PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell Is Going On With Osi?

bigblue58
03-30-2012, 12:32 PM
We're starting to bleed out Defensive line depth with the imminent losses of Rocky Bernard and Dave Tollefson.....not to mention the Giants not re-signing the proven Chase Blackburn at LB....is Reese going to actually let Osi book to another team too?
With all due respect to JPP and Tuck.....they can't do it by themselves!

Kase-1
03-30-2012, 12:36 PM
He has 1 more season under contract with us and after that I have no idea where he's gonna go. He better not do a holdout, that'd be crappy

Raptor22
03-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Unless there's something I missed, Osi's under contract, and very well could be getting an extension

FroZeNx31x
03-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Tollefson and Blackburn havent signed anywhere yet... there's still hope they return to NY

CTLadyBlue
03-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Unless there's something I missed, Osi's under contract, and very well could be getting an extension

Raptor - COOL SIG! How about adding Romo sitting on the ground 'Romo-ing'!

RoanokeFan
03-30-2012, 12:41 PM
We're starting to bleed out Defensive line depth with the imminent losses of Rocky Bernard and Dave Tollefson.....not to mention the Giants not re-signing the proven Chase Blackburn at LB....is Reese going to actually let Osi book to another team too?
With all due respect to JPP and Tuck.....they can't do it by themselves!

You're getting a little ahead of things. Osi is STILL UNDER CONTRACT and has to play here this season. He could, of course, hold out if he thinks that's in his best interest.

We can move Kiwanuka back to DE should the need arise.

SweetZombieJesus
03-30-2012, 12:57 PM

South Park was making fun of meme's this week, and Bradying made it to the school's introduction to memes.

Taylor Swifting and Faith Hilling!

nhpgiantsfan
03-30-2012, 01:45 PM
I would say when it comes to Osi, no news is good news!

timmytimm3
03-30-2012, 02:19 PM

South Park was making fun of meme's this week, and Bradying made it to the school's introduction to memes.

Taylor Swifting and Faith Hilling!

Another Southpark fan! I love the episode where they were blasting Bill Belichek for cheating LOL.

radar-ray
03-30-2012, 02:21 PM
I would say when it comes to Osi, no news is good news!This!

nygsb42champs
03-30-2012, 02:23 PM
I have not seen anything that says Osi is being traded. He has 1 more year left on his contract.

jomo
03-30-2012, 02:37 PM

Raptor - COOL SIG! How about adding Romo sitting on the ground 'Romo-ing'!If I get a vote here's I'd have the extra point snap slipping through his hands.

DownWitJPP
03-30-2012, 04:13 PM
watched a video or read an article (don't remember which) where Coughlin point blank said Osi is a huge part of our team and he doesn't want to play a game without him.

Do you guys really think were gonna get rid of him when our 2 time Super Bowl winning coach says something like that? he's not going anywhere this year, and they might even re-sign him so he can retire a Giant

jomo
03-30-2012, 04:28 PM
watched a video or read an article (don't remember which) where Coughlin point blank said Osi is a huge part of our team and he doesn't want to play a game without him.

Do you guys really think were gonna get rid of him when our 2 time Super Bowl winning coach says something like that? he's not going anywhere this year, and they might even re-sign him so he can retire a GiantOsi is a devastating relief pitcher. As the game progresses and the tackles' legs get heavier, how good does Osi look on our side? No worries, he's under contract and JR will probably layer in some incentives this year.

Flip Empty
03-30-2012, 05:12 PM
I hear the team has bought him a new exercise bike to ride during pre-season. He's happy now.

Gimaniac
03-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I hear the team has bought him a new exercise bike to ride during pre-season. He's happy now.

lol

Brandon jacobs
03-31-2012, 03:55 AM

lol

I don't know. this whole whining OSI thing has worn it's welcome with me. Is he really any good? seemed like tuck, JPP and others made more of a name for themselves.

Diamondring
03-31-2012, 06:46 AM
He needs to resign with the Giants for a good amount of money because he has JPP and Tuck giving him the opportunity to go up one on one with a blocker and less double teaming against him.

He needs to beat double teams fequently to get that real big contract. I think that no team will sign him for a double digit or close to it a year contract.

giantyankee1976
03-31-2012, 06:57 AM
have a little trust in JR & Co.

they are trying to budget themselves with respect to the Cap and the players they have.

Like others said Osi is under contract and therefore legally obligated to the Team.

And yes Osi is a difference maker. While Tuck garners double-teams and JPP has risen to the top as a chaos-bringer, Osi is that wild-card who when motivated can strip-sack the **** out of most of them...

nhpgiantsfan
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM

lol

I don't know. this whole whining OSI thing has worn it's welcome with me. Is he really any good? seemed like tuck, JPP and others made more of a name for themselves.

Tuck and JPP are both great, but you're not paying attention if you dont realize that Osi is the game changer of the three. He is the so quick off the line it is scary.

FBomb
03-31-2012, 04:48 PM
We're starting to bleed out Defensive line depth with the imminent losses of Rocky Bernard and Dave Tollefson.....not to mention the Giants not re-signing the proven Chase Blackburn at LB....is Reese going to actually let Osi book to another team too? With all due respect to JPP and Tuck.....they can't do it by themselves!</P>

um....Osi is still under contract. He isn't going anywhere.</P>

FBomb
03-31-2012, 04:48 PM
We're starting to bleed out Defensive line depth with the imminent losses of Rocky Bernard and Dave Tollefson.....not to mention the Giants not re-signing the proven Chase Blackburn at LB....is Reese going to actually let Osi book to another team too? With all due respect to JPP and Tuck.....they can't do it by themselves!</P>

double post</P>

FBomb
03-31-2012, 04:49 PM

triple post</P>

giantman8493
03-31-2012, 05:37 PM

triple post</P>quadruple post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giantyankee1976
03-31-2012, 09:28 PM

triple post</P>

...you drunk ? [:P]

giantyankee1976
03-31-2012, 09:28 PM

triple post</P>

...you drunk ? [:P]