game for U. Everything is an fing technical
It's all about ratings these days. NFL, NBA, NHL all have awful refs (though the NFL has a few good ones). Out of all of them though, the NHL has the worst referees, followed closely by the NBA. At least they call Lebron for fouls sometimes.
The only leagues with good refs these days are UEFA, CFL, MLB, AFL, and AFL.
The refs job isn't to enforce the rules so much anymore, it's to keep the game interesting so that there are better ratings. If someone gets hurt, oh well, controversy for ratings and press and money.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Shump is on fire on the defensive side

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 03:12 PM
This game is fantastic.Carmelo has to touch it every possession

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 03:14 PM
If the refs weren't so bad it'd be a much better game.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 03:18 PM
If the refs weren't so bad it'd be a much better game.
Both calls were awful there. Let these guys play. It's a freaking joke.

THE_New_York_Giants
04-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't understand all of these dumb 3 point decisions.

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Knicks are spent. Knicks are short 1 man.I really hope when Amare comes back he can play with the intensity the rest of the team is

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Knicks are just not athletic enough at PG. I hope Shump could be that guy. If he could be it would give the Knicks a huge advantage

aznNYG86
04-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Thanks Miami for having a no show against Boston but always does against the Knicks. I hate you. Hope you will never win a championship.

Seriously, this Knicks team can't go anywhere without Amare or Jeremy. Can't always rely on Carmelo to put up 40+ every single game. At this point, we should just hope we make it into the playoffs as the #8 seed.

nycsportzfan
04-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Knicks are spent. Knicks are short 1 man.I really hope when Amare comes back he can play with the intensity the rest of the team is There just in need of better play in general from there bench.. I mean, Jr Smith is hot and cold, and Jeffries is ho-hum, depending on the game, and Bibby is dreadful, and Novak is a scorer, but terrible defender... </P>

Also, Baron Davis kills us.. He is much to slow in everything he does, possibly from the injuries, or its just his demanor.. I've seen players rush him a few times, even on the dribbling up the court.. He moves to slow, and makes matters worse, with terrible decisons..</P>

This is why i don't get to excited about our season, because were just a 1st rd stepping stone for MIA or CHI anyways.. Everyone acts like because we've played better lately, we should all give this team a ton of credit, but the season is a WHOLE, not just a small chunk.. And as a whole, we've had a huge dissapointing season..Probably the most dissapointing season i've ever been alive to see, just for expectations...</P>

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks Miami for having a no show against Boston but always does against the Knicks. I hate you. Hope you will never win a championship.

Seriously, this Knicks team can't go anywhere without Amare or Jeremy. Can't always rely on Carmelo to put up 40+ every single game. At this point, we should just hope we make it into the playoffs as the #8 seed.
The Heat always come to play against them it sux

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Knicks are spent. Knicks are short 1 man.I really hope when Amare comes back he can play with the intensity the rest of the team is There just in need of better play in general from there bench..* I mean, Jr Smith is hot and cold, and* Jeffries is ho-hum, depending on the game, and Bibby is dreadful,* and Novak is a scorer, but terrible defender...* </P>

Also, Baron Davis kills us.. He is much to slow in everything he does, possibly from the injuries, or its just his demanor.. I've seen players rush him a few times, even on the dribbling up the court.. He moves to slow, and makes matters worse, with terrible decisons..</P>

This is why i don't get to excited about our season, because were just a 1st rd stepping stone for MIA or CHI anyways.. Everyone acts like because we've played better lately, we should all give this team a ton of credit, but the season is a WHOLE, not just a small chunk.. And as a whole, we've had a huge dissapointing season..Probably the most dissapointing season i've ever been alive to see, just for expectations...</P>The biggest hole the Knicks have is at PG. They have no athleticism back there. They are almost forced to play Shumpert and Smith in the backcourt to try to match up. JR Smith is basically the Knicks 2nd option on O right now. I wonder when Amare comes back how the team will look

tripleaamin9
04-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Tyson Chandler said he will play against Boston.
Thank God.

Joe Morrison
04-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Thank God we can root for the Rangers!

tripleaamin9
04-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Go ahead.

