ebick
12-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division"

Just sayin'

BklynBlue
12-08-2011, 11:42 AM

Just sayin'

Not to sound like a cliche, but they MUST play mistake free football. Mistakes killed us against Washington, Seattle, Philly and Green Bay. Hope this defense causes a boat load of mistakes Sunday night!

RoanokeFan
12-08-2011, 11:45 AM
One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware. I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.

MikeIsaGiant
12-08-2011, 11:48 AM
One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware.* I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.

Was just thinking that, I really liked the way Jacobs blocked last weekend, and I hope he's used there more often

RoanokeFan
12-08-2011, 11:49 AM
One problem to be addressed is DeMarcus Ware. I'm thinking BJ/Bradshaw will be blocking a lot on Sunday.

Was just thinking that, I really liked the way Jacobs blocked last weekend, and I hope he's used there more often

With Hynoski available maybe use Pascoe and Ballard in some 2 tight end sets.

miked1958
12-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division" Just sayin'</P>

LOL.. thats not saying much this year in the NFCE.....</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-08-2011, 02:12 PM

Just sayin'

and the worst coached team on the league at other times.

We need to examine the average not the peak.

GMENAGAIN
12-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Referred to the Giants as "the best coached team in the division" Just sayin'</P>

LOL.. thats not saying much this year in the NFCE.....</P>

</P>

+1</P>

That's comparingour coachto: a guy that has never won a SB, vastly underachived with a talented team this season andwill likley be fired after the season (Reid); a guy who just lost a game by icing his own kicker; and a guy who is doing an absolutely awful job in Wahington. </P>

NYSPORTS
12-08-2011, 02:24 PM

Just sayin'

With all the injures, lost players to FA and rookies at LB, etc, if the Giants win the division and a playoff game, Coughlin might be the coach of the year while Reese might be the GM of the year.