PDA

View Full Version : Spoke with Jessie Armstead Monday

paul007
03-27-2012, 06:41 PM
I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. Got pic with him. Can i post it here? Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool!

A very nice cool lady from philly past by and asked me who is that? I said Jessie Armstead, x line backer from the world Champion NY Giants.

He is a cool dude. I told him he looks like he can still suit up and play midldle linebacker. He laughed and said no. He told me that he is the LB coach.

I told him to please ask Mr Reese to please draft BPA: a Tackle, Guard, WR, RB, TE, LB, and Safety. He laughed and said he will share with Mr. Reese. lol

OK here it is: I asked about LB?
Goff will probably be gone, if that has not happened already? I havent checked email or sports since i have been away so i dont know current status!!!

He said, although we have G Jones and Herzlick, Mr. Reese will draft a LB :) !!! STUD

Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.

GameTime
03-27-2012, 07:19 PM
I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. Got pic with him. Can i post it here? Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool! A very nice cool lady from philly past by and asked me who is that? I said Jessie Armstead, x line backer from the world Champion NY Giants. He is a cool dude. I told him he looks like he can still suit up and play midldle linebacker. He laughed and said no. He told me that he is the LB coach. I told him to please ask Mr Reese to please draft BPA: a Tackle, Guard, WR, RB, TE, LB, and Safety. He laughed and said he will share with Mr. Reese. lol OK here it is: I asked about LB? Goff will probably be gone, if that has not happened already? I havent checked email or sports since i have been away so i dont know current status!!! He said, although we have G Jones and Herzlick, Mr. Reese will draft a LB :) !!! STUD Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.</P>

thats cool that you met Jessie. Good deal.</P>

They have been looking for good LBs for years now. </P>

They will call on Chase again when he is needed. They wont spend a roster spot on him unfortunately.</P>

We'll see soon what happens....</P>

BK07071
03-27-2012, 09:32 PM
I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. Got pic with him. Can i post it here? Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool!

A very nice cool lady from philly past by and asked me who is that? I said Jessie Armstead, x line backer from the world Champion NY Giants.

He is a cool dude. I told him he looks like he can still suit up and play midldle linebacker. He laughed and said no. He told me that he is the LB coach.

I told him to please ask Mr Reese to please draft BPA: a Tackle, Guard, WR, RB, TE, LB, and Safety. He laughed and said he will share with Mr. Reese. lol

Goff will probably be gone, if that has not happened already? I havent checked email or sports since i have been away so i dont know current status!!!

He said, although we have G Jones and Herzlick, Mr. Reese will draft a LB :) !!! STUD

Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.

So let me get this straight.....you met Jessie Armistead down at AC and he spilled the beans on what our draft picks will be and who we will keep or cut lose...........Amazing ! A complete stranger gets one of the Giants coaches to spell out their moves before the actual draft.......truly amazing ! You must be quite an individual for Jessie to open up to you and give you all the details on who they'll keep and who they will let go, as well as their draft strategy.

nhpgiantsfan
03-27-2012, 09:43 PM
And exactly what superbowl ring did you see on his finger???

And when did he become the LB coach?

I call BS on this thread!

allentown PA
03-27-2012, 09:46 PM

if u ever see him again ask him if he ever played safety as a rookie for the giants...just do it....please..thanks

slipknottin
03-27-2012, 09:46 PM

Hmmmm, good question.

Hes not a LB coach, hes a defensive consultant I believe.

allentown PA
03-27-2012, 09:50 PM

I bet you have a hot GF too..she just doesnt live around here...rite?

C1010
03-27-2012, 09:53 PM

And when did he become the LB coach?

I call BS on this thread!

x2 on the BS but he was given a SB 42 ring. I saw a video when he talked about his dealership and he was wearing it.

giantyankee1976
03-27-2012, 10:29 PM
LOL

y'all got ruthless on the new guy

Strahan4gov
03-27-2012, 11:36 PM
LOL

y'all got ruthless on the new guy

I might not have a lot of posts (frequent reader for 10+ years) but my question is, to the folks tearing into this guy - what does he have to gain from lying about this?

Does it gain him some sort of credibility?

