PDA

View Full Version : 3/28 Giants Mock Draft

JPP90
03-28-2012, 04:55 PM
My mock is based on Osi being traded to the Carolina Panthers for a 2nd rd pick (#40 overall) & a 5th round pick (#139 overall).

Mock Draft Position Pick #
1 Cordy Glenn OT/OG #32 Pick 32 (32 overall)
2a Jerel Worthy DT #40 OSI TRADEw/Carolina
2b Nigel Bradham LB #63 Pick 31 (63)
3 Isiah Pead / Chris Polk RB #86 Pick 32 (94) - (Trade up)
4a Mike Brewster / David Molk C #127 Pick 32 (127)
4b Jeff Fuller / Ryan Broyles WR #131 Pick 36 (131) ( comp pick)
5a Pick Traded to move up in 3rd #139 OSI TRADE w/Carolina
5b Shaun Prater DB #167 Pick 32 (167)
6 George Bryan TE #201 Pick 32 (201)
7 Chris Owusu WR #239 Pick 32 (239)

I don't think all of these guys will be available at these spots, but if they did this would be a pretty good draft and I tried using multiple websites to get a gauge of when guys were being mocked in certain spots, which is where I came up with these picks.

If Cordy Glenn isn't avaible, someone like Mike Adams or even Coby Fleener would be solid choices as well.

Let me know your thoughts.

Giants Of New Jersey
03-29-2012, 12:37 PM
My mock is based on Osi being traded to the Carolina Panthers for a 2nd rd pick (#40 overall) & a 5th round pick (#139 overall).

Mock Draft Position Pick #
1 Cordy Glenn OT/OG #32 Pick 32 (32 overall)
2a Jerel Worthy DT #40 OSI TRADEw/Carolina
2b Nigel Bradham LB #63 Pick 31 (63)
3 Isiah Pead / Chris Polk RB #86 Pick 32 (94) - (Trade up)
4a Mike Brewster / David Molk C #127 Pick 32 (127)
4b Jeff Fuller / Ryan Broyles WR #131 Pick 36 (131) ( comp pick)
5a Pick Traded to move up in 3rd #139 OSI TRADE w/Carolina
5b Shaun Prater DB #167 Pick 32 (167)
6 George Bryan TE #201 Pick 32 (201)
7 Chris Owusu WR #239 Pick 32 (239)

I don't think all of these guys will be available at these spots, but if they did this would be a pretty good draft and I tried using multiple websites to get a gauge of when guys were being mocked in certain spots, which is where I came up with these picks.

If Cordy Glenn isn't avaible, someone like Mike Adams or even Coby Fleener would be solid choices as well.

Let me know your thoughts.

I read your first sentence and immediately didn't even want to read the rest. However, I proceeded to see if there were any other things that would make me laugh. And, in fact, there were. You say "I don't think all of these guys will be available at these spots, but if they did this would be a pretty good draft". So you did a mock draft and chose guys that you don't even think will be available? So what was the point?

JPP90
03-29-2012, 02:40 PM
There's always one guy that knows everything and has to be "that guy."

Just to clarify for you and you alone, these picks were based on reading 4 different mock drafts ( (drafttek.com / walterfootball.com / draftcountdown.com / sbnation.com to be specific) and all of these guys were available at these selections in atleast 2 of the 4 mock drafts.

No one knows who's going to be picked where a month before the draft, but at this point, IF these guys were available at these spots, these would be the guys I would select since they were the best players available in those mock drafts.

Now, do you have anything constructive to say or do you just like being that guy? Are these all big stretches or would select someone else instead of who I have or do you always feel the need to be a funny guy, or is it just on anonymous message boards where you do that?

Kruunch
03-29-2012, 04:11 PM
There's always one guy that knows everything and has to be "that guy."

Just to clarify for you and you alone, these picks were based on reading 4 different mock drafts ( (drafttek.com / walterfootball.com / draftcountdown.com / sbnation.com to be specific) and all of these guys were available at these selections in atleast 2 of the 4 mock drafts.

No one knows who's going to be picked where a month before the draft, but at this point, IF these guys were available at these spots, these would be the guys I would select since they were the best players available in those mock drafts.

Now, do you have anything constructive to say or do you just like being that guy? Are these all big stretches or would select someone else instead of who I have or do you always feel the need to be a funny guy, or is it just on anonymous message boards where you do that?

I don't want to be "that guy" but I highly HIGHLY doubt Jerel Worthy is available with our 2nd round pick. In fact I would say the same thing about our first round pick.

Same with Cordy Glenn in the first but he's more of a possibility as I keep hearing him slide down when people do live mocks (NFL Chan, Sirius, CBS, ESPN, etc ...). But I think it's a very low possibility .. but love the pick if he does drop to us.

After that the only guy I could nod along with is Isaiah Pead. The other guys don't do much for me.