PDA

View Full Version : Manningham practices today...

BklynBlue
12-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Hope there are no set backs.

TuckYou
12-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Honestly, Id rather see Barden get more snaps. Same with Beckum. They show flashes. Barden seems to catch everything thrown near him too. Id love to start seeing the fade to him in the back corner.

MikeIsaGiant
12-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah at this point I'd like to see Barden as well, I like that tendem, we need a tall guy in there

titwio
12-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Getting Manningham back is huge. When all three of these guys are healthy (Nicks, Cruz, and Manninham) It puts defenses on their heels. All three need to be accounted for and all can make big plays. It just makes the offense that much better.

*I like Barden too but I don't think defenses are really shaking in their boots when he's on the field.

GameTime
12-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Honestly, Id rather see Barden get more snaps. Same with Beckum. They show flashes. Barden seems to catch everything thrown near him too. Id love to start seeing the fade to him in the back corner.</P>

Beckum or Barden over Manningham??....Not me...</P>

Besides right now Barden has a few select plays designed for him. he is not an every down player ....yet. Manningham being in will not take away too many reps from Barden. </P>

Beckum??...he makes one good catch and now you want him in instead of MM??......</P>

IamGiantsfan
12-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Honestly, Id rather see Barden get more snaps. Same with Beckum. They show flashes. Barden seems to catch everything thrown near him too. Id love to start seeing the fade to him in the back corner.</P>

Besides right now Barden has a few select plays designed for him. he is not an every down player ....yet. Manningham being in will not take away too many reps from Barden. </P>

Beckum??...he makes one good catch and now you want him in instead of MM??......</P>
are you joking Mario manningham is money on the fade

b_ELI_eve
12-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Honestly, Id rather see Barden get more snaps. Same with Beckum. They show flashes. Barden seems to catch everything thrown near him too. Id love to start seeing the fade to him in the back corner.

I hope you are joking

GameTime
12-08-2011, 03:25 PM

are you joking Mario manningham is money on the fade</P>

kinda what I was saying......Barden has next to no experience. I am all for getting Barden involved but not in place of MM......</P>

BlueJayC
12-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Manningham slot with Cruz and Nicks on the edges is money.......let Manningham stetch the middle of the field and open it up underneath for Ballard.....</P>

Not sold on Barden or Beckum either.......</P>

TroyArcher
12-08-2011, 04:45 PM

</P>

I have my issues with Manningham (too injury prone, and somewhat of a dumba/ss) but he can stretch the field and make some big plays. He is much quicker then Barden. If Manningham plays the Cowboys will have to pick their poison. That leaves either Manningham or Nicks open to a big day along with Cruz. </P>

burier
12-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Barden???

Come now. We need Manningham out there. You can't cover all three of those guys.

rebelfan1966
12-09-2011, 10:41 AM
The question with Manningham is which qtr will he get hurt and leave the game again.....

Spizi
12-09-2011, 10:53 AM

It's pretty easy to catch everything when you have 11 inch hands haha. An NFL ball to Ramses must be a little nerf ball to me! lol

And I would definitely have Barden get reps because Manningham is most likely gone next year.

BlueBlitzer
12-09-2011, 11:04 AM
if Super Mario was playing last week, we'd of beaten the Packers ( Even with GB Refs )

RoanokeFan
12-09-2011, 11:29 AM

Would you sit Nicks, Manningham or Cruz?

daynemustgo
12-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Cruz and Nicks have been so good this year, I have all but forgotten about Mario.

fletch842
12-09-2011, 07:59 PM
We haven't had any games since Cruz really emerged with all three healthy. This should be fun, especially if we can produce anything of a running game.