It would make more sense if it was someone with 239472394732 posts to be lying about something like this than someone who posts very infrequently.

allentown PA
03-27-2012, 11:41 PM
i believe him..i was just having some fun..i dont see why someone would make this up. sounds legit imo.

slipknottin
03-27-2012, 11:42 PM
I might not have a lot of posts (frequent reader for 10+ years) but my question is, to the folks tearing into this guy - what does he have to gain from lying about this?

I dont doubt he met Armstead. What I doubt is that Armstead had any sort of insider information that he was just tossing out for a random fan.

That the giants are going to draft a LB at this point is impossible for anyone to say, even people inside the org.

YATittle1962
03-28-2012, 01:26 AM

I mean no disrespect

but every word of this sounds like a huge crock of bull dung

besides the fact that you met him at a function

this conversation I would bet never happened

Jessie would never say he is a LB coach because he is not

nYg24
03-28-2012, 01:31 AM

I mean no disrespect

but every word of this sounds like a huge crock of bull dung

besides the fact that you met him at a function

this conversation I would bet never happened

Jessie would never say he is a LB coach because he is not

This.

NYG4ME
03-28-2012, 01:48 AM

LMAO... Did you congratulate him on his new promotion?

JMFP2
03-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Maybe the OP just had a couple facts incorrect. Jessie is an assistant with the Giants, so maybe he just told the guy he was working with the linebackers and the OP made an assumption.</P>

I don't see why people are jumping on this guys ****.... let's give a fellow Giants fan the benefit of the doubt, and take his word that he met Jessie Armstead and talked a bit.</P>

nygsb42champs
03-28-2012, 09:03 AM
He is a class act. He always had time to interact with fans.

heavyhitter
03-28-2012, 09:38 AM

Hmmmm, good question.

Hes not a LB coach, hes a defensive consultant I believe.It's not just the coaches and players that get SB rings. A lot of other personal that work within the Giants organization get them as well (like Armstead).

heavyhitter
03-28-2012, 09:54 AM
Maybe the OP just had a couple facts incorrect. Jessie is an assistant with the Giants, so maybe he just told the guy he was working with the linebackers and the OP made an assumption.</p>

I don't see why people are jumping on this guys ****.... let's give a fellow Giants fan the benefit of the doubt, and take his word that he met Jessie Armstead and talked a bit.</p>I agree, I don't see why some posters find this so hard to believe. My older cousin works within the Giants organization &amp; has a SB ring w/ them (I think two now). When the OP goes to talking about Goff gone, Blackburn gone, drafting a LB, ect., is when it started sounding a little bit questionable but I believe what he's saying for the most part. I don't think Armstead said those exact words to him but may have gave the OP that impression after talking w/ him.

heavyhitter
03-28-2012, 10:00 AM
I met him down in Atlantic City yesterday (Monday afternoon) at a School Conference. <font style="text-decoration: underline;" size="4">Got pic with him. Can i post it here?</font> Also autograph pic. I saw the super bowl ring on his finger. Cool!

Jessie said we are always looking to add better talent. Chase Blackburn will be gone.Glad you got a chance to meet him, take a pic, get an autograph, all that good stuff. Post the pic dude, I wanna see how big he is after all these years.

GameTime
03-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Maybe the OP just had a couple facts incorrect. Jessie is an assistant with the Giants, so maybe he just told the guy he was working with the linebackers and the OP made an assumption.</P>

I don't see why people are jumping on this guys ****.... let's give a fellow Giants fan the benefit of the doubt, and take his word that he met Jessie Armstead and talked a bit.</P>

I agree, I don't see why some posters find this so hard to believe. My older cousin works within the Giants organization &amp; has a SB ring w/ them (I think two now). When the OP goes to talking about Goff gone, Blackburn gone, drafting a LB, ect., is when it started sounding a little bit questionable but I believe what he's saying for the most part. I don't think Armstead said those exact words to him but may have gave the OP that impression after talking w/ him.
</P>

+1....some of you act like you work for the Giants org and no way in hell would Armstead talk to anyone about anything related to the team. There is always assumptions and iterpretations. The OP was just pumped he met the guy. BTW he could no doubt havean SB ring. Many people within the org get them in on form or the other. </P>

JesseJames
03-28-2012, 05:29 PM
i read and post on several sports message boards but I only see this kind of disrespect on this one. If the guy said he talked to Armstead so be it, if you don't believe it just read and move on, whats so hard about that...