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Tyson Chandler said he will play against Boston.
Thank God.
That 1 win against the Bulls saved the season

If they can go 3-3 they will be ok as long as they go 3-2 in the conference games "They can lose to LA". 2 game lead the Bucks would have to go 6-0 to pass the Knicks.If the Knicks go 3-3 and the Bucks go 5-1 they would be tied with conference records. The Knicks win the 3rd tiebreaker record vs Playoff team.Basically 4 Knick wins or Buck losses combo clinches it

Celtics

@NJ

@Clev

@ Hawks

@Clip

Bobcats

Bucks

@Wash

@Pacers

NJ

Toronto

Phily

@Boston

Redeyejedi
04-15-2012, 07:44 PM
This whole season has gone to crap because they couldnt beat bad teams.Had the Knicks took care of business they would be right there with Boston. If they beat the bad teams like the Bucks did they would be winning the Atlantic

tripleaamin9
04-15-2012, 09:09 PM
It is a shame. The worst part of this year was the face they played their best when everybody wasn't healthy.

giantyankee1976
04-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Bench is ***. Basically. Plus the 1G issue.

tripleaamin9
04-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Big game against the Celtics tonight.

GmenFan1980
04-17-2012, 09:12 PM
I hope i am not jinxing you guys, but It is raining 3's so far

Redeyejedi
04-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Knicks bench is outscoring the Celtics 39-0

Redeyejedi
04-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Big game against the Celtics tonight.
They have to win out to not finish in the 7 or 8 seed

giantyankee1976
04-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Melo is a flipping animal...wow

(Novak needs to be like this more consistently)

nycsportzfan
04-17-2012, 10:43 PM

Melo messed around and got a Triple Double! Perfect timing, for my fantasty championship week! I also got Paul Pierce! Knicks win, and Melo and Pierce go off, best of both worlds!

aznNYG86
04-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Looks like the Knicks will have to play the Heat the first round ugh....

Redeyejedi
04-18-2012, 08:40 AM

U think Novak should consistently shoot 8 of 10 from 3. That was the best game of his career. JR Smith should have a few games left in him like this. Streaky player well below his Shooting % for his career.
The thing that bothers me when the Knicks win games against good teams it takes them almost other worldly efforts to win by single digits. They pounded the Celtics on the boards, Chandler made 9 of 10 shots, Melo was playing out of his mind,Novak and Smith were on fire.
Knicks are a very deep team. What they lack in quality at some spots they make up with amount of players. Im glad Woodson stuck with the hot hands.
The best lineup the Knicks can roll out there is

G Shumpert
G Jr Smith
F Novak
F Melo
C Chandler

tripleaamin9
04-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Magic number is two for the Knicks to clinch for a playoff spot

NYgiants141
04-18-2012, 09:58 PM
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2541548.aspx

Please enjoy!

Redeyejedi
04-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Isnt it 1 since the bucks lost?
Anyway Knicks got lucky Deron didnt play he would of destroyed Mike Bibby. Sux Boston is winning the Knicks still had a chance I thought of catching them since Boston had Orlando,Atlanta and miami still left. Atlanta could lose out Boston,Knicks,Clippers ,Mavs

NYgiants141
04-18-2012, 11:49 PM
Isnt it 1 since the bucks lost?
Anyway Knicks got lucky Deron didnt play he would of destroyed Mike Bibby. Sux Boston is winning the Knicks still had a chance I thought of catching them since Boston had Orlando,Atlanta and miami still left. Atlanta could lose out Boston,Knicks,Clippers ,Mavs

Orlando loses 3 of their next 4 and we take their spot. very possible.

nycsportzfan
04-19-2012, 07:02 AM
Isnt it 1 since the bucks lost? Anyway Knicks got lucky Deron didnt play he would of destroyed Mike Bibby. Sux Boston is winning the Knicks still had a chance I thought of catching them since Boston had Orlando,Atlanta and miami still left. Atlanta could lose out Boston,Knicks,Clippers ,Mavs Orlando loses 3 of their next 4 and we take their spot. very possible. That would be fantastic!

nycsportzfan
04-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Isnt it 1 since the bucks lost? Anyway Knicks got lucky Deron didnt play he would of destroyed Mike Bibby. Sux Boston is winning the Knicks still had a chance I thought of catching them since Boston had Orlando,Atlanta and miami still left. Atlanta could lose out Boston,Knicks,Clippers ,Mavs Ya, bibby does stink, but at least hes making his shot a tad more consistently then hes been lately.. He was a guranteed miss most of the yr, but now at least u feel theres a possiblity its going in...</P>

