PDA

View Full Version : AAAAWWWWWW YEEEEAAAAAAH

XxBigWhitxX
03-27-2012, 04:55 PM
We get to smack the Cowpies around on the opener! Jerry has to watch us get our rings AND beat his team. SWEEEEEEEEET

http://i39.tinypic.com/2hgxv7p.jpg

miked1958
03-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Nothing better then a beat down of the Boys on opening night

Hail
03-27-2012, 06:13 PM
Would of prefered the Skins but okay.

lawl
03-27-2012, 06:46 PM

The skins are irrelevant.

Die-Hard
03-27-2012, 06:57 PM

They slapped the Giants around twice last season. Are you sure about the irrelevant thing?

allentown PA
03-27-2012, 06:59 PM

They slapped the Giants around twice last season. Are you sure about the irrelevant thing?

yes...when was the last time they were a legit threat to win the nfc east.

Ntegrase96
03-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Should be a good one. The games between the two clubs are always interesting (although usually more frustrating on this end).

Thing I'm most excited for...

This man

http://mrnfl.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/jason-300x300.jpg

Versus

http://theboysareback.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/dallas-cowboys-tyron-smith-2011.jpg
This man.

Ntegrase96
03-27-2012, 07:06 PM
sorry, double post.

lawl
03-27-2012, 07:46 PM
Would of prefered the Skins but okay. The skins are irrelevant.

</P>

I'm sure.</P>

lawl
03-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Should be a good one. The games between the two clubs are always interesting (although usually more frustrating on this end).

Thing I'm most excited for...

This man

http://mrnfl.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/jason-300x300.jpg

Versus

http://theboysareback.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/dallas-cowboys-tyron-smith-2011.jpg
This man.

</P>

</P>

If they're keeping him at RT, it won't be veryoften.</P>

jomo
03-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Would of prefered the Skins but okay. The skins are irrelevant.

In the eyes of the networks who make money based on how many eyeballs are watching the game, the Redskins are totally irrelevant.

EliTE
03-27-2012, 07:55 PM

slapped around? are you serious?

Ntegrase96
03-27-2012, 08:12 PM
</p>

If they're keeping him at RT, it won't be veryoften.</p>

He's moving to left tackle per Jason Garrett.

lawl
03-27-2012, 08:27 PM
</P>

If they're keeping him at RT, it won't be veryoften.</P>

</P>

fun times</P>

gmen0820
03-27-2012, 09:29 PM
</p>

If they're keeping him at RT, it won't be very*often.</p>

Good news for you guys. Tyron Smith is a possible premier left tackle and you guys have him scaled for a few years.

Hope he works out for you guys, Doug Free will continue to be good on the right side.

Hail
03-27-2012, 09:31 PM
</p>

Good news for you guys. Tyron Smith is a possible premier left tackle and you guys have him scaled for a few years.

Hope he works out for you guys, Doug Free will continue to be good on the right side.

What? Did I read this right?

giantyankee1976
03-27-2012, 10:07 PM
</p>

believe it or not many of us Giants fans respect the Boys though we HATE the **** out of them.

Hell, I respect your Skins for their Legacy but HATE them too.

Now Eagles?

I HATE THEM COMPLETELY AND DON"T RESPECT A DAMN THING ABOUT THEM

Hail
03-27-2012, 10:17 PM
</p>

believe it or not many of us Giants fans respect the Boys though we HATE the **** out of them.

Now Eagles?

That's cute and all but we dont respect you at all. **** the Giants. Hard to respect a team that lucks its way to 2 Super Bowl titles and has the 2nd most arrogant fanbase in the league

Just out of habit, I'll say **** the Cowpukes to and their dumbarse fans.

The Eagles, whatever. They're just there.

By the way, we're not irrelevant.

HTTR

allentown PA
03-27-2012, 10:19 PM
</p>

Now Eagles?

That's cute and all but we dont respect you at all. **** the Giants. Hard to respect a team that lucks its way to 2 Super Bowl titles and has the 2nd most arrogant fanbase in the league

HTTR

"hey lets post on a rival's message board tonight, woo wee!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

giantyankee1976
03-28-2012, 12:46 AM

HTTR

umadbro?

nerd rage is never a pretty thing LOL

nYg24
03-28-2012, 01:38 AM
IMHO the cowboys are going to be the weakest team in the NFC east (which is suprising). Their offense doesn't scare me and either does Rob Ryans defense. I'm much more worried about the skins and RG3.

Die-Hard
03-28-2012, 06:35 AM

Did you miss the games? I'm not being sarcastic at all, but c'mon.....both were ugly and embarrassing.

SweetZombieJesus
03-28-2012, 07:33 AM

Says the guy whose team won 2 Super Bowls during strike shortened seasons (9 game season in 1982 and 11 games after the scabs in 1987). LOL. I bet you were praying for a lockout this year, that's the only way the Redskins win anything, when they don't have to play a full season.

If there's a team in the NFC East that has illegitimate Super Bowls it's the Skins.

dezzzR
03-28-2012, 12:33 PM

Did you miss the games? I'm not being sarcastic at all, but c'mon.....both were ugly and embarrassing.
Some people forget we were a very mediocre team during the regular season.

SweetZombieJesus
03-28-2012, 01:25 PM

At the midway point they were 6-2, they beat New England in New England ending several streaks of theirs, and they had the undefeated defending champs tied up with 0:53 to go. The 9-7 record made them look mediocre and hid the potential we saw realized in the playoffs.

dezzzR
03-28-2012, 03:11 PM

At the midway point they were 6-2, they beat New England in New England ending several streaks of theirs, and they had the undefeated defending champs tied up with 0:53 to go. The 9-7 record made them look mediocre and hid the potential we saw realized in the playoffs.
Made them look mediocre? We lost to the Redskins twice. Lost to the Eagles with Vince Young at qb. Lost to the Seahawks. Our Defense was horrendous at times, and Eli bailed them out with a few game winning drives in Arizona, vs the Bills, vs Miami, Pats, and got lucky with a blocked field goal in Dallas.

Cowboys Fan From Asia
03-28-2012, 10:40 PM

yes...when was the last time they were a legit threat to win the nfc east.

Hmmm, let's see, it's been 12 years since the Redskins last won an NFC East division title.

For perspective, it's been zero years since the Giants last won the division, one year since the Eagles last won it and two years since the Cowboys last won it.

Yup, looks like those Skins are the most dangerous team in the East!

gmen0820
03-28-2012, 11:23 PM
</p>

Now Eagles?

HTTRThe Giants have won as many Super Bowls in the past 4 years as the Redskins have won playoff games in the past 19 years.

You guys blow.

Drez
03-29-2012, 12:27 AM
</p>

If they're keeping him at RT, it won't be veryoften.</p>

Now Eagles?

It probably has more to do with respecting Ntegrase96 as a poster than it does for the Cowboys, lol.

SweetZombieJesus
03-29-2012, 10:39 AM

Made them look mediocre? We lost to the Redskins twice. Lost to the Eagles with Vince Young at qb. Lost to the Seahawks. Our Defense was horrendous at times, and Eli bailed them out with a few game winning drives in Arizona, vs the Bills, vs Miami, Pats, and got lucky with a blocked field goal in Dallas.

Well then, they looked like a championship caliber team at times, and they looked like garbage at times. That makes them dysfunctional, not mediocre.