PDA

View Full Version : Dave Tollefson heading to Raida's?

GreenZone
04-04-2012, 01:21 AM
<a><span id="iba2_siteCss"></span></a><h1 id="articleTitle" class="articleTitle entry-title"><a></a>Bay Area product Tollefson awaits offer from Raiders (http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_20318093/bay-area-product-tollefson-awaits-offer-from-raiders)</h1>

</p>

<font face="Georgia"><span id="iba2_siteCss"></span></font></p><p class="bodytext"><font face="Georgia" size="4">Free agent defensive lineman
Dave Tollefson is headed home, to Omaha, Neb., pleased with the way his
visit went with the Raiders on Tuesday but without a contract in hand.</font></p>

<font face="Georgia"><font size="4">Tollefson,
29, said he is hopeful of working out a contract with the Raiders in
the coming days. In the interim, he is headed to Nashville on Thursday
for a visit with the Tennessee Titans.... (read the entire story from Oakland Tribune (http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_20318093/bay-area-product-tollefson-awaits-offer-from-raiders))</font>
</font></p>

</p>

Out of Exile
04-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Seems a lot of teams want him.

GMENAGAIN
04-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Seems a lot of teams want him.</P>

Except that it is several weeks into the FA period and he apparently hasn't gotten an offer yet . . . . </P>

nygsb42champs
04-04-2012, 08:15 AM
I know he wants to play more but the Raiders? Just ask Kevin Boss how that worked out.

JesseJames
04-04-2012, 10:34 AM
the Raiders are like the elephant graveyard its where NFL players go to die and end their careers....

ryan12
04-04-2012, 10:41 AM
I know he wants to play more but the Raiders? Just ask Kevin Boss how that worked out.

i hope we resign him

BeatYale
04-04-2012, 11:49 AM
the Raiders are like the elephant graveyard its where NFL players go to die and end their careers....

lol this is what I was thinking. If his agent is talking to teams like the Raiders, Bengals and Browns...he's in a 'last resort' type of situation.

NorwoodBlue
04-04-2012, 11:52 AM
He's not getting a big contract anywhere, and I think he got two rings with the Giants (maybe only one). He can stick around with the Giants the rest of his career most likely, and collect a decent check, or he can go to some wreck of an organization and collect a check but never make the playoffs again. Unless he's looking to get as close to home as possible, moving on from the Giants doesn't make sense for him. An organization he can actually start in, is probably not going to be a very deep or strong team.

JMFP2
04-04-2012, 02:27 PM
He's not getting a big contract anywhere, and I think he got two rings with the Giants (maybe only one).* He can stick around with the Giants the rest of his career most likely, and collect a decent check, or he can go to some wreck of an organization and collect a check but never make the playoffs again.* Unless he's looking to get as close to home as possible, moving on from the Giants doesn't make sense for him.* An organization he can actually start in, is probably not going to be a very deep or strong team.

Tollefson deserves to get paid, and deserves a shot as a starter.

I wish him luck....he'll be a bigger loss than some people think.

ryan12
04-04-2012, 04:48 PM
He's not getting a big contract anywhere, and I think he got two rings with the Giants (maybe only one). He can stick around with the Giants the rest of his career most likely, and collect a decent check, or he can go to some wreck of an organization and collect a check but never make the playoffs again. Unless he's looking to get as close to home as possible, moving on from the Giants doesn't make sense for him. An organization he can actually start in, is probably not going to be a very deep or strong team.
Tollefson deserves to get paid, and deserves a shot as a starter. I wish him luck....he'll be a bigger loss than some people think.</P>

</P>

would be a huge loss if we dont resign him 5 sacks as a part time player is good plus he is great on st. and from what ive heard a great teamate... SIGN TOLLY NOW REESE </P>

JesseJames
04-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Tollefson is the type of blue collar player that every team needs and I hope we resign him..