PDA

View Full Version : Full NFL 2012 Regular Season Schedule leaked?

NYG4lifeNYK
04-06-2012, 04:27 AM
http://eaglesstats2012.blogspot.com/2012/04/full-nfl-2012-regular-season-schedule.html?m=1

We get a week 6 BYE

FroZeNx31x
04-06-2012, 04:31 AM
If this is true.......WE HAVE THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE IN THE NFL!

This will really test our team for sure. 2nd year players better be ready to contribute in a big way. (Jernigan, Williams, Prince, Scott Austin, Herzlich, Paysinger, Sash)

Flip Empty
04-06-2012, 04:41 AM
The match-ups were already known, it's the order that isn't.
Based on last year's standings, yes, the Giants have the toughest schedule in the league.

giantsfan420
04-06-2012, 04:42 AM

This will really test our team for sure. 2nd year players better be ready to contribute in a big way. (Jernigan, Williams, Prince, Scott Austin, Herzlich, Paysinger, Sash)

we already know which teams we'll face next season, just not when. its already known we have the most difficult schedule of any team. good news, last season we also had the most difficult schedule and still won the SB

giantsfan420
04-06-2012, 04:46 AM
and i pray this is the schedule. every game is exceptionally winnable up until week 9, and then, the toughest part isnt until week 13 when we get the steelers and ravens cowboys...but yeah, this doesnt strike me as difficult at all. nothing like the lions den we had last year week 9 on...

IF this is the schedule, i easily could see 11 to 12 wins...PLEASE let this be the legit schedule

miked1958
04-06-2012, 05:05 AM
No matter what order or when the games are played it will be a very tough schedule. We just won in a yr where in the following season we drew two of the toughest divisions in the NFL.

If u remember after GB won there draw was not nearly as tough due to their cycle.

Also if memory serves me we drew the same set of AFC and NFC teams and did pretty well up until plax shot himself. We put a pretty good spanking on the ravens and steelers.....

miked1958
04-06-2012, 05:11 AM
So really due to our 4 yr cycle we get the steelers, ravens, saints, falcons, TB, panthers, browns and bengals.

We also pay the price for first place and get SF and GB again.

Had we won in a different yr we mIght have had NFC west and AFC weaker div

Flip Empty
04-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Divisions aren't drawn, they're rotated on a four-yearly cycle.

foosball
04-06-2012, 06:36 AM
That schedule doesn't look too bad too me. And they get Green Bay and the Saints at home, that is absolutely huge.

Jet-Blue
04-06-2012, 06:47 AM
Divisions aren't drawn, they're rotated on a four-yearly cycle.

Exactly, if the rotation doesn't change based on a possible future 18 game season, the opponents are know going forward, except for the 2 conference opponents with the same record. No real secret.

Bigbluereckingcrew
04-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Does really matter, we win start strong, lose like 4 games in a row and then run the table....same thing would happen if we were playing the NFC WEST....see you guys in NO

BigBlue187
04-06-2012, 08:17 AM
idk about this scheduled. it doesn't seem real, a lot of the prime time games are not very good match ups. I know MNF usualy has some bad games but SNF is usually the best game of that week. Seahawks Lions? Packer Seahawks? Colts Bears? they just seem like strange choices. I like us against the Panthers but they had Bears Texans, and Ravens Steelers they could have chosen, also there is no Ravens Steelers SNF game? that cant be those are always so good lol

TuckYou
04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
If thats the schedule, Im good with it. It doesnt murder us on the back end as much as I was thinking it would. </P>

Unfortunately, THIS IS NOT THE SCHEDULE. There are always fakes floating around this time of year.</P>

macrone629
04-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Agreed that this is a fake schedule. I hope we play the Saints later then that, preferably Deccember.

ebick
04-06-2012, 09:57 AM
idk about this scheduled. it doesn't seem real, a lot of the prime time games are not very good match ups. I know MNF usualy has some bad games but SNF is usually the best game of that week. Seahawks Lions? Packer Seahawks? Colts Bears? they just seem like strange choices. I like us against the Panthers but they had Bears Texans, and Ravens Steelers they could have chosen, also there is no Ravens Steelers SNF game? that cant be those are always so good lol
</P>

The one that is jumping out at me is the Thursday Night Steelers game.....we're playing a "Thursday" night game (on Wednesday) to open the season. I thought that there were going to be 16 Thursday night games, and every team would be on one. Not possible if we have two.</P>

Antwuan
04-06-2012, 10:07 AM
idk about this scheduled.* it doesn't seem real, a lot of the prime time games are not very good match ups.* I know MNF usualy has some bad games but SNF is usually the best game of that week.* Seahawks Lions?* Packer Seahawks?* Colts Bears? they just seem like strange choices.* I like us against the Panthers but they had Bears Texans, and Ravens Steelers they could have chosen, also there is no Ravens Steelers SNF game?** that cant be those are always so good lol
</P>

The one that is jumping out at me is the Thursday Night Steelers game.....we're playing a "Thursday" night game (on Wednesday) to open the season.* I thought that there were going to be 16 Thursday night games, and every team would be on one.* Not possible if we have two.</P>

I was listening to one of Big Blue Kickoff's on Giants.com and they said the Wednesday Night game vs Dallas doesn't count as a Thursday Night Game.

nhpgiantsfan
04-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I don't see more than 10 wins, maybe 11 tops. I go into every year expecting to split the division. So 3-3 vs the NFC east. Then we need to go 7-3 to get to 10. Games we must win are: Browns, Bengals, Bucs, Panthers. Then if we split Ravens, Steelers, Falcons, Saints, 49ers and Packers, we get 10 wins. It's a tough schedule but if we don't lose to crappy teams that we are clearly better than, then we should be fine. Because clearly all we need to do is get into the playoffs. This team does not need to be the number 1 seat. I believe the bye hurts teams more than it helps them sometimes.

