PDA

View Full Version : I can't even defend eli here

elismom
04-03-2012, 01:20 PM
LOL!
http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/someone-get-eli-some-purple-starfish-swag-to-make-this-look-complete/

RoanokeFan
04-03-2012, 02:47 PM
LOL!
http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/someone-get-eli-some-purple-starfish-swag-to-make-this-look-complete/

MikeIsaGiant
04-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Ouch that is brutal.

Those probably cost him 50k though.

We do live in a world where expensive fashion is just too brutal to look at

Kruunch
04-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Another Eli record ... least manly QB in the NFL.

GameTime
04-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Eli, as with everything else, just doesn't give a crap. He does his thing.</P>

Man....he does not look like an NFL football player...</P>

swimeasy
04-03-2012, 03:39 PM
LOL. Well, at least it can be said that once again Eli is focused on what's important. I was struck more by the interaction between he and his daughter. That is one #1 Daddy's girl there. She has him wrapped better than any pass rusher could. [:P]

Harooni
04-03-2012, 07:20 PM
His body looks like my 10 year olds. Lol. I don't know where it comes from but he somehow gets it done.

Props to him being a dad. I think in many ways it helped him mature.

titwio
04-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Eli still rocking the Bermuda shorts...Rock on!

fletch842
04-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Eli, as with everything else, just doesn't give a crap. He does his thing.</P>

Man....he does not look like an NFL football player...</P>
except where it counts - on the field !!!

Eli TO Shockey
04-03-2012, 08:10 PM
His body looks like my 10 year olds. Lol. I don't know where it comes from but he somehow gets it done.

Props to him being a dad. I think in many ways it helped him mature.

right, since before he had a kid he was immature. or wasnt a winner...or ....you get the point. another sidehander. lol

RoanokeFan
04-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Eli, as with everything else, just doesn't give a crap. He does his thing.</p>

Man....he does not look like an NFL football player...</p>

Always good to see Abby [:S]

GmenFan1980
04-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Another Eli record ... least manly QB in the NFL.

Have you seen Rex grossman?

FBomb
04-03-2012, 10:20 PM
By the looks of these pictures........I think I could be an NFL QB!!

NY_Eli
04-03-2012, 10:22 PM
2x super bowl mvp right there....do whatever you want eli!

Giantsin04
04-03-2012, 10:47 PM
The comment section is really disturbing. It's amazing what people will say when they have anonymity.

itdiestoday
04-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Where are the jared lorenzen pictures?

giantsfan420
04-04-2012, 01:27 AM
The comment section is really disturbing. It's amazing what people will say when they have anonymity.

sometimes i wonder if players post here bc of posts like that one...

but yeah, eli is the man but if football players had some sort of facial masks at all times on the field of play and off to keep their identity secret, and u had weatherford and eli side by side, in double blind tests, 10 out of 10 people would think weatherford was the qb and eli the punter, lol.

but thankfully, how he physically appears has ZERO bearing on his on field play/talent

Harooni
04-04-2012, 01:31 AM

but yeah, eli is the man but if football players had some sort of facial masks at all times on the field of play and off to keep their identity secret, and u had weatherford and eli side by side, in double blind tests, 10 out of 10 people would think weatherford was the qb and eli the punter, lol.

but thankfully, how he physically appears has ZERO bearing on his on field play/talent

haha so true , nothing was said in malice or viscous. heck the linemen made fun of his biceps out in the open.

but as you said you can't judge a player by his build.

Giantsin04
04-04-2012, 10:24 AM

haha so true , nothing was said in malice or viscous. heck the linemen made fun of his biceps out in the open. *

but as you said you can't judge a player by his build.

My bad. This is not the same article I thought it was. Another site, that had these pics, was filled with some nasty stuff.

elismom
04-04-2012, 10:39 AM
I am elismom, I didn't raise my boy to have pythons like that!