PDA

View Full Version : IYO...

blueomaha
04-03-2012, 06:58 PM
the better head coach...Parcells or Coughlin...
love Bill but i gotta go with TC

FBomb
04-03-2012, 09:03 PM
This is how wars are started!!</P>

Ok...I'll fire a shot over the bow and say that this arguement is a valid one. There is no hands down winner here.</P>

nhpgiantsfan
04-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Both great coaches but Tom is loyal. BP is a great coach but he was a *****. There is a reason he didn't make the HOF this year.

chasjay
04-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Both great coaches but Tom is loyal. BP is a great coach but he was a *****. There is a reason he didn't make the HOF this year.

***** is a stronger word than I would have used, but - point taken! TC would probably still be in Jacksonville if they hadn't fired him.

NY_Eli
04-03-2012, 10:25 PM
I was gonna say TC because he has less overall talent to work with due to salary cap restraints...but then again he does have an elite qb to work with.

It's a toss up. But if TC wins one more the answer will be clear.

Dorothy
04-03-2012, 11:00 PM

For those of us who waited all those years for a championship, The Tuna was god. But Tom certainally has gained stature in the whole New York area. He just may bring another trophy to the Giants, then there would be no debate/

blueomaha
04-04-2012, 01:03 AM

For those of us who waited all those years for a championship, The Tuna was god. But Tom certainally has gained stature in the whole New York area. He just may bring another trophy to the Giants, then there would be no debate/i was a fan in the lean years and BP brought respect back to the NYG, when the NYG was the laughing stock of the nfl...but when Bill went to dallas, it was a stab in the back for me...

gumby742
04-04-2012, 06:19 PM
BP because his teams were dominant. The only dominant year TC had for us was 2008.