PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Schedule

FiremanBob
04-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Anyone know the date of the schedule release for the upcoming year. I know it's around this time.

krygny
04-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Only that the opening game is against the Cowboys.

foxie
04-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Last year was Tuesday, April 19th, my GUESS would be Tuesday April 17th this year, certainly that week. NFL never announces, keeps you guessing in anticipation !

LTMVP8686
04-04-2012, 08:35 AM
I think it will be announced during draft weekend

nygsb42champs
04-04-2012, 09:14 AM
I think it is right around April 15th

bigblue5611
04-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Last year was Tuesday, April 19th, my GUESS would be Tuesday April 17th this year, certainly that week. NFL never announces, keeps you guessing in anticipation !

as i recall, we usually get a couple of days notice...pre-season announced today..up next is the rest of the 1st weekend prime time games after the boys-giants tilt...then the the full sked comes out ..

FiremanBob
04-04-2012, 06:31 PM
A nationally-televised home game against the Chicago Bears and a Super Bowl XLVI rematch vs. the New England Patriots will highlight the Giantsí 2012 preseason.

The defending champion Giants today released the opponents for their four preseason games. They will play the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Jets on the road in the first two weeks before returning to MetLife Stadium to face the Bears and Patriots.

The Bears game will be played on Friday, Aug. 24 and be televised by CBS. The Giants will host New England on Wednesday, Aug. 29, seven days prior to their midweek regular season opener at home against the Dallas Cowboys.

The exact dates for the Jaguars and Jets games will be determined in the near future.

The Giants will not play any of their preseason opponents in the regular season.

miked1958
04-04-2012, 07:38 PM
A nationally-televised home game against the Chicago Bears and a Super Bowl XLVI rematch vs. the New England Patriots will highlight the Giantsí 2012 preseason.

The defending champion Giants today released the opponents for their four preseason games. They will play the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Jets on the road in the first two weeks before returning to MetLife Stadium to face the Bears and Patriots.

The Bears game will be played on Friday, Aug. 24 and be televised by CBS. The Giants will host New England on Wednesday, Aug. 29, seven days prior to their midweek regular season opener at home against the Dallas Cowboys.

The exact dates for the Jaguars and Jets games will be determined in the near future.

The Giants will not play any of their preseason opponents in the regular season.We may have to play starters only one series, two at max due to the extremely short week. We can't afford even minor injuries in that Friday night tilt with the Pats. There just won't be enough turnaround time for them to get better. Not worth the risk. Have to do final tune up vs Bears the week before

Antwuan
04-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Anyone know the date of the schedule release for the upcoming year. I know it's around this time.

The NFL Schedule sometimes is usually released a week prior to the Draft on a Tuesday. So my guess is that the schedule will be release on Tuesday April 17th.