PDA

View Full Version : This guy is smoking CRACK.....

GGTM_1977
04-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Check out this mock for this writer for yahoo sports...he has us taking another CB in the 1st round. NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuYEA6pkfKVvfBx2XqERCfNDubYF?slug=nfp-20120404_mock_draft_60_4140

Shockeyitus
04-04-2012, 04:48 PM
If Dre Kirkpatrick falls to #32... give me a hit of that.

slipknottin
04-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Can never have enough cover guys.

Webster is 30, is only under contract through 2013.

Prince was a rook who didnt play much.

T2 is coming off a torn ACL.

Then a bunch of no-name guys after that.

GMENAGAIN
04-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Actually, that would be an excellent pick for us . . . .

critters
04-04-2012, 06:04 PM
That pick would piss me right off... because it would mean we passed on Hightower. :)

Redeyejedi
04-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Besides QB I can really make a case for any position

DE- Osi is a FA in 2013, Losing Tolly

DT- Austin hasnt played in 2 years and Canty makes a lot of money that may need to be moved to resign other players

S- Phillips is a 2013 FA , Rolle-same as Canty, all unknowns after that

CB- Lost Ross, Thomas torn ACL, Prince is an unknown, Webster is 30.

LB- Kiwi is a 2013 FA , No proven MLB on the team

WR-Lost Manningham passing league and lack of options on the outside

TE- 2 guys with torn ACL's and 1 Back up with a 1 year deal.

OT- Beatty is always hurt, DIehl isnt very good, lost Mckenzie,Brewer unknown

G- Snee had a down year hoping its injuries. Booth solid player not above being upgraded. Unknowns behind him

RB-Bradshaws always hurt ,Jacobs is gone

C- Baas could move over to LG

Whoever they pick they will need in a year at the least so take whoever the BPA is

Redeyejedi
04-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Besides QB I can really make a case for any position

DE- Osi is a FA in 2013, Losing Tolly

DT- Austin hasnt played in 2 years and Canty makes a lot of money that may need to be moved to resign other players

S- Phillips is a 2013 FA , Rolle-same as Canty, all unknowns after that

CB- Lost Ross, Thomas torn ACL, Prince is an unknown, Webster is 30.

LB- Kiwi is a 2013 FA , No proven MLB on the team

WR-Lost Manningham passing league and lack of options on the outside

TE- 2 guys with torn ACL's and 1 Back up with a 1 year deal.

OT- Beatty is always hurt, DIehl isnt very good, lost Mckenzie,Brewer unknown

G- Snee had a down year hoping its injuries. Booth solid player not above being upgraded. Unknowns behind him

RB-Bradshaws always hurt ,Jacobs is gone

C- Baas could move over to LG

Whoever they pick they will need in a year at the least so take whoever the BPA is

lawl
04-04-2012, 06:25 PM
If dre was there id love for us to draft him

michaelkhan3
04-05-2012, 07:27 AM
Check out this mock for this writer for yahoo sports...he has us taking another CB in the 1st round. NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AuYEA6pkfKVvfBx2XqERCfNDubYF?slug=nfp-20120404_mock_draft_60_4140

If we get Stephon Gilmore at 32 I will be incredibly happy

Kruunch
04-05-2012, 11:28 AM

If Kirpatrick fell to us we'd take him in a heartbeat.

There's also been talk of him converting to Safety in the NFL and / or playing the hybrid DB role which would fit our system perfectly.

joeybagadonutz23
04-05-2012, 05:09 PM
I'm really hoping for a NFL ready OT in the first round. Protecting Eli has got to bethe highest priority. Images of those hits in SF give me nightmares. If the ground game also improves with a solid OT, all the better.

gmen0820
04-05-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm really hoping for a NFL ready OT in the first round. Protecting Eli has got to be*the highest priority. Images of those hits in SF give me nightmares. If the ground game also improves with a solid OT, all the better.Not many people have SF's defense.

Elite QB's conceal bad offensive lines. Brees, Peyton, Rodgers, Eli, Big Ben -- neither have/had good LTs or RTs. But what happens when that QB goes down? Well Curtis Painter, Kerry Collins, and Dan Orlovsky got the **** beat out of him. Lol.

Low sacks aren't attributed to good offensive lines most of the times. The vast majority of the time, it is because there is an excellent QB back there. I don't think there will be a T at the end of the first that isn't a clear reach, and I would consider Massie, and Adams as reaches.