PDA

View Full Version : McNabb...whats up man?

GiantSinceBirth78
03-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Why are you so bitter and jealous? I noticed this right brfore SB42 when the dude, on live tv said the eagles are better than the Giants. C'mon man. Now he is still running his mouth, downing, Tebow, RG3 and the skins...DUDE LET IT GO!

bronxvgiant
03-31-2012, 12:46 PM
McFlab needs to keep his mouth shut,Hes got sour grapes big time.But I hope hes right a/b RG#3.

JPizzack
03-31-2012, 02:26 PM
from mediocre to irellevant.

It's ok, I'm fairly sure nobody is paying him much attention lol

RagTime Blue
03-31-2012, 02:43 PM
He should really save those comments for the 2nd Overtime.

WR4Life
03-31-2012, 03:23 PM
Why are you so bitter and jealous? I noticed this right brfore SB42 when the dude, on live tv said the eagles are better than the Giants. C'mon man. Now he is still running his mouth, downing, Tebow, RG3 and the skins...DUDE LET IT GO!

I remember watching that. He was on first take before the Superbowl with Skip Bayless and said that the Eagles deserved to be there and that the Eagles were a better team than the Giants.

GiantSinceBirth78
03-31-2012, 06:03 PM

I remember watching that. He was on first take before the Superbowl with Skip Bayless and said that the Eagles deserved to be there and that the Eagles were a better team than the Giants. That was the exact moment that I realized he was an idiot. At that time I was hoping other Giants fans saw and caught on to his personality issues. Well, good to know others seen that when I did.