PDA

View Full Version : Roger Goodell was probably right in giving out harsh punishments.

Marvelousmik
04-05-2012, 06:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8281abdf/Gregg-Williams-tells-Saints-to-injure?continuous=true

THE_New_York_Giants
04-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Payton and Williams shouldn't be allowed to coach in the NFL again. That would be my punishment.

jomo
04-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Let me confess here that I don't suffer through advertisements to listen to anything. The video may be compelling but when I saw that it lasted over 15 seconds, I was out of there. I will take your word for it that the punishments were correct.

Marvelousmik
04-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Let me confess here that I don't suffer through advertisements to listen to anything. The video may be compelling but when I saw that it lasted over 15 seconds, I was out of there. I will take your word for it that the punishments were correct.

I feel you on that, thats why i am usually tabbed out and doing something else while the video is playing in the background. You may find it to your interest to listen. After hearing the things that coach williams said, I am 100 % behind Goodell's decision.