I'm glad Jr Smith has picked up his game some.. Hes obviously the X-Factor to this whole thing.. We don't do any damage without him playing some exceptional ball. Like i said a couple weeks ago, we need him to AVG 16-20 pts to go to the playoffs, and in the playoffs, were gonna need the same thing if we want to advance.. Hopefully Amare comes back stronger and refreshed from his time off, and hungry to make this season a success, seeing how its been his worst season ever so far..</P>

Redeyejedi
04-19-2012, 08:21 AM
Isnt it 1 since the bucks lost? Anyway Knicks got lucky Deron didnt play he would of destroyed Mike Bibby. Sux Boston is winning the Knicks still had a chance I thought of catching them since Boston had Orlando,Atlanta and miami still left. Atlanta could lose out Boston,Knicks,Clippers ,Mavs Orlando loses 3 of their next 4 and we take their spot. very possible. That would be fantastic!Its unfortunate the Knicks are playing so well now and the reality is we probably wont see more then 6 playoff games. They are better then Orlando,Atlanta, and Indiana but because of inexcusable losses which the Knicks have plenty of they are locked into the Bulls or Heat. I hope the Knicks come in ready to play from the jump next season. In some ways this is a wasted year. This roster is better then the 7th seed. In the scope of trying to win the championship this year the seeding is less important. They would of had to go through the Heat and Bulls without home court anyway so whats the difference what round it is

NYgiants141
04-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Isnt it 1 since the bucks lost? Anyway Knicks got lucky Deron didnt play he would of destroyed Mike Bibby. Sux Boston is winning the Knicks still had a chance I thought of catching them since Boston had Orlando,Atlanta and miami still left. Atlanta could lose out Boston,Knicks,Clippers ,Mavs Orlando loses 3 of their next 4 and we take their spot. very possible. That would be fantastic!Its unfortunate the Knicks are playing so well now and the reality is we probably wont see more then 6 playoff games. They are better then Orlando,Atlanta, and Indiana but because of inexcusable losses which the Knicks have plenty of they are locked into the Bulls or Heat. I hope the Knicks come in ready to play from the jump next season. In some ways this is a wasted year. This roster is better then the 7th seed. In the scope of trying to win the championship this year the seeding is less important. They would of had to go through the Heat and Bulls without home court anyway so whats the difference what round it is

Imagine where we would be if Dantoni had been fired earlier.

Redeyejedi
04-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Howard is done for the Season the knicks win out they can catch them

NYgiants141
04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Howard is done for the Season the knicks win out they can catch them

Seems like the only team left on their schedule that they beat is the Bobcats.

Other than that anything can happen.

Redeyejedi
04-20-2012, 07:50 PM
Amare can not look any worse then he does right now. Horrible on defense. 2 occasions in the first 5 possessions he didnt block out allowing for an easy basket. He got stripped once,missed a shot and hit 1 of 4 FT's. The Knicks can catch the Magic they cant let Amare screw this up

Redeyejedi
04-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Carmelo looks fantastic so far tonight

Redeyejedi
04-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Woodson is digging into Stat about his D. The Knicks have played great defense under Woodson cant let this guy ruin it. They are getting crushed on the boards 22-7

Redeyejedi
04-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Knicks on their way to blowing another game they should win. I shouldnt be surprised this is the reason they arent winning a playoff series. They dropped games all years to bad teams. Cavs about to beat them again

nycsportzfan
04-20-2012, 08:21 PM
Knicks on their way to blowing another game they should win. I shouldnt be surprised this is the reason they arent winning a playoff series. They dropped games all years to bad teams. Cavs about to beat them again Amare is the laziest player in the history of the NBA, hands down.. Toney Douglas is the worst shooter in the history of the NBA, hands down, well Landry Fields is probably tied.. There freaking dreadful...lol

nycsportzfan
04-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Knicks on their way to blowing another game they should win. I shouldnt be surprised this is the reason they arent winning a playoff series. They dropped games all years to bad teams. Cavs about to beat them againits something about Amare.. He just kills any type of Guts and Grit that a team has.. He just let Tristan Thompson go right to the hoop for a Dunk..lol I coulden't even get the post in..LOL I can't stand amare! If he cared a tad more about his defense as he did on his goffy dreads, maybe he woulden't be such a freaking dud... Hes useless most of the time..

nycsportzfan
04-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Not even just me mentioning Chandlers laxadazical play now.. The knicks announcers mentioned it tonight.. Saying its not just Amare, but Also Chandlers lack of energy that is hurting the knicks... Guys are just going to the rim with zero worries.. </P>

