PDA

View Full Version : * Salary Cap To Remain Flat Into 2015 per Clayton *

NYG4lifeNYK
04-03-2012, 04:43 AM
I hope to God this fool is wrong... Clayton is a moron so I'm taking this with a grain of salt........

However if he is right about this we are so beyond ****ed.... so many teams would lose so many good/great players

This would be so detrimental

Captain Chaos
04-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Somehow that is hard to believe, there would have to be some sort of inflation added into the calculation...

giantsfan420
04-03-2012, 06:33 AM
sigh...so before we even know what THIS roster will look like and how we end up in comparison to the cap, your already saying we're ****ed with next years roster???

this draft is going to focus on some of the positions we tied up a ton of money into so we can free up a lot of cap room.

i aint sweating it atall

TuckYou
04-03-2012, 08:35 AM
It would definitely cripple us. No way we could resign any of our players if the cap remains the same till 2015. </P>

It would also help the smaller market teams with money to spend though, causing even more parity. </P>

b_ELI_eve
04-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Punish the teams that draft well! That will show them!!!!

Kruunch
04-03-2012, 09:02 AM
I hope to God this fool is wrong... Clayton is a moron so I'm taking this with a grain of salt........

However if he is right about this we are so beyond ****ed.... so many teams would lose so many good/great players

This would be so detrimental

The new revenue curve starts in 2014 but that's the start of the curve up. You should start seeing a notable rise in the cap in 2015.

TheAngryTuna
04-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Maybe the goal is to force everybody into a tight cap situation in order to reduce the amount of some of these outrageous contracts. If nobody can give a guy a 5 year 85 million dollar deal they will have to settle for less.

NYG4lifeNYK
04-03-2012, 11:21 AM
sigh...so before we even know what THIS roster will look like and how we end up in comparison to the cap, your already saying we're ****ed with next years roster???

this draft is going to focus on some of the positions we tied up a ton of money into so we can free up a lot of cap room.

i aint sweating it atall

We were so handicapped this year and we really didn't have anyone of importance to resign... the next two years:

<font size="5"><u>2013:

</u><font size="3">Osi
KP
Kiwi
Cruz
Tynes
DeOssie
Sintim(I'm listing mostly everyone) lol
Beatty
Boothe
Barden
Beckum
Ware
Cordle
Hixon
Ballard
Bruce Johnson
Andre Brown
Justin Trattou</font></font>
Dwayne Hendricks
Adrian Tracy

few more PS guys but not noteworthy

<font size="5"><u>2014:</u></font>

<font size="4">
<font size="3">C-Web
Diehl
Tuck
Boley
Nicks
Joseph
Chad Jones
Petrus
Hynoski</font></font>

I trust Reese will figure something out however to say you aren't worried..... I can't say the same [:^)]