PDA

View Full Version : NY Knicks 2011-12

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Knicks are on the verge of signing Grant Hill</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Was this realy the 1st new york knicks thread?

Yeah sweet, good looks

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 01:36 PM
CBS rumor that the Knicks are involved in a huge trade involving Chauncy Billups and Tyson Chandler

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 01:39 PM
This Knick team is being aggressive.This could be a serious basketball team yet.

Tyson Chandler

Amare Stoudamire

Carmelo Anthony

Thats a Hell of a frontcourt
Grant Hill as a back up not to shabby

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

Frontcourt of Melo/STAT/Chandler??? SCARY.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

But keep watch guys, it's gonna be an interesting couple of days...

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Yahoo Sports reports the Knicks are close to a 4-year deal with Chandler worth $58 million.

Great signing need-wise but very overpaid if you ask me.

I'm not as stoked as I should be, because our chances in the CP3 sweepstakes aren't looking good because of this...

Too much money...Chandler isn't worth $15 mil. Anything more than $10 mil is too much...

Giants Of New Jersey
12-08-2011, 03:56 PM
they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve Amare

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Marc Stein reporting that Tyson Chandler for Ronny Turiaf and Billups is pretty much a done deal

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 04:19 PM
they are in talks regarding a trade for CP3 that involve AmareDont like that. Amare is what brought basketball back to the garden

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 04:26 PM
Chandler would be the PERFECT fit for our frontcourt, a shot-blocking, athletic, defensive-oriented 7 footer who at the very least would rub off on Melo and Amar'e.

But.......I dont wanna commit to Chandler w/ the money he wants, and it possibly takes us out of the CP3 race (although CP3 has said he'd love to play w/ Chandler again which could be a subliminal sign....lol)

And another thing...who in the hell would run point for us? Toney Douglas??? That would be horrible....

Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 04:34 PM
The rumors are going crazy on Twitter theres some claimimg Baron Davis ,Grant Hill and Tyson Chandler are all going to be NY Knicks

Eddy Curry and his fat *** is on a steam ship to Miami

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 04:35 PM

I would lose a lot of respect for the Knicks if they did that. You just dont do someone dirty like that, especially to someone who came here on his own, and singlehandedly brought the team back to relevance.

I want CP3 as much as the next guy, but if not having CP3 means keeping Amar'e than so be it. Let's go try to snatch up Nash or someone like that...

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 04:36 PM

I would lose a lot of respect for the Knicks if they did that. You just dont do someone dirty like that, especially to someone who came here on his own, and singlehandedly brought the team back to relevance.

I want CP3 as much as the next guy, but if not having CP3 means keeping Amar'e than so be it. Let's go try to snatch up Nash or someone like that...
Twitter verse says Baron Davis

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 04:38 PM
The Knicks can offer starter minutes to Grant Hill why the Knicks are in the lead for his services

GiantWarfare

Chandler was the guy I wanted all along.This Knick team would be able to pound the Heat down low

Heat trying to one-up the league at every turn it seems....

They've already signed Battier, and now are reportedly close to a deal w/ Iverson! Also are in talks w/ Dalembert.

Battier and Dalembert is one thing, but Iverson is another even if he's old...that makes them easy locks for the Finals and a near-lock for a title...

AI/DWade/LBJ/Bosh/(?)Dalembert(?)

Dang....

Only way we keep up is if we can get CP3 and somehow RETAIN Amar'e.

Redeyejedi
The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 04:44 PM

They've already signed Battier, and now are reportedly close to a deal w/ Iverson! Also are in talks w/ Dalembert.

Battier and Dalembert is one thing, but Iverson is another even if he's old...that makes them easy locks for the Finals and a near-lock for a title...

Dang....

I doubt they get Dalembert there over the cap he would have to play for minimum. Battier already took almost the full mid level

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 04:55 PM

Dang....

I doubt they get Dalembert there over the cap he would have to play for minimum. Battier already took almost the full mid level

Well, who's to say Dalembert wouldnt play for the minimum? Its not like the guy's a household name...he might be one of those guys who'd sacrifice a huge payday to win a ring on a stacked team...

Plus...Riley's been an evil genius managing the Heat....he somehow got the Big 3 together when everyone said it was near-impossible...I wouldn't put anything past those guys.

Also, rumors say Heat might pickup Billups for cheap if he clears waivers because we amnestied him....(hope that doesnt happen)

Anyhow....CP3's gonna be a Laker....I feel it....

sharick88
12-08-2011, 05:06 PM
KNICKS SUCK. NETS ALL DAY

sharick88
12-08-2011, 05:08 PM

The Knicks' front office is known to do their big men dirty. Need proof? See former co-captain Patrick Ewing

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 05:08 PM

lol....good luck keeping DWill

Its Howard or mega-bust for you guys...

sharick88
12-08-2011, 05:12 PM

You better hope the Nets don't get Howard. Seriously though, I respect the Knicks. I just don't respect their head coach or their front office

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 05:17 PM

I just don't respect their head coach or their front office

Bro, we Knicks fans dont respect our front office...lol. We're not exactly considered a well-run organization...lol...

But w/ that said....Chandler signing was a good one....def a step forward (even if its for too much)

Trading Amare would be two steps back...

nycsportzfan
12-08-2011, 05:38 PM
The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis I've also wanted Chandler but thought no way with our cap situation Its to bad they coulden't figure out a way to Trade for Dj Augustin and have a 5 of

Chandler
Amare
melo
hill
augustin

Either way its a great first step getting ourselves Tyson Chandler Hes more valuable then many other superstars would be for us just because of what he offers is exactly what we need

Pakman
12-08-2011, 05:45 PM
The Rumors are

C Tyson Chandler

PF Amare

SF Melo

SG Grant Hill

Pg Baron Davis

If thats our starting lineup...IM GOING TO BE HYPE!!

Chandler instead of CP# has me a little bummed out, but Chandler is greatly going to improve our defense.

sharick88
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM

Bro, we Knicks fans dont respect our front office...lol. We're not exactly considered a well-run organization...lol...

But w/ that said....Chandler signing was a good one....def a step forward (even if its for too much)

Trading Amare would be the ultimate slap in the face too. Similar to the one they delivered to Patrick Ewing. Amare came to the knicks all alone in hopes that they would make some moves to make it happen. He gave up a lot to be the first one there.

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 06:13 PM

Trading Amare would be the ultimate slap in the face too. Similar to the one they delivered to Patrick Ewing. Amare came to the knicks all alone in hopes that they would make some moves to make it happen. He gave up a lot to be the first one there.

agreed

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Reports say trade has gone through btwn Lakers and Hornets for CP3. LA gets their prized PG, NO gets Gasol and Odom...

Howard is the only remaining wildcard...lets see where he ends up...my early suggestions say Lakers as well...

BurnerNYG
12-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Grant Hill's still playing basketball? I remember I had his sneakers back when I was like 19... I'm 34 now. Go Bulls!

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and Paul

BurnerNYG
12-08-2011, 07:29 PM
Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and PaulYup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls!

sharick88
12-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and PaulYup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq & Kobe. Go Bulls!
Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the trade

smashndash715
12-08-2011, 07:58 PM
i cant believe paul went to the lakers..stupid rockets had to get involved..i really wanted paul on the knicks that was my dream team man

BurnerNYG
12-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the tradeLol... I hope Orlando don't give up Howard for these 2 imbeciles. If so, Chicago better intervene. Noah and Boozer or Deng has a whole lot more value than those 2. By the way, I'm glad CP3 went to the Lakers... Knicks can keep on keepin hope alive... lol.

giants63
12-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Forget the Knicks...it's all about the NETS!

tonyt830
12-08-2011, 09:38 PM
CBS rumor that the Knicks are involved in a huge trade involving Chauncy Billups and Tyson Chandlerwhy would the knicks have to trade Billups to get Chandler? I thought Chandler was a free agent that the Knicks were trying to sign?

tonyt830
12-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Ok from what I read in this article on espn.com</P>

</P>

per the article ---</P>

To create sufficient salary-cap space to sign Chandler, New York is expected to shed the contracts of <FONT color=#225fb2>Chauncey Billups</FONT> (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/63/chauncey-billups) and <FONT color=#225fb2>Ronny Turiaf</FONT> (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2789/ronny-turiaf), through either trades or the forthcoming amnesty clause.</P>

</P>

So the Knicks may have to trade Billups and Turiaf to free up some cap space. So redeye, I might have misread your original post regarding the Knicks having to trade Billups and Turiaf for Chandler.</P>

</P>

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7330900/tyson-chandler-dallas-mavericks-nears-deal-new-york-knicks-sources-say</P>

Redeyejedi
12-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Ok from what I read in this article on espn.com</P>

</P>

per the article ---</P>

To create sufficient salary-cap space to sign Chandler, New York is expected to shed the contracts of <FONT color=#225fb2>Chauncey Billups</FONT> (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/63/chauncey-billups) and <FONT color=#225fb2>Ronny Turiaf</FONT> (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2789/ronny-turiaf), through either trades or the forthcoming amnesty clause.</P>

</P>

So the Knicks may have to trade Billups and Turiaf to free up some cap space. So redeye, I might have misread your original post regarding the Knicks having to trade Billups and Turiaf for Chandler.</P>

</P>

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7330900/tyson-chandler-dallas-mavericks-nears-deal-new-york-knicks-sources-say</P>yeah there just releasing them it appears

tonyt830
12-08-2011, 10:01 PM
I guess if Billups is traded or released, the Knicks would go with Tony Douglas at the point.</P>

</P>

</P>

I also just read on espn.com that the Chris Paul trade to the Lakers may be in jeopardy?</P>

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 10:53 PM
CP3 trade to LA a no-go....