Bing Crosby
03-28-2012, 05:50 PM
i read and post on several sports message boards but I only see this kind of disrespect on this one. If the guy said he talked to Armstead so be it, if you don't believe it just read and move on, whats so hard about that...

+1.

derekunion28
03-28-2012, 07:39 PM
cool thanks for the info

paul007
03-28-2012, 08:28 PM
How do I post a pic here? Pls let me know and I will be glad to. Armstead was at Teacher Convention as promotion. If you dont believe me that is fine. Some of you young guys are too much. FWIW I was telling the truth.

I've been a giants fan and a poster here for years. I've learned some things here too. If any of you have read my posts, you would see I offer my opinion on things just as many of you. They are my opinions and i'm entitled to them. Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are not.

I have never acted like an ahole to other ppl here but sometimes other ppl here choose to act that way. Whatever. Most ppl are classy though.

I'm just sharing the conv we had. He said he is coaching the LBs. Maybe he is just an assistant, but this is what he said. Take it or leave it.

I told him he looked like he was in good shape and could still play mlb. He laughed and said no.
We talked about the giants.

I said based on my opinion, i hope and think we need to improve OL (Tackle and Guard), #3WR, RB, Safety, DT and a MLB. I said the Giants have Herlich and Jones, maybe Goff and/or Blackburn. He said, "Yes the Giants have Herlich and Jones and Goff is testing the waters". He then added, " Don't worry, we are always looking to get better, including LB" and he smiled. He joking said, "I will tell Mr. Reese what you said". We both laughed.

Since we were talkin for about 5 minutes just about LBs, I had inferred that he meant we were going to draft a LB.

So how do i upload a pic here?

paul007
03-28-2012, 08:31 PM
How do i post a pic here?

YATittle1962
03-28-2012, 11:55 PM

Hmmmm, good question.

Hes not a LB coach, hes a defensive consultant I believe.It's not just the coaches and players that get SB rings. A lot of other personal that work within the Giants organization get them as well (like Armstead).

this is true

but Jesse was hired as an assistant in Sep. of 2008 so he doesnt have a 2007 ring and they didnt get the rings for this year yet

sooooo......hmmmm

unless they gave him a ring for signing a one day contract to retire a Giant in June of '07... which I doubt ...he physically does not have one yet

yatitle
03-29-2012, 12:16 AM
If someone was going to make up a story on a message board, why would anyone pick Jesse Armstead at a teacher conference in AC? What purpose would it serve for the OP to lie? If the dude said he hooked up with Kate Upton in LA then everyone can claim BS. Jesse Armstead in AC? Cmon man!

burier
03-29-2012, 11:12 AM
I was gonna call BS after i read the comment about SB ring as I see/saw no way for Armstead to actually have a ring.

But then I thought...who actually cares?

So to the OP if you met the man congrats.

YATittle1962
03-29-2012, 12:49 PM
If someone was going to make up a story on a message board, why would anyone pick Jesse Armstead at a teacher conference in AC? What purpose would it serve for the OP to lie? If the dude said he hooked up with Kate Upton in LA then everyone can claim BS. Jesse Armstead in AC? Cmon man!

no doubt he saw or met Jessie

but the conversation is full of holes

Jessie is not the LB coach and would not say he was.... absolutely not

Jessie does not have a SB ring with the team being hired post SB 42...and this years they will not receive for months

I doubt they would give him one for the one day contract he signed in June of '07 to retire a giant

I could care less either way

but what compels someone to get on a Giants message board and tell these tales

burier
03-29-2012, 02:21 PM

Jessie does not have a SB ring with the team being hired post SB 42...and this years they will not receive for months

I doubt they would give him one for the one day contract he signed in June of '07 to retire a giant

I can't say for sure but in the pic Armstead is wearing what looks alot like a SB42 ring.

BlueReign
03-29-2012, 02:30 PM

If Jessie Armstead wants a ring, Jessie Armstead will get a ring. That's how being a great works.

