PDA

View Full Version : Harooni, Roanoke Fan, Bansaw, YAtittle14

AceOspadZ4
12-08-2011, 06:17 PM
4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles

NYG4lifeNYK
12-08-2011, 06:25 PM
4 of my favorite posters. <font color="#0000FF" size="5">Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns</font> predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. <font color="#0000FF" size="5">I'd like to see 4 different angles</font>

<font color="#FF0000">Not weird at all</font> [:)]

GiantsVSNFL
12-08-2011, 06:42 PM
4 of my favorite posters. <font color="#0000FF" size="5">Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns</font> predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles

Sometimes you can just see a response like this coming a mile a way.......Hahahahahaha +1

RoanokeFan
12-08-2011, 06:42 PM
4 of my favorite posters. Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. I'd like to see 4 different angles

I think we'll win both Dallas games and beat the Redskins. The jets I'm still on the fence. I believe we are capable of running the table, but it's a hard thing to do. I think we win the Division and get to at least the second round of the playoffs.

As for changes, I'm assuming you mean next season. I see us getting rid of some high ticket players like Diehl, Jacobs, Manningham, McKenzie, Baas, as examples. Bradshaw may be seen as a liability because of his ankles/feet. I'm not "advocating" but simply saying we have a serious CAP issue that we need to get under control.

We need to sign players like Cruz, JPP, Nicks, (just examples) who represent a very bright future for the GIANTS. In order to to that, we need CAP space and there's only one way to do that.

NYG 5
12-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Harooni wil predict that the giants cave in and sign Tiki after one the the RBs gets hurt again

NYG4lifeNYK
12-08-2011, 07:13 PM
4 of my favorite posters. <font color="#0000FF" size="5">Was wondering if you guys would like to take turns</font> predicting the remaining games this season, if we will make the playoffs, and major changes u see coming. <font color="#0000FF" size="5">I'd like to see 4 different angles</font>

Sometimes you can just see a response like this coming a mile a way.......Hahahahahaha +1

Hilarious... hahaha [:D]

Gianthunter
12-08-2011, 07:28 PM
They breathe pond water. Well except for the HAR-man he's just swishy.

bigblue5611
12-08-2011, 10:35 PM

I think we'll win both Dallas games and beat the Redskins.* The jets I'm still on the fence.* I believe we are capable of running the table, but it's a hard thing to do.* I think we win the Division and get to at least the second round of the playoffs.

As for changes, I'm assuming you mean next season.* I see us getting rid of some high ticket players like Diehl, Jacobs, Manningham, McKenzie, Baas, as examples.* Bradshaw may be seen as a liability because of his ankles/feet.* I'm not "advocating" but simply saying we have a serious CAP issue that we need to get under control.*

We need to sign players like Cruz, JPP, Nicks, (just examples) who represent a very bright future for the GIANTS.* In order to to that, we need CAP space and there's only one way to do that.*

The Giants must be the hottest 6-6 team in all of recorded sports history...;)

Drystt
12-08-2011, 10:38 PM
LOL Post of the Year!!

ELIistheFRANCHISE
12-08-2011, 11:11 PM
I guess no one else can post.

AceOspadZ4
12-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Hahaha relax people. Anyone can post their predictions, but I'm sick of reading the same haters and the same homers, looking for people that have just a regular opinion. Sexual undertones weren't intended, yet always makes things better

GiantWarfare
12-08-2011, 11:41 PM
lol funny stuff

bansaw
12-08-2011, 11:55 PM
I expected the worst opening this thread, glad i was wrong

don't know what to say here, I'm not confident our defense can stop anyone...it has to change eventually I hope, but I won't bet any money that it does

that said we've had amazing 4th quarter offense this year and the season just entered the 4th qtr, so maybe we score 40+ these last 4

and I hate how this Cowboys season mirrors our '07 season...lets just beat them, I'd hate to see what I think I see coming ...feel like puking

bansaw
12-09-2011, 12:28 AM
if there is any game where we need the much called for short slant/screen gameplan its this one

Ryan seeing the pressure the Packers LBs got, he'll be bring 2 and 3 every down I bet....he'll snort some oxycoden and slam a whiskey and come out throwing the sink at Eli
Barden - 11 for 103 TD and five 3rd down conversions

egyptian420
12-09-2011, 12:38 AM
if there is any game where we need the much called for short slant/screen gameplan its this one

Ryan seeing the pressure the Packers LBs got, he'll be bring 2 and 3 every down I bet....he'll snort some oxycoden and slam a whiskey and come out throwing the sink at Eli

lmao nice barden prediction

bansaw
12-09-2011, 12:46 AM

lmao nice barden prediction
haha
actually had it at 89 yards originally

RoanokeFan
12-09-2011, 10:05 AM

Your lips to Eli's and Barden's chemistry [;)]

Giantsin04
12-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Hahaha relax people. Anyone can post their predictions, but I'm sick of reading the same haters and the same homers, looking for people that have just a regular opinion. Sexual undertones weren't intended, yet always makes things better

You are sick of the haters, yet you ask Harooni to participate. Interesting.

RoanokeFan
12-09-2011, 10:26 AM

Harooni's not a "hater", he's pretty objective most of the time. We can all have lapses now and then [:)]

Giantsin04
12-09-2011, 10:35 AM

Harooni's not a "hater", he's pretty objective most of the time.* We can all have lapses now and then* [:)]

Yeah, I was just busting chops. He has certainly eased up in recent times but the years of hating all things Eli is long documented.

MikeIsaGiant
12-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Why didn't you just direct this thread to BParcells?

You would have gotten two predictions, quite opposite of each other and that would have sufficed.

It's like the dual party system

RoanokeFan
12-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Why didn't you just direct this thread to BParcells?

You would have gotten two predictions, quite opposite of each other and that would have sufficed.

It's like the dual party system

LOL A poster for all viewpoints!!!

Harooni
12-10-2011, 07:57 AM
Thx OP. I don't like to predict. However I can't see us losing out. I think we beat the boys once and skins and maybe The Jets

Firenugget
12-10-2011, 09:26 AM

lol sick of haters? You asked for Harooni...[6]

Harooni
12-10-2011, 12:00 PM
in all fairness it doesnt take much to be called a hater around here.

if you say Eli is good instead of great you are a hater and possible cowboy fan.

If your favorite player on the Giants is someone other than Eli - you are labeled a hater

If you god forbid complement BJ or Bradshaw you are a Hater

I never called Eli a bust never called for him to be benched. so I dont get why im a hater.

Yes I wanted to draft Big ben, but that doesnt mean I hated Eli in any way.

His loyal fans have gotten on my nerves but that has nothing to do with Eli himself.

krygny
12-10-2011, 12:05 PM
I think we'll win both Dallas games and beat the Redskins. The jets I'm still on the fence.

If the former happens, the latter won't matter.

RoanokeFan
12-10-2011, 03:39 PM
I think we'll win both Dallas games and beat the Redskins. The jets I'm still on the fence.

If the former happens, the latter won't matter.

+1

Pakman
12-10-2011, 04:06 PM

LMFAOOOO!!!!

sausage
12-10-2011, 04:30 PM
as a fellow sausage lover, i approve of this thread