Stern himself stopped the deal....

Some crazy ish is going on right now...

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 10:08 AM
Dwight Howard wants to play for the Nets.Wow if he goes there that gamble they made for Deron Williams would of paid off huge. I wonder if the Nets had an inkling that Dwight wanted to go to Brooklyn and thats why they did it. The Nets would be an outstanding defensive team with Howard and Williams

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 10:20 AM
What do u guys think of Richard Jefferson if the Knicks dont get Hill. The Spurs are going to Amnesty him. Could come on the cheap

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 10:30 AM
I dont see how Chris Paul would even work with this Knick team and kind of a waste. Carmelo Dominates the Ball they dont need a PG that holds the ball.They need a guy to quicly push it up and pass the ball to Amare and Melo thats it. Tyson Chandler is a great fit. He doesnt need the ball to score 10 points. His defense is worth twice as much because now Amare can guard the lesser Big man saving him for the Offensive end. Tyson Chandler is like the perfect guy for the Knicks as a team. They have to make this work

GiantWarfare
12-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Dwight Howard wants to play for the Nets.Wow if he goes there that gamble they made for Deron Williams would of paid off huge. I wonder if the Nets had an inkling that Dwight wanted to go to Brooklyn and thats why they did it. The Nets would be an outstanding defensive team with Howard and Williams

Nah, no inkling.

Howard would've been a Laker for sure had the CP3 deal gone through. It was only a matter of time.

Stern's involvement in that whole fiasco obviously changed Howard and Orlando's plans.

Even w/ the Shaq trade and the dislike Orlando's harbored towards LA, they would've likely traded Howard there anyway because Howard made it as clear as can be (w/o directly saying it ) that he wanted to go to the Lakers.

NJ/Brooklyn was the most logical suitor after LA, especially for the Orlando FO who would be getting Lopez and 2 first round picks.

If NJ/Brooklyn gets Howard, then that's a HUGE gain for them, more importantly, chances of DWill staying is nearly a lock.

sharick88
12-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Andrew Bynum just got hurt thinking about the Chris Paul trade. LOL. Metta World Peace just punched the wrong fan in the face again because of the tradeLol... I hope Orlando don't give up Howard for these 2 imbeciles. If so, Chicago better intervene. Noah and Boozer or Deng has a whole lot more value than those 2. By the way, I'm glad CP3 went to the Lakers... Knicks can keep on keepin hope alive... lol.
The latest news is that Howard actually wants to come to my Nets. If that happens, I will act a fool. We are this close to becoming relevant again. We get him, that D Williams gamble will pay off HUGE dividends.

GiantWarfare
12-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Its looks like the Knicks may be out on Grant Hill. The Lakers are busy putting together pieces for a very sick team. Howard ,Kobe and PaulYup and the end results are gonna be just like when they had Malone, Payton, Shaq &amp; Kobe. Go Bulls!
The latest news is that Howard actually wants to come to my Nets. If that happens, I will act a fool. We are this close to becoming relevant again. We get him, that D Williams gamble will pay off HUGE dividends.

you're gonna dance a jig I bet!

How good would it be to go to Brooklyn w/ a core like that???

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 11:50 AM

Nah, no inkling.

Howard would've been a Laker for sure had the CP3 deal gone through. It was only a matter of time.

Stern's involvement in that whole fiasco obviously changed Howard and Orlando's plans.

Even w/ the Shaq trade and the dislike Orlando's harbored towards LA, they would've likely traded Howard there anyway because Howard made it as clear as can be (w/o directly saying it ) that he wanted to go to the Lakers.

NJ/Brooklyn was the most logical suitor after LA, especially for the Orlando FO who would be getting Lopez and 2 first round picks.

If NJ/Brooklyn gets Howard, then that's a HUGE gain for them, more importantly, chances of DWill staying is nearly a lock.

Im a Knick fan but Id rather Howard go to the Nets. Im sick of the Lakers just grabbing the best players in the NBA with 1 sided trade after 1 sided trade.

sharick88
12-09-2011, 11:50 AM

you're gonna dance a jig I bet!

How good would it be to go to Brooklyn w/ a core like that???

If you build it, they will come. A nucleus like that is bound to bring in some more legit players. I'm not going to jinx this **** though. I will wait to see if it really happens. It is reportedly supposed to go down by the end of today

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Whats the trade Lopez,draft picks,and Hedo. Thats terrible. Everyone is ripping Stern and Gilbert of the Cavs but he is right. The Lakers were cutting 20 million insalary getting out from under 2 big contracts for players past there prime and getting a top 3 PG in the game while pocketing a huge trade exception. The Lakers were fleecing everyone in this deal and its BS. Not only were they fleecing NO and Houston they were set up to fleece the Magic. They pulled Bynum out of the original trade because they already know that he is going to Orlando for Dwight Howard. The Lakers have been getting away with this **** for to long and it is rather disgusting.Yes the Knicks got Carmelo but this was the first time the Knicks have benefited in a move like that. The Lakers have been raping the league for years.</P>

BurnerNYG
12-09-2011, 11:57 AM
The latest news is that Howard actually wants to come to my Nets. If that happens, I will act a fool. We are this close to becoming relevant again. We get him, that D Williams gamble will pay off HUGE dividends.I prefer him going to the Nets instead of seeing another All Star team in the league with no chemistry and not having a clue on who to give the ball to in crunch time. You're not the only one that'll be happy... Jay-Z is in the studio right now working on a new album titled "The Brooklyn Nets" in case this trade goes down. LOL

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Would the Lakers even make the Paul trade if there not going to get Howard. It seemed like they were saving Bynum to trade for Howard. The Lakers were good because of there length. they wont be the same team with Paul and Kobe

GiantWarfare
12-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Would the Lakers even make the Paul trade if there not going to get Howard. It seemed like they were saving Bynum to trade for Howard. The Lakers were good because of there length. they wont be the same team with Paul and Kobe

They probably were banking on getting both

GiantWarfare
12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Nets what are you doing?!?

Reportedly, the Magic are filing tampering charges at Nets for meeting w/ Howard w/o their knowledge on Thursday...

smh...are you kidding me?

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Nets what are you doing?!?

Reportedly, the Magic are filing tampering charges at Nets for meeting w/ Howard w/o their knowledge on Thursday...

smh...are you kidding me?
</P>

Wow thats really bad</P>

NYfanatic
12-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Why is anyone talking about the Nets in the Knicks thread?
first off I dont like the nets and never even known a fan like ever.
Nets-Mets-Jets they are all the same. 2nd rate.
anyway psyched we got Chandler. Dissapointed Cp3 wont be coming but would Amare for Cp3 really make sense? no.
I see
PG: Douglas
SG: Fields
SF: Melo
PF: Stat
C: Chandler
Thats a lineup that could be the best esp. if Fields and Douglas develop nicely. Only problem would be a Howard-CP3-Kobe combo. We cant beat that.

NYfanatic
12-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Gilbert Arenas would be nice to put in as a extra guard this year. To help Fields and Douglas.

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 08:49 PM
http://twitpic.com/show/iphone/7qens7</P>

Deal is done in principle should be announced soon</P>

Redeyejedi
12-09-2011, 08:50 PM
Baron Davis is chosing between Heat,Lakers, and Knicks</P>

nycsportzfan
12-09-2011, 10:23 PM
anyway psyched we got Chandler. Dissapointed Cp3 wont be coming but would Amare for Cp3 really make sense? no.
I see
Thats a lineup that could be the best esp. if Fields and Douglas develop nicely. Only problem would be a Howard-CP3-Kobe combo. We cant beat that.
I can't wait to see what Iman Shumpert can bring to the table At least all of our young guys are Back court guys(fields douglas shumpert) which is great considering were locked down with a sick front court

sharick88
12-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I see

Why are you *****ing about people talking about the Nets in a Knicks thread? Come on man. Seriously, it's not a big deal. Have a nice glass of relax and chill

Redeyejedi
12-10-2011, 12:46 AM
I see
I can't wait to see what Iman Shumpert can bring to the table*** At least all of our young guys are Back court guys(fields douglas shumpert)* which is great considering were locked down with a sick front court
Looks like its Mike Bibby not Baron Davis . Mike Bibby supposedly has a flight in the morning to NY to sign with Knicks. I prefer Davis but its still an upgrade to the depth they had last year