YATittle1962
03-29-2012, 03:27 PM

If Jessie Armstead wants a ring, Jessie Armstead will get a ring. That's how being a great works.

uh

not really

sorry

YATittle1962
03-29-2012, 03:28 PM

I can't say for sure but in the pic Armstead is wearing what looks alot like a SB42 ring.

why in the world would he have a SB 42 ring?

was possibly 2000 NFC championship ring

GameTime
03-29-2012, 03:42 PM
If someone was going to make up a story on a message board, why would anyone pick Jesse Armstead at a teacher conference in AC? What purpose would it serve for the OP to lie? If the dude said he hooked up with Kate Upton in LA then everyone can claim BS. Jesse Armstead in AC? Cmon man! no doubt he saw or met Jessie but the conversation is full of holes Jessie is not the LB coach and would not say he was.... absolutely not Jessie does not have a SB ring with the team being hired post SB 42...and this years they will not receive for months I doubt they would give him one for the one day contract he signed in June of '07 to retire a giant I could care less either way but what compels someone to get on a Giants message board and tell these tales I can't say for sure but in the pic Armstead is wearing what looks alot like a SB42 ring.<FONT color=#000080 size=4> why in the world would he have a SB 42 ring? was possibly 2000 NFC championship ring</FONT></P>

http://jessiearmsteadnews.com/</P>

here you go....its a Super Bowl ring</P>

<FONT color=#000080>The former five-time NFL pro-bowler and Giants linebacker, turned owner of Hamilton Honda, celebrates his team’s big win.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080>Jessie Armstead is celebrating the New York Giants’ big Super Bowl win, after dedicating his talents to the team, on and off the field, since 2007. Jessie retired his pads and helmet in 2008, and went on to open Hamilton Honda with business partner Mike Saporito in 2009 – but he didn’t retire from the game. From teaching on and off the field, Armstead is adamant about helping young men develop in their professional careers. </FONT><FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Armstead and all other New York Giants staff members received an honorary ring from the team’s Super Bowl win.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080>“This was an amazing season for us,” he says. “It’s something that every team tries to reach, but only one stands at the end. We, the New York Giants, are the world champs!”</FONT></P>

http://jessiearmsteadnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/628fc1a66f7867c6969f64791a5e9d8c.jpeg</P>

GiantLife615
03-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Its funny how people get with stories like this. I met and had a brief conversation Coach Coughlin the Friday before the NFC Championship game this year, and was more or less called a liar too haha.

heavyhitter
03-29-2012, 04:15 PM

Hmmmm, good question.

this is true

but Jesse was hired as an assistant in Sep. of 2008 so he doesnt have a 2007 ring and they didnt get the rings for this year yet

sooooo......hmmmm

unless they gave him a ring for signing a one day contract to retire a Giant in June of '07... which I doubt ...he physically does not have one yetI can't speak for what was one Armstead's finger, only the OP saw that. For all I know, It could've been a NC ring from his years at Miami and the OP figured it was a SB ring, idk? Or maybe Armstead does have a SB ring? Point is, a lot of posters on here called this BS right out the gate. Seriously, what does this guy have to gain YA from saying he met Armstead at a school function and shot the breeze w/ him for a couple minutes? I personally don't find that hard to believe at all. On top of that the guy wants to post pics of him and Armstead.

GameTime
03-29-2012, 04:22 PM
And exactly what superbowl ring did you see on his finger??? Hmmmm, good question. Hes not a LB coach, hes a defensive consultant I believe.It's not just the coaches and players that get SB rings. A lot of other personal that work within the Giants organization get them as well (like Armstead).
this is true but Jesse was hired as an assistant in Sep. of 2008 so he doesnt have a 2007 ring and they didnt get the rings for this year yet sooooo......hmmmm unless they gave him a ring for signing a one day contract to retire a Giant in June of '07... which I doubt ...he physically does not have one yetI can't speak for what was one Armstead's finger, only the OP saw that. For all I know, It could've been a NC ring from his years at Miami and the OP figured it was a SB ring, idk? Or maybe Armstead does have a SB ring? Point is, a lot of posters on here called this BS right out the gate. Seriously, what does this guy have to gain YA from saying he met Armstead at a school function and shot the breeze w/ him for a couple minutes? I personally don't find that hard to believe at all. On top of that the guy wants to post pics of him and Armstead.
http://jessiearmsteadnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/628fc1a66f7867c6969f64791a5e9d8c.jpeg</P>

