PDA

View Full Version : the Greatest rushing offense of all time

NYG 5
12-08-2011, 01:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5LQ4SJBPRA&feature=g-vrec

man, tippy toes sucks now. bradshaw is still good, when healthy, but isn't as fast. but the giants desperately need to bring that all purpose runningback into the flow again. even though the line may not be able to utilize a cutback, receiving back, the team misses derrick ward/tiki barber BADLY. how many third and longs did ward convert by sneaking out of the backfield and running for yardage?

giants need a stud tackle that they can plug into the right side for now, like how they handled petitgout, get an all purpose, ray rice calibur player in the second or third round. draft some new ends, dtackles, and reserve guard and center, preferably find a good FA linebacker.

egyptian420
12-09-2011, 01:57 AM
I would be fine with us getting a RB in the 2nd round. A LB in the first round is a must in my opinion. O-line we could address in the 3rd if Petrus and Boothe don't hold, but so far, I like them.

myles2424
12-09-2011, 02:00 AM
I would be fine with us getting a RB in the 2nd round. A LB in the first round is a must in my opinion. O-line we could address in the 3rd if Petrus and Boothe don't hold, but so far, I like them.
I'm with you...except Oline in FA & Safety,DT,CB,TE mid-late picks

jhamburg
12-09-2011, 03:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5LQ4SJBPRA&feature=g-vrec

man, tippy toes sucks now. bradshaw is still good, when healthy, but isn't as fast. but the giants desperately need to bring that all purpose runningback into the flow again. even though the line may not be able to utilize a cutback, receiving back, the team misses derrick ward/tiki barber BADLY. how many third and longs did ward convert by sneaking out of the backfield and running for yardage?

giants need a stud tackle that they can plug into the right side for now, like how they handled petitgout, get an all purpose, ray rice calibur player in the second or third round. draft some new ends, dtackles, and reserve guard and center, preferably find a good FA linebacker.

Thanks for posting that, really takes me back to the good ol days. It's amazing how well that O-line played as a unit, it was like ****ing poetry in motion.

TucknRolle
12-09-2011, 05:34 AM
I would give up so many players on this team to have a rushing attack like that again.