Round 3 -Bernard Pierce, RB - Temple
Round 4(a) - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State
Round 4(b) - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri
Round 5 - Jamell Flemming, CB - Oklahoma
Round 6 - DeVier Posey, WR - Ohio State
Round 7 - Juron Criner, WR - Arizona

Kase-1
04-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Not bad at all, Im BIG fans of Osemele and Criner, but I dont think Criner will be there in the 7th.

Also Im very intrigued with Still and a few other DT prospects this year, overall Im very pleased with the draft

myles2424
04-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Heres mine....
1.Doug Martin
2.Kelechi Osemele
3.Joe Adams
4a.(move up) Nigel Bradham
4b.Greg childs

GMenNY21
04-04-2012, 04:19 AM
Jamell Fleming should not be a 5th rounder... Guy is too good to drop that far

Kruunch
04-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State
Round 2 - Kelechi Osemele, OG/OT - Iowa State

Fantasy draft.

I think one of those will be available where you have them listed (Egenew).

GiantPride27
04-04-2012, 11:19 AM

Fantasy draft.

and thats overrating egenew

critters
04-04-2012, 01:11 PM
hey Kruunch.. sorry, but I've noticed you always spell Egnew's name like Egenew. Figured I'd let you know that extra E is not there.

critters
04-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Shockeyitus.. buddy. Have you given up on Hightower? Am I all alone now? haha.

We are working out Quentin Groves right now so obviously JR wasn't completely honest when he suggested we are good to go at ILB. Groves is the same size as Dont'a with nowhere close to the same athletic ability. I don't think anyone from the Giants was at Alabama's Pro Day, which is full ****** if you ask me (best defense in the country and probably the best coaching), so I'm guessing we don't have anyone from there on our radar... but now that I see we are still looking at ILB, I'm holding out hope!

Shockeyitus
04-04-2012, 03:27 PM

Fantasy draft.

What is so unrealistic about it?

Kase-1
04-04-2012, 03:30 PM

We are working out Quentin Groves right now so obviously JR wasn't completely honest when he suggested we are good to go at ILB. Groves is the same size as Dont'a with nowhere close to the same athletic ability. <font size="5">I don't think anyone from the Giants was at Alabama's Pro Day, which is full ****** if you ask me (best defense in the country and probably the best coaching), so I'm guessing we don't have anyone from there on our radar</font>... but now that I see we are still looking at ILB, I'm holding out hope!
Its all part of J-Reese's Jedi Mind Trick, LOL

slipknottin
04-04-2012, 03:38 PM

We are working out Quentin Groves right now so obviously JR wasn't completely honest when he suggested we are good to go at ILB. Groves is the same size as Dont'a with nowhere close to the same athletic ability. I don't think anyone from the Giants was at Alabama's Pro Day, which is full ****** if you ask me (best defense in the country and probably the best coaching), so I'm guessing we don't have anyone from there on our radar... but now that I see we are still looking at ILB, I'm holding out hope!

Groves was drafted as a defensive end. He played OLB for Oakland, which is more of a Sam and 3-4 OLB position. Not a ILB. And Groves is a significantly better athlete than Hightower is.

And I wouldnt be surprised at all if the giants had no interest in any players on Bama's team. For one, they play a 3-4, so a lot of the prospects dont translate to the giants defense.

There are a couple guys that do, Hightower (i dont think he does, too stiff and linear), Barron (who has injury issues) and Dre (who has off field issues)

nycsportzfan
04-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State Round 2 - Kelechi Osemele, OG/OT - Iowa State Round 3 -Bernard Pierce, RB - Temple Round 4(a) - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State Round 4(b) - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri Round 5 - Jamell Flemming, CB - Oklahoma Round 6 - DeVier Posey, WR - Ohio State Round 7 - Juron Criner, WR - Arizona Juron Criner with the last pick before comps of RD 7??? Whoa! Hes going with in the first 3rds of this draft, and if by some miracle, he gets outta first 3rds(he won't), then he'll go 1st pick of RD 4, with the Rams sprinting to get there pick in...lol Criners a stud....

Shockeyitus
04-04-2012, 03:52 PM

I still like Hightower a lot, however I think the Giants build there teams from the trenches out. Which makes me think that with holes at OG/OT and with Marvin Austin still a question mark, the Giants will look to address that area with some very talented players. Then they will look to address the skilled positions.

Im still a very big Hightower fan, dude. I just want to think realistic at this point. But, if they decide on taking Hightower in round 1, I wont hate it.

Shockeyitus
04-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Round 1 - Devon Still, DT - Penn State Round 2 - Kelechi Osemele, OG/OT - Iowa State Round 3 -Bernard Pierce, RB - Temple Round 4(a) - Tyrone Crawford, DE - Boise State Round 4(b) - Michael Egnew, TE - Missouri Round 5 - Jamell Flemming, CB - Oklahoma Round 6 - DeVier Posey, WR - Ohio State Round 7 - Juron Criner, WR - Arizona* Juron Criner with the last pick before comps of RD 7???* Whoa!** Hes going with in the first 3rds of this draft, and if by some miracle, he gets outta first 3rds(he won't), then he'll go 1st pick of RD 4, with the Rams sprinting to get there pick in...lol Criners a stud....

Criner within the first three rounds??? Absolutely not! If you and I were to meet, I would bet my house, car, dog and my autographed Dave Thomas t-shirt.

slipknottin
04-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Criner within the first three rounds??? Absolutely not! If you and I were to meet, I would bet my house, car, dog and my autographed Dave Thomas t-shirt.

If we are taking bets I would go with 4th round.

Shockeyitus
04-04-2012, 04:14 PM

If we are taking bets I would go with 4th round.

Round 7 maybe a stretch for a kid that is realling rising on the draft boards, but first three rounds are not happening. Round 4 maybe reasonable, but I would not be surpirsed to see him drop.

critters
04-04-2012, 06:17 PM

Groves was drafted as a defensive end. He played OLB for Oakland, which is more of a Sam and 3-4 OLB position. Not a ILB. And Groves is a significantly better athlete than Hightower is.

And I wouldnt be surprised at all if the giants had no interest in any players on Bama's team. For one, they play a 3-4, so a lot of the prospects dont translate to the giants defense.

There are a couple guys that do, Hightower (i dont think he does, too stiff and linear), Barron (who has injury issues) and Dre (who has off field issues)

Barron was recently injured. He doesn't have injury issues though. Go back and look how many games he has missed in his 4 years at Alabama. I think it was like 2.

Dre Kirkpatrick never had any off field issues. He was arrested after the season was done and the charges were dropped. Doesn't mean I don't think he could end up with some. I mean, the dude just looks stoned all the time.

I disagree that Groves is more athletic than Hightower.. to an extent. I think Hightower would be WAYYY better at DE than Groves, but I do think Groves is probably better moving in space. For some reason I thought they said on the radio they were working him out at inside linebacker.