PDA

View Full Version : Tuck would rather play for the cowboys than the giants?

GOBIGBLUE52
12-08-2011, 11:51 AM
True, according to DeMarcus Ware (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/08/demarcus-ware-justin-tuck-just-wants-to-be-a-cowboy/)

I love the Cowboy's arrogance going into this game.

MikeIsaGiant
12-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Some cowboy fan I know literally shoved this down my throat and said "HAHA tuck wants to be a cowboy" but nowhere in there does it say Tuck wants to play for the cowboys.

Ware said "maybe"

What ware says doesn't justify what Tuck wants to do

NYSPORTS
12-08-2011, 12:04 PM
I doubt Ware is smart enough to use reverse-psych.

It's more like he's repeating what Jerry Jones has been saying for years when addressing the team on a daily basis. "Everybody wants to be a Cowboy"

Ruttiger711
12-08-2011, 12:12 PM
I bet Osi would.

bigjeep
12-08-2011, 12:32 PM
True, according to DeMarcus Ware (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/08/demarcus-ware-justin-tuck-just-wants-to-be-a-cowboy/)

</P>

The way he's playing, I wish he was on the Cowboys team this sunday! [:)]</P>

TroyArcher
12-08-2011, 12:33 PM

</P>

Then he would be less one SuperBowl ring. </P>

OrangeGiant
12-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Yeah everyone wants to play for a team that has 1 playoff win in 14 years. Give me a freakin break.

NYSPORTS
12-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah everyone wants to play for a team that has 1 playoff win in 14 years. Give me a freakin break.

If not for the Hershal Walker deal, they may have only 1 playoff victory since the early 1980's.

BigBlue2010
12-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Just to throw out even more baseless speculation and allegations, remember when Tuck said a friend wished they had Eli as their QB?

lawl
12-08-2011, 04:28 PM
It's called sarcasm

barran21
12-08-2011, 04:38 PM
lol Tuck called the new stadium a dump, and Ware responded by saying he wants to play for Dallas....

NYG 5
12-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Tuck is out of his mind if he calls that place a dump. That place is an engineering marvel that has more personality in one of its go-go dancer booths than MetSellout stadium has in the whole building. That place is as Cowboy as you can be. The other place is a big gray piece of **** with restaurants you don't need, space that you can't use for other venues, and the Jets.

The only "good" thing is that it was all privately funded, jerry got the state to pay a lot.

bearbryant
12-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Yeah everyone wants to play for a team that has 1 playoff win in 14 years. Give me a freakin break. If not for the Hershal Walker deal, they may have only 1 playoff victory since the early 1980's.</P>

Thank you!! A lot of folks quickly forget that and like to claim that Jimmy Johnson was an architectual miracle worker. LOL. Give me his lineup and I'd look like Houdini, too</P>

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Tuck is out of his mind if he calls that place a dump. That place is an engineering marvel that has more personality in one of its go-go dancer booths than MetSellout stadium has in the whole building. That place is as Cowboy as you can be. The other place is a big gray piece of **** with restaurants you don't need, space that you can't use for other venues, and the Jets.

The only "good" thing is that it was all privately funded, jerry got the state to pay a lot.

lol...unfortunately that is true.

GiantsVSNFL
12-08-2011, 07:38 PM

There are only about 370,000 people (rounding up) that live in Arlington. The cost was 325 million dollars to the taxpayers in Arlington, not the state. The real comedy is this thing is only going to produce 35 million in new income to the city so they lose 300 mill in the deal WTH??? Jerry stuck it to the dumb cowgirl fans HUGE!!!
been there several times and it's a dump for $650 a ticket.....

LOL
GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

RoanokeFan
12-08-2011, 07:48 PM

You need to read the news thread more often. [;)] Tuck said the Dallas stadium was a "dump" and Ware oh so cleverly responded that Tuck was jealous and wanted to play for Dallas. It was a tongue in cheek remark.

Ntegrase96
12-08-2011, 07:56 PM

If not for the Hershal Walker deal, they may have only 1 playoff victory since the early 1980's.

I think you're overrating the Herschel Walker trade. Yes it was very lopsided. The bread and butter of the Dallas Cowboys in the early 90s was the offensive line. Nothing from the trade helped put that offensive line together-- although who knows what would have occurred had the trade not happened. Aikman was already there. Irvin was already there. Moose Johnston was already there.

The biggest acquisition from the trade was Emmit Smith, who the Cowboys traded up to get by using a 1st round pick from Minnesota and another one of their own. Darren Woodson, Issaic Holt, and Alvin Harper were other notable acquisitions.

rebelfan1966
12-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Tuck was asked by a reporter what his thoughts were regarding Ware's text suggesting"Tuck wants to be a Cowboy"..... Tuck replied, "I don't have any wranglers, or boots, or a hat, or one of those belt buckles, so I don't know what ware's talking about".... then he added, "I don't need to wear a star on my helmet, I think I am pretty good without it". ... </P>

Elmore253
12-09-2011, 11:26 AM
"Deep down....I always knew I was a Giant"

-Emmit Smith in the movie "Little Giants"

Lets run with this one guys.