PDA

View Full Version : Kiper's 2 round mock.

GMENAGAIN
04-05-2012, 06:45 AM
Has us taking Fleener in the first and Wilson in the second. I'll take it. Don't think that Wilson will be there though . . . . .

tonyt830
04-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Yeah that would be ok with me as well. But I agree, I don't see Wilson sitting there that late into the 2nd rd.

I would be ok with Turbin with our 2nd rd pick. Maybe Ballard or Ganaway with a 4th or 5th rd pick.

NewYorkSwagg
04-05-2012, 08:06 AM
Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you.

GMENAGAIN
04-05-2012, 09:09 AM
Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. <FONT size=4>Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you</FONT>.</P>

Please provide a link to that Jerry Reese interview.</P>

Raptor22
04-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Wilson SUCKS trust me you don't want us to get that guy, I rather have Miller from Miami. Also I don't know why people keep saying we drafting a TE in the first round NO WE ARE NOT. Jerry Reese had a interview and he said he don't see a TE that should be picked in the first 2 rounds so what that tell you.

That tells me NOTHING. After JPP's backflip vid, JR said they're not in going to draft a gymnast. This time of year JR may talk, but he says nothing.

GiantPride27
04-05-2012, 09:18 AM

That tells me NOTHING. After JPP's backflip vid, JR said they're not in going to draft a gymnast. This time of year JR may talk, but he says nothing.

+1

critters
04-05-2012, 09:18 AM

Well... JPP isn't a gymnast. Fleener actually is a TE. :)

Kruunch
04-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Has us taking Fleener in the first and Wilson in the second.* I'll take it.* Don't think that Wilson will be there though . . . . .

If we were going that direction I'd rather have Doug Martin in the first (I also agree that Wilson will not be there at #64) and Mike Egenew in the 4th.

A lot of draft guys intimating that Fleener might not be there in the first for us as well.

titwio
04-05-2012, 03:32 PM
I'd do a back-flip if this was the start to my draft weekend....and I'd literally probably break my neck.

In other words...I'd love it.

BlueSanta
04-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Has us taking Fleener in the first and Wilson in the second. I'll take it. Don't think that Wilson will be there though . . . . .
Thats would be insanely good, but also very unlikely in my opinion.