</P>

This is the knicks that u just expect to show themselves at some point.. Amare is just not smart enough to figure it out.. His brain dosen't allow himself to realize its his embaressing defense, and horrible shooting that kills this team.. Hes pretty much horrendus... Being Down 14 is unaceptable! They deserve to get the Heat or Bulls and get beat down in the playoffs...</P>

tripleaamin9
04-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Melo is just off tonight.

nycsportzfan
04-20-2012, 09:12 PM
There talking about how the coach can't seem to be able to wake the team up.. Why does a team that has a chance to move up in the playoff poles need to be woke up? Thats freaking crazy! I can't stand this puke team! Watching melo dribble the ball off his feet with no emotion and see his terrible body language, brings back to many bad memories of most of his tenure here... </P>

</P>

This teams a freaking joke! End of story! There is no reason to even go to the playoffs, with this disgrace of a team...</P>

</P>

MELO decided its ok to be back to his SLUG self again.. Dudes true colors are bound to show up.. One decent hot streak and he thinks its ok to be a lazy slug against a team that is clearly better then the knicks tonight.. No heart at all.. If Melo gets taken to the whole or dribbles it off his foot or beat to a ball in his area once more, i'm flying to clevland and head butting the dude!</P>

nycsportzfan
04-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Melo is just off tonight.
Hes lazy tonight.. Its not just a Ho Hum thing! They can get to the 6seed for godsake! Instead of a guranteed 1st rd loss, they should have a chance against Indy... not to mention, it just shows there true colors... This is what u think of when u think of this yrs knicks.. There a disgrace!

nycsportzfan
04-20-2012, 09:18 PM
As soon as Landry Fields missed the Dunk and got fouled, u expected the scrub to miss both FT's, and he obliged...LOL That dude should simply not, and i mean not play in the rotation... I'd play Jerome Jordan before Landry Fields.. Hes a disgusting shooter, and a horrible defender... All he can do is dunk from time to time... Fields is a freaking total scrub!</P>

nycsportzfan
04-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Woodson is digging into Stat about his D. The Knicks have played great defense under Woodson cant let this guy ruin it. They are getting crushed on the boards 22-7 Ya, its utterly pointless for the knicks to go to the playoffs.. Again, getting destroyed by a ridiculously scrubby Cle team...LOL Its almost shocking that a team is going to the playoffs that has lost muliple games now to Clev, and also lost to Tor and Charlotte..lol I gurantee were the only playoff team that has lost to those 3teams, and twice to one of em... Guranteed!

Redeyejedi
04-20-2012, 09:58 PM
The Knicks got slaughtered on the boards. Amare has to come off the bench. He can only play when Chandler or melo is on the bench. Its the only chance the Knicks have. The 2nd unit could be strong.

U go

Chandler

Melo

Novak

Shumpert

Davis

Amare

Jeffries

Fields

jr smith

Bibby

That second unit should kill other teams.

nycsportzfan
04-21-2012, 06:07 AM
The Knicks got slaughtered on the boards. Amare has to come off the bench. He can only play when Chandler or melo is on the bench. Its the only chance the Knicks have. The 2nd unit could be strong. U go Chandler Melo Novak Shumpert Davis Amare Jeffries Fields jr smith Bibby That second unit should kill other teams. That 2nd unit is so inconsistent shooting wise though.. U gotta split Novak and Melo up, because there are 2most consistent shooters.. U gotta have someone consistently making shots... I would start playing novak another 5-8minutes a game, and start mixing and matching more though... U gotta figure out how to have 2of Novak, Melo, SMith out there at all times.. </P>

The bottom line is it comes down to Shumpert... If he plays well, we might, and i say might with the smallest semblence, have a chance to upset Chi or Mia... When he plays well, were all most unstoppable.. When he plays bad, were usually not that good... Hes gotta be our consistent penetrator, and not worry about the highlight dunk all the time, but just making sure he gets teh ball in the hoop or fouled...</P>

Redeyejedi
04-21-2012, 06:57 AM
"We could have come out with more energy and did a better job out there," Stoudemire said. "We felt complacent, being that we clinched, we felt like we accomplished something. We just got to keep our focus going into the postseason."

