PDA

View Full Version : Stupid means nothing post for fun.. We have alot of "B"s..LOL

miked1958
12-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I just realized that the Gmen FORsure have alot ofBs names.... Boley and Bradshaw back and Signing of Blackburn and Blackmon (is Bernard still playing LOL)...and also lets not for get Ballard, Beckum, Barden, Baas, Boothe and Breweron offense.. lol. Wecould bethe reincarnation of the DolphinsKiller Bees of the70s. I realize they were all on D but it is funny.You also have BRANDON and BEAR on Offense. A. Brown and lets not forget double BB, Brandon Bing on PS as well as Beatty on IR. Crazy 14 B last names and3 B first names. didnt realize it.</P>

Maybe the Gmen will "B" good enough to "B"eat the Cowboys on Sunday night. LOL</P>

miked1958
12-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Hey noone Biting..Lol. I realize its a DUMB Thread which does nothing to add to or help in the prep for the game against Dalllas. I also know that most of you already Knew this Info.</P>

But I figured in Light of our 4 Game Losing Streak and us having to wait all the way till Sunday Night to see us play again I thought i would lighten things up a bit with this knowledge. </P>

come on man</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-08-2011, 12:32 PM
"B"ORING

Just kidding, yeah cool fact

miked1958
12-08-2011, 12:49 PM
"B"ORING Just kidding, yeah cool fact</P>

Yep I know its boring, but we are only at Thursday with another LONG 3days and nights (night game) till gametime... running out of things to talk about on here. lol</P>

Go check out my other CRAZY Thread about weather or not we should have tried an ONSIDES Kick with 58 Seconds left against GB...LOL if you think this one is NUTs</P>

bigblue58
12-08-2011, 12:50 PM
I just realized that the Gmen FOR*sure have alot of*Bs names.... Boley and Bradshaw back and Signing of Blackburn and Blackmon (is Bernard still playing LOL)...and also lets not for get Ballard, Beckum, Barden, Baas, Boothe and Brewer*on offense.. lol. We*could be*the reincarnation of the Dolphins*Killer Bees of the*70s. I realize they were all on D but it is funny.**You* also have BRANDON and BEAR on Offense. A. Brown and lets not forget double BB, Brandon Bing on PS as well as Beatty on IR. Crazy 14 B last names and*3 B first names. didnt realize it.</P>

Maybe the Gmen will "B" good enough to "B"eat the Cowboys on Sunday night. LOL</P>

Blimey Bejesus!!

miked1958
12-08-2011, 01:15 PM
I just realized that the Gmen FORsure have alot ofBs names.... Boley and Bradshaw back and Signing of Blackburn and Blackmon (is Bernard still playing LOL)...and also lets not for get Ballard, Beckum, Barden, Baas, Boothe and Breweron offense.. lol. Wecould bethe reincarnation of the DolphinsKiller Bees of the70s. I realize they were all on D but it is funny.You also have BRANDON and BEAR on Offense. A. Brown and lets not forget double BB, Brandon Bing on PS as well as Beatty on IR. Crazy 14 B last names and3 B first names. didnt realize it.</P>

Blimey Bejesus!!</P>

lol</P>

Mercury
12-08-2011, 01:32 PM
We could use a lot more "killer" and few less "B's."

TuckYou
12-08-2011, 01:35 PM
eh... Id rather get A's.</P>

</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Remember when we lead the league in Coreys? I think we had 4 or 5 Coreys at once.

fansince69
12-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Remember when we lead the league in Coreys? I think we had 4 or 5 Coreys at once.

I remember 3 at once Widmer,Raymond and Miller....My son is named Corey at around same time so I remember well.

TuckYou
12-08-2011, 07:03 PM
I remember us having the brother thing going on, Tiki, Manning, Moss...