PDA

View Full Version : PARCELLS 2 COACH SAINTS?

Redeyejedi
03-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Mort reporting Payton has approached Parcells abot taking the Saints job for a year

ny06
03-26-2012, 01:58 PM
No way will Parcells touch that mess in New Orleans. </P>

You think for a second Parcells will want to be a bandaid for one season till Sean Payton is off from suspension?</P>

blueomaha
03-26-2012, 02:02 PM
just heard it...DON'T DO IT, BILL....F the saints

GMENAGAIN
03-26-2012, 03:12 PM
If Parcells coached the Saints for one year, wouldn't he have to start all over again in terms of his eligibility for the HOF (I think that you have to be retired for 5 years)???</P>

I'm not sure that he would be willing to do that after he was denied induction last year . . . . </P>

Ntegrase96
03-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Don't think it would be a good fit. Parcells is an old school guy and the Saints are anything but.

buffyblue
03-26-2012, 03:32 PM
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization.

Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.

Joe Morrison
03-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Loved Parcells and what he did for the Giants, but after he left he has been a real me, me, me guy, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him take a playoff ready team and try to get one more ring on his finger.</P>

Morehead State
03-26-2012, 04:00 PM
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization. Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.</P>

You know that he's one of the greatest Giants HC's of all time and won 2 SB's when he was here.</P>

Right?</P>

buffyblue
03-26-2012, 04:08 PM
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Bill Parcells took the job. He would fit right in with that lowlife organization. Who cares about if he has to start over on his eligibility. Bill Parcells does not deserve to be in HOF and hopefully he never gets there.</P>

You know that he's one of the greatest Giants HC's of all time and won 2 SB's when he was here.</P>

Right?</P>

Yeah I know that.

He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way.

You do know that, right?

Morehead State
03-26-2012, 04:15 PM

Right?</P>

Yeah I know that. He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way. You do know that, right?</P>

I refuse to put Parcells in the "low life" catagory. Did far too much for this organization.</P>

Joe Morrison
03-26-2012, 06:31 PM

Right?</P>

Yeah I know that. He is also a lowlife spoiled brat that throws fits and attempts to deracinate organizations before he leaves when he doesn’t get his way. You do know that, right?</P>

I refuse to put Parcells in the "low life" catagory. Did far too much for this organization.</P>

</P>

Like I said:</P>

Loved Parcells and what he did for the Giants, but after he left he has been a real me, me, me guy, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him take a playoff ready team and try to get one more ring on his finger.</P>

</P>

buffyblue
03-26-2012, 06:53 PM

Right?</P>

I refuse to put Parcells in the "low life" catagory.* Did far too much for this organization.</P>

I am sure there are folks that mimic your response in regard to Dave Meggett too.

I really hope that Bill Parcells does go to New Orleans Saints because the drama will be fun and I would really look forward to him destroying that organization.

giantyankee1976
03-26-2012, 07:29 PM
F the Saints, like the Titans and Eagles and Niners, always felt like there were scumbags

NYfanatic
03-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Saints dont deserve anything. They lose carl nicks but gain Ben Grubbs and Curtis Lofton? CMON! Let Drew "Greedy" Brees suffer for the rest of his career. They seem to have no salary cap. Like the eagles gaining Demaco Ryans. Why?

GmenFan1980
03-26-2012, 08:17 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827e2931/article/parcells-doesnt-think-he-has-the-coaching-bug-for-return?module=HP11_headline_stack

Morehead State
03-26-2012, 08:24 PM

Right?</P>

I am sure there are folks that mimic your response in regard to Dave Meggett too. I really hope that Bill Parcells does go to New Orleans Saints because the drama will be fun and I would really look forward to him destroying that organization.</P>

Did you just try to compare Bill Parcells to a rapist?</P>

You sir....are an idiot.</P>

Joe Morrison
03-26-2012, 08:44 PM
I know it's the offseason, but do we really have to go there, Bill has been me, me, me ever since he left the GMEN, so it only makes sense he goes to a Playoff ready team to add to his ring collection.