BurnerNYG
12-10-2011, 01:33 AM
I see
I know a lineup that'll beat that one.
Rose
Bogans
Deng
Boozer
Noah
Go Bulls! ;-)

nycsportzfan
12-10-2011, 07:52 AM
I see
I can't wait to see what Iman Shumpert can bring to the table At least all of our young guys are Back court guys(fields douglas shumpert) which is great considering were locked down with a sick front court
Looks like its Mike Bibby not Baron Davis . Mike Bibby supposedly has a flight in the morning to NY to sign with Knicks. I prefer Davis but its still an upgrade to the depth they had last year ya i'd rather have baron but Bibby is solid enough to give us alittle production and veteran savy off the bench We should really have a solid club this yr! I think Toney Douglas is gonna be huge for us as long as his shoulder surgery is ok Hes the X= factor of the whole thing!

nycsportzfan
12-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Is Jerome Jordan gonna be on our roster this yr? The kids got some promise from what i've read and it'd be nice having 2 big 7footers on the team Jordan was born where Ewing was in Kingston Jamaica(little nugget)

nycsportzfan
12-10-2011, 09:15 AM
I woulden't mind getting Rip Hamilton in here on a 1yr deal for dirt cheap Then u could have Toney D and Rip as the starting backcourt which isn't ideal Assist wise but at least u got 2 SG's who can both pass a bit instead of one SG playing PG who can only dish it a bit Also both Douglas and Rip can tickle the twine nicely on kick outs Rip would be a nice fit on this team

Redeyejedi
12-10-2011, 05:53 PM
I see
I know a lineup that'll beat that one. Rose Bogans Deng Boozer Noah Go Bulls! ;-)The Bulls should be going hard after Dwight Howard they have the pieces to get the deal done. Id try to unload Boozer he is terrible

Redeyejedi
12-10-2011, 05:53 PM
I see
I know a lineup that'll beat that one. Rose Bogans Deng Boozer Noah Go Bulls! ;-)The Bulls should be going hard after Dwight Howard they have the pieces to get the deal done. Id try to unload Boozer he is terrible

Redeyejedi
12-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Its now a done deal no more in case of or waiting</P>

http://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&amp;url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz. com%2Fs%2F163761695</P>

Redeyejedi
12-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Everything Ive seen on Twitter is that Baron Davis want s to come to the Knicks and is willing to come cheap but he still has not been amnestied

Redeyejedi
12-10-2011, 06:07 PM
The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</P>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</P>

NYfanatic
12-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I see

Why are you *****ing about people talking about the Nets in a Knicks thread? Come on man. Seriously, it's not a big deal. Have a nice glass of relax and chill
No way I abide by the rules and they say to keep everything in topic. Besides I ran out of my chill pills.

NYfanatic
12-10-2011, 07:53 PM
I see
I know a lineup that'll beat that one.
Rose
Bogans
Deng
Boozer
Noah
Go Bulls! ;-)
I think it would be a great game. Now that we got chandler we have some D to block your guys and if boozer steps back up then it would be a good game.

NYfanatic
12-10-2011, 07:53 PM
The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</p>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</p>
Yeaaaaa! Bibby = Final piece.

nycsportzfan
12-11-2011, 12:52 AM

Toney Douglas plays such a X factor this yr for us Shumpert and Fields as well

Redeyejedi
12-11-2011, 05:26 PM
The Knicks will sign Bibby for the vet min announcement coming soon.</P>

Knicks have all tweeners in the backcourt .</P>
Tony D might be traded. Slam Online says the Knicks are in talks with the Hawks for Jamal Crawford

NYfanatic
12-11-2011, 06:28 PM

Tony D might be traded. Slam Online says the Knicks are in talks with the Hawks for Jamal Crawford
huh.

nycsportzfan
12-16-2011, 10:10 PM

Tony D might be traded. Slam Online says the Knicks are in talks with the Hawks for Jamal Crawford Crawford signed with Portland I was listening to a interview on the NY POST and they say that Iman Shumpert has looked great in scrimmages and is gonna play a big part for us at least early on I like Shumpert and think he can help as a Rookie I think he'll be better shooter then he did at Ga Tech because i think hes gonna get better looks Douglas is gonna take the next step if his shoulders not acting up I'm interested to see if Fields meshes better with Carmelo this yr and can find that early success he was having

nycsportzfan
12-16-2011, 10:11 PM
Knicks are considering Travis Outlaw and mo evans as there latest try and get bench depth attempts

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Knicks are considering Travis Outlaw and mo evans as there latest try and get bench depth attempts
Knicks depth isnt very good.They have no bodies up front better hope Amare and Tyson stay healthy. I was hopingthey would steal some more older players looking to latch on for a championship run.

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Preseason starts today man I cant wait to see these guys play together. Im thinking about going to the game

tonyt830
12-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Hey redeye, I havent been following the rumor mills or NBA news as close as some. But whats the latest on with any other FA signings for the Knicks? I know we signed Bibby this week. Are they looking for some depth behind Chandler or at F?</P>

</P>

I saw on the ticker this morning that Baron Davis cleared waivers and is free to sign with any team now.</P>

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Hey redeye, I havent been following the rumor mills or NBA news as close as some. But whats the latest on with any other FA signings for the Knicks? I know we signed Bibby this week. Are they looking for some depth behind Chandler or at F?</P>

</P>

I saw on the ticker this morning that Baron Davis cleared waivers and is free to sign with any team now.</P>

</P>

Im still seeing that Baron Davis wants to play for Knicks or Lakers.Ive seen Outlaw like Sportzfan has been saying also Posey and Nachbar.Gilbert Arenas has also been mentioned as really wanting to come to the Knicks</P>

Iman Shumpert looked great in the first half</P>

smashndash715
12-17-2011, 03:32 PM
i think we should give kieth bogans a look..Bulls let him go...good defensive player

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 03:44 PM
I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time

smashndash715
12-17-2011, 03:48 PM
I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time

yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 04:13 PM
I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him 16 points .He is aggresive shooter ,long defender. I should watch more College Basketball kid looks good.

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 04:16 PM
This Harrelson guy looks better then I thought he would playing with NBA players.I like his size could use another bigger body on that bench

nycsportzfan
12-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him 16 points .He is aggresive shooter ,long defender. I should watch more College Basketball kid looks good. Diffrence is he dosen't have to be the man a crappy team like he was at Ga Tech I thought he looked like a dynamite prospect coming out! Explosive Good sized Solid Defending wing player who can play the Point in a pinch Also a scorer

nycsportzfan
12-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I was down on this Iman Shumpert kid because of his shooting but I have to say if this is any indication of the kind of player he is the Knicks stole a really good player. He will be the starting 2 in no time yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with him 16 points .He is aggresive shooter ,long defender. I should watch more College Basketball kid looks good. Diffrence is he dosen't have to be the man a crappy team like he was at Ga Tech I thought he looked like a dynamite prospect coming out! Explosive Good sized Solid Defending wing player who can play the Point in a pinch Also a scorer

nycsportzfan
12-17-2011, 04:34 PM
This Harrelson guy looks better then I thought he would playing with NBA players.I like his size could use another bigger body on that bench another player i thought would at least give us something with hopes of it being a bit more then just something

Landry Fields looked like he did the 2nd half of the season though

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 06:13 PM

yeah i read alot that he was doing good in summer ball..i cant remember the last player knicks drafted that played a huge impact on the team for a good amount of time..gallinari was going to be good but we know what happened with himDavid Lee was good .

Redeyejedi
12-17-2011, 06:14 PM
This Harrelson guy looks better then I thought he would playing with NBA players.I like his size could use another bigger body on that bench* another player i thought would at least give us something with hopes of it being a bit more then just something**

*Landry Fields looked like he did the 2nd half of the season though*
He might make the team.Those big guys like him are good to have even if its just to smash guys for 6 Fouls

nycsportzfan
12-17-2011, 06:29 PM
This Harrelson guy looks better then I thought he would playing with NBA players.I like his size could use another bigger body on that bench another player i thought would at least give us something with hopes of it being a bit more then just something

Landry Fields looked like he did the 2nd half of the season though
He might make the team.Those big guys like him are good to have even if its just to smash guys for 6 Fouls Anytime u can get Hustle players with size that don't need the ball to be effective when u got stars like Stoudamire and Anthony on your team its a plus! We essentially added 2 with Chandler and Harrelson Also the Defense is ridiculously improved with Shumpert Fields Douglas CHandler and Harrelson all able to get it done on the D side Also Balkman could be in that category

GiantWarfare
12-18-2011, 02:12 AM
All hail Shumpert!!!

I already love this kid!

giantzz
12-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Watch Washington vs NY Giants Online NFL Week 15 Online :

follow this link

http://secure.signup-page.com/5386/14811/livenfl </P>

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

follow this link

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 02:40 PM
Marc Stein reporting that Baron Davis has verbally agreed to sign with the Knicks. Awesome signing.Makes the Giants blowing the season a little easier to take.This is going to be an awesome season</P>

Redeyejedi
12-18-2011, 02:47 PM
There reporting the Knicks are in on2 players with 1 more roster spot. Michael Redd and James Posy are the 2 guys there chasing</P>

NYfanatic
12-19-2011, 09:49 PM
Baron Davis signed with the Knicks. YEA! At least I got one team to root for now with a Real good chance of being a champion.
Yanks need Pitching and some Post season hitting.
Giants are emotional Mess.
So that leaves funny the Knicks! Go knicks!

