PDA

View Full Version : Whiskey continued

Hatetank
12-22-2007, 11:21 PM
What the ****? Why delete this thread, I put it here to discuss **** with opposing fans. You ever read the national electrical code? Well you should, if you put in the title , discuss with other fans, why can I not get off the subject of football a little. Last I checked whiskey was a fundamental part of many a football fans ritual. Maybe my computer is busted and you didn't delete ****, hopefully its my bad and I'm pissed for no reason. Anyways, as the title suggested it was about whiskey, and no, not what do I mix my whiskey with. Straight whiskey, whats your favorite?

Hatetank
12-23-2007, 12:10 AM
I just don't understand why this thread would violate anything, you'll see more violations of the profanity act of when the **** ever in any other thread then this. This is like homemaking night, some suggestions for a good time, thats all. We're making cookies, and we quit after the 3rd quarter like civil people. I guess the mod that deleted my first thread was a zema fan... go figure.

bansaw
12-23-2007, 05:46 AM
thats the whiskey talkin. hehe</P>

</P>

jints10
12-23-2007, 10:33 AM
What does the NEC [National Electrical Code] have to do with anything?

Hatetank
12-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Everything actually, because its read just that way, if in the title you say something... its code.

jints10
12-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Tell me then what will I find on Table 310-16 ?

Hatetank
12-23-2007, 08:27 PM
table 310.16 is allowable ampacities of insulated conductors, basically use the second column and you'll be code compliant, unless you're using romex then use the first column.

romohater
12-23-2007, 08:34 PM
sorry not a whiskey man...but I do love my vodka preferably grey goose or tanqueray...but I'll talk booze all night regardless...oh and what is atm in regards to your last libation?

Hatetank
12-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Im drinking makers mark, a fine kentucky bourbon, I do believe that was what you were asking, correct me if I misread.

romohater
12-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Im drinking makers mark, a fine kentucky bourbon, I do believe that was what you were asking, correct me if I misread.
</P>

what is atm? I've never heard of that when talking whiskey.</P>

Hatetank
12-23-2007, 09:32 PM
at the moment, sorry not seeing where I originally said that, was a few cups in when I made this thread :P

romohater
12-24-2007, 02:08 AM
OK cool...thought it was some special blend. Have one on me...Merry Christmas.

Hatetank
12-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Merry Christmas to you too.

Hatetank
12-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Crown Royal of course is top notch, I love JD single barrel, Jamesons Irish Whiskey is a gem. Any others you can name that I wouldn't need a chaser w/o gagging? Gentleman Jack is one step down from single barrel but still fantastic, and of course in my previous post I mentioned Makers Mark which I tried for the first time and was nothing but impressed. Keep em coming, hell anything, rum, gin, anything....

BlueSunday
12-26-2007, 04:28 PM
It got deleted because it had <FONT size=6>NOTHING WHATSOEVER</FONT><FONT size=3> to do with football or any other sport. That being said, read the code of conduct, because it'll explain everything. This is a sports forum, not an off topic hangout.</FONT>