The Knicks felt they accomplished something by getting in the playoffs,WOW. This team has no chance of winning ever with star players like that. These guys think its okay to be the 8th seed, its not. I wanted to see a title in my lifetime but Im convinced it will never happen

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/04/21/cavaliers-stun-playoff-bound-knicks/#ixzz1sfg0CzoI

Redeyejedi
04-22-2012, 08:59 AM
Just a thought but do u think the Knicks would of been better off using the amnesty on Amare instead of Billups. Do u think the team would be better this year? They certainly would be better next year because they would have cap space. It just seems like the Knicks would be better off with Melo and role players.

nycsportzfan
04-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Just a thought but do u think the Knicks would of been better off using the amnesty on Amare instead of Billups. Do u think the team would be better this year? They certainly would be better next year because they would have cap space. It just seems like the Knicks would be better off with Melo and role players. The thing about Amare, is hes not that bright.. He just dosen't get that he looks like a idiot with PG's and anyone else just cruising by him to the hole for uncontested shots.. I don't think he realizes how stupid he looks...</P>

</P>

Last yr, when he first arrived, he was really trying on Defense, and it showed in his overall game, but that was so short lived.. I think he needed college.. Its gonna take awhile before hes in my good graces again... </P>

nycsportzfan
04-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Melo is a head case.. The dude just worries about not getting enough shots with Amare or something.. He litteraly missed 2 point blanked uncontested Layups all ready...LOL Kids at the boys club don't do that in the same game..lol Hows that possible really?

nycsportzfan
04-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Amare is a ***** WILLOW... Dude just totally wussed out on taking a charge and because of it gave up a AND 1.. And on top of that, he missed a easy catch which would of been a dunk, and stepped out of bounds by the time he recovered it.. Dudes annoying to watch..

nycsportzfan
04-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Amare goes out and not only Melo start going nuts, they also play way better Defense.. Its kinda nuts..

nycsportzfan
04-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Is anyone else seeing this?? Amare is a joke.. Dudes had the ball stripped from em at least 3-4 times leading to about 10points for hawks.. Its nuts!!!lol Thats not even including his terrible defense.. Really hard to stomach.. The lead has opened up as soon as he gets on the floor... Its ridiculous..

Redeyejedi
04-22-2012, 02:20 PM
* Is anyone else seeing this?? Amare is a joke.. Dudes had the ball stripped from em at least 3-4 times leading to about 10points for hawks.. Its nuts!!!lol* Thats not even including his terrible defense.. Really hard to stomach..* The lead has opened up* as soon as he gets on* the floor... Its ridiculous..I shut the game off.. Amare is terrible we are screwed becasue of his contract. We have 3 years of him getting worse still. We will waste Melo's priime

Redeyejedi
04-22-2012, 02:38 PM
U know what pisses me off. Orlando lost last night and plays a back to back tonight so they may lose again. Had the Knicks showed up in Cleveland they might of won the 6 seed

Redeyejedi
04-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Amare has no idea how to play defense . He is just so frickin bad . He is such a joke. I cant stand this guy

Redeyejedi
04-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Amare scored 18 so far and has given up at least 25

Redeyejedi
04-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Why does Amare Brick FT's all the time now

nycsportzfan
04-22-2012, 03:41 PM
U know what pisses me off. Orlando lost last night and plays a back to back tonight so they may lose again. Had the Knicks showed up in Cleveland they might of won the 6 seed ya, its ridiculous.. Actually had a chance to make up for this season if we caught INDY in my opinion, and you come out and feel satisfied because your in the playoffs??lol It kinda represented this season as a whole, if u ask me.. Now, its a long shot to catch the Magic..</P>

</P>

nycsportzfan
04-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Amare scored 18 so far and has given up at least 25 yup.. He certainly looked good offensively, but if your giving up layups all the time, does it really matter? His defense is really poor..</P>

Either way, at least they won.. Makes that CLE game more annoying, but at least they got a tiny chance to catch ORL..</P>

Redeyejedi
04-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Amare scored 18 so far and has given up at least 25 yup.. He certainly looked good offensively, but if your giving up layups all the time, does it really matter?* His defense is really poor..*</P>

Either way, at least they won.. Makes that CLE game more annoying, but at least they got a tiny chance to catch ORL..</P>Honestly I wish they lost. Im going to be so pissed if they win out and Orlando just beats the Bobcats.If that loss keeps them from getting the 6th I will be fuming.

nycsportzfan
04-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Amare scored 18 so far and has given up at least 25 yup.. He certainly looked good offensively, but if your giving up layups all the time, does it really matter? His defense is really poor..</P>

Either way, at least they won.. Makes that CLE game more annoying, but at least they got a tiny chance to catch ORL..</P>Honestly I wish they lost. Im going to be so pissed if they win out and Orlando just beats the Bobcats.If that loss keeps them from getting the 6th I will be fuming. The worst part will be the Comments that u posted from Amare after the Cle game.. These guys really amaze me with there stupid way of thinking sometimes.. Could've totally caught ORL, if we just beat the scrub Cavs.. And people on this thread stick up for this disgraceful dissapointing team.. If you don't get furious from that, then your just not on the caliber of fan i am..