Redeyejedi
12-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Knicks claimed Steve novak off waivers.6'10 Forward that can shoot

NYfanatic
12-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Anyone see the preseason game on wends night? How did they do? heard Melo had 21 points!

BurnerNYG
12-22-2011, 01:46 AM
Did you Knick fans see how focused my Bulls looked on Tues night? You cats beat us twice last year. I can't wait til we matchup this season... should be some interesting games. I'll definitely be in the building when Chicago travels to Madison Square. I'm about to buy my tix early and take the night off from work. Go Bulls!

Redeyejedi
12-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Anyone see the preseason game on wends night? How did they do? heard Melo had 21 points!
Both these rookies are very impressive.Iman didnt shoot well but the kid has so much energy and he defends 3 postions.I dont think Landry is going to be a starter for very long.Harrelson is going to be in the rotation and is becoming a favorite of mine.He is big and hehustles.He is going to annoy a lot of good inside players.In 24 minutes he scored 7 points 10 boards,3 blocks and 2 steals.Besides Melo The Knicks couldnt shoot last night and last year they would of lost the game because of it. This is a much better team with Tyson Chandler defending the rim he had 8 points and 12 boards.I cant wait till they get Baron Davis healthy this team is going to be very good. I still think the Bulls and Heat have a leg up on them but the Knicks are a team that could beat anyone thats for sure. I really think this Knick team can be a tough team to score on at the end of games and there rebounding will improve dramatically this season

tonyt830
12-22-2011, 11:26 AM
redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers? I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</P>

</P>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front. Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably. But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</P>

</P>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando. That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them. The Celts lost him and now Green for the season? </P>

nycsportzfan
12-22-2011, 03:02 PM
redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers? I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</p>

</p>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front. Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably. But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</p>

</p>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando. That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them. The Celts lost him and now Green for the season? </p> U think the Knicks are behind Orlando???lol Jeez my friend! We better then Orlando this yr!

Redeyejedi
12-22-2011, 06:21 PM
redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers?* I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</p>

*</p>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front.* Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably.* But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</p>

*</p>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando.* That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them.* The Celts lost him and now Green for the season?* </p> U think the Knicks are behind Orlando???lol* Jeez my friend! We better then Orlando this yr!
I agree the Heat and Bulls are the only 2 teams that I would put in front of the Knicks in the East. Baron Davis is what he used to be this Knick team could win a Championship.The Knicks have the best 3 ,4 and 5 combo in the NBA. This kid Iman Shumpert looks like the real deal I think the Knicks might of stole a great player in this draft

NYfanatic
12-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Both these rookies are very impressive.Iman didnt shoot well but the kid has so much energy and he defends 3 postions.I dont think Landry is going to be a starter for very long.Harrelson is going to be in the rotation and is becoming a favorite of mine.He is big and hehustles.He is going to annoy a lot of good inside players.In 24 minutes he scored 7 points 10 boards,3 blocks and 2 steals.Besides Melo The Knicks couldnt shoot last night and last year they would of lost the game because of it. This is a much better team with Tyson Chandler defending the rim he had 8 points and 12 boards.I cant wait till they get Baron Davis healthy this team is going to be very good. I still think the Bulls and Heat have a leg up on them but the Knicks are a team that could beat anyone thats for sure. I really think this Knick team can be a tough team to score on at the end of games and there rebounding will improve dramatically this season
Looks like we are the #3 in the East. Quite well if you ask me. Very different from the bottom five from years past.

NYfanatic
12-22-2011, 07:03 PM
redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers? I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</p>

</p>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front. Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably. But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</p>

</p>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando. That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them. The Celts lost him and now Green for the season? </p>
Orlando looks bad this year. Dwight looks like he has already sailed on out of Orlando and the rest of the team is a bunch of chumps.

Redeyejedi
12-22-2011, 07:33 PM
redeye, you think the Knicks are done with free agent signings, now that they got Novak off waivers?* I saw one of your previous posts that the Knicks might be interested in Redd or Posey?</P>

*</P>

I like the signings, we have some depth now up front.* Too bad Davis is out for the next 8 to 10 weeks probably.* But when he comes back, our backcourt is going to be very good.</P>

*</P>

If Dwight stays in Orlando for the season, I could see the Knicks as the 4th best team in the East, behind the Heat, Bulls, and Orlando.* That Davis trade for Orlando was a good one for them.* The Celts lost him and now Green for the season?* </P>I think the Knicks filled all 14 spots so this is there team for now

tripleaamin9
12-22-2011, 08:09 PM
my eastern conference prediction
1) Miami Heat- no suprise here no debate here
2) Chicago Bulls- You can't argue here had the best record in the NBA last year and got help for Derrick Rose with the signing of Rip Hamlinton
3) New York Knicks- I moved them from 4 to 3 because when Baron comes back in mid January he can make the difference
4) Boston Celtics- The injury to Jeff Green is huge but the trade of Glen Davis is good because they got Brandon Bass both of these guys are the same players.
5) Atlanta Hawks- This was a final 4 team in the east who gave the Bulls a run for their money.
6) Indiana Pacers- The addition of David West and his veteran presence with this team can help them shock a few teams this year maybe
7) Orlando Magic- This team is in diseray I think they make the playoffs cause they play in the east
8) Charolate Bobcats- KEMBA! (honestly almost any team except the raptors and cavs can make the playoffs as the #8 seed.)

NYfanatic
12-22-2011, 11:03 PM
2) Chicago Bulls- You can't argue here had the best record in the NBA last year and got help for Derrick Rose with the signing of Rip Hamlinton
3) New York Knicks- I moved them from 4 to 3 because when Baron comes back in mid January he can make the difference
4) Boston Celtics- The injury to Jeff Green is huge but the trade of Glen Davis is good because they got Brandon Bass both of these guys are the same players.
5) Atlanta Hawks- This was a final 4 team in the east who gave the Bulls a run for their money.
6) Indiana Pacers- The addition of David West and his veteran presence with this team can help them shock a few teams this year maybe
7) Orlando Magic- This team is in diseray I think they make the playoffs cause they play in the east
8) Charolate Bobcats- KEMBA! (honestly almost any team except the raptors and cavs can make the playoffs as the #8 seed.)

No way the Bobcats make it, Bucks or Sixers will make it.

BurnerNYG
12-22-2011, 11:04 PM
I don't think Miami's gonna take that number 1 spot and I also think the Celtics are gonna start taking a step back. I think Atlanta is overrated and I think Indiana and Philadelphia is gonna make some noise this year. I'm with you on the KEMBA chant... UCONN all day!

NYfanatic
12-22-2011, 11:11 PM
My Preseason Power Ranking:
1. Heat - For now...
2. Bulls - Good team with a maturing Rose
3. Thunder - Durant is getting much better, MVP?
4. Knicks - They have best front court in the NBA
5. Mavericks - defending NBA champs
6. Lakers - Under the radar now
7. Spurs - had the 2nd best record last year
8. Clippers - CP3 makes this a top ten team
9. Celtics - I think it will be a down year for them
10. Hawks - Still a good team
30. Raptors - Now this is a sad team.

NYfanatic
12-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I don't think Miami's gonna take that number 1 spot and I also think the Celtics are gonna start taking a step back. I think Atlanta is overrated and I think Indiana and Philadelphia is gonna make some noise this year. I'm with you on the KEMBA chant... UCONN all day!
I am hoping that Jimmer makes some noise, him being a capital region legend from Glens Falls he gives me a hometown guy to root for.

BurnerNYG
12-22-2011, 11:34 PM
My Preseason Power Ranking:
1. Heat - For now...
2. Bulls - Good team with a maturing Rose
3. Thunder - Durant is getting much better, MVP?
4. Knicks - They have best front court in the NBA
5. Mavericks - defending NBA champs
6. Lakers - Under the radar now
7. Spurs - had the 2nd best record last year
8. Clippers - CP3 makes this a top ten team
9. Celtics - I think it will be a down year for them
10. Hawks - Still a good team
30. Raptors - Now this is a sad team.

Lol @ the Raptors. You talking about Jimmer on the Kings? My working schedule plus family doesn't allow me to follow the college game like I used to so a lot of the rookies, I don't be having a clue who they are.

