PDA

View Full Version : Jacobs, Ware, Bradshaw all have injuries

JesseJames
12-08-2011, 05:20 PM
It looks like we are getting pretty thin at the RB position and will have to play injured RBs against the Cowboys due to Bradshaws injured foot and Jacobs nursing a hamstring injury and Ware recovering from a concussion. This doesn't sound like a very imposing running game to me, it might actually be time to bring up Andre Brown from the practice squad for some insurance...

GameTime
12-08-2011, 05:23 PM
It looks like we are getting pretty thin at the RB position and will have to play injured RBs against the Cowboys due to Bradshaws injured foot and Jacobs nursing a hamstring injury and Ware recovering from a concussion. This doesn't sound like a very imposing running game to me, it might actually be time to bring up Andre Brown from the practice squad for some insurance...</P>

they will all be out there. Besdies the run game is not great anyway....</P>

</P>

egyptian420
12-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Bradshaw is good to go, he was perfect last game from what I saw. They're just being cautious with him going into the end of the season where we need him the most. They don't want to overload him with work but he's just fine.

Jacobs' new injury might limit some of his snaps but he also seems like he's good to go.

BParcells777
12-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Bradshaws always beat up and it does not seem to bother him........Ware got the concussion against the Eagles (ferocious hit) Jacobs always has knee issues and cannot get a concussion.......nothing to concuss.

JMFP2
12-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Bradshaw is good to go, he was perfect last game from what I saw. They're just being cautious with him going into the end of the season where we need him the most. They don't want to overload him with work but he's just fine.

Jacobs' new injury might limit some of his snaps but he also seems like he's good to go.

It's pretty clear to me that Jacobs and Bradshaw improve eachother. Last week, we finally saw Killdrive go with a more balanced Bradshaw/Jacobs combo....both guys looked good. If I'm not mistaken, Jacobs had over 7 yards per carry.

Gilbride has to get away from overloading Bradshaw....it's obvious that both backs contributed last week.

I'd like to see Scott get out there.....but I'm aftaid that NO fumble might have doomed him.

yoeddy
12-08-2011, 06:03 PM

It's pretty clear to me that Jacobs and Bradshaw improve eachother. Last week, we finally saw Killdrive go with a more balanced Bradshaw/Jacobs combo....both guys looked good. If I'm not mistaken, Jacobs had over 7 yards per carry.

Gilbride has to get away from overloading Bradshaw....it's obvious that both backs contributed last week.

I'd like to see Scott get out there.....but I'm aftaid that NO fumble might have doomed him.

I think it's Boothe that makes them better...

egyptian420
12-08-2011, 06:11 PM

I think it's Boothe that makes them better...
+1 to both of u....I think an equal mixture of Bradshaw and Jacobs is the best and I also think our new o-line helped big time. Lets not forget that GB has been a pretty awful defense to being with, not to mention they were missing their 2 inside LB's....Dallas is one of the best against the run, so we'll have to put all the chips on the table for this game

RoanokeFan
12-08-2011, 06:12 PM
It looks like we are getting pretty thin at the RB position and will have to play injured RBs against the Cowboys due to Bradshaws injured foot and Jacobs nursing a hamstring injury and Ware recovering from a concussion. This doesn't sound like a very imposing running game to me, it might actually be time to bring up Andre Brown from the practice squad for some insurance...

They aren't practicing so they will be healthy for the Dallas game, it will be fine in the game.

egyptian420
12-08-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm debating whether I should start mike turner against carolina's worst ranked rush defense or Bradsahw against Dallas' 27th ranked rush defense. Bradshaw will also split carries with Jacobs and Jacobs will most likely get the TD's because we use him on the goal line......Turner hasn't been real productive lately though.....decisions decisions....damn

buddy33
12-08-2011, 07:16 PM
The only thing new here is Jacobs being a little dinged up. We all knew Bradshaw was playing with a bad foot and it's probably just precautionary to leave him out of practice. Ware had the concusion in the Eagles game and that was almost 3 weeks ago. That is far from being new.

Gianthunter
12-08-2011, 07:33 PM
The only thing new here is Jacobs being a little dinged up. We all knew Bradshaw was playing with a bad foot and it's probably just precautionary to leave him out of practice. Ware had the concusion in the Eagles game and that was almost 3 weeks ago. That is far from being new.Wow something lucid and not parroted. If thats even a word LOL.

gmen46
12-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I love the fact that even though Woodson led with his helmet on his tackle of Bradshaw, it was Woodson who got the worst of it, and knocked himself out of the remainder of the game.

Bradshaw--nothing new here, I know--is one tough mother. He IS Mighty Mouse, who's come to save the day.

horn27
12-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Bradshaws always beat up and it does not seem to bother him........Ware got the concussion against the Eagles (ferocious hit) Jacobs always has knee issues and cannot get a concussion.......nothing to concuss.lol