PDA

View Full Version : Which game did the Giants play their best in during the playoff stretch + NYJ & DAL

THIRDINF516
04-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Curious what everyones opinion is?</P>

</P>

</P>

I think Defense was their best in the Atlanta game.</P>

I think the offense was its best in the Packer Game- (1st half dallas game is a close 2nd)</P>

I think the Special teams played their best in the SF Game...</P>

</P>

NYgiants141
04-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Curious what everyones opinion is?</p>

</p>

</p>

I think Defense was their best in the Atlanta game.</p>

I think the offense was its best in the Packer Game- (1st half dallas game is a close 2nd)</p>

I think the Special teams played their best in the SF Game...</p>

</p>

Love the defense during the Atlanta game. Got to witness it first-hand

But i gotta say the best game during the playoff run was the win against the undefeated Packers. We completely dominated them, and 14 of their points came off of horrible calls by the refs. (Fumble Non-call and the unnecessary roughness on Osi.)

The score could have been something like 37-6.

B&RWarrior
04-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Packers.

Dydigital
04-04-2012, 11:50 PM
1)Packers game
2) Dallas
3)altanta
4)jets
5) Niners

Toadofsteel
04-05-2012, 01:58 AM
The game at lambeau takes the cake. But special honors have to go to the first Dallas game in week 14, especially the 4th quarter. It felt like another season was about to slip away. But that comeback was something special, capped off by the most epic field goal block by the most epic defensive lineman ever. I woke up everyone in the house when that happened...

Jon6777
04-05-2012, 02:49 AM
The game at lambeau takes the cake. But special honors have to go to the first Dallas game in week 14, especially the 4th quarter. It felt like another season was about to slip away. But that comeback was something special, capped off by the most epic field goal block by the most epic defensive lineman ever. I woke up everyone in the house when that happened...

Absolutely the first Cowboys game was easily the best. What an incredible comeback victory.

BlueJayC
04-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Packers game no doubt.....away....against the #1 seed and DOMINATED on both sides of the ball.....refs kept the Pack somewhat close.....very impressive.

BlueReign
04-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Packers game. They were spotted a solid 14 points and still lost by a decent margin.

Spizi
04-05-2012, 02:21 PM
as good as we did against the falcons, it was definitely the packers game. As stated above me, we completely dominated them and got cheated by the refs. the score should have been like 40-10 without all those bull **** calls.

g_menfan80
04-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Packers game. We totally dominated a 15-1 team in their stadium. If not for bad calls that's a 37-6 game

JMFP2
04-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Packers.</P>

Agree....yes the Packers were flat, but the Giants didn't give them any opportunities to get back in that game.....and they played through the worst officiating I've seen ina while.</P>