Redeyejedi
12-23-2011, 05:40 PM
I love the Thunder there my second favorite team.Durant would be my favorite player if Melo wasnt on the Knicks

nycsportzfan
12-23-2011, 10:17 PM

No way the Bobcats make it, Bucks or Sixers will make it.
I actually think the bobcats are gonna be the favorite for the Nu 1pick in the Draft this season I looked at there Depth Chart and its utterly terrible! The Bucks if healthy will sneak into the postseason

BurnerNYG
12-24-2011, 01:59 AM
I agree, I don't see the Bobcats making it to the playoffs either. Can it happen? Sure, I've seen stranger things happen. Regardless how their season turns out, I'll keep an eye on Walker to see how he pans out in the NBA. Hopefully he won't be another El Amin or Emeka Okafor.

nycsportzfan
12-24-2011, 09:39 AM
e
I agree, I don't see the Bobcats making it to the playoffs either. Can it happen? Sure, I've seen stranger things happen. Regardless how their season turns out, I'll keep an eye on Walker to see how he pans out in the NBA. Hopefully he won't be another El Amin or Emeka Okafor. ya Walker is intriguing But outside of him they got nothing but scraps I could see Toronto going to the postseason before i could see Charlotte I think Charlotte has trouble winning 14games this yr

GiantsFan15
12-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Hey ya'll Knicks are going to be good this year!! Make sure to check out my blog for more info on Giants and all things sports related. Woo. http://vonster15.blogspot.com/

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 10:35 AM
Tip off to opening game is about a HR and a HALF away! Can't wait! Lets start this yr off with a messege to the rest of the league knicks! Lets beat thoe old has been celts into submission!

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 11:22 AM
Tip off to opening game is about a HR and a HALF away! Can't wait! Lets start this yr off with a messege to the rest of the league knicks! Lets beat thoe old has been celts into submission!This is going to be a great year for the Knicks.I havent been this excited for basketball in a long time If these guys stay healthy there is no reason they cant go toe to toe with the Bulls and Heat

NYfanatic
12-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Les hope this is a start of the knicks 2012 Champions!

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Tony Douglas with a bad turnover right off the bat. I hope Baron Davis gets healthy quick.Man ROndo is a horrible shooter

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 12:15 PM
Amare already with a Technical. He is ridiculous with this ****

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 12:23 PM
Shumpert misses 2 shots right off the bench. He does a lot of things well but he reminds me of Rondo with the shooting

NYfanatic
12-25-2011, 12:36 PM
Knicks up 32-22
Good...good.

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 12:48 PM
Knicks pounding the Celtics at the Garden open up a 16 point lead

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Knicks pounding the Celtics at the Garden open up a 16 point leadi guess the backcourt questions aren't really questions at least for today..lol Douglas and Shumpert are having nice first havles, as well as fields.

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Shumpert misses 2 shots right off the bench. He does a lot of things well but he reminds me of Rondo with the shootinghe missed a couple shots but has played really well and can really get to the rim.. His shot will be fine, and his energy is fantastic.. Hes gonna be a good one.

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 12:58 PM
knicks letting C's get on a run here.. TIme to bring Melo back in... Looks like Dantoni is gonna play a deep bench at least till he finds what meshes best.. Harrelson, shumpert, jeffries, balkman, walker, all ready getting some run.. Whats up with Bibby? Is he hurt?

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Horrible Knicks defense

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:03 PM
knicks letting C's get on a run here.. TIme to bring Melo back in... Looks like Dantoni is gonna play a deep bench at least till he finds what meshes best.. Harrelson, shumpert, jeffries, balkman, walker, all ready getting some run.. Whats up with Bibby? Is he hurt?Lot of new players if U think about it.Harrelson,Shumpert,Chandler,Bibby no training camp lets a lot of player movement

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:04 PM
This will be a bad loss if the Knicks dont win this even with all the new pieces.No Paul Pierce

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 01:07 PM
Horrible Knicks defensehow do u continue to let Rajon Rondo go right to the hoop like its ok? Toney Douglas is getting eaten alive by rondo! Just eaten right up! Great game by douglas offensively and some solid passes but terrible defense on rondo

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 01:09 PM
This will be a bad loss if the Knicks dont win this even with all the new pieces.No Paul Pierce It seems like they started with intensity on defense and as soon as Amare loses it(he always does), the rest of the team follows his lead.. its time the rest of this team man up and not do everything another guy does, and be there own people. It gets old when all they do is follow whatever Amare does, leader or not!

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:10 PM
Horrible Knicks defensehow do u continue to let Rajon Rondo go right to the hoop like its ok? Toney Douglas is getting eaten alive by rondo! Just eaten right up! Great game by douglas offensively and some solid passes but terrible defense on rondoPut Shumpert on him.Carmelo is feeling it today

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:11 PM
Rondo is killing the Knicks he is the only one doing anything.They have shut down Garnett

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Horrible Knicks defensehow do u continue to let Rajon Rondo go right to the hoop like its ok? Toney Douglas is getting eaten alive by rondo! Just eaten right up! Great game by douglas offensively and some solid passes but terrible defense on rondoPut Shumpert on him.Carmelo is feeling it todayShumpert didn't have any success defenseively on him either.. There was one play inpaticular that was annoying where we had Chandler down under neath the hoop and Rondo going to the hoop and Shumpert came from behind and fouled him on purpose to stop the shot, when they should of been able to stop the little guy by simply defending.. EIther way Rondo is getting to the hoop way to easily and way to uncontested...

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Horrible Knicks defensehow do u continue to let Rajon Rondo go right to the hoop like its ok? Toney Douglas is getting eaten alive by rondo! Just eaten right up! Great game by douglas offensively and some solid passes but terrible defense on rondoPut Shumpert on him.Carmelo is feeling it todayShumpert didn't have any success defenseively on him either.. There was one play inpaticular that was annoying where we had Chandler down under neath the hoop and Rondo going to the hoop and Shumpert came from behind and fouled him on purpose to stop the shot, when they should of been able to stop the little guy by simply defending.. EIther way Rondo is getting to the hoop way to easily and way to uncontested...Yeah I hate Rondo gangly alien.U have to make him take jump shots u cant let him go to the rim

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Impressive first half outside of some defense of Rondo and a few stupid fouls.. I'm really impressed with Shumpert, even though his Fg pct won't tell the story.. Hes gotten to the hoop often and almost at will, and shown alot of explosion and leaping ability, and a nice ability to create.. Sure hes not finishing, but in time alot of those missed layin's will drop.. I think hes gonna be very good..

Melo has been simply outstanding, and i'd give Douglas and Fields a solid grade outside of Douglas's pathetic defense of ROndo, and the bench guys(balkman and jeffries in paticular) have been solid.. Balkman may end up having his best season as a pro if he can keep up the momentum hes built from the preseason and into this first game..

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 01:31 PM
Horrible Knicks defensehow do u continue to let Rajon Rondo go right to the hoop like its ok? Toney Douglas is getting eaten alive by rondo! Just eaten right up! Great game by douglas offensively and some solid passes but terrible defense on rondoPut Shumpert on him.Carmelo is feeling it todayShumpert didn't have any success defenseively on him either.. There was one play inpaticular that was annoying where we had Chandler down under neath the hoop and Rondo going to the hoop and Shumpert came from behind and fouled him on purpose to stop the shot, when they should of been able to stop the little guy by simply defending.. EIther way Rondo is getting to the hoop way to easily and way to uncontested...Yeah I hate Rondo gangly alien.U have to make him take jump shots u cant let him go to the rim I really want to see Chandler and Amare send a couple of his shots into Row 8!!!Lol

BurnerNYG
12-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Ray Allen's about to put it on y'all.

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Knicks are still not on the Celtics level. Brandon Bass dominating the Knicks. Hopefully this team gels at the end of the season.They look like more of a 5 or 6 seed

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 01:57 PM
How was that a foul on Jefferies.This is some BS .The Celtics still own the Refs I see

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 02:07 PM
Better hope Baron DAvis gives this team a PG

BurnerNYG
12-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Don't worry about it bro. It's way early in the season and y'all got a lot of new pieces.

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Knicks are still not on the Celtics level. Brandon Bass dominating the Knicks. Hopefully this team gels at the end of the season.They look like more of a 5 or 6 seed Douglas is garbage! He comes out shooting the most ridiculous shots ever , probably thinking our lead was big enough he could be a idiot with the ball in his hands, and he just totally gives the celts a Run, just by shooting some incredibly hard shots..
THen u got the same lazy garbage defense, and Tyson CHandler doing squat on the Defensive end for thsi team in this game, and the laziest defender in the world, amare, continues to be just that.. This team disgusts me! Seriously! One game, i know, but jesus! There the only "good" team that can totally lose a game they seem to have in hand within 5minutes just becasue they become laxadazical and let themselves think they got things in hand.. What a dishearting game! Forget sending a messege, they'll be lucky to Lose by single digits! Dumb *** team!

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 02:17 PM
how the hell does Garnett and Allen both hit crazy *** hard shots with time winding down in shot clock? Jesus! Can't get closer, if when we finally play D< these guys hit the craziest shots ever... So frustrating!

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 02:19 PM
Don't worry about it bro. It's way early in the season and y'all got a lot of new pieces. Screw that! Its still a game, against a team that just swept us, and as much as its only one game, its kinda more then that for the knicks.. They needed to send a messege, and they clearly haven't.. They look the exact same in my opinion.. Good in spurts, and extremely lazy in other spurts.. Untill they learn every possesion matters, and every second u have to play hard, they will be nothing more then a averege team.