Redeyejedi
04-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Amare scored 18 so far and has given up at least 25 yup.. He certainly looked good offensively, but if your giving up layups all the time, does it really matter?* His defense is really poor..*</P>

Either way, at least they won.. Makes that CLE game more annoying, but at least they got a tiny chance to catch ORL..</P>Honestly I wish they lost. Im going to be so pissed if they win out and Orlando just beats the Bobcats.If that loss keeps them from getting the 6th I will be fuming. The worst part will be the Comments that u posted from* Amare after the Cle game.. These guys really amaze me with there stupid way of thinking sometimes..* Could've totally caught ORL, if we just beat the scrub Cavs.. And people on this thread stick up for this disgraceful dissapointing team..** If you don't get furious from that, then your just not on the caliber of fan i am..Dude we would be a game out of the 6 had we won that game. I want Orlando to win and the Knicks 2 lose so its like it didnt matter. If we finish 1 game back Im going to flip my ****

Redeyejedi
04-23-2012, 02:39 PM

Either way, at least they won.. Makes that CLE game more annoying, but at least they got a tiny chance to catch ORL..</P>Honestly I wish they lost. Im going to be so pissed if they win out and Orlando just beats the Bobcats.If that loss keeps them from getting the 6th I will be fuming. The worst part will be the Comments that u posted from* Amare after the Cle game.. These guys really amaze me with there stupid way of thinking sometimes..* Could've totally caught ORL, if we just beat the scrub Cavs.. And people on this thread stick up for this disgraceful dissapointing team..** If you don't get furious from that, then your just not on the caliber of fan i am..Dude we would be a game out of the 6 had we won that game. I want Orlando to win and the Knicks 2 lose so its like it didnt matter. If we finish 1 game back Im going to flip my ****

giantyankee1976
04-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Melo is nuts right now

nycsportzfan
04-25-2012, 10:14 PM

Either way, at least they won.. Makes that CLE game more annoying, but at least they got a tiny chance to catch ORL..</P>Honestly I wish they lost. Im going to be so pissed if they win out and Orlando just beats the Bobcats.If that loss keeps them from getting the 6th I will be fuming. The worst part will be the Comments that u posted from Amare after the Cle game.. These guys really amaze me with there stupid way of thinking sometimes.. Could've totally caught ORL, if we just beat the scrub Cavs.. And people on this thread stick up for this disgraceful dissapointing team.. If you don't get furious from that, then your just not on the caliber of fan i am..Dude we would be a game out of the 6 had we won that game. I want Orlando to win and the Knicks 2 lose so its like it didnt matter. If we finish 1 game back Im going to flip my **** ya, bobcats gave ORl a run for the money, but of course the bobcats lost.. The team that is sitting back laughing right now, is the PACERS.. There happier then a PIG in crap..lol Becasue we are lazy at the worst time, we lose to CLE which basically gave INDY the magic in RD 1, which is probably the team i'd want to play most in this postseason, EAST and WEST teams being considered.. But nope, were playing the heat or bulls..

nycsportzfan
04-25-2012, 10:39 PM
why would u play Amare and Melo for most of the game only to take em out and not put em back in int eh 4th qter? I mean, it dosen't make sense.. The NBA is a league full of wuss's.. Ok City plays there guys, and certainly dosen't play there guys for normal minutes only to take em out in the 4th qter, no matter what the score.. Its just stupid...