its a Super Bowl Ring. You can see the three lombardis on it...</P>

heavyhitter
03-29-2012, 04:28 PM
How do i post a pic here?<font size="2">I use Photobucket. Go to that website (it's free) and upload your pic on there. After you upload the pic or pics, go to the picture and left click on the IMG code box and that will copy your picture. Then bring it over here and paste it. That's what I do, but I'm not a real big computer guy so if anyone knows an easier way, please let this guy know.</font>

heavyhitter
03-29-2012, 04:37 PM
And exactly what superbowl ring did you see on his finger??? Hmmmm, good question. Hes not a LB coach, hes a defensive consultant I believe.It's not just the coaches and players that get SB rings. A lot of other personal that work within the Giants organization get them as well (like Armstead).
this is true but Jesse was hired as an assistant in Sep. of 2008 so he doesnt have a 2007 ring and they didnt get the rings for this year yet sooooo......hmmmm unless they gave him a ring for signing a one day contract to retire a Giant in June of '07... which I doubt ...he physically does not have one yetI can't speak for what was one Armstead's finger, only the OP saw that. For all I know, It could've been a NC ring from his years at Miami and the OP figured it was a SB ring, idk? Or maybe Armstead does have a SB ring? Point is, a lot of posters on here called this BS right out the gate. Seriously, what does this guy have to gain YA from saying he met Armstead at a school function and shot the breeze w/ him for a couple minutes? I personally don't find that hard to believe at all. On top of that the guy wants to post pics of him and Armstead.
http://jessiearmsteadnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/628fc1a66f7867c6969f64791a5e9d8c.jpeg</p>

its a Super Bowl Ring. You can see the three lombardis on it...</p><font size="2">Yeah, that sure looks like a SB ring to me. This should silence a lot of the posters who said hmm, Jessie was only a consultant or assistant. Tried to explain that those personal get SB rings as well, it's not just the players and coaches. </font>

YATittle1962
03-29-2012, 07:01 PM
this is true but Jesse was hired as an assistant in Sep. of 2008 so he doesnt have a 2007 ring and they didnt get the rings for this year yet sooooo......hmmmm unless they gave him a ring for signing a one day contract to retire a Giant in June of '07... which I doubt ...he physically does not have one yetI can't speak for what was one Armstead's finger, only the OP saw that. For all I know, It could've been a NC ring from his years at Miami and the OP figured it was a SB ring, idk? Or maybe Armstead does have a SB ring? Point is, a lot of posters on here called this BS right out the gate. Seriously, what does this guy have to gain YA from saying he met Armstead at a school function and shot the breeze w/ him for a couple minutes? I personally don't find that hard to believe at all. On top of that the guy wants to post pics of him and Armstead.**
http://jessiearmsteadnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/628fc1a66f7867c6969f64791a5e9d8c.jpeg</p>

its a Super Bowl Ring. You can see the three lombardis on it...</p><font size="2">Yeah, that sure looks like a SB ring to me. This should silence a lot of the posters who said hmm, Jessie was only a consultant or assistant. Tried to explain that those personal get SB rings as well, it's not just the players and coaches. </font>

he was not an assistant on any SB team besides this year

no idea why he has a ring

many of my friends who work for the team have rings....but they were part of the run

Armstead was not

YATittle1962
03-29-2012, 07:08 PM
If someone was going to make up a story on a message board, why would anyone pick Jesse Armstead at a teacher conference in AC? What purpose would it serve for the OP to lie? If the dude said he hooked up with Kate Upton in LA then everyone can claim BS. Jesse Armstead in AC? Cmon man! no doubt he saw or met Jessie but the conversation is full of holes Jessie is not the LB coach and would not say he was.... absolutely not Jessie does not have a SB ring with the team being hired post SB 42...and this years they will not receive for months I doubt they would give him one for the one day contract he signed in June of '07 to retire a giant I could care less either way but what compels someone to get on a Giants message board and tell these tales I can't say for sure but in the pic Armstead is wearing what looks alot like a SB42 ring.<FONT color=#000080 size=4> why in the world would he have a SB 42 ring? was possibly 2000 NFC championship ring</FONT></P>