BurnerNYG
12-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Don't worry about it bro. It's way early in the season and y'all got a lot of new pieces. Screw that! Its still a game, against a team that just swept us, and as much as its only one game, its kinda more then that for the knicks.. They needed to send a messege, and they clearly haven't.. They look the exact same in my opinion.. Good in spurts, and extremely lazy in other spurts.. Untill they learn every possesion matters, and every second u have to play hard, they will be nothing more then a averege team.Can't argue with that. I feel ya.

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 02:30 PM
God, do u guys see how good this team can play if they play hard on both ends like the game depends on it? They just quickly got this game to 2points within like 3and a half minutes , and now are only down 2, with Ray Allen going to the FT line... If the Knicks somehow pull this one out, they'll be very fortunate the way they came out in the 2nd half.. Toney Douglas has got to regin in on his Shot selection.. To me, otuside of chunks of game with laxadazical defense, his Shot selection has killed us as much as anything..

Such a bummer losing Shumpert in Game 1 of the season to sprained MCL!

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 02:34 PM
Do the celtics ever miss a jump shot? Holy Crap! So frustrating watching them make and make and make these jumpers as we creep back in this! Melo is freaking awesome by the way!

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 02:41 PM
a missed FT each by Chandler adn Melo down the stretch that would of had us up 2, and then somehow off a missed Garnett Jumper, rondo tips the ball and what do u know, melo cant coral it, and it goes out of bounds to celts.. Unbelievable! THats the stuff that costs u games! Why the knicks can't ever just easily coral rebounds is beyond me! I want this WIN BAD!

BurnerNYG
12-25-2011, 02:41 PM
Do the celtics ever miss a jump shot? Holy Crap! So frustrating watching them make and make and make these jumpers as we creep back in this! Melo is freaking awesome by the way!Gotta D up and put a hand in Garnett's face. They keep giving him open jump shots, he's gonna take em. Melo just might pull it out for y'all tho. Good game... I'm just glad to be watching some meaningful basketball again.

nycsportzfan
12-25-2011, 02:52 PM
We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melo is the man!!!!!!!! YES!!!

Bigg Bluee
12-25-2011, 03:05 PM
Merry christmas Knicks and Giants fans!

BurnerNYG
12-25-2011, 03:12 PM
Merry christmas Knicks and Giants fans!Yessirrr... same to you. Bulls fan over here tho bro.

NYfanatic
12-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Merry christmas Knicks and Giants fans!
Now if only the Yanks trade for a good pitcher then it would be the best Christmas ever!

Redeyejedi
12-25-2011, 06:25 PM
We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melo is the man!!!!!!!! YES!!!jefferies and shumpert got hurt.this teams bench is weak as it is

tripleaamin9
12-28-2011, 09:57 PM
lets go Knicks

NYfanatic
12-29-2011, 12:49 AM
Pathetic display by the knicks in the 4th.

BurnerNYG
12-29-2011, 01:56 AM
The damn Miami Heat is red hot... somebody's gonna have to put those boys on ice.

nycsportzfan
12-29-2011, 05:31 AM
We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melo is the man!!!!!!!! YES!!!jefferies and shumpert got hurt.this teams bench is weak as it is ya but we still WON that game which is exciting! But as for the Warrior game Fields and Douglas did nothing but look like CBA players THey did nothing to help off nights by our big 2(chandler is not yet a big anything so i'll say big 2 untill further notice) Just a terrible game for Fields Douglas and CHandler Those 3 need to play like NBA players when are big 2 are off!

NYfanatic
12-29-2011, 12:24 PM
The damn Miami Heat is red hot... somebody's gonna have to put those boys on ice.
Almost lost to the Bobcats lol.
Anyway I think the Thunder and the Knicks (in a few months) will be better.
Knicks need to gel like Magic Johnson said with Baron Davis's needed return.
Thunder are just better with the new best player Kevin Durant then the Heat with LeBrick.

bigblue4417
12-29-2011, 12:45 PM
<font size="6" color="#800080"></font>Knicks are goin down!!!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/zoomkobe/nba_ap_kbryant1_412.jpg

tripleaamin9
12-29-2011, 02:31 PM
<font color="#800080" size="6"></font>Knicks are goin down!!!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/zoomkobe/nba_ap_kbryant1_412.jpg

na no bynnum = matchup of amare vs mcroberts yikes!

NYfanatic
12-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Amre is terrible on D. I wish NO would of done the Amare for CP3 trade.
I dont care if amare was the one to take a chance on us he is holding us back.
Chandler is a big dissapointment as well wonder if we can do a Amare and chandler for Dwight howard?

BurnerNYG
12-30-2011, 12:35 AM
Almost lost to the Bobcats lol.
Anyway I think the Thunder and the Knicks (in a few months) will be better.
Knicks need to gel like Magic Johnson said with Baron Davis's needed return.
Thunder are just better with the new best player Kevin Durant then the Heat with LeBrick.
The Bobcats might be better than we're giving em credit for. I think I'm gonna hold back judgement until midseason.

BurnerNYG
12-30-2011, 01:14 AM
Sorry Knick fans. :-P

tripleaamin9
12-30-2011, 01:45 AM
now everyone is going to panic remember this is the 3rd game in a 66 game season

bigblue4417
12-30-2011, 10:51 AM
The Lakers have won 9 straight games against the Knicks, six of which were double-digit wins. Kobe Bryant (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant) has averaged 33.4 points in those games and has hit for 27 or more points in 8 of those contests.

bigblue4417
12-30-2011, 10:52 AM
na no bynnum = matchup of amare vs mcroberts yikes!

Never doubt the great white hype. lol

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 12:45 PM
I blame D'antoni

he doesn't preach D, didn't in Phoenix why would he in NY?

brutal West Coast swing though.

bigblue4417
12-30-2011, 12:54 PM
I blame D'antoni

he doesn't preach D, didn't in Phoenix why would he in NY?

I never understood that hire and still don't.

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 01:00 PM
now everyone is going to panic remember this is the 3rd game in a 66 game season

Thank god I got my giants... I hope....

NYfanatic
12-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Amare is day to day with a sprained ankle.
Great.

nycsportzfan
12-30-2011, 03:57 PM
A<span class="echo-item-text">mare has got to stop being so bu</span><span class="echo-item-text">mbly He dosent try on D and </span><span class="echo-item-text">makes to </span><span class="echo-item-text">many silly decisons Also Landry Fields coulden't hit the broad side of a barn with his ju</span><span class="echo-item-text">mper Fields has been terrible for 2long now
</span>

giantyankee1976
12-30-2011, 06:11 PM
A<span class="echo-item-text">mare has got to stop being so bu</span><span class="echo-item-text">mbly He dosent try on D and </span><span class="echo-item-text">makes to </span><span class="echo-item-text">many silly decisons Also Landry Fields coulden't hit the broad side of a barn with his ju</span><span class="echo-item-text">mper Fields has been terrible for 2long now
</span>

of the games I've seen I'm waiting to see why Spike Lee was so big on #2 ???

so far he's meh in my opinion.

give Tyson some time guys, he's legit as a defender and maybe him and Melo can D up the frontcourt.

plus I like Iman and am a little excited to see Baron in action.

PS

dare I say, but maybe this Team bought into their own hype waaay to early?

it's 66 games and then bam !

Hopefully they figure some things out. I for one hope we get a coach or D'Antoni changes (doubtful) his mentality on the NBA Eastern Conference strategy.

ergo, control the pace, play some halfcourt and get some ball movement...run-n-gunning got me thinking him and Gilbride are comparing notes. [:|]

OK, not really

NYfanatic
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Knicks vs Kings. Lets go Knicks get back on track by beating these Kings!
(Amare is out for tonight)

nycsportzfan
01-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Josh Harrelson making some noise for the Knicks! Sweet double double for the rook in a win against the kings! He looked like Dan
marjele out there banging 3's!!!lol

Redeyejedi
01-01-2012, 01:45 PM
How about Harrelson last night 14 and 12 in 30 minutes starting for Amare. Surprised the Knicks won.they have no front court players right now

Redeyejedi
01-01-2012, 01:46 PM
*Josh Harrelson making some noise for the Knicks!* Sweet double double for the rook in a win against the kings!* He looked like Dan*
marjele out there banging 3's!!!lol
LOL we posted it at the exact same time

nycsportzfan
01-01-2012, 04:25 PM
How about Harrelson last night 14 and 12 in 30 minutes starting for Amare. Surprised the Knicks won.they have no front court players right now lol Great minds think alike!

nycsportzfan
01-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Hey check out Jerome Jordan getting some early in the game playing time Were using everyone on that bench which i'm happy to see Jordan's got tremendous upside

tripleaamin9
01-02-2012, 08:50 PM
before everyone panics the game isnt over yet

nycsportzfan
01-02-2012, 08:58 PM
before everyone panics the game isnt over yet
Ya they still gotta mesh as a team and with no Amare its tough I'd like to see if they get it together this 2nd half here

giantyankee1976
01-02-2012, 10:03 PM
(sigh)

nycsportzfan
01-02-2012, 10:33 PM
(sigh)ugh

tripleaamin9
01-02-2012, 11:21 PM
if they lose wednesday then I may start to panic

NYfanatic
01-03-2012, 02:07 PM
if they lose wednesday then I may start to panic

Heat went 9-8 to start last season. I wont panic unless they are in threat of not making the playoffs. (which is a long shot) By then we will get Davis back. I think we wont get a high seed (#6 again?)
but we could make some noise.