Kruunch
04-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Meh getting kind of used to running the gauntlet at the end of the year now. Last 5 games ...

Packers
Steelers
Cowboys
Ravens
Redskins

CAN'T WAIT!

BlueJayC
04-06-2012, 11:01 AM
I'd be surprised if this is the legit schedule......Bucs and Panthers primetime games over the Pack and Saints.....seems fishy......though the 4pm timeslot for those games make them Sunday's best matchups. Also to open with 4 out of 5 at home followed by a BYE....not sure I buy it....makes the second half of the year that much more brutal than last year.</P>

Here it is laid out:</P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 1: WED - (9/5) DALLAS 8:30pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 2: SUN - (9/16) BROWNS 1:00pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 3: SUN - (9/23) at Falcons 1:00pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 4: SUN - (9/30) EAGLES 1:00pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 5: SUN - (10/7) REDSKINS 1:00pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 6: BYE</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 7: SUN - (10/21) at Niners 8:20pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 8: SUN - (10/28) at Bengals 1:00pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 9: SUN - (11/4) SAINTS 4:05pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 10: SUN - (11/11) at Eagles 4:05pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 11: SUN - (11/18) at Panthers 8:20pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 12: MON - (11/26) BUCS 8:30pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 13: SUN - (12/2) PACKERS 4:05pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 14: SUN - (12/9) at Ravens 1:00pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 15: SUN - (12/16) at Cowboys 4:05pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 16: THURS - (12/20) STEELERS 8:20pm</FONT></P>
<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal><FONT face=Calibri>Week 17: SUN - (12/30) at Redskins 1:00pm</FONT></P>

</P>

BigBlue187
04-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Yeah, thursday night games are the title of the broadcast like Sunday night football. The NFLN does the thursday night games, NBC does the opening game and I'm pretty sure they still call it Sunday night football lol they also call it that on wild card and divisional round Saturday during the playoffs.

ebick
04-06-2012, 12:28 PM
</P>

The one that is jumping out at me is the Thursday Night Steelers game.....we're playing a "Thursday" night game (on Wednesday) to open the season. I thought that there were going to be 16 Thursday night games, and every team would be on one. Not possible if we have two.</P>

I was listening to one of Big Blue Kickoff's on Giants.com and they said the Wednesday Night game vs Dallas doesn't count as a Thursday Night Game.</P>

Yeah, thursday night games are the title of the broadcast like Sunday night football. The NFLN does the thursday night games, NBC does the opening game and I'm pretty sure they still call it Sunday night football lol they also call it that on wild card and divisional round Saturday during the playoffs.
</P>

Yes, I stand corrected.....the season opener would be considered a Sunday Night game, as it will be broadcast by NBC, not NFLN.</P>

TheAngryTuna
04-06-2012, 12:41 PM
10-6. That is being generous and splitting with the Eagles, Redskins and Cowboys.

Flip Empty
04-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Teams can change dramatically during the off-season. It could wind up being easier.

Overdrive92
04-06-2012, 02:50 PM
This schedule is fake. Whoever put it together is an idiot.

The NFL specifically said that Thursday night games would go until Week 15. They have us playing in a Thursday night game Week 16.

And then you're trying to tell me that teams like the SEAHAWKS, COLTS, AND DOLPHINS are getting primetime games LATE IN THE SEASON? This schedule is fake.

And I'm glad. Because they had us finishing half our home games by Week 5.

bELIeve_in_Giants
04-06-2012, 02:57 PM
It's fake http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/06/league-says-leaked-regular-season-schedule-is-bogus/

TheBookOfEli
04-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Cool it's fake. Now watch us get a week 3 bye week lol. I hate those early byes.

ebick
04-06-2012, 09:48 PM
It's fake http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/06/league-says-leaked-regular-season-schedule-is-bogus/

Doesn't surprise me but it will be interesting to see how it compares to the real deal. Seems like an awful lot f trouble for someone to go through.

Jet-Blue
04-06-2012, 10:03 PM

Doesn't surprise me but it will be interesting to see how it compares to the real deal. Seems like an awful lot f trouble for someone to go through.

Someone had way too much time on his hands to lay that out.

aznNYG86
04-06-2012, 10:38 PM
As soon as I saw the Giants-Panthers primetime game I knew it was gonna be fake. Anybody know when the actual schedule comes out? Sometime around April 22?

hungrrrry
04-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Good info....
My thought is that, obviously we have the hardest schedule...But I think the Cowboys have it hardest. I think they can certainly go 4th in the division but the Redskins will fight them for it. It will be the Eagles or Giants and honestly it will depend on which of Perry Fewells defenses plays...if we rush 3, which we should never have to do that, then every game will be a challenge...if we rush 4 the we have a great case to have 11 wins...but we all say this when the schedule comes out. We need our pass-rushers rushing, not pass defending....I hopd Fewell has figured that out!!!