PDA

View Full Version : Poor steve smith....

jasonbourne
03-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Here is a guy that had it made with the g-men.... The year he got hurt the giants offered him a contract... A pretty damn good one. What did he do? He turned it down... Got hurt then went off to e-girls which only made it worse... Now he is with the rams and might not even make the final cut.

Thats what happens when u get a lil greedy. Should be a lesson learned.

Pakman
03-27-2012, 12:53 PM
He was dumb bro. Unless he knew his career was over then I can understand, but it looks like he can still play.

I knew this was going to happen. He should of signed with someone other than the Eagles they literally ruined his career.

RoanokeFan
03-27-2012, 01:04 PM
He was dumb bro. Unless he knew his career was over then I can understand, but it looks like he can still play.

I knew this was going to happen. He should of signed with someone other than the Eagles they literally ruined his career.

His signing with the eagles was a financial no-brainer at the time. How in the world did signing with the eagles ruin his carer?

His injuries may have ruined his career, but that remains to be seen. No one knows if he can still play which is why he had to take yet another one year contract.

jasonbourne
03-27-2012, 10:21 PM

His signing with the eagles was a financial no-brainer at the time.* How in the world did signing with the eagles ruin his carer?

His injuries may have ruined his career, but that remains to be seen.* No one knows if he can still play which is why he had to take yet another one year contract.**

It didn't ruin it but it sure didn't
Help...

giantyankee1976
03-27-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't acknowledge him.

He made his bed so lie in it

same with Boss, Ross and whoever else rhymes with them

NYGRealityCheck
03-28-2012, 08:08 PM
I don't acknowledge him.

He made his bed so lie in it

same with Boss, Ross and whoever else rhymes with them

Moss (Sinorice)

Signed with the Eagles in 2011. Eagles found out how useless he is and cut him. lol

Redeyejedi
03-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Considering he could be forever damaged taking double the cash from the Eagles was wise. He doesnt play better in training camp his career could be over

GMENAGAIN
03-28-2012, 10:03 PM

His signing with the eagles was a financial no-brainer at the time.* How in the world did signing with the eagles ruin his carer?

His injuries may have ruined his career, but that remains to be seen.* No one knows if he can still play which is why he had to take yet another one year contract.**

Exactly . . . . if he signed with us last year he would have made 1/3 the amount he made with the Eagles and would probably be in the same boat this year - - out on the street taking a one deal with the Rams. Going to the Eagles had zero effect on his career . . . . . his career has been affected solely by his injuries . . . .

I find it funny how guys on here act like scorned girlfriends because the guy went to the Eagles to make more cash . . . .

jomo
03-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Considering he could be forever damaged taking double the cash from the Eagles was wise. He doesnt play better in training camp his career could be overThat is true, blind hate for the guy is just that. We'll know the full story over time but if he doesn't make it with the Rams he made the right decision with the Eagles.

TrueBlue@NYC
03-29-2012, 04:29 PM
He was dumb bro. Unless he knew his career was over then I can understand, but it looks like he can still play. I knew this was going to happen. He should of signed with someone other than the Eagles they literally ruined his career.

His signing with the eagles was a financial no-brainer at the time. How in the world did signing with the eagles ruin his carer?

His injuries may have ruined his career, but that remains to be seen. No one knows if he can still play which is why he had to take yet another one year contract.
Exactly . . . . if he signed with us last year he would have made 1/3 the amount he made with the Eagles and would probably be in the same boat this year - - out on the street taking a one deal with the Rams. Going to the Eagles had zero effect on his career . . . . . his career has been affected solely by his injuries . . . . I find it funny how guys on here act like scorned girlfriends because the guy went to the Eagles to make more cash . . . .</P>

Your probably right on this. The only difference is that while the Eagles hurried him onto the field the Giants would have let him wait and come back when he was truly ready. And who knows what would have happened then. Maybe he's our number 3 instead of MM. But who knows. </P>

Eitherway, can't blame him for taking 2x the amount of money. Doubt many on here would pass upt he chance to double their salary. </P>

GMENAGAIN
03-29-2012, 05:37 PM
He was dumb bro. Unless he knew his career was over then I can understand, but it looks like he can still play. I knew this was going to happen. He should of signed with someone other than the Eagles they literally ruined his career.

Exactly . . . . if he signed with us last year he would have made 1/3 the amount he made with the Eagles and would probably be in the same boat this year - - out on the street taking a one deal with the Rams. Going to the Eagles had zero effect on his career . . . . . his career has been affected solely by his injuries . . . . I find it funny how guys on here act like scorned girlfriends because the guy went to the Eagles to make more cash . . . .</P>

Your probably right on this. The only difference is that while the Eagles hurried him onto the field the Giants would have let him wait and come back when he was truly ready. And who knows what would have happened then. Maybe he's our number 3 instead of MM. But who knows. </P>

Eitherway, can't blame him for taking 2x the amount of money. Doubt many on here would pass upt he chance to double their salary. </P>

</P>

Good point . . . . </P>

jasonbourne
03-30-2012, 05:54 PM

</P>

Good point . . . . </P>

Yeah but the whole point is the giants offered him a long term deal. Mara even confirmed this,but he turned it down cause he wanted more knowing he be a free agent to drive up the price. He took risk got hurt and the rest is history.

B-Red22
03-30-2012, 09:47 PM

because he had it made with the Giants, all he had to do was take less money, now look where his career is.

RoanokeFan
03-30-2012, 11:27 PM

because he had it made with the Giants, all he had to do was take less money, now look where his career is.

Why would anyone want to take less money in a sport where every play can be the last of your career?