BornLegend
01-04-2012, 02:37 AM
There's still room on the Bulls bandwagon for those who want in. ;-)

nycsportzfan
01-04-2012, 07:22 AM
There's still room on the Bulls bandwagon for those who want in. ;-) Knicks are really close to getting Iman Shumpert and Stat back(possibly tonight) So u can keep your bandwagon!!!!lol If anything the couple games that Stat and Shumpert have missed may possibly help the knicks becuase now guys like Josh Harrelson and Jerome Jordan got some much needed EXP and Court time

tripleaamin9
01-04-2012, 07:39 AM
one rule I have never change teams because if they become great I never want to be known as a frontrunner

Redeyejedi
01-04-2012, 08:16 AM
There's still room on the Bulls bandwagon for those who want in. ;-) Knicks are really close to getting* Iman Shumpert and Stat back(possibly tonight)*** So u can keep your bandwagon!!!!lol If anything** the couple games that Stat and Shumpert have missed* may possibly help the knicks becuase now guys like Josh Harrelson and Jerome Jordan got some much needed EXP and Court timePeople are already writing off the Knicks even though they havent had Amare and are down 3 guys from there rotation. This team has a good amount of new pieces and they had no training camp there going to struggle for the first 30 games or so.

giantyankee1976
01-04-2012, 06:17 PM

what happened to the "Burner" username?

I like D-Rose and can pull for the Bulls or Thunder BUT I can never claim fanhood of either.

I love the Knicks, even though they don't love me

People are already writing off the Knicks...

they're going to struggle for the first 30 games or so.

but there's only 66 games this Season

nycsportzfan
01-04-2012, 07:39 PM
There's still room on the Bulls bandwagon for those who want in. ;-) Knicks are really close to getting Iman Shumpert and Stat back(possibly tonight) So u can keep your bandwagon!!!!lol If anything the couple games that Stat and Shumpert have missed may possibly help the knicks becuase now guys like Josh Harrelson and Jerome Jordan got some much needed EXP and Court timePeople are already writing off the Knicks even though they havent had Amare and are down 3 guys from there rotation. This team has a good amount of new pieces and they had no training camp there going to struggle for the first 30 games or so. If they get stat and shumpert back i bet they end up being pretty darn solid starting tonight against Charlotte and yes still have a few growing pains but there gonna be fine as u said

nycsportzfan
01-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Shumpert is freaking awesome! I liked hima lot coming out(more then some) but i didn't think he'd be this good this quick

nycsportzfan
01-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Knicks getting smoked by a lousy team that is playing its 2nd leg of a back to back LOL There is not 2 much Smarts on this kincks team Amare is disgustingly lazy on Defense and as a bobcat Announcer said " Clumsely shoots shots" LOL Just a putrid effort from a bunch of lazy defenders

nycsportzfan
01-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Will soemone punch TOney Douglas in the mouth every time he takes a stupid shot!

nycsportzfan
01-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Could Landry Fields be the worst Shooter in basketball? He reminds me of my Step Dad who works in Auto Body and likes cars and not basketball when he shoots LOL Its ugly as heck!

nycsportzfan
01-04-2012, 09:35 PM
What a laughing stock this team is! If u played 10games in a row and then played your 11th in Charlotte u shoulden't get outplayed as bad as the knicks are right now 100-86! This team is a freaking laughable joke of nothing but lazy freaking losers! THey only play hard when there getting crushed and as soon as they get close they go right back to there ridiculous lazy ways and stupid shots They just don't have enough brains(especially Amare) These guys are flat out stupid!!!lol

tripleaamin9
01-04-2012, 10:39 PM
everybody relax we will be fine

smashndash715
01-04-2012, 10:55 PM

no we wont..the truth is we are not fit for d'antoni and his stupid shoot in under 6 seconds offense..i wish we would fire him and go get phil jackson or something..the team was getting booed at madison square tonight and they deserved it..we need a pg bad..but i do like shumpert

tripleaamin9
01-04-2012, 11:03 PM

no we wont..the truth is we are not fit for d'antoni and his stupid shoot in under 6 seconds offense..i wish we would fire him and go get phil jackson or something..the team was getting booed at madison square tonight and they deserved it..we need a pg bad..but i do like shumpert

I agree with you. I meant we will make the playoffs. Absolutely the Knick team will never be a contender with dantoni. Our team is looking like Phil Jackson's Bulls and Lakers teams. I think When Shump gets healthy he should start @ either guard position. (pg before davis comes back sg when davis comes back)

BornLegend
01-05-2012, 12:15 AM

what happened to the "Burner" username?

I like D-Rose and can pull for the Bulls or Thunder BUT I can never claim fanhood of either.

New year... just trying to start fresh. The Knicks are a disappointing team, that's why I could never truly commit to em. It's always been about Jordan and the Bulls since I was a kid. I never thought in a million years that we would get another dominating force like D Rose... well at least not in my lifetime. I was bored with B-ball for a minute there.

giantyankee1976
01-05-2012, 07:25 AM

i hated the D'antoni move since day 1, no before.

at that time there were other viable options, like Avery Johnson, who have more traditional approaches to the game.

I heard D'antoni and I shuddered with revulsion

Voldamort
01-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Why? Let's Go Rangers!!! First place New York Rangers!! They play as a team!

giantyankee1976
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/01/05/dantoni-still-spelled-without-a-d/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

bang

EFF O'antoni

nycsportzfan
01-06-2012, 07:35 PM
THe knicks look like total Scrubs against the Wizards! They are dispicable! Down by 14 after 1qter to the winless wizards!!!! Bibby is a piece of cow dung! Seriously throw that dude away! Hes garbage! Fields and Bibby absoulutley Stink!

nycsportzfan
01-06-2012, 07:44 PM
I dont know whos <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">more pathetic outta the knicks Its such a tough choice because none of e</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m have a brain to speak of and there the laziest bunch of pathetic losers i've ever seen on a basketball court! I can't even watch this puke tea</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m!

If they lose to this pathetic disgrace of a b -ball tea</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m known as the Wizards I'</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m done!
</span>

Bigg Bluee
01-06-2012, 07:46 PM
i stopped watching. pathetic.

nycsportzfan
01-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Why won't the knicks <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">move around on offense? they play so </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">much one on one basketball! Its annoying! Pass Pass Cut and Score! Jesus!
</span>

nycsportzfan
01-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Finally the knicks are back in this ga<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me down 1 at half! </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">melo is in the </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">midst of possibly his best ga</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me as a knick as he is just totally unguradable in this one so far. A</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mare is playing well and Chandler is doing solid. Other then that not </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">much going on for NY . Hopefully one other player gets going in 2nd half as there gonna be gurading are big 3 big ti</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me!</span>

Bigg Bluee
01-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Finally the knicks are back in this ga<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me*** down 1 at half!** </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">melo is in the </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">midst of possibly his best ga</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me as a knick as he is just totally unguradable in this one so far. A</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mare is playing well and Chandler is doing solid.*** Other then that*** not </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">much going on for NY .** Hopefully one other player gets going in 2nd half as there gonna be gurading are big 3 big ti</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me!</span>

baron davis will bring a lot to the court.

allentown PA
01-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Finally the knicks are back in this ga<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me*** down 1 at half!** </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">melo is in the </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">midst of possibly his best ga</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me as a knick as he is just totally unguradable in this one so far. A</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mare is playing well and Chandler is doing solid.*** Other then that*** not </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">much going on for NY .** Hopefully one other player gets going in 2nd half as there gonna be gurading are big 3 big ti</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">me!</span>

baron davis will bring a lot to the court.

I hope ur rite because our backcourt is bad...i like douglas but he is a streaky and fields is a nice role player....cant lose games at home to toronto and the bobcats...decent win tonight.

allentown PA
01-06-2012, 09:34 PM
* Why won't the knicks <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">move around on offense? they play so </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">much one on one basketball!* Its annoying! Pass Pass* Cut* and Score! Jesus!
</span>

agreed wouldnt mind seeing phil jackson and the triangle offense...lol...anyway yes this team has no ball movement...all melo clear out plays it seems.

tripleaamin9
01-06-2012, 10:07 PM
By the end of the year I think this is the starting lineup
PG Davis
SG Shump
SF Melo
PF Amare
C Chandler

giantyankee1976
01-06-2012, 10:09 PM
hey, hey, heeeyyy

they won !!!

sheezus

allentown PA
01-06-2012, 10:10 PM
PG Davis
SG Shump
SF Melo
PF Amare
C Chandler

that shump kid looks like a baller

nycsportzfan
01-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Why won't the knicks <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">move around on offense? they play so </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">much one on one basketball! Its annoying! Pass Pass Cut and Score! Jesus!
</span>

agreed wouldnt mind seeing phil jackson and the triangle offense...lol...anyway yes this team has no ball movement...all melo clear out plays it seems. I<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">man Shu</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mpert is a straight baller! He has to start! When hes in u get that ball </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">move</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">ment and great peri</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">meter defense. He looks sensational! I knew once he wasen't the </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">man on a dreadful tea</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m(ga tech) you'd see better percenteges and overall play
</span>

giantyankee1976
01-06-2012, 10:25 PM
the thing is what could this Team be with a more traditional coach?

regardless of Defense style be it half-court press, man-man, zone etc.