Redeyejedi
04-26-2012, 08:01 AM
why would u play Amare and Melo for most of the game only to take em out and not put em back in int eh 4th qter?** I mean, it dosen't make sense..** The NBA is a league full of wuss's..* Ok City plays there guys, and certainly dosen't play there guys for normal minutes only to take em out in the 4th qter, no matter what the score.. Its just stupid...How disgusting is this man. We got every game we could reasonably ask for Orlando to lose.We could of been the 6 seed

nycsportzfan
04-26-2012, 08:31 AM
why would u play Amare and Melo for most of the game only to take em out and not put em back in int eh 4th qter? I mean, it dosen't make sense.. The NBA is a league full of wuss's.. Ok City plays there guys, and certainly dosen't play there guys for normal minutes only to take em out in the 4th qter, no matter what the score.. Its just stupid...How disgusting is this man. We got every game we could reasonably ask for Orlando to lose.We could of been the 6 seed The Freaking Wizards dismantled CLE in CLE last night...LMAO! Add in the fact that were one of the 7wins on Charlottes worst season in NBA history record, and that horrible loss in Toronto, and it almost makes sense, losing in CLE costs us a chance at a legit run in the postseason.

Redeyejedi
04-26-2012, 09:30 AM
why would u play Amare and Melo for most of the game only to take em out and not put em back in int eh 4th qter?** I mean, it dosen't make sense..** The NBA is a league full of wuss's..* Ok City plays there guys, and certainly dosen't play there guys for normal minutes only to take em out in the 4th qter, no matter what the score.. Its just stupid...How disgusting is this man. We got every game we could reasonably ask for Orlando to lose.We could of been the 6 seed* The Freaking Wizards dismantled CLE in CLE last night...LMAO!** Add in the fact that were one of the 7wins on Charlottes worst season in NBA history record, and that horrible loss in Toronto, and it almost makes sense, losing in CLE costs us a chance at a legit run in the postseason.Knicks would of won the Atlantic had they beaten the teams they should of

aznNYG86
04-26-2012, 09:56 PM
The CLE loss really really hurts...ORL losing and NYK winning. We should've been playing IND!!!!

At least it looks like ATL will win and deny BOS of home court.

Cowboys Fan From Asia
04-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Knicks vs. Heat - Knicks in 5.

(At least, that's my crazy hope.)

giantyankee1976
04-26-2012, 11:22 PM

bless you my son, what kind thoughts from a Rival

Cowboys Fan From Asia
04-26-2012, 11:58 PM

bless you my son, what kind thoughts from a Rival

Actually, I'm rooting for Jeremy Lin, that's why. Also, dislike the Heat.

If the series goes 7 games, who knows, maybe Lin may have just enough healing time to make a playoff appearance.

aznNYG86
04-27-2012, 03:01 AM
I know the Heat and the Big 3 generate big ratings but isn't it the NBA's best interest to have the Knicks advance? You have NY being a huge market and a possible return of Jeremy Lin which can draw audiences across the world (especially Asia).

BurnerNYG
04-27-2012, 03:24 AM
I know the Heat and the Big 3 generate big ratings but isn't it the NBA's best interest to have the Knicks advance? You have NY being a huge market and a possible return of Jeremy Lin which can draw audiences across the world (especially Asia).
So what are you suggesting...that they make the NBA fake like the WWE? NY is a huge market and audiences across seas might be interested in watching Lin but you're forgetting that LeBron James isn't exactly some small time basketball player that nobody wants to watch. The best team is gonna win and I'm glad the Bulls didn't have to face the Knicks.

giantyankee1976
04-27-2012, 07:07 AM
NY/CHI or NY/MIA are Ratings Monsters regardless.

Lin is a draw no doubt, but even he doesn't exceed the "old school" feel of Knicks/ Bulls or the revitalized Rivalry of Knicks/ Heat.

GMenNY21
04-28-2012, 03:27 PM
Let's go Knicks!!!!!! Shock the World!

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Here we go! Time for the knicks to right the entire season and beat these fools!

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Why does Chandler have to have the FLU when the Heat have no Anthony why cant be get an advantage just once,

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 03:42 PM
We have to take Game1 if we are going to have any chance I think

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Amare looks good today, Feed him the ball

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Man Chandler doesnt look good. He is slow out there. Why did he have to get the Flu

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Man Chandler doesnt look good. He is slow out there. Why did he have to get the Flu He certainly dosen't..

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 03:53 PM
How do u double T them. I hate the NBA

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 03:55 PM
i knew we should of played the Bulls. Rose injured today

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Melo 0-6.. Jesus, these guys gotta calm down...

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 03:58 PM
i knew we should of played the Bulls. Rose injured today Lebron is eating Melo up...

GmenFan1980
04-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Melo* 0-6.. Jesus, these guys gotta calm down...

