PDA

View Full Version : Giants Draft Day Party

DownWitJPP
03-30-2012, 10:00 PM
The Giants will be hosting a draft day party Thursday, April 26 from 7:30-10:30 pm at MetLife Stadium. Free admission and parking

You'll be able to see the Lombardi Trophy in the Giants locker room. Also concession and souvenir stands will be open

The draft will be broadcast on stadium hi-def TVs.

per Patricia Traina on Twitter

titwio
03-30-2012, 11:29 PM
For Real? This sounds awesome...Are you sure it's free?

jhamburg
03-31-2012, 12:32 AM
The Giants will be hosting a draft day party Thursday, April 26 from 7:30-10:30 pm at MetLife Stadium. Free admission and parking

You'll be able to see the Lombardi Trophy in the Giants locker room. Also concession and souvenir stands will be open

And if anyone was wondering, there will also be a Jets draft day party held at Hooters of Paramus, NJ.

giantsfan420
03-31-2012, 12:47 AM

And if anyone was wondering, there will also be a Jets draft day party held at Hooters of Paramus, NJ.

lol classic. fits them perfectly.

NYG4ME
03-31-2012, 12:56 AM

This... IS AWESOME!

tmcd637
03-31-2012, 10:08 AM
What is the admission price?

Redeyejedi
03-31-2012, 10:33 AM

And if anyone was wondering, there will also be a Jets draft day party held at Hooters of Paramus, NJ.I know your joking but I could actually see them doing that.

Flip Empty
03-31-2012, 10:35 AM
What is the admission price?
$79

DownWitJPP
03-31-2012, 03:44 PM
What is the admission price? your kidding right? its says free right in my original post

BlueJayC
04-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Figured as World Cahmps the Giants would get the place to themselves for a night but instead it's open to hack Tebow fans too?!?!? My buddy (Jet Fan) just asked if I was going......I told him probably but said we couldn't carpool because I didn't want to hold him up as my trophy room tour will be about an hour and his onlyfive minutes......he didn't laugh......

ryan12
04-04-2012, 01:45 PM
i went to afew of these a few years ago... good time with nothing but people who bleed blue. i was there the year we drafted eli. it was pretty crazy. also got a ton of autographs i stoped going once they changed rules of autograph signing. we were allowed to go in the locker room pretty sweet

petergriffen
04-05-2012, 05:40 AM
According to the new York post. The jets are having the draft day party. Don't know how to link the story sorry but I did read it.

Jet-Blue
04-05-2012, 06:34 AM
This is from the Jets Web Site: Sounds like an open house!

2012 Jets Draft Party
Thursday, April 26 at 7:30pm
MetLife Stadium
Come watch the 2012 NFL Draft on the four videoboards from the bowl and be there for the Jets first round selection.
Free admission at the West gate and free parking in lots G and F, no ticket required. Parking lots open at 6:00pm.
Go on field for Jets Fest, kick a field goal, and enjoy appearances by Jets players and Flight Crew cheerleaders.
Check out the brand new jerseys and gear from Nike at the Flagship Store.
Get your FREE 2012 Draft T-shirt (while supplies last).

Guests are welcome to carry-in:
Bags or purses that are 12" x 12" x 12" or less in size. All bags will be subject to search
Food contained in a clear plastic bag
Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by Safety Services staff)
Jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched

Guests may not carry-in the following items:
Bottles, cans, hard-sided coolers, thermoses or ice chests
Alcohol of any kind
Weapons or anything that can be used as a projectile or is deemed dangerous
Banners, signs or flags of any size
Umbrellas, strollers, footballs, frisbees, beach balls or laser pointers
Any animal with the exception of a service animal
Any other item deemed inappropriate at the discretion of management