27.NE-Lavonte David
28.GB-Nick Perry
29.BAL-Peter Conz
30.SF-Janoris Jenkins
31.NE-Chandler Jones
32.NYG-Alshon Jeffery

giantsfan420
04-06-2012, 12:22 PM
i'd rathe reuben randle if we were going to reach for wr at 32.
if kendall wright drops, which could very well happen, imo, he'd be the closest player of MM ability and style.
but jeffery would be ok by me too, would be good with it.

wright
randle
jeffery
stephen hill (i forget the last name hope thats it, the WR out of the triple option offense who has amazing measurables.)

thats the order of WR"s id want at 32. and even then, I'd prefer Fleener over any of those except Wright.

smashndash715
04-06-2012, 12:25 PM
if kendall wright drops, which could very well happen, imo, he'd be the closest player of MM ability and style.

wright
randle
jeffery
stephen hill (i forget the last name hope thats it, the WR out of the triple option offense who has amazing measurables.)

thats the order of WR"s id want at 32. and even then, I'd prefer Fleener over any of those except Wright.

stephen hill im not sold on..physically hes a beast...but watching alot of college football he also has problems with drops..kendall wright would be nasty i just dont see him falling to 32..fleener has issues with blocking which is a big part of what tight ends do for us..jeffery would be a good fill in for MM..goes up and gets the ball and has good hands

giantsfan420
04-06-2012, 01:05 PM

wright
randle
jeffery

stephen hill im not sold on..physically hes a beast...but watching alot of college football he also has problems with drops..kendall wright would be nasty i just dont see him falling to 32..fleener has issues with blocking which is a big part of what tight ends do for us..jeffery would be a good fill in for MM..goes up and gets the ball and has good hands

fleener is a prototypical inline blocker. he doesnt have issues blocking, he's just not excellent at it. he knows how to do it, did it a ton a Stanford, and while he's prob just avg at it, he can def. improve upon it.

rainierjef
04-06-2012, 01:56 PM
we keep boasting that we have the best TE coach in the league so Fleener not being a great blocker is not the issue as it will be addressed. he is the best possible option to spread the field at 32 if were going for a Receiver in the first it has to be Ruben randle. wright won't be there and i don't know much of hill besides his combine numbers limited tape, he could be a work out warrior; who knows.