I don't get it :(. No Amare he can't miss, with Amare he can't hit

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 04:03 PM
If Roses misses the rest of that series im going to be so pissed. Its like the Knicks tried to play the worst team they could

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:09 PM
If Roses misses the rest of that series im going to be so pissed. Its like the Knicks tried to play the worst team they could I guess Amare shoulden't of felt like they accomplished something after making the playoffs, ey? Maybe they should of actually did what teams do, and beat the pathetic Cavs, and we could be playing Indiana right now.. </P>

</P>

They better beat Miami, its the only way to make this season, which has been a complete dud, a success...</P>

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 04:11 PM
If Roses misses the rest of that series im going to be so pissed. Its like the Knicks tried to play the worst team they could I guess Amare shoulden't of felt like they accomplished something after making the playoffs, ey? Maybe they should of actually did what teams do, and beat the pathetic Cavs, and we could be playing Indiana right now..* </P>

*</P>

They better beat Miami, its the only way to make this season, which has been a complete dud, a success...</P>Yeah it hasnt been good. I was so excited when it started 2

GMenNY21
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Hope rose is ok tho.. I wonder why has had so many injuries thisyear.

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:31 PM
man, this game stinks so far.. We can't do anything on offense.. Melo and Stat aren't impacting this game good enough.. They gotta step it up, and get better shots..

GmenFan1980
04-28-2012, 04:35 PM
The entire Knicks team is going to foul out the way this game has been officiated

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:36 PM
I know Tyson Chandler had the Flu or whatever, but hes making some stupid plays.. The kinda plays i noticed all throughout the season, when people were some how not noticing.. Lazy passes stolen, and missed easy dunk, and had a dumb foul, and overall has hurt us, more then helped..</P>

Jr Smith is looking like a Dleague player so far in this one...</P>

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:38 PM
The knicks look completely overmatched..</P>

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:41 PM
I actually hope Tyson Chandler is ejected, hes played so stupid, its hard to even watch anymore...

GMenNY21
04-28-2012, 04:42 PM
B I t c h move by bron bron

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Coulden't even make it to halftime before this one was over... This resembles what our season as a whole has been...

nycsportzfan
04-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Jeffries is a goof ball..</P>

EliTE
04-28-2012, 04:48 PM
ive never seen the refs impact a game so strongly and so quickly turn the tide. knicks were hanging in there despite playing poorly until literally every flop by the heat was called in their favor.

EliTE
04-28-2012, 04:51 PM
* Coulden't even make it to halftime before this one was over...* This resembles what our season as a whole has been...*i hope you're not referring to the clean pick he put on lebron, the one where he backed into an elbow in the back and somehow fell down holding his head lol.

the heat have the best actors of any team by far.

EliTE
04-28-2012, 04:53 PM
If Roses misses the rest of that series im going to be so pissed. Its like the Knicks tried to play the worst team they could I guess Amare shoulden't of felt like they accomplished something after making the playoffs, ey? Maybe they should of actually did what teams do, and beat the pathetic Cavs, and we could be playing Indiana right now..* </P>

*</P>

They better beat Miami, its the only way to make this season, which has been a complete dud, a success...</P>can i borrow your crystal ball? since if we beat the cavs im sure everything else would have fallen in line exactly the same.

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Hope rose is ok tho.. I wonder why has had so many injuries thisyear.He takes a lot of contact but isnt built like steel like lebron. He will flame out cant stay healthy

EliTE
04-28-2012, 05:31 PM
lol @ melo walking up the court with his head band on sideways after getting mauled and getting no foul call.

it reminded me of eli in the 49ers game when his chin strap was over his face

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Rose Torn ACL is done. man had we just played the Bulls.

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Iman Shumpert torn ACL done for the season. Hope his career isnt affected. This is horrible news for the future of the Knicks. We werent winning anyway this year but he wont be ready for next season now. Im devasted by this news. He was the guy that could develop and give us a 4th guy, crushing loss

Redeyejedi
04-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Oh and the Magic just beat the Pacers LOL

tikiandphil
04-28-2012, 09:53 PM
lol @ melo walking up the court with his head band on sideways after getting mauled and getting no foul call.

it reminded me of eli in the 49ers game when his chin strap was over his face

And the Heat players were flopping like columbian hookers. Really pissed me off.

aznNYG86
04-29-2012, 03:42 AM
I hope that POS Lebron never wins a championship in his life.

giantyankee1976
04-29-2012, 03:49 AM
unbelievable.

I hope Shump can recover from this future-wise.

what a loss !