PS
Iman is my "Landry Fields" anyway

allentown PA
01-06-2012, 10:34 PM
* Why won't the knicks <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">move around on offense? they play so </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">much one on one basketball!* Its annoying! Pass Pass* Cut* and Score! Jesus!
</span>

agreed wouldnt mind seeing phil jackson and the triangle offense...lol...anyway yes this team has no ball movement...all melo clear out plays it seems. I<span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">man Shu</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">mpert is a straight baller! He has to start!* When hes in*** u get that ball </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">move</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">ment and great peri</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">meter defense.** He looks sensational!* I knew once he wasen't the </span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">man on a dreadful tea</span><span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr_PostForm___ForumDescription">m(ga tech)** you'd see better percenteges and overall play*
</span>

good job pointing out the defense he plays..love his energy....on another note I cant stand walker..ive never seen a player have so many offensive fouls...cant stand him.

tripleaamin9
01-06-2012, 11:07 PM
PG Davis
SG Shump
SF Melo
PF Amare
C Chandler

that shump kid looks like a baller

they were + 20 when Shump was on the court whatever that means

BornLegend
01-07-2012, 12:10 AM
PG Davis
SG Shump
SF Melo
PF Amare
C Chandler
The Bulls will be well on their way to a title by then. Lmao

NYfanatic
01-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Well since MSG is still not on Time Warner I just get to hear about the games now...
I did hear the knicks beat the wizards. Thank god. 3-4. Good thing the blackout is on while the knicks are playing terrible bbal. As it it does come back on it will be when the knicks get baron davis back.

nycsportzfan
01-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Well since MSG is still not on Time Warner I just get to hear about the games now...
I did hear the knicks beat the wizards. Thank god. 3-4. Good thing the blackout is on while the knicks are playing terrible bbal. As it it does come back on it will be when the knicks get baron davis back.
They just crushed the pistons tonight! Josh Harrelson had another i<span class="echo-item-text">mpressive ga</span><span class="echo-item-text">me as did Shu</span><span class="echo-item-text">mpert STAT was on point as well. Car</span><span class="echo-item-text">melo had like 7assists
</span>

tripleaamin9
01-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I couldn't watch till the game till this morning great team win great offense great defense. For the Knicks tomorrow is revenge against the bobcats.

giantyankee1976
01-10-2012, 07:14 AM
flipped from the BCS game to the Knicks, stayed mostly on the Knicks.

glad for the Win.

Landry almost let them dudes back in the game when he was on the line, glad there was a better semblance of defense with Schump and Melo and their steals.

that oop Melo tossed to Tyson was fire, but I wish they played with that kind of energy for all 48.

PS
that Harrellson kid is decent, imagine if we had a traditional coach?

but a W is a W so ...

nycsportzfan
01-10-2012, 08:34 AM
flipped from the BCS game to the Knicks, stayed mostly on the Knicks.

glad for the Win.

Landry almost let them dudes back in the game when he was on the line, glad there was a better semblance of defense with Schump and Melo and their steals.

that oop Melo tossed to Tyson was fire, but I wish they played with that kind of energy for all 48.

PS
that Harrellson kid is decent, imagine if we had a traditional coach?

but a W is a W so ...
3in a row. Hopefully there jelling and Shumpert really seems to be that 4th cog on the team and backcourt player we needed to really solitify a "OVERALL" team feel. Hes pretty nasty! I definetly called it back when the draft loomed as i knew once he didn't have to basically be everything and then some for a team it'd show.

bLuereverie
01-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Nice to be back in here.

This team looks sooooo much better when Melo doesn't HAVE TO score.

giantyankee1976
01-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Nice to be back in here.

imagine if they purposely played Defense ?

bLuereverie
01-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Nice to be back in here.

imagine if they purposely played Defense ?

You mean rotate to the wing at least twice? Would be nice.

Redeyejedi
01-11-2012, 07:24 PM
This is a big game tonight Knicks need to put down the 76ers. Every NBA Pundit is writing off the Knicks already. Already having them finish 3rd in the Atlantic.If the Knicks finish 3rd Dantoni better be fired

Redeyejedi
01-11-2012, 07:59 PM
LOL this Harrelson kid is real good as well for where he was drafted.He just comes on the floor and drains back to back jumpers 1 from 3. Knicks really did well in the draft this year.To get a rotation player in the 2nd round as a rookie is a real get. Im already sold on Shumpert even though he isnt a good shooter. Dont know if he will end up as a 1 or a 2 but the Kid has really long arms and will be a lock down defender

Redeyejedi
01-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Man Tony Douglas looks like crap tonight. Guy has no confidence at all. I know he is hurt but come on man.Need his scoring off the bench

Redeyejedi
01-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Knicks win the game but there home and the Sixers had played 3 days in a row. I dont know what to think of this team.I really hope Baron Davis has something in the tank.If not we might have to wait another year to get another mid level player in here to really compete.

BornLegend
01-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Booooooooooo!!!! J/k... I see y'all.

nycsportzfan
01-12-2012, 06:23 AM
This is a big game tonight Knicks need to put down the 76ers. Every NBA Pundit is writing off the Knicks already. Already having them finish 3rd in the Atlantic.If the Knicks finish 3rd Dantoni better be fired The knicks controlled the Sixer game from start to finish. There starting to hit there stride and get used to each other. Sure they shot blanks in the 4th but they had all ready done enough in the game so it really didn't matter. They beat the sixers with Tyson Chandler only shooting one shot and Toney Douglas scoring like 2points and Shumpert going like 4-11 from the field. That is a good sign!

bLuereverie
01-12-2012, 07:29 AM
It's pretty obvious that writing off any team after the first 6 games is stupid as these teams are still in their preseason.

Four wins later, I would still say they look off, but they still won. You have to imagine they hit their stride eventually.

Shumpert looks like a two as I expected. I'm more impressed with his confidence to pull the trigger than the misses at this point. In time those shots will start going down.

Redeyejedi
01-12-2012, 08:16 AM
This is a big game tonight Knicks need to put down the 76ers. Every NBA Pundit is writing off the Knicks already. Already having them finish 3rd in the Atlantic.If the Knicks finish 3rd Dantoni better be fired* The knicks controlled the Sixer game from start to finish. There starting to hit there stride and get used to each other.* Sure they shot blanks in the 4th** but they had all ready done enough** in the game** so it really didn't matter.* They beat* the sixers with* Tyson Chandler only shooting one shot and Toney Douglas scoring like 2points* and Shumpert going like 4-11 from the field.** That is a good sign!
Sixers came in on a Back 2 Back 2 Back kind of expected them to be flat. At least they won the game.I hear that the Knicks have explored trading Amare for Howard if they were going to do that why the F did they sign Tyson Chandler.If u wanted to do that U could of made that trade then signed Deron Williams in FA. That would of been a ridiculous defensive team.

Redeyejedi
01-12-2012, 08:37 PM
knicks getting killed in Memphis.

smashndash715
01-12-2012, 08:42 PM
knicks getting killed in Memphis.

not killed yet..but as a knicks fan i expected more coming out of the gates this yr..we just seem slow..no rhythm on offense..and its the same ol defense..melo has to do to much and chandler hasnt been the force i expected..as for this memphis game we need to get it going in the 2nd quarter

allentown PA
01-12-2012, 08:46 PM
all mello..can someone else please get hot!?
rudy gay is a beast

smashndash715
01-12-2012, 08:50 PM
i like shumpert i think he is going to be a good player for us

allentown PA
01-12-2012, 08:52 PM

agreed..i like harrelson too

smashndash715
01-12-2012, 08:54 PM

alley ooooooop to shumpert

Redeyejedi
01-12-2012, 09:05 PM

Iman Shumpert is a terrible shooter. He has taken more shots in the first half then the rest of the starters combined its ridiclous. 3-15 from the floor in the first half

allentown PA
01-12-2012, 09:13 PM

the knicks just gun..they look like a summer league team at the YMCA sometimes.
Iman Shumpert is a terrible shooter. He has taken more shots in the first half then the rest of the starters combined its ridiclous. 3-15 from the floor in the first half

allentown PA
01-12-2012, 09:18 PM
fat chuck is ripping on shumpert

nycsportzfan
01-12-2012, 09:39 PM
wow melo is outta shape or something. This dude hurt his wrist on a play didn't even look bad in the least bit and then he somehow tweaked his ankle when it was not even touched or moved in any kinda strange way or anything. Dudes made of glass! I watched the replay of the ankle injury and i'm still wondering what the freak happened? Hes all ready injured every part of his body in only about 10games lol my lord! Work out dude!