PDA

View Full Version : HERE WE GO AGAIN!

gradstang
04-02-2012, 08:32 PM
can the giants and eli and their coachin staff and their orginization ever get the respect they deserve! in 2007 we got lucky with tyree, shouldnt have won that year and now hear comes the same about last year. all the other fans of other teams and other sport talkshows and blogs and other non sense can talk all they want. the GMEN are the defending champs. not all the teams that were suppose to win but didnt- 49ers pats packers the jets the falcons the cheating saints! Now if the g men really want to ruin peoples days! REPEAT this upcoming season! ha ha i love it! The Giants re the BEST!

NewYorkSwagg
04-02-2012, 09:18 PM
2 winning Super-bowls in 5 years a fluke Hahaha people are hilarious now days.

dave56dj
04-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Nah - save the respect for the offseason champs the Eagles or jets or Redskins (constant winner of this trophy) or broncos - I'll take the rings and the respect on the field.

Dirt66
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
The facts are the facts: 2 championships in 4 years. The Giants beattwo #1's, a#2 on the road (so to speak) So all the haters, doubters, and cry babies can S.T.F.U.!!!!!!

Giantsin04
04-02-2012, 11:06 PM
I just never see this stuff. The no respect thing and the you got lucky thing, etc... Even friends of mine that hate Eli and the giants are like, "****, I can't believe you guys won another...". Same type of **** id be saying to them.

It's almost like if people don't say that the 2011 giants the beat team ever, the championship means less to you or something. Did you celebrate like crazy? Then its all good.

river555
04-02-2012, 11:10 PM
dont forget we havent had a losing season since TC is coach. thats a long tme. how how many teams can say that?

GiantSinceBirth78
04-02-2012, 11:12 PM
I am a die-hard giants fan, and I will be the first to say that we got lucky this year. We had no business being in the playoffs, nevermind the superbowl. It is what it is, cant really fight the truth here. However, i will take a lucky SB trophy anyday of the week.

hungrrrry
04-02-2012, 11:14 PM
can the giants and eli and their coachin staff and their orginization ever get the respect they deserve! in 2007 we got lucky with tyree, shouldnt have won that year and now hear comes the same about last year. all the other fans of other teams and other sport talkshows and blogs and other non sense can talk all they want. the GMEN are the defending champs. not all the teams that were suppose to win but didnt- 49ers pats packers the jets the falcons the cheating saints! Now if the g men really want to ruin peoples days! REPEAT this upcoming season! ha ha i love it! The Giants re the BEST!if lightning/luck stikes twice in a row I will take it...**** em...don't care what they say...if one play wins the game then I guess they should have got the one play...nope we did...**** em!

jomo
04-02-2012, 11:15 PM
can the giants and eli and their coachin staff and their orginization ever get the respect they deserve! in 2007 we got lucky with tyree, shouldnt have won that year and now hear comes the same about last year. all the other fans of other teams and other sport talkshows and blogs and other non sense can talk all they want. the GMEN are the defending champs. not all the teams that were suppose to win but didnt- 49ers pats packers the jets the falcons the cheating saints! Now if the g men really want to ruin peoples days! REPEAT this upcoming season! ha ha i love it! The Giants re the BEST!I think you are way too concerned about the opinions of fools.

jjj45
04-02-2012, 11:33 PM
I am a die-hard giants fan, and I will be the first to say that we got lucky this year. We had no business being in the playoffs, nevermind the superbowl. It is what it is, cant really fight the truth here. However, i will take a lucky SB trophy anyday of the week.I respectfully disagree.

The last two games (heck before that) we had to absolutely win to get into the playoffs. We defeated our bitter rivals the Cowboys when we had to, and won the division. No luck there. No backing in. No hoping for another team to lose so we'd get in. (Jets)

The Giants earned that Superbowl.

JPP
04-02-2012, 11:58 PM
I am a die-hard giants fan, and I will be the first to say that we got lucky this year. We had no business being in the playoffs, nevermind the superbowl. It is what it is, cant really fight the truth here. However, i will take a lucky SB trophy anyday of the week.I respectfully disagree.

The last two games (heck before that) we had to absolutely win to get into the playoffs. We defeated our bitter rivals the Cowboys when we had to, and won the division. No luck there. No backing in. No hoping for another team to lose so we'd get in. (Jets)

The Giants earned that Superbowl.

Not to mention our banged up team had to go most of the season without a lot of secondary depth and even some key injuries like Goff, Austin(I know he is a rookie but still never know) TT, and even both of Tuck and Osi were banged up at times. Plus with all the losses to our passing attack and offensive line we had a lot of change and our players were able to get enough wins that we were still in the mix when some of our guys came back/healed up fully and we went on a run that this team was always capable of making.

TuckYou
04-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Anyone see the Vegas odds lately? They have the Eagles and Cowboys in front of is for 2012. They have the pats, saints, pack, 49ers, broncos, and jets in front as well. Giants at one point last season were 100 to 1 odds to win it all. Time to put it all on Blue.