http://jessiearmsteadnews.com/</P>

here you go....its a Super Bowl ring</P>

<FONT color=#000080>The former five-time NFL pro-bowler and Giants linebacker, turned owner of Hamilton Honda, celebrates his team’s big win.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080>Jessie Armstead is celebrating the New York Giants’ big Super Bowl win, after dedicating his talents to the team, on and off the field, since 2007. Jessie retired his pads and helmet in 2008, and went on to open Hamilton Honda with business partner Mike Saporito in 2009 – but he didn’t retire from the game. From teaching on and off the field, Armstead is adamant about helping young men develop in their professional careers. </FONT><FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Armstead and all other New York Giants staff members received an honorary ring from the team’s Super Bowl win.</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000080>“This was an amazing season for us,” he says. “It’s something that every team tries to reach, but only one stands at the end. We, the New York Giants, are the world champs!”</FONT></P>

that article is from this years SB and does not explain why he has a SB 42 ring when he did not work for the team until 2008

GameTime
03-29-2012, 07:12 PM
you are right YA the article is from this season..........but he has one.

JMFP2
03-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Its funny how people get with stories like this. I met and had a brief conversation Coach Coughlin the Friday before the NFC Championship game this year, and was more or less called a liar too haha.
</P>

Yeah.....this place is like the ****ing CIA sometimes.</P>

That's why I'll never share my story of meeting Leonard Marshall at the Krauszer's in Ramsey....I don't have photographic proof and DNA evidence to back it up.</P>

YATittle1962
03-29-2012, 07:23 PM
you are right YA the article is from this season..........but he has one.

has to be because he signed a one day deal to end his career a Giant in '07

YATittle1962
03-29-2012, 07:24 PM
Its funny how people get with stories like this. I met and had a brief conversation Coach Coughlin* the Friday before the NFC Championship game this year, and was more or less called a liar too haha.
</P>

Yeah.....this place is like the ****ing CIA sometimes.</P>

That's why I'll never share my story of meeting Leonard Marshall at the Krauszer's in Ramsey....I don't have photographic proof and DNA evidence to back it up.</P>

no one is disputing that anyone met anyone

its just spewing that he said he was the LB coach that sounds fishy because that is something he would never say

paul007
03-29-2012, 07:43 PM
He actually said he is working with the giants and that he is working with the LBs. I stand corrected.

However, I did meet him. Refer to my post "Help" and you will see pic of me standing with him. He was wearin SB ring on his finger too. We did talk about a few things, including the Giants. I had some fun with him and told him what i would hope and like the Giants to do in the upcoming draft and FA.

We talked about Herlich and Jones, Goff and Blackburn. He did say, "The Giants are always looking to improve, including LB" and he smiled. I took that as maybe the Giants will draft a LB.

If they do draft a LB, it doesnt mean i had any inside info. It would just mean Mr. Reese felt LB was the bpa available when the giants pick .There is no correlation with my thoughts and what will actually play out. I simply inferred that what he said meant that the giants will look at LB. Yes, its my assumption.

paul007
03-29-2012, 07:49 PM
I will work on meeting Kate Upton next. lmao

heavyhitter
03-29-2012, 07:54 PM
He actually said he is working with the giants and that he is working with the LBs. I stand corrected.

However, I did meet him. Refer to my post "Help" and you will see pic of me standing with him. He was wearin SB ring on his finger too. We did talk about a few things, including the Giants. I had some fun with him and told him what i would hope and like the Giants to do in the upcoming draft and FA.

We talked about Herlich and Jones, Goff and Blackburn. He did say, "The Giants are always looking to improve, including LB" and he smiled. I took that as maybe the Giants will draft a LB.

If they do draft a LB, it doesnt mean i had any inside info. It would just mean Mr. Reese felt LB was the bpa available when the giants pick .There is no correlation with my thoughts and what will actually play out. I simply inferred that what he said meant that the giants will look at LB. Yes, its my assumption.<font size="5">Is this you right here w/ Armstead?</font>http://i.imgur.com/uqicc.jpg (http://imgur.com/uqicc)

heavyhitter
03-29-2012, 07:57 PM
I will work on meeting Kate Upton next. lmao<font size="2">Forget about meeting Kate Upton, work on meeting Mila Kunis next :)</font>

paul007
03-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Yes, I'm the older white guy in the pic.

I should have looked closer at the ring. It was huge.