PDA

View Full Version : Day off today and all I can think about is Sunday night. Wondering...

BklynBlue
12-08-2011, 11:18 AM
who will cover Dez. Do we let Prince cover him one on one. Watched NFL replay of Dallas/Cards game last night. I was impressed with Peterson. He did a great job on covering Dez. Hope who ever covers him does just as well.

Will we be able to sniff out the screen to Murray as well as stuffing the run?

Witten has always been a thorn in Big Blues side.

I saw the Manningham was limited in practice yesterday...any chance he can play with that bum knee?

Looking forward to practice report for today!

bigjeep
12-08-2011, 11:25 AM
who will cover Dez. Do we let Prince cover him one on one. Watched NFL replay of Dallas/Cards game last night. I was impressed with Peterson. He did a great job on covering Dez. Hope who ever covers him does just as well. Will we be able to sniff out the screen to Murray as well as stuffing the run? Witten has always been a thorn in Big Blues side. I saw the Manningham was limited in practice yesterday...any chance he can play with that bum knee? Looking forward to practice report for today!</P>

"Day off today and all I can think about is Sunday night."</P>

</P>

[^o)] You need to expand your horizens! [:)]</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-08-2011, 11:31 AM
I've been thinking about the game all week.

BklynBlue
12-08-2011, 11:37 AM
who will cover Dez. Do we let Prince cover him one on one. Watched NFL replay of Dallas/Cards game last night. I was impressed with Peterson. He did a great job on covering Dez. Hope who ever covers him does just as well. Will we be able to sniff out the screen to Murray as well as stuffing the run? Witten has always been a thorn in Big Blues side. I saw the Manningham was limited in practice yesterday...any chance he can play with that bum knee? Looking forward to practice report for today!</P>

"Day off today and all I can think about is Sunday night."</P>

*</P>

***** [^o)]* You need to expand your horizens!* [:)]</P>

Only other person that wants a win this week more than me is the wife. She keeps reminding me how stressed and miserable I have been for a month now!

Seducer
12-08-2011, 01:29 PM
I'd love to see the Prince/Dez matchup. Could be one we see for years to come.