PDA

View Full Version : DJ WARE!! WOOOT WHO'S EXCITED!? NOW IS HIS CHANCE

Marvelousmik
04-02-2012, 03:03 PM
yeah.............

so.

Any good running backs in the draft that we may be able to pick up without reaching?

dayeh33
04-02-2012, 03:23 PM
David Wilson, Doug Martin or Lamar Miller would be good

nygiantfanalways
04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
What do y'all think about LaMichael James. He seemed pretty good at Oregon. Seemed to have good hands out of the back field too...

nycsportzfan
04-02-2012, 03:40 PM
yeah.............

so.

Any good running backs in the draft that we may be able to pick up without reaching?
Deep RB class... We could possibly go for a guy like Doug Martin as a surprise 1st rder, and i think his production as a pro is gonna well warrent a 1st rd pick, and then u got guys like Chris Polk, Bernard Pierce, Robert Turbin, Vick Ballard, who are my favorites outside of Doug Martin, who could be had anywhere in the 2nd-4th rd range, and then u got guys like Cyrus Gray, Davin Meggett, Bobby Rainey, and Marc Tyler, who are nice sleepers and/or guys that can be more then where there drafted spot says they are...

Marvelousmik
04-02-2012, 04:37 PM

Im realling liking david wilson. especially after watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bO123KOEM

Marvelousmik
04-02-2012, 04:45 PM
I am hoping trent falls to us though. You never know.

Spizi
04-02-2012, 04:55 PM

Out of those three I really like David Wilson and Doug Martin. The reason I would go Wilson is because he has the potential to be elite with his combination of speed, elusiveness, and receiving ability. His playstyle reminds me a lot of LeSean McCoy because he can break off a lot of big runs and can make people miss with ease. I'd be very happy with him at 32.

JesseJames
04-02-2012, 05:09 PM
whats not to like with Wilson, he seems to have the whole package and woud be an immediate upgrade for our running game.now will Reese pull the trigger on a RB in rd 1 or 2 is the question..

smashndash715
04-02-2012, 05:11 PM
i think he is going to be a bust..he'll always be injured

smashndash715
04-02-2012, 05:12 PM
What do y'all think about LaMichael James. He seemed pretty good at Oregon. Seemed to have good hands out of the back field too...

i think he is going to be a bust..he'll always be injured

AllTuckedUp
04-02-2012, 06:08 PM

are you insane? there is no way that is happening.

FroZeNx31x
04-02-2012, 06:12 PM
yeah.............

so.

Alfred Morris - FAU

Spedracer
04-02-2012, 06:13 PM

are you insane? there is no way that is happening.

I predict that we won't even have a shot at Martin or Wilson in the first. Not to mention Richardson.

Don't believe anything about the mocks past pick 6.

Spizi
04-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Don't believe anything about the mocks past pick 6.

Very true. I remember when Tyson Alualu went top 10 and if I remember correctly he was a late first at best if not 2nd round prospect. Plus with how the rookie salaries are lower, more teams will take a shot at a QB in the first. This is great for teams who have a franchis QB a la the New York Giants because a stud will fall to them.

GiantsSupporter
04-02-2012, 06:50 PM
im for drafting martin but i feel the giants should sign jackie battle...he reminds me of a young jacobs

Spedracer
04-02-2012, 06:59 PM
...i feel the giants should sign jackie battle...he reminds me of a young jacobs

Sorry to be so candid, but I'd rather the giants taking their chances with Ware as the #2. There is nothing "young" about Jackie Battle, except for the fact that he'll be 1 year "younger" than Jacobs next season.

GiantsSupporter
04-02-2012, 07:07 PM
...i feel the giants should sign jackie battle...he reminds me of a young jacobs

Sorry to be so candid, but I'd rather the giants taking their chances with Ware as the #2. There is nothing "young" about Jackie Battle, except for the fact that he'll be 1 year "younger" than Jacobs next season.

although jackie got hurt towards the end of the season...jackie doesnt have that much wear n tear as jacobs does. hes an effective running for sure. im just not a believer of ware at all man.

Spedracer
04-03-2012, 12:23 AM

although jackie got hurt towards the end of the season...jackie doesnt have that much wear n tear as jacobs does. hes an effective running for sure. im just not a believer of ware at all man.

Oh don't get me wrong, I am not a believer in Ware. You're right. Battle definitely doesn't have near the miles of Jacobs, but at his age there just isn't much upside.

Giants will definitely draft a RB. Ultimately they will probably end up waiting too long and missing on the better prospects. I see the 2nd spot going to either Ware or Scott, whomever shows better in preseason

nygsb42champs
04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
I am not excited at all about DJ Ware.

sc_markt
04-03-2012, 10:22 PM
yeah.............

so.

I think Ware is pretty fast but my issue with him is that he seems to not find the holes very well.

dezzzR
04-04-2012, 02:46 PM
yeah.............

so.

I think Ware is pretty fast but my issue with him is that he seems to not find the holes very well.Ware is without a doubt the slowest rb on the team.

jomo
04-04-2012, 03:06 PM
No reason to knock the guy but Ware has already reached his peak and there are many backs in this draft with more talent. The short term problem for us is that Ware hangs onto the ball and is decent in pass protection so he will get some reps behind AB. Hopefully Scott steps up and shows more of those rookie flashes this year.

radar-ray
04-04-2012, 03:17 PM
DJ Ware = 0