PDA

View Full Version : Blount will be unhappy

zfootball
04-04-2012, 03:05 AM
Lets put a trade package together for him. Bradshaw dinged up and brown out. ware is soft and scott is unproven lets get Blount on the squad

giantsfan420
04-04-2012, 03:14 AM
didnt he have 9 fumbles last season?

i'd pass. can draft a rb like him in the latter rounds, he was undrafted...

he'd work well replacing jacobs if he can secure the ball, but not worth giving anything up for him

myles2424
04-04-2012, 03:15 AM
I'm waiting for the Doug Martin train to pass by...

FroZeNx31x
04-04-2012, 03:21 AM
I will trade a 4th round pick for him

GiantLegend
04-04-2012, 04:24 AM
I'm a huge fan of Blount. But he does have some fumble trouble and is never out there on the passing plays.

I blame coaching partially, I think he can be taught. He has tremendous skill, and tremendous upside still. I'm hoping we draft Lamar Miller from Miami.

GIANTSACK
04-04-2012, 08:54 AM

Im def on the doug Martin train...something tell me this kid going to be a beast/ probowler

GIANTSACK
04-04-2012, 08:54 AM

Im def on the doug Martin train...something tell me this kid going to be a beast/ probowler

I wouldnt be upset if we spent a 2nd rd on him .. Maybe even a first if we have to reach.. Thats how sure i am.

GMENAGAIN
04-04-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm waiting for the Doug Martin train to pass by... Im def on the doug Martin train...something tell me this kid going to be a beast/ probowler I wouldnt be upset if we spent a 2nd rd on him .. Maybe even a first if we have to reach.. Thats how sure i am.</P>

I like Martin too, but I just don't see Reese spending a first round pick on a RB, and I think that he'll be gone by the time our second round pick rolls around.</P>

BTW, love the screen name . . . classic</P>

</P>

Redeyejedi
04-04-2012, 09:13 AM
This RB class is very good just take 1 in the draft.
The problem is I think the Giants may have to reach slightly to get 1. If they try to wait for a value pick they will miss out on a Top 10 back for sure.Bottom of the 2nd Round pretty much rules out Martin,Miller or Wilson. Chris Polk could be an option. I still really like Cyrus Gray. I think he has all the tools to be a feature back. He has had injuries though while at Texas A&M.

slipknottin
04-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Whats Blount going to do? Punch him in the face?

Ohh...